Sold Ch. 01

Story Info
While shopping in a kinky store Kevin gets kidnapped.
1.3k words
4.03
10.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kriyto
Kriyto
10 Followers

'I can't believe I'm in this store,' Kevin O'Conner thought as he studied a shelf that held a collection of assorted leather whips. 'What the heck do I know about bondage equipment?'

Tomorrow was going to be Jason's twenty-third birthday and Kevin knew he was into kinky stuff like this. So when a friend told him about The Leather and Lacy bondage shop, he figured his gift-buying troubles were over. Now he wasn't so sure. The place was big and had tons of different bondage stuff, things he never heard of. Gags, restraints, furniture, clothes, and cages, so much to choose from it was making his head spin. Looking around for someone to help him and finding nobody, Kevin walked over to a shelf of leather cuffs and grabbed a pair. Holding them in his hands, he tried to see if they would be something Jason would like. They seemed good enough, strong black leather, suede lining with a large metal ring attached to each.

'I guess these will be fine, I just wish I could be sure,' he thought as he headed for the front counter to pay. A man in his early forties was standing there, watching his approach. He was a big man, with well-muscled arms and a broad chest. Kevin could see a glimmer of something more than passing interest in his dark eyes but he was used to such looks. Tall, trim, and with thick shoulder-length chestnut hair, he knew he was hot and wasn't shy about flaunting what he had. Reaching the counter, Kevin held up the cuffs and smiled.

"Hi, I'm buying these for a friend and I'd like some help deciding if he would like them."

The man took the cuffs and looked them over. "These are nice but they're not our most popular wrist restraint. I just got a shipment in last night of a very hot item I'm sure your friend would like. It's in the back, would you mind coming with me to go get it? Maybe you'll see something else you'd like."

A little voice in the back of his mind screamed at him not to but curiosity got the better of him. "Okay, as long as it's no trouble. I don't want to take you away from your work."

The man smiled and motioned for him to come around the counter. "Don't worry. Nobody hardly comes in here. This won't take long."

Following the man into a back room lined with boxes and scattered bondage items, Kevin tried not to appear nervous. Trying to get his mind off how alone they were, he went over to where a freestanding, full-length mirror was across the room and fussed with smoothing out imaginary wrinkles from his tight black jeans and tugging at his T-shirt self-consciously.

"I found it," the man called out, startling him.

Turning he saw the man coming over with a large coil of black rope. Confused, he raised an eyebrow at the man. "But that's just rope. What so great about it?"

"It's not like a normal rope. It's silk and is very smooth so it will feel comfortable against the skin. It's not rough or coarse like some other ropes. Plus it's very flexible. Here, I can demonstrate to you so that you can see how good it is."

Again, curiosity won out over reason and Kevin nodded. "Alright. What do I need to do?"

"First cross your wrists behind your back," the man instructed, uncoiling the rope.

Doing as he was told, Kevin crossed his wrists behind his back and felt a loop of rope tighten around one wrist. More rope was then woven around his wrists, repeatedly until they were locked in place. Giving them a little tug, Kevin could see what the man meant about the rope being soft and flexible. No matter how he turned his wrists, the rope moved with them, not giving him any slack to pull free.

"I see what you mean, it's very strong yet comfortable," Kevin said, trying not to let on how nervous he was becoming. "I'll take it."

"Wait, lets get the full feel first," the man said and started wrapping coils of rope around his chest and arms a few times, pinning them to his side.

Panic was slowly creeping over him as he looked at himself in the mirror. A belt of black rope encircled his chest. Never had he felt such helplessness. Squirming in the ropes, he looked at the man standing behind him in the mirror and tried to smile.

"You convinced me, I'll buy it. Now, get it off,"

"I don't think so. The fun just started."

Before Kevin could say another word, the man wrapped an arm around him and hugged him tight against his chest. Before he could shout for help, a large hand clamped over his mouth. He felt a damp cloth against his nose and held his breath, struggling in the man's arms in a futile attempt to pull free. The man tightened his hold and Kevin inhaled the sickly sweet chloroform as his lungs demanded air. His muffled pleas grew weaker as the room began to spin. Losing his battle to stay awake as his strength drained away, Kevin moaned into his captor's hand as he forced him to the ground.

"Close your eyes and go to sleep," the man whispered as consciousness began to fade. "When you wake up we can really play."

"Hmmmnn..." was the last thing Kevin remembered saying before surrendering to darkness.

Pain broke through the fog of sleep, pulling Kevin back to consciousness. His back and jaw hurt. Opening his eyes, he tried to rub his jaw and discovered he couldn't move his arms. Still groggy, he looked around and saw that he was sitting on the floor of a storage room, his back against a post. Black rope secured him to it, his wrist tied behind it and more rope wrapped around his knees and ankles so he could hardly move. His clothes were gone, stripped away, leaving him nude and completely vulnerable.

"Hemmnf! Hemmpf mmm!"

His scream for help was reduced to a muffled squeak by the large leather gag strapped over his mouth. He could feel something large filling his mouth, preventing him from closing it and a wide piece of leather was pressed across his mouth so tight and wide it felt like a hand. Nobody would hear him no matter how hard he screamed. Breathing hard through his nose, Kevin fought hard to pull away from the post but the ropes securing him to it where so tight any struggle he did only made them tighter until it felt like his chest was being crushed by a python. Groaning in despair, Kevin slumped in defeat against the post and closed his eyes. Where was the man? What was he going to do with him? All sorts of crazy scenarios flashed across his mind, causing a cold sweat to spring out on his body. Squirming in his ropes Kevin was about to try to scream for help again when he heard a door open nearby. Holding his breath, he listened as the footsteps drew closer from behind him.

"Glad to see you're finally awake," his abductor said, moving to his side. "I've got a few buyers who want to see you."

Kevin's eyes widened as he looked up at him. Did he say, buyers? The man read the question in his eyes and smiled.

"That's right; you're going to be sold as a bondage toy. I took some pictures while you were asleep and e-mailed them to a few clients who have been in the market for a guy like you. "

"Noomm! Yomm cammp!" Kevin shook his head in denial, twisting his wrists frantically in a futile attempt to get free.

The man watched him struggle, enjoying the panic he caused. "Don't get too tired, you're going to need your strength when my customers come to examine you. Now, just relax while I go call them. When I get back I'll get you ready for display."

Left alone again, Kevin gave his bound arms one last hard tug before slumping in exhausted defeat, head bowed, his chin resting on his chest.

Kriyto
Kriyto
10 Followers