College Boy Hunter Pt. 01

Story Info
A twink's daily of seducing and turning college guys.
13.1k words
4.77
20.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new series I'm trying out, per some feedback I received privately I'm going to start putting these stories in Non-Con instead of Gay Male. I understand even with disclaimers people will still read, and want to be respectful of folks with trauma.

With that I'll still add the disclaimer that this series has some decent elements of noncon/reluctance like most of my stories because I like the idea of being dominated I guess. Who knows why I'm like this tbh. Regardless I don't profit from this poorly proofed and word-vomited story, and am simply doing this to cope with boredom.

This series follows a man named Dylan who's a twink top who gets off on turning straight college men into his sluts. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP

Dylan was mercilessly slamming his hips into the recently corrupted college boy below him. Both of them elevated in a dorm room bed. Dylan's lip bit as he relished turning yet another sweet sexy 20-year-old guy. Watching him squirm and grab his sheets, face buried in his pillow as he was on all four of his shaking and buckling limbs. He was giving this sexually frustrated virgin the best time of his life, addicting him to cock before he could even taste a pussy. Fresh cum leaking from his tip and pooling on his comforter, joining the several loads he had shot from their non-stop fuck session.

"Ugh fuck baby, you're still so tight." Dylan breathed, "Ready for another load honey?"

"GUH-UUGH- YE-YEEEES!"

*SMACK!* Dylan's large and skinny hand cracked across his supple ass.

"UHN!"

"Good boy."

PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! UGH! UH! AH! UH!..."

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"Fuck yes baby. Fuuuuck... fuuuuuuuuuhk.... FUUUUUHK! UUGH!"

PLAP!

Another flood of cum coated the poor college boy's poor abused asshole, joining the hot sticky white semen that lined his interior. A hot stream of cum pistoled out of the boy's tip at the same time as he screamed and moaned, clawing at his sheets as another mind-blowing orgasm warmed his prostate and fucked a load out of him.

With a satisfied groan Dylan slowly shlicked and slid his dick out of his boy pussy. With a loud plorp, his long and skinny dick popped out of his once tight hole. Strands of cum and juices lingering from his opened asshole, cum bubbling out of the opening.

"Mmmmh, fuck baby. That was hot."

"Mmmbuhh...guuuhhh...fuh..."

"You loved that didn't you."

"....Ye...yess..."

"What do you say?"

"Th..than... thank y-youu..."

"You're gonna come over to my place off campus next time and I'll plow you all night. You're going to spend the night with me too, so bring your things."

"O..okay..." He whimpered out, legs shaking, mind in a haze.

"I need to go fuck another boy, so I'll be seeing you around." Dylan sighed as he jumped off the bed, "I put your number in my phone so I'll let you know when to come over."

Dylan got dressed and didn't bother to clean his cock, his next boy was a block down at another dorm, he'd just have him clean it for him.

Dylan exited the room, leaving the panting, sweat covered, cum-basted, and mind broken college guy behind. Passing out in his own fluids.

Dylan was roughly 29 years old. He was about 5'11 and very skinny. He was not ugly but a little awkward looking. A very large nose and bony face, complete with an ill-fitting side part that was crew cut. His Grindr profile was an awkward photo of him in his car taking a selfie with his best attempt at a hungry seductive look, that more screamed desperation than anything else. Always clean shaven to try and maintain a look of youth. He was on the precipice of what's called "twink death", as he was close to moving into his thirties next year.

He wasn't letting that stop him though, he was still desperately clinging onto his bachelor status, and his desperate attempts at staying relevant and hot oozed from him constantly. More recently, roughly a year ago, he met and seduced a straight college student on campus, and found that he had never felt more alive, more sensual, more turned on than what he had experienced then. The power he exuded over them, the way they submitted and worshipped him after like no other man his age had done, it was blissful. With little luck on Grindr and other hookup apps, he gave up on them and moved to what he truly was a master at... turning straight men, specifically of college age. Horny, desperate, easy to please, and so cute, he loved them. He began to start a harem, every day, and every second was spent hooking up with a usual until he got bored of them or they flaked.

He was on a dry spell recently, but summer was starting soon. This meant the campus was basically empty and the remaining college guys were easy pickings away from their stupid straight friends. The parties all but dead as well meant these boys were horny.

These are the stories of those men and their perspectives....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUMBER 1:

Tyler, 21 years old, 5'7, neat brown hair, slightly athletic.

I was in summer school this year because I has basically skipped most of my lectures to get high. Now that the consequences are upon me, I have no choice but to try and get my grade up before my parents murder me. Today the burnout was hitting me real hard, so I decided to go to The Quad and get some coffee in me.

I walked on a bright and sunny day across my peacefully quiet campus. The perks of summer school.

As I bought my usual and walked home, headphones on, I felt a light poke on my shoulder. I turned to see a slightly taller man who was very skinny and a little awkward looking. He was wearing a blue tee and khaki shorts. I took my headphones off, gesturing to him to speak.

"Hiiiii" His voice effeminate, higher pitched, vocally fried, and very gay. It was slightly flirtatious and playful, "I'm like... lost, can you help me?"

"Uhh, yeah, sure. Where do you need to go?" I responded.

"Well I don't really knoowwww?? My friend told me to meet him at some kind of library or science building?"

"Gaffigan hall?"

"Ughh.. like I think? Sorry can you show me?"

"Yeah sure, you go down to the main office there and take a right, and you just go down the hill it should be at the end."

"Ooof. Okay, sorryyy can you just like come with me?"

"Uhhh, I don't know dude sorry, I really need to study."

"Oh wait do you smoke?"

"Sometimes, I had to take a T break recently."

"Oh, well if you want I have like half an ounce that I need to get rid of, if you show me I can just give it to you?"

"... Yeah you know what, sure why not."

"You're the BEST. Thank you babe lead the way."

Huh. 'Babe', might just be how this guy talks. Don't mean to be that dude but he isn't flirting with me right?

I started walking him, he got closer to me as we walked, his hand brushing slightly against mine, what I assumed was a lack of personal awareness. That was until he started talking to me.

"Soooo, what's your name?"

"Oh my name's Tyler."

"Oh my god you look like a Tyler! My name's Dylan."

"Haha thanks I guess. I don't know what Tyler looks like haha."

"Tyler looks cute, and has a cute laugh it looks like."

I turned bright red.

"Oh, cool thanks."

"Sorryyy I'm so flirty it's a problem."

"It's okay, I don't get flirted on a lot so I'm not used to it." I laughed awkwardly.

"Wait really? Babe you're so hot, how are you not getting flirted on constantly??"

"Oh I'm not great at talking to people."

"But you're so handsome, like... okay I'm not trying to be weird but... can you like flex for a second?"

I laughed awkwardly and half-heartedly flexed a bicep, happy that he noticed since I had been trying to get my arms bigger.

"UGH! Look at that! You're such a jock! You could get away with anything if you knew what to say. The reason women aren't coming up to you is because they want you to make the first move honey."

"I think that's the issue then, thanks for clarifying that for me." I laughed again.

"Are you straight? Because if you went to a gay bar, you would get eaten alive. I'd be the least of your worries!"

"Ah no I'm straight, sucks sounds like I'd be a real catch."

"Oh wow you've already tried everything then huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Wait... you're not saying you haven't tried yet right?"

"Tried what?"

"Gay stuff! Everybody in college does gay stuff at one point or another, it's a time of self discovery!"

"I've barely kissed anyone man, I don't think I'm really feeling experimental these days, I'm just trying to get through summer school."

"Oh baby that's because you haven't tried. I bet with all the people gone there's no parties for you to get laid at!"

"Hah, I don't really go to parties either, not really my scene, too many people."

"UGH! I hate that! You're in college and you've barely tried anything! How old are you even?"

"21..."

"21?! Oh this won't do at all, hang on come with me."

"Huh? Woah uh-"

He grabbed my hand forcefully and led me into a small maintenance alley between two lecture halls. It was small and narrow and extremely intimate.

He pulled me forwards and put his hands on my shoulders, pressing me into the wall.

"Uhh... what are we doing right now? Why'd you take me back here?"

His gaze looked at me up and down, his high energy went way down, he gave me a look, hungry and seductive.

"Look at me babe."

I don't know why but I looked up, my face beat red.

"I'm going to kiss you now. If you don't like it you can just show me the building take the half-ounce and go back to studying... okay?"

My heart began to race as he glared at me, waiting for my response.

"O..okay..."

What? Wait why am I letting him do that?

"Good boy."

His mouth opened slightly, his eyes closed as his face pushed towards mine. I braced as I felt his lips press to mine and held it there for an awkward few seconds. The kiss was firm and hard, I couldn't help but purse my lips slightly. Confusion washed over me. Why was I kissing this man I just met? When did I ever decide that this was a good idea? Why am I getting odd pleasure from just this kiss?

He broke the kiss but kept his face inches from mine, his hand moving to my cheek and caressed me harshly with his thumb.

"More?"

"I...uh...I- MMPH!"

His mouth latched onto mine, punching his tongue past my lips and engulfing my mouth with it. His hands grabbed the side of my face and the back of my head, keeping me in place as he passionately made out with me.

My body grew hot. I began to subconsciously enjoy him take control over me. He was lapping away at my mouth with hot breath and harsh tonguing. Loudly smacking against my lips over and over. Moaning into my mouth as I softly returned the kiss.

He pushed against me further, making sure his tongue was firmly lodged in the back of my throat and began swirling it inside my mouth, reaching every corner as he moaned loudly, repeating the motion for another 15 seconds before pulling out of me with a sticky trail of saliva.

"You're a good kisser babe."

"I... I think I need to go..."

"Awww, so soon?"

He pushed his body against mine, breathing into my neck and ear. His hand shot down towards my erect cock and began to grope me harshly.

"We're just getting started though..."

I stifled a gasp as this man was rubbing my cock in broad daylight.

"Mmm? Good?"

I gasped audibly this time as his palm began to rub where my tip is through my pants. He playfully gave me quick and soft kisses on my neck, followed by a lick of his tongue that danced across my skin slightly.

Those soft pecks turned into harder and more passionate kisses across my neck as I gasped again, my reaction seemingly getting a rise out of him. He began to groan as he began to fully make out with my neck, tongue and all. Then he got another reaction out of me as his bit into the nape of my shoulder and sucked as hard as he could, swirling his tongue again as he gave me a massive hickey.

"Ah! Oh..!"

POP! He let go of my flesh and began to make out with me again, this time I fully gave in. He sensed it as we exchanged spit, my kiss beginning to meet him. We made out another minute before his knee went between me and grinded against my dick. I moaned in his mouth before he pulled out again.

"Wanna get your cock sucked by a guy?"

I, in a haze and fully hypnotized at this point, gave a light nod. What's the harm I guess?

He smiled and dropped to his knees. His long fingers hooked on my belt and yanked my jeans to my ankles. My average cock exposed, he didn't hesitate to begin licking my tip with the purpose of cleaning off and swallowing my precum.

"You taste good baby."

"AH!"

His mouth dove onto my member as he swallowed the entire length and seductively looked up at me with heavy eyelids. Exaggerating each pull of his lips, swirling his tongue around my head and wrapping around my shaft. His eyes didn't break contact the entire time, as if he was expecting my pleasure, fully confident in his ability to suck my dick. His look reading, "Yeah, I know you love this straight boy." He continued to bob up and down on my cock slowly. The electricity building at my head and surging down my shaft as he kept a steady pace, back and forth, back and forth. Clicking and light slurps escaping his lips but not another noise besides my light whines. He was a pro.

His hands began to go up my shirt and massage my chest, my abs, and the small of my back, as he began to loosen my body me while he gave me the greatest blowjob of my entire life. His fingers went from my back, and slid down to my ass, gripping them with force, pulling me further into him as he began to pick up the pace, sensing my pleasure and the... oh my god I was going to cum... this man is going to make me cum in public!

Anxiety shot through me as my impending climax grew closer and closer. His cock sucking picking up the pace, sucking with more pressure, trapping my dick in his mouth. I wasn't able to move! I felt like I needed to go, like a great shame or something bad was going to happen as the electricity went to my balls. I was going to cum a lot...

"I... I'm close..."

"Mhmm~ Mhmm~" He coaxed me as he continued to slurp away at my dick.

He went even fast, GLCKing on my dick at full speed.

"Ooohhh! OOOh! OH! I'M I'M REALLY CLOSE!"

Just as I was about to cum though...

POP!

I gasped in disappointment as he pulled away from my dick and harshly grabbed my base, stopping any cum from spilling out of me.

I looked down at him in pain. Desperate to cum.

"You wanna cum?"

"Y..yes!"

"I bet you do. Is your roommate home?"

I desperately shook my head, he had gone home for the break.

"Good. I'm gonna suck you off to completion and you're taking me to your room."

I nodded quickly.

"Say it."

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'll take you to my room!"

"And?..."

"I... I don't know?!..."

"We're gonna fuck."

"Oh....Ohkay!!"

He sneered and resumed sucking me as hard as he could, the pleasure quickly building back.

"OOOH! AHH! AH! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! FUCK!"

He chuckled as he stopped at my tip and jerked off my shaft hastily. I moaned almost girlishly as my balls tightened and I exploded into his mouth. He enjoyed every second of watching me squirm, his hands back on my ass, pulling me forward again as he swallowed every drop of my cum, swallowing loudly, making sure I felt his throat contract as I continued to pump another load after another load. My mouth was locked open and my tongue out, my eyes rolled back as I spasmed. This orgasm was mind blowing, like nothing I'd experienced before. I wanted more, more of this feeling.

He pulled off of me with a gasp as he sucked down my entire load. He stood up, pressing his body against mine and running his hands through my hair, looking into my eyes, relishing my expression. He forced his tongue in my mouth once more, making out with me passionately for another minute before pulling off of me.

"Take me to your room honey."

"Okay..." I said meekly, still gasping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked ahead of him with him lingering behind me as we got to my vastly empty dorm hall.

We walked into my room. He locked the door behind me.

The clarity hit me halfway to the dorm, the panic. I'd never had sex before, let alone with women. I didn't know if this guy was fucking me or I was fucking him!

I turned to see him already taking off his clothes, exposing his extremely skinny body, a wiry nest of pubes by his cock was the only hair on his body. His dick was long, about 7 inches, but quite skinny. His nuts were heavy however.

I froze in place, never having seen a man naked under this context before.

"Take your clothes off baby."

I anxiously took off my shirt and then my pants, exposing myself to him.

"You're so nervous, it's so cute."

"I'm a little scared..."

"Of what?"

"I... I don't know..."

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes..."

"It will feel great baby don't worry. You're this macho jock you've never had anyone tell you what to do like this before. You'll love it."

"Okay..."

"I wanna fuck you so bad baby. UGH! I can't wait..."

"Are you... are you going to like... be on top? I've never done that before..."

"Of course I am, you can fuck me later if you want..."

"I don't think... I can do that... can I be on top maybe for this first time?..."

"Let's see what happens then honey, see how you feel."

Panic began to surge through me, he began to stalk towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his dick into my stomach, and mine his. He grinded against me, and locked lips with me again, moaning as his dick rubbed against my abs. His softer belly felt really good against my tip. Precum began to leak out of me.

Dylan grabbed me by the ass and pulled me closer, ensuring no air was between us. His tongue still firmly exploring my mouth, giving a dominant growl as he crushed his cock against my abs. Grunting with each thrust against me. I couldn't help my mewl back as my dick was trapped between us.

He pulled his mouth off mine, one hand still clasped firmly on my ass, the other on my cheek now. He began to whisper to me as he moaned in my face, his hot breath blasting into me.

"Fuuuuhk baby that feels so good. You're doing so good. I can't wait baby, mmmhhhh, I can't wait baby, it's gonna feel so goooood."

He began peppering me in kisses, then got more aggressive as his thrusting began to pick up. He latched his mouth on my neck again giving me another massive hickey on the other shoulder for all to see.

"Ooohh..." I groaned, my neck and ears my weak spot, and he could tell.

His tongue swirled on my shoulder another second before dragging it harshly up my neck and diving into my ear. His wet appendage slithering in my ear, his moans turned up to 11 as he breathed and growled in my ear. Sticky precum now leaking between us and making a mess on our stomachs.

"OOOhhhh! Ahh!" I couldn't tell how loud I was. Hot squelching barraged the hearing on my left side.

"Like that honey? Yeah?" He breathed in my ear between licks and wet plunges, "Bend over baby, I'm gonna eat you out."