Sold Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin is prepped for sale.
935 words
4.07
5.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kriyto
Kriyto
9 Followers

All too soon Kevin heard the door open, signaling the return of his abductor. Breathing fast and hard through his nose, he strained against the ropes around his chest securing him to the post, and twisted his bound wrists until he was grunting in pain.

"Still trying?" The man walked up beside him and put a hand on his head. "Good, most of my clients like their toys to put up a fight. Well, time to get you set up. I've got four guys coming to see you."

Kevin flinched away as the man knelt beside him and grabbed him by the chin.

"Now, we can do this two ways. You can cooperate and do as I say with no hassle or I can give you the rag again and knock you out. Up to you. Will you be a good boy?"

The thought of being knocked out made Kevin feel sick. Lowering his eyes he nodded slowly and the man released his chin.

"Good."

Kevin watched as the man walked to the center of the room, dragging a chair with him. Getting up on the chair, the man pulled a chain from a wood ceiling beam and let it hang. Wrist manacles were attached to it. After giving the chain a few hard tugs to test how secure it was the man returned to Kevin's side.

"I'm going to untie your arms and the rope around your chest. When I do, fold your hands in your lap and don't move unless I tell you. Got it?"

Kevin nodded and the man moved around behind him. He felt a few tugs on the ropes followed by the sound of cutting and just like that, the ropes fell away. Blood flowed back into his numb hands and he took a couple of deep breaths, moaning into his gag with relief. Remembering what he was told, Kevin quickly folded his tingling in his lap, enjoying his freedom while he could.

The man came back around and grabbed him under the arm, pulling him to his feet. With his ankles and knees, tightly bound keeping his balance wasn't easy. Leaning heavily on his abductor for support, Kevin hopped slowly as he was led towards the hanging chain.

"Hmm, you're going to have to stretch. Stand on your toes and hold your hands up over your head," the man instructed.

Following orders Kevin stood on his tiptoes and raised his arms, trying not to cringe as the cuffs were locked around his wrists. Even on his toes, he still wasn't tall enough to stand comfortably chained in this position. The metal cuffs bit into his flesh and his chest was so extended he couldn't breathe except in shallow intakes. Squeezing his eyes closed against the pain, Kevin moaned softly into his gag as he swayed gently.

"You are one hot boy," the man said, running his fingertips lightly down Kevin's ribs. "Stretched like this really shows off your flat stomach and firm muscles. My clients will be drooling when they see you. I don't like the gag though. The tape is covering too much of your face. I'm going to remove it. Don't say anything or I'll make you sorry. Got it?"

Kevin nodded the best he could; overjoyed at the idea his gag would be removed. The stuffing in his mouth was a big soaked mass and the tape felt stifling. It hurt more than he thought it would as the man pulled the tape off slowly but it was worth it to have his mouth free. The soaked rag was pulled out and Kevin sucked in as much air as he could, triggering a coughing fit. The man waited for him to recover before pulling out a long, fresh piece of cloth from his back pocket. Kevin licked his dry lips and flexed his jaw a few times, as he watched the man roll the cloth into a thick strip. He should have known his abductor would let him hang here gag-free.

"Open your mouth wide," the man said, walking behind him.

Closing his eyes, Kevin opened his mouth and grunted as the cloth was pulled across his mouth and tied tight behind his head. Closing his lips around the cloth Kevin chewed on the gag. It covered his mouth enough to garble his speech but at least he could breathe easier.

"That's better," his abductor said, patting the side of his face. "I'm going to go out and wait for my clients. If I stay here I might be tempted to tap that firm ass of yours."

"Ahhhmmpf!"

Kevin jerked forward, trying to twist away as the man grabbed his right butt cheek, fingers probing deep between his ass crack. Laughing, the man walked away into the shadows. Kevin waited until he heard the door open and close before renewing his struggles for freedom. The metal cuffs were locked too tight around his wrists for him to pull his hands free. His only hope was if the chain pulled free of the wood beam. Biting down on his gag, tears of pain wetting his eyelashes, Kevin dropped his full weight on his bound wrists. When that didn't work he regained his footing and threw his weight backward, tugging at the chain, hoping his gag muffled his cries of pain enough so as not to draw his abductor's attention. He repeated this a few more times until something cool and wet began to pool underneath his cuffs. Afraid he would slit his wrists and bleed to death; Kevin stopped his struggles and resigned himself to his fate.

Kriyto
Kriyto
9 Followers