SOLD!!! - Pt. 01

Story Info
I'm forced to sell myself, but it's not so bad.....
2.2k words
4.5
26.1k
28
1

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tale of woe (It is hardly that) started some months back. I was in my dorm room on the weekend, positively bored out of my skull. I mean, there's only so much homework and movie-binging you can do, right? Thankfully the Uni's gym had really liberal hours, so I had been tearing it up in there, and getting pretty ripped. This also involved going for runs, and while on one a few blocks off campus, I had several times noted a small business that had a 'Help Wanted' sign on it.

Some online research showed that while it was a boutique store geared towards women, they were looking for a stoking/storeroom person. With nothing better to do, I applied. I have to admit, I was both shocked and not that I was even called to interview. When I went, I met the owner, a lady named Veronica. She was that late 30's-or-so MILF, tall with dark brunette hair, olive skin and very-very fit, even if her face showed a touch of her age. She may have been double my age, but I had to admit she was a stunner, so accepting the job was a no brainer, especially as she worked with my classes and lack of car.

It went well the first few weeks, and the cash was nothing to complain about. Several times when business traffic was slow Veronica would sit and we would discuss our lives, my time at Uni, and the like. Several times we had one way or another would up on the matter of debt, and I had to admit that I was in pretty deep. I even shared that I was in fact almost at my limit and would soon be in dire straits if something didn't soon change. And so it was that on one of those particularly slow days, Veronica asked me to help with something.

Veronica said "David, thanks so much for all the help around the shop, you've been quite the dear, and I'm sure you noticed some of the customers doting on you."

I had to admit a nice little side perk was having pretty women flirting with me, even if all them were MILF types. I had only done fairly well in High School, the muscles being a relatively new thing. "Well I'd be a liar if I denied that," I said adding, "Some of them almost make me blush."

Veronica smiled and, slightly changing the subject, said "You know David I just got some new items for myself, and I could use a man's opinion on them. Do you mind staying a bit longer and tell me what you think?"

"Sure no problem." I responded, and had a seat as directed.

After a few minutes, Veronica came out in a business suit, and a few pairs of pants, and lastly a nice and rather short dress that made my eyes pop out, and her smile. They all seemed fine on her and I told her that, trying to be polite and not mention that last one. With her last item, she walked out in a matching pair of black satin bra and thong panties. She stood and posed like normal but this time I could not speak.

Veronica was a busy woman & often at the shop, but now I saw how gorgeous she was! My eyes traveled over her long shapely legs, a taught, nice stomach and large B breasts. She had a nice tan on her, with no signs of tan lines that got me thinking she likes to be out in the nude. She is a sweet and petite 5 foot two if that. I couldn't help looking her over, and staring into those deep brown eyes was captivating.

"What do you think?" she finally said

"Well...I...um...I...you...its..." I stammered

With a big smile she turned and bent forward. "Do you think it makes my ass look big?" The string to her thong was so thin I forgot she was wearing panties. The panties hugged her twat tightly as she looked back at me, grinning, and it made me stiff.

"Not at all. You look incredible" I blurted out

"Thanks. I'm glad you think so." She retorted, with a smile.

"It's hard not to think so."

"I can see it's hard." Veronica said, motioning towards my crotch.

I tried to stammer out an apology, but the fact was I was totally into it. "Sorry about that-"

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I find it a compliment, a young handsome man like you getting excited just from the sight of me in my underwear. I wonder what would happen if you saw me completely nude?"

I looked at her to see if she was kidding but she was already reaching behind and undoing her bra. She turned around and threw her bra over to the side. Then she slowly bent down and took her panties off, giving a good view of her pussy on the way down. She stood up and turned to me. As good as she looked in her underwear, Veronica was ten times hotter nude.

Veronica walked over to me, "You know it's not very fair having me be the only person with no clothes on. Why don't we get you out of these constricting clothes. I want a better look at what's so stiff." She took my hand and stood me up. I was mesmerized as she took my shirt off and started undoing my pants. Once my pants were down my dick sprang up and out of my boxers. Veronica's eyes popped open and she just looked at it for a second, "Damn, this is bigger than I expected. It's going to have to be lubed up if you want to fuck me. I take it you want to do that?"

"Heck Yeah!" I exclaimed. Now I'd had a few girls in High School, and one not-very-good encounter on campus, but never had I been with someone so fucking gorgeous, and fucking was all I could think about right now.

Veronica smiled up at me as she knelt and swallowed my entire dick in one motion. She obviously knew how to suck a cock and she was showing me everything she knew. Her tongue swirled around my head as she rubbed my balls and jerked my shaft. She was ab-so-fucking-lutely incredible and before I even knew what I was doing, I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock even farther down her throat as with a loud moan I unloaded, spurting several heavy ropes of my goo down her willing throat. Dammed if she didn't take it all and then some.

When she was done milking my cock I looked and saw her lust filled eyes glaring back at me. Veronica let my cock slip from her mouth as she licked her lips. "That was great but you're not getting out of here until I get a good long fuck. Now I want my turn Mister." She guided me to and pushed me, falling backwards on the couch on which I'd been sitting.. Veronica gave me a few hand pumps, then straddled my hips and guided my dick into her opening.

Veronica teased me, rubbing the head up and down her moist slit. She moaned every time it came into contact with her sensitive clit. I actually think she was teasing herself more than me. When my head popped in her she started to move her hips back and forth. She had her eyes closed and was moaning as she just rubbed her inner walls with my dickhead. It took all my control to not just shove everything I had into her and ram her like I wanted to.

She went down some more and took more of my dick. She stopped and rocked back and forth again. This continued for a few minutes. She'd lower a bit, force a few more inches of my hard dick inside her, stop and just rock. The feeling was incredible. Veronica finally hit bottom and she had me balls deep inside her.

I held her hips as she started to gyrate in circles. As she did this, her tits were moving closer and closer to my face. When a nipple came close enough I leaned my head forward and grabbed it with my mouth. She gave a tiny yelp as I started to lick and suck on her nipple. "Dammit David, that feels good, don't forget the other one." She said, then she added a tiny moan as I pumped into her

Veronica began moaning louder now as I suckled one nipple a bit more before I moved to her other one. She kept gyrating as I sucked one nipple and continued to play with the other with my fingers. "Don't stop now..." she said as I did so.

Veronica's gyrating became faster and faster. Soon she was panting hard & digging her nails into my shoulder for support, and screaming, "Oh David yes, SHIT yes." She then started to bounce up and down on my lap. No more slow and easy, she was shooting to kill. She would go up till only my head was in her then she slammed down with all her weight. I told her, "You like riding my dick?"

"Yes, I love to ride dick. Dammit David I love riding this dick." If this didn't feel so fucking amazing it would probably be the most painful thing in the world, with her jumping on my lap. For five minutes she is screaming "oh Fuck yes." while partially trying to break both our pelvises as I pinched with her nipples.

Veronica was screaming & shaking when I lost all control and without warning just shot a massive load deep in her body. After the first shot her eyes burst open and she looked into my eyes, "Yes David you keep that up-you put that cum inside me, boy." Her walls clamped my dick like a vice clamp.

She dug her nails even deeper into my skin, her face contorted and looking like she is trying to breath but couldn't. After a minute of me filling her with more sperm than I thought my balls could hold my orgasm stopped, along with hers. Veronica sat on top of me, panting. Apparently she enjoyed the ride.

Veronica at last smiled, stepped off in a rather businesslike manner, and went to the bathroom, while I just sit there stunned that I just fucked one my employer. When Veronica came out she smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips. "That was great. You don't know how badly I needed that. Did you enjoy that?"

"Did I ever!" I replied.

Veronica smiled. "Well I have an opportunity for you, David. You did a REALLY good job, so much so that I was thinking about 'networking' you with some friends. Would you be up for that?"

"Networking?" I asked.

"Yeah. Basically some friends like myself. Some ladies with...needs. It would be a good thing for you, me, and trust me when I say we'd reduce that college debt. Hell, if you do them like you just did me, you'll MAKE back on this deal."

"What? So I'm a whore?"

"David, my shop isn't all it seems, and thru it I've made some excellent connections. So if you were to go spreading rumors about me and what we've done, things would go very badly for you, and in a hurry at that. However, if you'd be willing to 'play along', I've got a good deal that this could be profitable for all of us."

"So who else knows?"

"Just you, me, and our clients" Veronica replied. "As I said, those ladies doting on you weren't just there because they're nice. Basically I'll provide you with a car, clothing, and anything else you'd need. Your classes we will work around. "Veronica had brought a warm washcloth with her and she was telling me this, she was caringly, carefully wiping and cleaning me. "Basically, you'll be making calls like this each week."

"I. Umm...don't know-"

"I know it's a lot to take in, "Veronica said, as she removed $250 in fifties from her purse. But you'll be earning cash for yourself and of course I get my cut." Veronica had a seat beside me and said, "We'll take it a step at a time. Think it over, and then we'll talk tomorrow, OK?"

So as most students were coming back from their weekends at their homes, I sat in the cool fall air, thinking. Trust was, I really was at the end of my financial rope. In fact, I was already counting on not coming back after end of the fall semester. Veronica had made a generous offer, and the kicker was that Veronica apparently had connections, so making some kid of salacious claim, was not likely to get me very far. I finally decided that it most certainly could be a hell of a lot worse, but it appeared I had no real choice; the die had been cast.

I took out my phone and texted Veronica, simply saying "I'm in." Hitting send, I took a deep sigh, wondering what I'd just gotten myself into.