All Comments on 'Sold To A Daddy, Turned To A Wife'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story, but with there had been more about the wedding! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s so romantic. Every word from you makes me wish. You take away the sexual and go I’ve me there feel if femininity. A Girl in every sense. In your words o can find the Woman I am. Even if it’s only a dream. Meek and subservient. Soft and sweet. Kissably feminine. Only a few stories stay in my heart. I believe your words will help me fall asleep many nights. And dream of my husband. As his devoted and own loving Wife. Thank you.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Sweet story, would have liked to see her being introduced to his friends as his fiancée, maybe one would make a pass at her, which she rebuffs, then tells her soon-to-be-husband. He praises her loyalty but lightly spanks her for being too sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a wonderful story…I would love to someday meet a precious little Julie who would could just immediately wrap me around her little finger. I’m relatively wealthy and would be so turned on by jumping into a rushed Las Vegas chapel type of wedding. Lawfully wedded just as quickly as possible..and no prenup…wink wink…

Thank you Tammy for another wonderful and sexy story …

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1232 months ago

Daddy started me on hormones and I am so happy he found me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.