Soldier Of Fortune

Story Info
I play a game with the boys.
10k words
4.23
24.3k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

This is Louetta. Here is a story I wrote some years ago and published under a different name in a different format, that is just the guy's telling of the story. I've now rewritten it to add my perspective as well as my brother's. You may see the original somewhere else, but don't worry that I stole it. It bears all my trademark stuff, like girls getting tied up in the nude, bound to trees, blowing guys, and my familiar synonyms for cunt, like bunny hole and girlhood. Also my detailed descriptions of sex acts. Hope you enjoy it.

RICK'S INTRODUCTION

My name is Rick. My younger sister Louetta, 18, has seen fit to chronicle some of her more noteworthy adventures in this forum. For a change I'm going to add one more story, written from my perspective, not hers, involving her participation in a game we called Soldier Of Fortune. If you're familiar with Louetta's stories, you'll see immediately what attracted her to our game. Soldier Of Fortune was played at first only by guys and, because of the nature of the game, everyone had to be over eighteen. We played in a large park by the ocean in Maine, which is used for camping and hiking. It is open to the public but is largely deserted because, in addition to being huge, there are no real facilities and it is near nothing. But it is heavily wooded and provided an ideal venue for our purposes.

Soldier Of Fortune is a game of multiple guys chasing after a single enemy spy trying to escape. Each time we played, one of us in turn had to take the role of the escaping spy. The only thing you won if you escaped was that afterward everybody else had to take a turn as the spy until it became your turn again. If the spy was caught he got tied to a tree and his captors could do whatever they wanted to him. I say he, his and him because the participants had always been males, until one of the guys introduced his sister Danielle, who was also, of course, over eighteen. Naturally she got a complete explanation of what might happen to her if she were the spy and couldn't escape. And there was no realistic possibility she could, especially since half a dozen new guys joined up in anticipation of seeing a desirable girl stripped naked and tied to a tree.

No one objected to this guy's sister playing, but it was not quite clear if and how the game had to change to accommodate her. Customarily, after the spy was captured and bound, he was stripped as a part of his punishment. And this continued as our new participant had no objection to seeing her male friends naked. In fact she appeared to enjoy it and, depending on who the captured spy was, she added manipulation of his genitals to the torments inflicted. So things continued as before. Everybody took their turn and gave and got theirs. Then one day the inevitable happened and Danielle was the spy. She never had a chance of getting away from the faster, stronger guys. What to do? Well, we proceeded as usual and tied her to a tree. Danielle did not object, and indeed seemed to enjoy the proceedings. Whereas she was young, pretty and had a good body, after we tied her to the tree we took all her clothes off her.

I had of course seen her at the beach before and had been impressed, but having her in the nude was indeed a revelation. She had curly brown hair, including the patch between her legs that partly hid what my sister Louetta is fond of calling her bunny hole. She was lightly freckled all over her body except on her now bare breasts and behind, where the sun never, or at least rarely, shone. And here she was, naked, bound to a tree. And then, without violating any orifices except her mouth with our tongues and her cunt with our fingers, we each in turn spent time enjoying her ample bosom, exploring the sparse patch of hair between her legs, and the softness of her snow-white behind.

I don't know how long Danielle was our prisoner, but it must have been several hours, which was longer than any guy ever spent as a prisoner. Mostly she laughed, sometimes she cried, and with each of us she enjoyed all the pleasures her own body could give her, except the ultimate one, because none of us dared putting it her girlhood, another of Louetta's terms. Alone at night I still get off remembering the pleasure that came with complete access to her naked body. Finally we had to finish the game. We all agreed on how to do it. We untied everything except the rope that bound her wrists behind the tree and helped her down to her knees. Then, each in turn, she blew the guys who had captured her. Expertly, like most of the local girls could, including, I guess, my sister Louetta. When we were all satisfied we untied her wrists and she got dressed and we all went for ice cream. Most of us were too young to buy beer.

Danielle played into July and then, having acquired a boyfriend, retired from Soldier Of Fortune. Or maybe it's a sabbatical, only time will tell. We wanted another girl, and after a month or so enlisted Bethany, who was naturally over 18. If Danielle was game, Beth was positively enthusiastic. She had quite a body and an even better reputation. And she fought like hell to avoid being captured. Danielle had just let us tie her up. I had never seen a girl like Bethany naked, and certainly never been sucked off by one. Since we allowed the girl to do the sex stuff in private nobody knew for sure, but it was rumored some of the guys fucked her, with her consent of course. After a memorable career at Soldier Of Fortune Bethany retired and was elected to the hall of fame. We all mourned her departure.

LOUETTA'S INTRODUCTION

Louetta again. Here's how I saw things. When I first heard about Soldier Of Fortune I must admit I never thought of participating. And spectating was kind of impossible because they ran about in the woods, and the stripping of the captured spy took place wherever they caught him which could be a mile away. And I knew I could never outrun the guys, so I couldn't play, or so I thought. Later when I did play I immediately ran to the water because I knew I could outswim them, but they caught me on the opposite shore. I admired the girls who played before me. I knew who they were from seeing them in town and at the beach. They were local girls. Bethany was tough as nails but Danielle was just a normal girl. I kind of felt sorry for her when I heard she was held captive for hours and that she cried a little, but she lasted more than a month.

Even before Danielle and Bethany left the game I began to think about doing it. If they could do it, why not me? I had no illusions about being able to avoid capture, though I thought I had a chance if I got to the water. No matter, the prospect of getting caught and tied up and stripped naked didn't bother me at all. Most of the guys had seen me at the beach, so there was little left to the imagination. Blowing guys was always a bit risky. Not every guy has great hygiene and some can get rough, shoving it in there all the way and stuff. Then there was always the possibility of rape. When the spy was captured it could be out in the middle of nowhere, and one guy alone could capture a girl. Who knows whether some guy would strip you and rape you before anybody knew you were caught or where.

Another worry I had was guys taking pictures. Guys were supposed to leave their phones in the cars but it didn't work when I played because they communicated with each other and that's how they found me. And I had seen photos of both Danielle and Bethany tied up in the nude, which had been passed around so many times no one knew who took them. It bothered both of them. What if they had a guy later on and he saw the pictures and thought badly of them for doing it? What if their parents saw? What you put on the net can come back to haunt you.

Lastly I worried about the presence of my brother. I really didn't care if he saw me naked, he had plenty of times. In fact we were sharing a motel room while we were in Maine. But seeing me blow guys was something else again. We always kept sex stuff private. Well, I did. He was more likely to brag if he got a girl. I had a list of girls he claimed he had had. They said you could do the sex stuff in private but whether that held true in the heat of the moment I don't know. There was the possibility, slim perhaps, that I would be chosen spy, get caught, and he would be one of the guys that captured me and I would have to blow him.

What I really hoped is that more girls would join so we'd have some sort of quorum. But it never happened. It's a small town.

RICK'S CHAPTER ONE

So with Danielle and Beth gone we needed still another girl. My sister Louetta, 18, was the choice by acclamation. I thought she might do it too. She had in the past let my brother, 20, and I tie her up, mostly at her invitation because it turned her on to get bound and worked over lightly, and we were considered safe antagonists among the guys she knew. Sister or not, the idea of having her naked and helpless was more than we could resist. I never had a girl of my own who was as horny and offered so much physically. And we all ended up getting off, each on his or her own. As late as June she had let us tie her up again. And we paid her. Would you not agree to pay a pretty girl who let you tie her up and strip her naked and let you jerk off on her bare tummy? Of course. And she got off early and often, so everybody ended up happy.

So I told her about Soldier Of Fortune and found she already knew about it since she knew Danielle and Beth, and they had told her they had sucked me off. Girls talk. She was interested. We sat down over ice cream and talked with two of the other guys. She said she would confer with Danielle and Beth before saying yes. We told her the rules as established with the other girls. If she lost the game she would have to be tied up naked. Then each of the guys could do as they liked to her as far as kissing and touching her. There was no penetration except tonguing her and digital exploration of her pussy. Except that Beth had let selected guys fuck her. To end the game she would have to suck off the guys involved in her capture. So not everybody got blown, but everyone could watch her being stripped naked and everybody could kiss her and feel her up. She seemed enthusiastic.

She conferred with Danielle and Beth. She blackballed some guys and limited the blowjobs to four guys, where Danielle and Beth had happily sucked as many as they could stand. And the guys might have to finish themselves. We agreed. We shook hands on the deal. For me a dream come true. I could tie up and do anything I wanted to my beautiful sister. Well. Anything except fuck her. Just thinking about it was enough to get off on, and I did. I couldn't wait. But I had to, because there was no guarantee she would be selected as the spy when we played each time. It was drawn by lot among participants who had not been chosen recently and like two dozen guys showed up each time hoping to see Louetta nude and maybe getting her to blow them.

It took a while. We played and the predicted two dozen guys showed up each time. Always a guy was chosen as the spy and mostly they were caught, including me. So Louetta got to see each of us buck naked but she never touched anyone while they were tied to the tree.

LOUETTA'S CHAPTER ONE

So an opening for a girl came up in Soldier Of Fortune, not that there was necessarily a limit of only one girl. I was pretty sure they would take me. Looks count in an activity where you might end up naked and tied to a tree and have to provide sexual services. I was thin, pretty, blond and good with my hands and my mouth. I didn't figure to go any further than that. My brothers had even paid me to let them tie me up and I provided them with nothing sexual, except they beat off in front of me and came on my body. But no matter, Danielle and Beth accommodated them sexually at least once apiece.

I met with a couple of representatives of the group to go over ground rules. I was concerned that since Bethany had fucked some of the guys they would expect me to do the same. That there would be an escalation in what the guys thought the girls would provide. I was also concerned that the influx of new guys would not necessarily feel bound by the old rules. All of these things were legitimate concerns that the group reps had no answer for. But I was enthused about the chance to get tied up naked with strangers. The inherent danger was a turn-on for me, as was the sexual experience I would gain. I knew I needed work on various techniques and doing guys up here would not get me a reputation back home.

I talked to the girls who had preceded me. They really had no misgivings, they just wanted something steady and they weren't going to look for it among this crew of guys who sought to mess around with some girl they didn't even know. My brother really wanted me to do it. It gave him status and introduced the possibility I would have to service him. As he said, it was a dream come true for him. Sometimes I felt like he was a weird stepbrother who wanted to do his stepsister, not my older, supposedly more protective real brother. Anyway, I joined Soldier Of Fortune and, when I did, a lot of guys I knew suddenly joined as well, for some reason. I thought they might rig the selection process so I would get designated the spy early on, but they didn't. It was my twentieth session before I was chosen, which helped because a lot of guys got tired of waiting and quit. But finally one steamy summer Saturday my name came up.

RICK'S CHAPTER TWO

So finally one day it was Louetta's turn to be the spy. There were seventeen of us. But the main players in the rest of the story are the guys who captured her, because they got the blowjobs. There was me, my name is Rick, and Jeff Studer, Ron Harris and Ian Sharpe. Ron Harris she had previously dated and they were on good terms and, we all assumed, had at one time been fucking like little bunnies. Ron, of course, wasn't talking. She had anticipated her turn as the spy. Her clothing was chosen with care, not to accommodate the summer heat but more so she could be stripped with her hands tied behind her. And she was reasonably camouflaged to help her hide from us. A khaki top with ties at the back of her neck and her back which would come off even with her hands tied behind her, khaki shorts, a Walmart cheap bra and panties that could be cut off and discarded, cheap running shoes which she could discard at the water's edge, and socks.

As usual she looked awesome. Squeaky clean hair and no make-up to speak of. She left her jewelry behind but, we later found out, kept her nipple rings and her belly button ring. As was her custom she was shaved completely down below, but, of course, we couldn't make sure until we caught her. The guys were fucking ecstatic. Girl spies got a seven-minute head start, guys only five. When we were ready she took off. We swore in blood, almost, we would capture her in the allotted hour. The guys spread out and just took off in the general direction she had headed in. Me and Jeff and Ron and Ian plotted our own strategy. My sister was a great swimmer. I figured she would make her way to the cove and swim across where the entry from the ocean was the skinniest. So at the appointed time we headed down towards the water to find her.

We spread out at wide angles but each one headed toward the ocean. The brush was heavy in mid-summer and it was hot as hell in the trees with no wind. The land goes down steeply to the water. We all arrived at the beach without a clue where she was. About fifteen minutes had elapsed. We searched around and found nothing. After half an hour we conferred. Then we got a break, some kayaks were there. Ron asked and they said they saw a girl swimming across the channel that led over to the Pirate's Cove side and coming out of the water over there. She was soaking wet and in that little top she had on they said you could see everything she had. And that there was plenty. We knew that was her. Ron started swimming across the skinniest part of the channel and we started around on land to get over there. If she got back in the water we would see her. She was trapped. About twenty-two minutes left.

Ron got over first and started coming back to us. We started toward him like African tiger hunters beating the brush. It was tough. At its narrowest there was like 400 feet between the road and the shore. Ten minutes, seven. Then Ron spotted her looking at us from behind a tree, not knowing he was even there coming the other way. He got within maybe thirty feet of her before she saw him and ran. She was fast and tricky but she was penned in by the road and he caught her. When we got there she was face down on the ground and he was sitting on top of her back.

LOUETTA'S CHAPTER TWO

So I was finally the spy. I got a seven-minute head start as opposed to the boys who only got five. I was determined to use every bit of it to throw them off the scent by going the wrong way at first and then cutting over to the water. Once in the ocean I knew I could outswim them. Though I planned to swim away I had not worn a swimsuit because I figured it would be a dead giveaway. Of course my brother and Ron knew I was a good swimmer. I had an hour after the seven-minute head start to get off the property to safety.

If I did get caught I prayed to God it would be by someone I knew. Many of them I had seen on the beach and a half dozen I knew well enough to talk to. Two of them I had dated and one of them, Ron, I had slept with. Multiple times. They fired the gun and I took off, going back down Pretty Marsh Road from the picnic area where we always started. I used my seven minutes to run back down the road and at the big turn hung a left into the woods down a little trail which would take me to the water.

By now they had started. I had to stay free for one hour. I ran another 500 feet along the trail, crossed another road and about 500 feet later was at the shore. I shed my cheap running shoes and went in. The water was cold and I couldn't go as fast as I can in a pool so it took me a little longer. When I got out of the water there were kayaks coming past, which proved to be my undoing. The kayakers waved and asked if I needed help. I started into the woods hoping to find the road but without my shoes I cut my feet and couldn't make any progress. I heard guys coming, calling out to each other and stopped, thinking I could hide. With my by now bleeding feet I couldn't go any further. Then Ron, my ex, came up behind me. I tried to run but no go, he caught me and wrestled me to the ground. I put up the best fight I could but before long he had me turned over on my tummy and my wrists bound tightly behind me.

I felt like crying because I had failed to get away but deep inside me I was happy because I knew what was going to happen. I was going to be tied to a tree and stripped naked in front of like three dozen guys. In the end it was less because Rick and Jeff and Ron and Ian took me somewhere where they knew the other guys would have trouble finding us. Nevertheless I knew I would get off on it. And I did.

RICK'S CHAPTER THREE

So Louetta was our prisoner. Her wrists were tied firmly behind her back. We showed her the official watch. There were two minutes to go. We phoned the other guys to say that we had captured her and told them where, but then moved somewhere else to have some privacy, on the other side of Pirate's Cove Road. Moving her was tough. She struggled and her feet were all cut from running barefoot through the forest but we showed her no mercy. We wanted to be alone with her for the rest of the afternoon. We forced her to her feet and walked her across the road and then further into a thick clump of trees where we could tie her up and deal with her without fear of interruption.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers