Soldier Of Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a suitable tree. We made her stand with her back to it and untied her hands and re-tied them behind the tree. Tightly. She was helpless. And there was no one but our group around. Slowly some of the other guys started to show up, maybe a dozen. She just stood there forlornly, sniffling a little, but mostly trying to act as defiant as possible. Finally she spoke.

"What do you think you're going to do to me?"

"We can do anything we want to you," Ron told her. Of course during their relationship he already had.

"I told Molly about the game and where we'd be," Louetta said. Molly was our sister.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing. It was like she knew."

"Knew what?"

"Everything. Like stripping me and the blow jobs."

"Did you tell her you wanted to?"

"Yes."

"And what did she say?"

"All she wanted to know was who was with me."

"You told her, and what would happen?"

"Yes."

"You told her you'd be naked? Molly knows we tie naked girls to trees?"

"Everybody knows."

"They will when they see the pictures."

"Go ahead! You won." she said. We had every intention.

LOUETTA'S CHAPTER THREE

OK, so I had lost. That was not really a surprise. I was worried when they took me into the woods so they could be more alone with me, that was not supposed to happen. What were they going to do to me that they had to hide from each other. I couldn't believe they'd rape me. They untied my wrists, pulled my arms behind a tree and retied me with my wrists tightly bound. It hurt. So did the feel of the bark against my back. I knew I was minutes from being naked and it turned me on. I told my brother that I had told my sister where we were and what we were doing. It surprised him but they gave me no mercy, even knowing someone knew what was to go on. She had wanted to know who was going to be with me, partly so if I ended up dead she could call the cops, but also because she wanted to know who was going to see me naked. Then she could tweak me about it.

RICK'S CHAPTER FOUR

So we had Louetta captured and tied to a tree. We started to remove the little top she had on. Jeff Studer did the honors. That would make her happy, I knew she liked him. Of course she was still soaking wet from being in the ocean so you could see right through her top and her cheap white bra. He untied the top behind her neck and pulled it down off her tits. They were really fine, even still in her bra. He pulled the top around so the back was in the front and untied where it had been tied in the back and threw the top down on the ground. I could see her start to breathe a little faster. He put his hands on her chest just under her boobs and pushed his fingers up under the two cups and started feeling her up. Which might not have been a first. Then he pushed the cups up and let her boobs fall out uncovered.

My mouth came open when her tits fell clear of her bra. My throat felt dry. I just looked at her. It dawned on me she was my sister and me and ten other guys were going to see her naked and then enjoy her body. And she knew what we were going to do. It was hard to comprehend, I guess because it was Louetta, not Danielle or Beth. It felt dreamlike. They had all this white cotton rope cut into various lengths that they were going to tie her with. And she'd be there like for hours. Naked. And she knew it and she didn't object. And she was going to blow me because I was one of her captors.

Jeff cut her bra off with a small knife. She was now naked to the waist. Her nipple rings and the one in her belly button shown bright in the sun falling directly on her body. Her feet were bare. Her shorts were soaking wet but not as transparent as her shirt had been. I tried to block out the fact that besides tying her up and stripping her they were going to do other things to her. I shivered. I don't know why, I was helping them do it. And she wanted this. In a few moments we all proceeded eagerly with the stripping.

"OK, who's next?" To help strip her, that is. Ian was next. He unbuttoned the button that held the little piece of cloth that covered the top of the zipper on her shorts and pulled the zipper slowly down. Then he just kind of rolled the waistband down till you could see the tops of her little white panties. Then he pulled the shorts down by the bottom of the legs and gradually more of the panties came in view and then it was down far enough so you could see the tops of her thighs and then it was down around her knees and then down to her feet.

"Step out of them!" She didn't so he pulled them off her feet. She was naked except for her panties which were about down low enough to show where hair would have been if she had any down there. She breathed even harder than when her tits were bared.

"I want to watch her for a while." Jeff said it. I wanted to too. So the eleven of us sat down. Some guys smoked. Others drank water.

"Give me a drink!"

"No, no drink." She must have been thirsty, it was hot as hell. I looked at her longingly. Imagining how her mouth would feel on my cock. Her wet panties pretty much showed everything she had. Tight against her crotch you could see the outline of her genitals. She made some kind of sound and I could see her bare belly rise and fall. Her face was flushed. Her panties were wet from more than the ocean. She was obviously turned on. We all watched her silently. She was beautiful. She trembled a little and you could see the gleam of sweat on her. And not just from the sun shining directly upon her. We just watched her. She was unbelievably beautiful.

"We should strip her all the way!"

The words hung there.

"Yeah," one of the guys said. Louetta heard. She shook her head. But she knew it was going to happen. She started pulling on the ropes that bound her hands but it was no use and she gave up. After a few minutes she didn't seem to care. She knew what was going to happen and she wanted it.

"Who gets to do it?"

"Rick, he's her brother!"

"Go ahead, Rick."

"Rick. You." I stepped up to her. I looked her right in the eye and she looked right back. Jeff gave me his knife.

"You care about the clothes?" Jeff asked me.

"No."

"Let's see what she's got!"

We had all seen it before, well me and Ron. I don't know how many of the others. With her panties wet from her swim in the ocean and her own bodily fluids you could pretty much see what was there.

I leaned over to my right and slit her panties from the waistband all the way down on her left hip. Then all the way down on the other side. Glued to her body by the wet they hardly moved. I put my hand on the waistband just above her pussy and pulled the fabric down to show her girlhood. That made all of us breathe harder, my sister included.

I couldn't look her in the face, but I looked hard at the smooth, fatty little lips that guarded the entrance to her cunt. And I wanted nothing more to be inside her. My sister. I tugged the fabric a little lower and let it go. Then I put my fingers on her genitals and felt them gently up and down. And then up to the fat little knob that was her clit. She closed her eyes and gasped. And then my fingers were inside her.

She started to struggle a bit so I thought better of what I had done and took my hand away. I pulled the panties done off her snow white bottom and through her legs from the back and she was nude. Right there six inches from me. And I had never seen anything so beautiful, so perfect, so innocent, no matter how many guys had seen her before me. I would have killed to be able to fuck her. She was breathtaking. For a while we all just stared at her. Then a couple of guys took themselves out and started to beat off. Then pretty much everybody did. I did. Unashamedly.

LOUETTA'S CHAPTER FOUR

So it was time for my captors to strip me naked. Jeff took my shirt and my bra off. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. In the past every time he was with me he made a move on me and I didn't resist. This was the first time he had ever got me bare to the waist in broad daylight though, so that was something. He also kissed me. Hard. Open mouth, which really revved my engine.

I do think when they tied me and removed my bra they all realized what they were going to do to me. My breasts bared in all innocence and me helpless to prevent it. I was, after all, Rickie's sister, and this is how they treated me? They were going to violate my body, barely past my eighteenth birthday, somewhere out in the woods. And I knew what was coming. And it would be hours of torture before I was free again. And I knew and let them do it. All the time my nipples were hard as rocks. I wanted to stick my fingers into myself but I was tied so I couldn't. A few quick strokes and I would have been in dreamland.

I loved being nude. I remember how I felt the first time a boy saw me naked. At first I covered my breasts and my genitals with my hands. I looked at him and he looked at me. I could tell he liked what he saw, and that made the little hint of fear I felt worthwhile. My breath quickened, my heart beat faster. I felt the anticipation of him enjoying my naked body. The dampness in my armpits, between my legs. The musky smell of my own sex. I looked at him again and he came to me. I felt that ache in my tummy, just above my cunt, and it made me wonder who wanted who more. I dropped my hands to bare my tits, white as snow, soft as silk, pink nipples, hard as rocks. Pale white breasts glowing softly in the sun.

The air was cold but I wasn't. My own inner engine warmed me. I felt the little tightness in my stomach that is the uncertainty I still feel when I'm naked for the first time for a new boy, the wonder of the fire building in my body. I removed my other hand to expose the silken ramp of my cunt hair, the thin brown ramp that leads to the promised land. And I offered myself to him. Not verbally, just physically. Hungry eyes upon me. He stands in front of me and stares. And the more he stares the more my moist pink pussy burns. I'm all brown hair and boobs and flat tummy. Long thin legs, taut little rear. Legs spread just enough. Just enough to make the offer clear. And he took me up on it and I gave myself gladly.

I felt the same feelings again, tied to this tree. The magic feelings deep in my body, lost in the joy it gives me. The warmth of my breasts, the hardness of my nipples, the heat in my loins, the moisture in my pussy, the ache inside that only one thing can cure. I squeezed my thighs together and watched them watch me.

RICK'S CHAPTER FIVE

So we had Louetta stark naked and at our mercy. We started to tie the rest of her body. We had to make sure she couldn't escape. I don't know where she would go, run naked to the shore and hope someone was there. Ron, her ex, did most of the work. He wanted to secure her arms to the tree. He ran a rope around the tree and around her twice just under her ample bosom, the bosom that had provided him with so much pleasure during the time they had been together. Then he did the same just above her boobs and tied the two ropes together between her bare tits so the top one wouldn't rise up. He tied another rope around the tree and then around her waist and intertwined it with the rope that bound her wrists. All the while I could see him talking to her. Next he tied a rope around her neck, but not around the tree so her putative lovers could hold her head still while they enjoyed her kisses.

Ian tied her legs. I didn't understand until later, but he positioned each foot to either side of the tree, wound the rope around each ankle and behind the tree to hold her thighs apart. But that was all the rope on her lower body. But spreading her legs like that gave us a wonderful view of her by now eager snatch. Then we left her there to sweat for a while.

After a while the guys started one by one to take their turn enjoying Louetta's body, while the rest of us watched. Some of the guys she obviously welcomed, some she was indifferent to and some she actively resisted. It took ages for the fourteen guys who preceded me. As her brother I was given the honor of getting her last and longest. As the guys finished some left. I went for a swim down in the cove while I waited. Then it was my turn.

"You're a pig, Rick," she told me. But she offered no resistance. I took my turn willingly. I wonder if it would have been different had she not been so pretty, had her body not been so young and offered so much. But it was precisely because she was beautiful and young that this had been done to her. I thought again how helpless she was. I wondered if the others were feeling what I was feeling, this overwhelming, dizzying need to touch her. To put my hands on her. To see exactly what she felt like. Breasts, bum, lips. The pink slit between her thighs.

"Stop, you're hurting me." I had squeezed her breasts hard. I especially enjoyed her tits, so young and firm, her nipples so large and hard. I had never had a girl who had so much body hardware. A jock, her body was firm, her tummy and her bum and her thighs. All a nice contrast to the softness of her boobs and her ass. And her ass was glorious, again at once soft and round, but firm from endless hip thrusts in the gym. I sucked on her nipples until they bled. She cried out when I managed to get my fingers up her asshole. Her legs spread, I felt her girlhood and massaged her clit and put my fingers inside her. Finally I was done. I backed off and she just lowered her head to her chest. We knew the blowjobs were next.

The other guys left, except me and Jeff and Ron and Ian. The others were done. We let her rest. About an hour later each took another turn with her. This time alone, the others out of sight. I went last. Things had changed some. Her feet were no longer tied. She smelled of sex. She was gagged, her panties stuffed in her mouth and held in there by a single piece of rope tied around her head, so tight it was cutting into the corners of her mouth. The ropes that were tied around her upper body had reddened and cut her skin. Her face was red as was her body below her boobs down to her genitals. She spoke to me, at least as best she could through the gag.

"The gag.. could you..".

"Yes." I cut the rope with Jeff's knife which I still had and pulled the panties out of her mouth.

"Thank you, I could barely breathe."

"Are you OK?" I looked at her body.

"Fine, fine. I suppose we need to get on with it."

"Do you want to?"

"Do you...do you think you could loosen the ropes around my body. They hurt a lot." I cut them off. Her hands were still bound behind the pole and the rope was still around her neck, though that didn't keep her there.

"May I have some water?" She had had none since we had captured her. I gave her all she wanted. I knew she'd need lube when she blew us.

"OK, go ahead."

"We won't hurt you or anything. Just touch."

"Go ahead." I went ahead. I spent more time on her eager mouth this time. She accepted my tongue readily and sucked on my lips all around my mouth. As before I enjoyed her bare breasts and down her tummy and her ass, now easily accessible with only her hands tied. When I was finished with her genitals I called for the other guys. We needed to get her ready for the part I most looked forward to.

We untied the ropes that bound her wrists behind the tree and retied them behind her back. Then we pulled her elbows together and tied them that way. One more rope around her body just above her boobs so we could control her body. We kept the one around her neck so we could control her head. We tied her ankles across each other and forced her to her knees. She was ready. Then one by one the other three guys stripped naked in front of her and she blew them. She did a masterful job. She got each one almost to finish and then they took over and used their hands, spraying her hair and her face and her upper body and her glorious tits with their cum. We were all sweating now from the heat. But Louetta most of all, from the heat and the effort of sucking the guys off and the hurt of the ropes. Droplets of sweat glistened all over her.

And now it was my turn. It had arrived. It was what I had all been dreaming of since I couldn't remember. She asked for water for lube and Ron gave her a drink and poured more over her head. I stripped naked like the other guys had done. I approached her and grabbed her by the rope around her neck. I looked at her beautiful face staring up at me and saw the cum in her hair from the other guys and some by the side of her mouth and down the front of her chest and over her boobs. There was the pinkness of her mouth and her eyes looking up at me waiting for me to do something and it reminded me she was completely helpless, in my power. My pretty young sister waiting and ready to suck me off.

I grabbed her cum stained hair and pulled her head up to my rising penis. Her chest heaved softly. I once again admired her bare tits, pale and perfect and lovely. The nipples were pink and flat at the tips. I wanted desperately to touch them. I got harder and my foreskin retracted fully. She was so close I could feel her breathing on my dick head. The other guys sat there watching expectantly, their presence meant only to increase my sister's embarrassment at having to suck off her own brother. And then she started. I watched in disbelief how, with her arms bound behind her, she maneuvered her eager young mouth over the head of my cock and pursed her lips and started giving me the most pleasurable feelings I had ever felt. She knew exactly what to do, and of course she had just done it to three other guys, and she knew after she did it to me she would be free.

Without my doing anything she gently licked the tip of my cock and then the head. It sent a shock wave through my whole body and I almost fainted right there. After a thorough licking she wrapped her mouth around the end of my now fully erect dick and started sucking back and forth, in and out. I let out a cry and I slipped out of her mouth. She came back on me and went deeper and deeper on me each time. Everything was fucking exhilarating, the feel of her mouth on me, her tongue licking my cock, the sound of saliva squishing, her beautiful head going back and forth. She stopped for water and then took me again in her mouth between her teeth and she started to do me in earnest. She slowly circled my corona with the tip of her tongue and the feeling of her warm, moist mouth on my most private part drove me wild.

It was too much. The suction she gave me, the intensity, the subtleties of her tongue and mouth movement going back and forth on my dick filled me with aching need and a build-up I had never felt before. I could feel it coming from inside me, more powerful than fucking or masturbating. She moved her head faster and stroked and there was a feeling in my cock I never felt before, and of a sudden I knew I was going to cum and I felt this build-up of extreme, intense, unimaginable pleasure. I reached out and pulled the rope around her neck to keep her mouth on my cock and she kept stroking and I came as I had never cum before. My heart was racing and I held myself tight in her mouth and I thought I felt her try to pull away so I pulled her even tighter to me.

And then I couldn't believe the feeling and I just came and came and came right in her mouth and kept pulling her to keep her on me and she started to struggle and finally slipped her mouth off me. I didn't stop cumming so I just grabbed myself and started doing it and finally I could get her mouth back on me and then slowly I started to lose the lovely sensation and I kind of bent forward, because she was the only thing there I could lean on. She was still coughing up what she had swallowed, but I grabbed her head by the hair and stuck my cock in her mouth again and made her lick me clean. I made her finish the job and rubbed whatever came out of her mouth on her hair and her neck and then after a couple more minutes we were through. I'll never forget what I felt. It is the best feeling on earth.