Soldier Of Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to cry. I don't know if it was sadness or joy or relief that we were done. Probably the latter. I pushed the hair out of her face and looked into her eyes but she kept crying. Ron, who cared more about her than anyone, came over and knelt down and hugged her, still tied up and helpless. I turned away, unable to help her. He untied her and stood her up and gave her a real hug. He got dressed and she put on what was left of her panties that they had used to gag her and they went down to the water to clean her up. There were two guys there with single kayaks who stared at her almost naked body but it didn't matter to her. A while later she was dressed and back up at the car and fed and watered and happy and smiling and Ron rewarded her with love and tenderness.

I'm sure none of us will ever get a better blowjob.

LOUETTA'S CHAPTER FIVE

Ever since I was legal I've always enjoyed men having their way with me. This part of being a prisoner I reveled in. I had always known there was something special about being tied up. The warm wet feelings that infused my body as the boy's hands coursed over my naked body. I didn't really understand what the attraction was, all I knew was it felt good. Whipping was the most glorious thing for me but I'd settle for being tied down and tickled or having ice cubes shoved inside me. I had had boyfriends who liked to tie me up and have their way with me.

I'll never forget the first time I was tied to a bed with my consent and fucked until I screamed for mercy. Eventually I would ask them to do other things to me, all the things that I had dreamed of. All this came back to me as I felt the ropes that bound me to this tree somewhere in the Maine woods, the hardness of it against my skin as they had messed with me. I did the first three blowjobs more or less willingly. But before the last one I shivered somewhere deep inside, fear began to grip me, my mouth was dry as sand. Sweat glistened on my bare skin.

The moment had come. I was going to take my own brother's cock in my mouth. Of course I had no choice in the matter. I was almost drained from sucking off the other three guys, but I went ahead. He grabbed me by the hair, wet with the jism of the other guys, and guided his penis into my open mouth. Other girls had told me he was a tough blow, just couldn't seem to finish that way. Too much jerking off does that to a guy, he's used to a different type of stimulation.

Anyway I started on him. I like to start slowly, so the boy's cock can feel this warm and wet sensation as my lips slide past his dickhead, the feel of my tongue against his dick, really soft. Once he was in I changed my approach. It's a skill to suck and then swallow with a dick in your mouth. Sucking and gauging his reaction to ensure the sensation isn't too hard or too soft. It's tough with your hands tied behind you, but I love the feeling of being in control, maintaining a tight fit on him and staying with it as much as possible until he's done.

He was a little soft so I started lightly teasing the head of his cock with my tongue. He really has a nice cock but his foreskin wasn't fully back yet so I took the head in deeper and closed gently down on it and pushed it back a bit and that took care of the retraction and the erection. As I expected, he was not exactly squeaky clean and fresh smelling, plus several times he kind of jerked his body and his dick almost came out of my mouth. As I say, without my hands it was hard to maintain control, but I was glad I was tied up. I needed practice doing it this way so one day when I wanted to do a boy I really wanted to please I could do a good job. With him I was all the time thinking about getting me off and since I was pinned against the tree I started squeezing my bum against it and could feel me getting warmer.

Now that he was retracted I could start to tease the most sensitive part of him more, so I just kept his head in my mouth as best I could and sucked gently and used my tongue a bit. I almost lost his dick again as he moved and started moaning even though we were only thirty seconds in. The more I sucked it seemed the bigger his dickhead got, but I wanted to proceed gently so I started licking the tip all-round kind of doing both licking and sucking. I wanted to keep a seal on him so I started moving my head up and down more and taking a little more of him into me and turning myself on some more.

By now he was really making progress, like a minute into this. My technique must be improving. He started grabbing for the back of my head to put more of him in me. I kept trying to just tease the tip with my tongue to just keep him excited but not so much as to make him cum in my mouth since he wasn't a boyfriend after all. He could finish it himself with his hand, even if he came on my face. I sucked and licked away, my tongue swirling around the tip of his cock, making wet circles. But he pushed my head harder and I had to take more of his shaft in my mouth. And then he was thrusting toward me and more of him was moving in and out of my mouth.

So I started moving my head in earnest myself, taking him in and out and in and out and sucking more and harder and more and harder and in and out. I had to stop to breathe and then he'd force me back onto him, so now we kept going and going and he kept moaning and pushing on my head and shoving me back on him whenever I tried to breathe. I went up and down and up and down on him for what seemed like fifty times and now he was almost there and he wouldn't let me relax, and then he started to come and then he did more and more and he kept holding my mouth on him.

I started to gag and cough and started spitting out the juices that were coming from him and he pushed my head back and held my hair tight and kept my mouth on his dick. I rocked my hips against the tree at the same time and I started to get off with him. I screwed my eyes shut and just rocked back and forth as hard as I could against the tree, and then I was off to the races, it just came up from deep inside me and soared out of control and filled my body.

My breasts and my hips heaved violently and I could feel the blood pounding in my veins and mid blowjob I started to cum with a force I couldn't control. I forgot about Rick and surrendered to the heat of my own body. I just came and came and it kept coming like a firestorm and Rick was just left standing there using his hand to finish himself. Finally the pressure inside me started to ease and Rick managed to get back into me and finish himself in my mouth, and it started getting filled up with it and he held himself in there. Now I really had to breathe so I struggled and finally pulled my mouth off him and got some air and spit out some of his stuff.

He needed to finish so he forced me back onto his dick again and made me move in and out on him. He kept cumming in my mouth and I started to choke on it again and started retching and trying to spit out all he had made me take into me. Finally he was through squeezing the last of it out of him and he just fell back on the ground in front of me. When I had recovered a bit, he stuck himself back into me and made me suck on him. He was covered with the stuff so I got more in my mouth. Finally I pulled out and he held my head back and watched his stuff still drooling out of my mouth until finally I guess he was satisfied and he left me alone.

After a few minutes the guys drew away from me, leaving me there still naked and tied to the tree. I was glowing. Exhausted but glowing. Glowing from having cum, of course, not from having blown him. I had needed to get off and it was an interesting experience. I learned more about how to give a proper blowjob with my hands tied. Since then there have been a lot of boys who have benefited by my efforts, and I'm sure they are grateful, and usually they tell me so. And they usually tell other boys too so I get lots of offers for dates. Ricky's probably right, none of them will ever get a better blowjob.

EPILOGUE

Louetta again. After a time the guys cut my ropes off me. Ron did give me a hug, but no one really tried to comfort me, and I was on my own getting back to the parking lot, a cruel endeavor given my feet were cut from trying to run in the woods. My shoes and socks were on the other side of the channel. My bra and panties had disappeared. I found my shirt and my shorts but wanted to wash off before I put them back on.

I walked naked to the water. There were three guys in kayaks there, college types. They stared at me wild-eyed. I made no move to cover myself, but told them I had not been assaulted, which it looked for all the world like I had. I went into the water and washed the cum out of my hair and off my body. The water was freezing as usual but it felt good to me. I sat on the shore and accepted some trail mix and water from the kayakers and felt better for it. Except to give me the food and water they never came near me. It was as if they feared I was some kind of water sprite or fairy who might seduce them or turn them into mice or cast a spell on them.

Finally one of them asked if he could photograph me, thus naked, and I let him, walking back into the water and out again as if I were emerging from the sea. He was essentially my age and I found posing there in my birthday suit knowing he was taking my picture a tremendous turn-on, like I always do for someone in my age group except this was bigger because it was so unexpected. He never tried to come nearer, just watched me, presumably drinking in the sight of my naked body. Or maybe devouring it is better. At least that's what I hoped. Even now my nipples get hard thinking about it, and I was wet the minute I stood up to go in the water. I loved it, the guys watching, me being naked, the feel of the sun on my body, the breeze on my bare chest, and my own inner engine churning away.

I didn't mine the pictures. I think most girls send pictures to their boyfriends, or friends with benefits, and love the idea of just them being able to see pictures of their bodies. Guys like pictures of cute women, especially nude, and especially if that cute woman is someone they know and can see and talk to and whatever more. They think if a girl gives them pictures it shows trust and commitment. This helps some guys relax so they aren't jealous boyfriends. And why not? If my boyfriend or some other boy I know wants them and enjoys them and they make him happy well, it's just the body God gave me. And if he's looking at my nudes, it's less likely he'll be looking at nudes of other girls.

After a while the kayak guys rowed me back to the boat launch near the picnic area, which saved me the long walk on my wounded feet. The guy who photographed me asked for my number and I gave it to him and he did call me and we went to Sand Beach together and then to dinner and then to bed.

I resigned from Soldiers Of Fortune. Like the other girls I wanted to keep myself for a serious relationship.