All Comments on 'Soldier, Spy Ch. 04'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happily ever after -- at long last!

If good things come to those who wait, as the saying goes, then Timothy and Douglas have what they deserve in each other and their future happiness. Can't you just see Timothy touching, tasting, and exploring Douglas' gorgeous hairy chest, and hard cock? They have weathered quite a bit both individually and together, and now deserve all the happiness of starting anew. Wouldn't you love to be Timothy under the loving and sexy Douglas Bester? To have that hairy chest embracing your chest, that great cock plowing into your channel, those thighs, pubes, and arms embracing you?

You've got a very good story here. Truly enjoyable!

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Again you wrote a fantastic story. The love between Timothy and Douglas was fantastic.

I'm glad that in the end that they remained together.

Looking forward to reading more of your fabulous writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soldier, Spy Series Info