Soldier's Love: Seduction begins

Story Info
Soldier's girlfriend gets seduced by her brother in law.
1k words
3.29
3.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Lisa and I am twenty-three years old. Me and Rory have been together now for four years. We are a great team. We both like to be active, go hiking, swimming or dancing together. One year ago Rory joined the military. It was his childhood dream so I cannot really say much about it, but it has been quite hard. Manageable, but hard. During the week he sleeps at the military base in the middle of nowhere, in the weekends he comes home. We do call each other each day, every evening before bed. Thats when he has his free time.

During the week I go to school, I am studying to become a veterinary assistant. I have always loved animals, so that is my passion. Caring for animals does keep my mind of off things. I have actually no time to miss Rory, and so.. as I said its manageable.

But I do have to confess that after our evening calls... having phonesex and feeling excited and ready for action. It does get a bit lonely when the conversations end and I am still on fire.

I keep all my sextoys in a drawer next to our bed. I have 2 big dildo's. 2 vibrators and 2 buttplugs. I don't really use the buttplugs that often.. only when I am really really turned on. I love it when Rory teases me anally, slowly stretching that tiny hole. His dick has a good size... so after the teasing and making my hole fuck ready he just fucks me hard and deep in my ass. And I can cum so easily.

But now that Rory is not here.. It feels kind of boring to do it alone. So I just use one of my bigger dildo's, put on a nice porn video on my phone and just start slipping my dildo in and out while rubbing my clit. I can cum 5 times like that. It's delicious.

There is however I little problem, which has been growing into a bigger problem in the last few weeks. Rory has a brother. His name is Mike. Mike is actually my age. Rory is 3 years older. Mike has been trying to sleep with me from the first day I met him. Even though he has a girlfriend himself! The audacity! He has been together with his girlfriend Rachel for 6 years. I don't understand how they are still together because it has been so obvious, he flirts with almost all girls he meets. I even caught him kissing another girl at a neighbour party... when his girlfriend was away working as a night time nurse. Rory advised me to not tell Rachel about this... Itś better to just wait and see, instead of putting your nose in someone elses business.. I disagreed.. but I did keep my mouth closed.

Rory told me that Mike, just is how he is.. and that he has always been like this.. and if Rachel really didnt like it.. that she could leave him.. but she never does. SO.. Ok, I don't need to go on about him.. But.. although he has always tried to sleep with me, since Rory went into military service.. his advances has increased.. and he has been teasing me greatly with remarks... sometimes just bluntly telling me when I was cooking.. how he likes melons.. especially if they look like mine.. I was just flabbergasted.. What am I to say.. I just gave him a faint smile and got the hell out of the kitchen..

The point is also this.. Mike is not an unattractive guy. He looks similar to Rory. White, blonde/reddish. Blue eyes. Mike, was built a little smaller, leaner. He's lazier than Rory. I cannot complain about both guys.. they are very responsible and always had fulltime jobs. Their parents raised them good. But Mike still had a more naughtiness to himself. an edginess which Rory doesn't possess. Mike had those eyes.. that could make you go wild with all kinds of erotic thoughts. Itś just the way he looked at me sometimes.. which did something to me.. I've never admitted this to Rory, I felt a bit ashamed and panicked outside.. I mean I don't want to be such a slut girlfriend that cheats on her guy.... with his own brother.. No way! not me.

The last couple of weeks Rory, had been talking about some type of military exercise. an exam of sorts.. which he needed to take. Which meant he wouldn't come home for 2 weekends... I have been stressing about this.. solely for this simple reason.. What am I going to do with Mike.. I feel so ashamed that I am actually stressing about this. I have always been soo loyal. I don know where it comes from... hormones.. my age.. I don't know, but I have felt in increase in my sexdrive too. When Rory, comes home each weekend.. the first thing we do is have sex. Ofcourse! after one week of dirty talk on the phone before bed.. we can finally play out what we talked about on the phone. And we would have sex the whole day.. and the next morning.. on Sundayś we usually spend time with the family.. or visit some type of park to relax and have fun. Then at night... he would pack his bags.. and travel back to the base.

Yes, thats been our past year... now, His military exercise is coming soon.. and I really don't know how I am going to deal with Mike's advances. Can I hold off Mike for 2 weekends? I think I can, maybe I just need to avoid him more. Just make up some excuse why he cannot visit me... or when he does.. only if Rachel comes along too. Yea.. I think that is a good solution.. I don't believe he would be willing to risk his relationship with rachel when seducing another girl while his own girlfriend is there too in the same house. I'm going to try that out and see where it goes.

I'll write to you again soon!

much love, Lisa!