Soldiers of Darkness Ch. 02

Story Info
Yellow captures Red for her Queen.
7.9k words
4.86
1.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Two

The portal flashed a lurid purple as a small squad teleported onto an empty suburban street. It wouldn't be long before the crystal hearts detected their presence, so they would have to set up their ambush quickly.

Yellow scanned the street through her strands of blonde hair, sensing the presence of the latex soldiers around her. She pointed at a tall brick wall fencing off a house from the street. "You two, unlock that gate and hide around the rear until the crystal hearts appear. Jump in with a surprise attack when it looks like the main force is losing."

She pointed at the others without looking. "Remain with the mushroom soldier. When they teleport in, approach me in a threatening manner. I will react appropriately."

The soldiers pressed their hands together and nodded, the ball gags in their mouths flashing in acknowledgement. A hiss of steam blew out of the mushroom soldier's top, but it said nothing. If it disagreed with her orders, it didn't say.

She didn't care. The shadow queen had placed her in charge of this mission, and it was her duty to carry it out. If she failed, however, that thing would make for an excellent patsy. It would be easy enough to assign blame if the monster were somehow to meet with an unfortunate accident.

The telltale sign of blue light flashes appeared at the end of the street. It was almost showtime - she just needed to hide the fact that she was playing for the other team.

She wrapped her gloved hands over the gem mounted on her breastbone. "Heart Power Make Up!" she shouted in a breathy voice, pleasure shooting down her limbs with each word.

It felt so good to concentrate the shadow energy within her, a pulsing need glowing within her crotch as she obeyed the shadow queen's demands.

Her body flashed, the purple coloration vanishing as her uniform changed back to the tight, yellow latex she had been wearing only a few hours ago. Her bangs pulled back, curling to either side to mimic her former hairstyle.

She didn't mind this too much, but the physical changes she had to undergo were simply annoying. She was proud of her corrupted body, and not being able to show off her busty breasts and ample hips to Red really sucked.

She didn't want to scare them away before she had an opportunity to infiltrate and subvert their operations, however. Her Mistress might punish her if she was that stupid.

Taking a few steps towards the glowing field, she recomposed her face as she spotted Red's uniform.

"Help!" she cried out, dragging her ankle on the ground. "They're on top of me!"

Her eyes widened as she spotted the suit Red was wearing. A fully armored dragoon suit? They must finally be taking this threat seriously!

Damn. If they hadn't been so prepared, she might have considered grabbing Red right here and now.

Blue had shown up too, though, and she didn't think she could get both of them at once. It was best to stick to the original plan.

Dragging herself towards them, she winced in pain and slowed her gait. This gave the latex soldiers more time to close the gap, lending verisimilitude to the danger she was in.

"Don't worry, Yellow, I'll save you!" shouted Red. "Dragoon Shove!'

Jets blasted from her ankles, her suit accelerating towards Yellow at a rapid pace. Yellow made a small cry and tumbled to the ground, spinning herself neatly out of Red's line of fire. What was she thinking? That was damn dangerous!

The concussion of the force wave blew past her, knocking the latex soldiers off their feet. It was too bad for them, but their plan A was already busted. It was time to go with the more subtle approach.

Crawling along the ground, she clenched her teeth together as she spotted the latex soldier reinforcements arriving from behind the brick wall. A toxic cloud of gas expanded from their feet where the mushroom soldier had fired a volley of its mushrooms. This would prevent Red from getting too close before they could lay their hands on her.

The idea had been good, but they had underestimated the abilities of Red's new suit. She spotted them right away, slamming her foot into the ground. A whirling wind expanded outwards from the impact, blowing the green cloud away.

This left the soldiers exposed, and Red quickly dispatched them with a second shove that knocked them right back into the wall with a tremendous crash. Oh well, she had never really expected the brainless troops to capture Red - while wearing the dragoon suit, she was far too powerful for that.

Fortunately, the suit did have drawbacks. It was only able to sustain full capacity in short bursts, and as it linked to Red's heart crystal, she would find herself experiencing momentary weakness right about now.

Narrowing her eyes, she spotted the mushroom soldier creeping in from the side. The monster had timed its attack perfectly, lifting its hands to generate an incapacitation globe. If that hit Red, the battle would be practically over.

Before the orb could leave its hands, however, Blue scooted in front of Red, the coolness of her expression matching her color. She placed her hands over the cerulean gem mounted to her chestpiece. "Crystal Heart Deletion," she said in a disinterested voice, as if she was cutting the heads off of flowers.

A wave of energy blasted from between her fingers, spreading wide to encompass the mushroom soldier as a terrible crackling sound filled the street. The creature's body wavered, then disappeared, leaving behind nothing but a smoking pile of dust. Scary!

Red laughed, moving in a wide circle as she circled back towards Yellow. "You got 'em, Blue! Nice work. I'll rescue Yellow and we can get out of here!"

"Okay," murmured Blue, spreading her hands again.

Her body shone as the crystal heart energy encompassed her in a sphere. She rose off the ground and disappeared, leaving behind bright sparkling dots.

Red scooted to a halt, reaching out a hand to Yellow. She took it, her heart pounding as she stared at the other heroine. Her savior!

The gem mounted to the front of the suit glowed as Red shut her eyes. The latex soldiers had climbed back to their feet and were doggedly back on the attack, but they would be too late to stop her. "Heart Power Teleport!" she shouted, a glimmering energy field popping into existence.

Their surroundings faded out, replaced with the familiar view of the teleportation chamber. Yellow sighed as the tingling energy faded, leaning an elbow against the floor. "Thanks Red!" she said, imbuing her voice with fatigue. "If you hadn't shown up when you had, I would have been done for!"

Red placed her hands against her hips and barked out a laugh. "I very much doubt that!" she declared. "You always find an answer, Yellow! You work harder than all of us!"

Her face shadowed as concern tugged at her lips. "I seriously thought that was going to be it, though! Where are those things coming from?"

Yellow schooled her expression, keeping a grin off her face. If only she knew!

Now wasn't the time to reveal herself, however. The Onyx Queen had given her what she needed to corrupt her friend, but she needed to look for an opening. They were all tired right now, but Blue was still hanging around somewhere. She needed a good, uninterrupted stretch of time to get Red to accept the Shadow Queen as her new Mistress.

Speak of the devil and she appears. She couldn't keep the frown off her face as Blue stepped into the chamber, her eyes fixed on Yellow.

"Why didn't you follow us?" she asked sharply. "We wouldn't have had to come out to rescue you if you had stuck to the plan."

Red raised her arms to placate Blue. "Come, now, we're all back in one piece. Why are you nagging her?"

"No, it's okay," sighed Yellow, sagging to the floor to make herself as small as possible. "I tried to teleport back here, but I was in a panic. I couldn't visualize the room well enough to make the connection, so I triggered it without a destination in mind."

"That's damn dangerous!" exclaimed Blue, cursing under her breath. "You could have ended up practically anywhere!"

Yellow nodded. "I was out of options. Would you truly say you wouldn't have done the same thing in my place?"

"No, I wouldn't have. Because I know this place like the back of my hand. When are you going to start taking this seriously? You could have been taken!"

Excellent. She had accepted Yellow's explanation, shifting over to mask her fear with anger. She settled down, knowing that there was no way Blue would see through her disguise.

It would be so delicious to corrupt that one, peeling away her cool layers to reveal the boiling emotions underneath. As her self identity fell apart, she'd pluck at her psyche, presenting the disparate pieces to her Queen.

After she had been put back together again, she'd be a devoted servant of the Queen, just like her. She couldn't wait to see it. Couldn't wait to do it.

She opened her mouth in a wide yawn. "Isn't it getting late?" she asked. "I want to get cleaned up and turn it. That near miss was pretty terrifying, but I still have some assignments to get done for next week."

Red chuckled. "Always the dutiful one, even when you get injured. Just... take it easy, huh? And let me know if it's still causing you pain in the morning, we can go get it looked at."

Yellow shook her head. "I think it's just bruised," she said, getting to her feet as she gestured at her ankle. "Looks like I can stand on it well enough. It's already starting to feel better."

She had never actually been injured, but they didn't need to know that. Leaning over, she pressed at her skin. "Ow," she exclaimed, shaking her head. "I probably shouldn't do that."

Blue rolled her eyes. "She's fine," she announced. "Let's go get ready for bed and regroup in the morning. We'll do a retrospective then on what went wrong."

"Yes, captain," murmured Yellow, her face twisting into a smirk as Blue's face flushed.

She might have a cold personality, but that was just a defensive mechanism to hide her thin skin. Of the three, she was going to be the easiest to corrupt, because Yellow knew all her buttons.

"Right," Blue snapped out, crossing her arms. "Do as you want."

Red grabbed her shoulder before she could flounce off in a huff. "It's a good idea," she said soothingly. "We can ask Guest if it has any information about these new enemies. We've only encountered the latex soldiers before, which makes this concerning. Whoever is coordinating these attacks must be ramping up for something large."

Blue nodded gruffly, shaking off Red's grip. "I'll ask the AI," she said, holding her arms stiff by her sides. "I should have more information tomorrow."

"Good," nodded Red. "We've all had a big fright today and we're emotional about the near miss. Relax, we're safe here. This war isn't over just yet!"

If only she knew!

She could feel the dark mantle of the shadow queen pulsing inside her, waiting to be unleashed. It was getting tiring keeping this form, and she needed some alone time to relieve the pressure.

"I'm taking a shower," she announced.

She took a step towards the door, pretending to wince as she put weight on her leg. She could feel Blue's stare on her back, and she smiled internally.

Sowing dissension in the ranks was only the first step. If Blue decided to go sulk by herself tonight, that would play right into her hands. Perfect!

Rounding the corner, she increased her speed. The darkness inside her was becoming more insistent. She needed to get to a safe environment so that it could be let out without any cameras spotting her transformation.

Fortunately, it wasn't a long trip to their living quarters. The alien intelligence that had designed this space station had at least been logical, if not particularly knowledgeable about humans.

The various accommodation blocks were focused around a central core, color coded so that it was easy to navigate. She turned down the red corridor, holding herself back from sprinting as she passed through a shared living space.

In better times, they would have eaten a meal together and watched a film or two, laughing at the antics of the onscreen villains. With their relations strained, they were instead choosing to spend time on solo activities. Excellent!

The threat they faced was more serious than the others knew, and with any luck, they wouldn't figure it out before it was too late.

Striding to her door, she waited for the alien AI to register her presence and key it open. Scooting past the bed, she made a beeline to the bathroom, breathing hard as the door snapped shut behind her. Finally!

Her body felt too small to contain the powers within, but now she didn't need to. She bit her lip as dark pleasure exploded from her core, the logo on her belt changing to the stylized A of the shadow queen.

Mistress! Groaning, she let the feeling of utter loyalty wash through her as tendrils expanded from the belt, caressing her pussy.

Getting into the shower, she squatted against the wall and groaned as the latex suit expanded upwards, the ends of the tendrils forming cups that folded over her breasts.

Wrapping her hands over her tightening orbs, she caressed herself as her nipples stood upright. She groaned as her flesh spilled out of her hands, breasts rising as they were held in place by the rigid suit.

It felt so good to let the corruption free! She just had to watch!

Stumbling out of the shower, she positioned herself in front of the mirror, shuddering as she braced her knees against the cabinet. She licked her lips as they began to turn violet, grabbing at her melon-sized breasts as her eyes glowed. Yes!

Squeezing her thighs together, she shivered as lines appeared on her pale face. Her hair shifted, the bangs growing longer to complete the look.

Mouth agape, she let out a long moan as a faded vision of her Queen appeared in the mirror. "Hail to the Onyx Queen!"

Her legs wobbled as her Mistress tilted her head up, blazing violet eyes sparkling through the veil.

A flash of light blinded her as the latex tendrils crammed into her pussy, writhing as they pried open her inner lips. She cooed as they plundered her tunnel, squeezing her rock hard nipples as she surrendered to the corruption.

She was Her servant. She was Her slave. Her glorious empire would be ascendant, an army of Dark Crystal Hearts reigning over this world. Latex covered soldiers would enforce Her will, drowning the world in the ecstacy of obedience. If this was what it felt like to lose yourself in Her glory, how could anyone possibly resist?

Her body tensed and she cried out, making breathy little hisses as she praised her Queen. Her lips formed into a wide smile as a corrupted uniform with an armored harness appeared in her mind. Yes, this was exactly what she needed to bring Red into the fold.

Her body jerked as she was showered with pleasure, enjoying the thick plug that the latex suit had formed in her pussy. Thrust, thrust, gush!

Black corruption burst forth from her vagina, dripping onto the floor. More spurted from her nipples at high pressure, droplets splattering over the mirror.

The vision of her queen faded, and she sighed, taking in the mess, evidence of her corruption. Reaching down to her thighs, she rubbed her finger through the fluid, bringing a dollop up to her violet lips.

Her eyes glowed at the sweet taste. Pure corruption. She wouldn't mind feeding some of this to Red.

She had work to do before that could be done, however. Staring at the messy fluid, she grinned as it began to roll together into a black, shiny sphere.

Not that kind of work. She wasn't a maid. This mess would solve itself.

The blob rolled up the wall, speckles of corruption jumping from the mirror to the main body as it neared the vent. Diffusing through the grate, it vanished, leaving a sparkling floor and countertop behind.

She momentarily worried about when it would reveal itself, but that was none of her business. Once her goal was achieved, the danger of her exposure would go down. There was no way the blob would find a new host before then, surely.

Perhaps this was a reminder from her Queen that she shouldn't dally. Her move on Red had to happen tonight, and she had just the thing to ease her into her new role as the Shadow Queen's pet.

She imagined the loops of her Queen's armor plating clasped around her captain's body and grinned. She was so eager to find out what Red would look like after she was corrupted! That treat would be better than any of the chocolates she had hidden all over the base.

Stepping into the shower, she turned it on, turning around to enjoy the heat. This was supposed to be relaxing, but she was on edge, plotting out the best way to trap Red.

Resting her hands over the top of her bobbing breasts, she gave them a shove, enjoying how they tingled under the latex coating. The suit had bonded with her skin again, giving her enlarged nipples a slick sheen. With any luck, she would be feeding those to Red soon enough.

Her small mouth would suckle on the corruption, her body writhing as the latex suit gripped her body. Her downfall would be marvelous.

She let go of her breasts, bracing her hands on her hips as she turned around. Droplets of water scattered off her glossy skin, giving her thighs a reflective sheen. By all accounts, her new body was grossly lewd, attractive and horrifying in equal measures. She loved it.

She hoped that her Queen would change her further once she had captured the other two members of her team. Her body already belonged to Her, but to be repurposed as Her weapon would be the icing on the cake!

She shook, hissing as her hands crept towards her pussy. No. This was no time to lose track of herself. The queen came first.

Sighing, Yellow stopped. The voice inside her brain was right. Unfortunately, she needed to keep herself in check. Fortunately, she only needed to do this for a few more hours, after which sparks would fly!

Grinning to herself, she placed her hands over the tops of her breasts and pushed. "Heart Power... Make Up!" she hissed, feeling the corrupted core within her stir to life.

Her latex suit creaked in protest, but the surface began to ripple, moving at her command. Her mouth formed into an O as it pulled its tendrils out of her vagina, licking over her mons as it withdrew upwards, into the belt.

Her breasts shrank, the evidence of her corruption swooping around and up, vanishing into the pulsing gem on her breastbone. The twin points of darkness pulsed, heat expanding to grip her body.

She moaned in pain as a flash of negative light filled the shower, sealing away her new form. For a time.

Turning off the shower, she turned and clasped her hands over the transformation gem. "Dark Crystal Heart Power... Heat!"

Her skin began to sizzle, water evaporating instantly to steam. This might be a frivolous use of her powers, but using some of her excess energy would help to keep her dark core in check. This was only a stopgap measure, however - as time went on, her power would continue to grow, until she would inevitably be forced to reveal her true form.

She had limited time, so she had best use it wisely. Exiting the shower, she gave herself a knowing smirk in the mirror as she padded out into the bedroom. She needed something demure and unassuming, in case the others came looking for her.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers