Soldiers of Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the chest of drawers, she chose the first set of underwear and pajamas she found. Clothing used to be a great source of pride for her old self, but as a Dark Crystal Heart, the only thing she wanted to do now was to wear her Queen's uniform.

Pulling on the soft outfit, she put on some socks and jammed her feet into a pair of slippers, staring into the mirror. The loose clothing failed to show off her bust size, which was naturally small anyway.

What a shame, really. If you couldn't flaunt what you had, what was the point?

Shrugging, she sat down at her desk and clicked on the light, flipping open her laptop. Grabbing a notebook, she turned to a page she had already used, shuffling a couple of assignment papers around. This would at least make it look like she was working, though she didn't have any plans to actually complete any assignments tonight.

Schooling wasn't in her future. Only servitude.

To that end, she needed to prepare the groundwork. Logging onto the laptop, she opened up the hub application, pinging the AI. A pulsing, blue globe appeared on top of her desk. "How may I help you, Kiro?" it asked in its eerie, human-like voice.

"Guest. It's good to see you." She sighed, glad that it hadn't detected anything odd about her. "Who else is still up and about?" she asked, starting with an innocent question.

"Red and Blue are sharing tea in the Red kitchen block. All others have turned in or have left the station on other assignments," the AI replied in a measured tone.

"Set a reminder for when Red decides to go to bed," requested Yellow. "I have something I want to discuss with her."

The orb spun. "As you wish," it said. "Reminder set."

She folded her hands and leaned forward, giving the AI a cagey expression. "We haven't really talked much about you, have we? What is the origin of the crystal heart powers?"

The curved rectangles composing the sphere halted, as if it was considering how to answer her question. "The universe needs heroes," it said in a different voice with a peculiar accent. "The crystal heart power devices were developed to fight against incursions from negative space. Without them, we would be powerless to resist their predation on the good citizens of our reality."

"Who is the driving force behind negative space, and why must they be stopped?" she asked, her voice imbued with a hint of curiosity.

She didn't care that much, as she served her Queen implicitly. It would be nice to know Her motives, but they wouldn't materially change her servitude.

"Negative space is the abode of creatures that are the antithesis of life," continued the unusual voice in a scholarly cadence. "We must always resist their infiltration of our dimension, otherwise their hunger will infest our desires. We would become their slaves, unable to think of anything other than pleasing them."

"What's the problem with that?" she asked. "You say that they are the antithesis of life. What does that really mean? If they 'eat' us, will we die?"

"No," replied the voice, sounding annoyed. "But you will become a hollowed out shell, an extension of their will. Whatever you want to accomplish in this life won't matter any more. You'll only have one purpose: to serve. A brainless automaton for the negative space, a pure avatar of evil."

Of pleasure. This thing wasn't telling her the whole truth. How could it? It was a simple machine. It had no idea the kind of ecstasy her Mistress could provide.

"I get it," she sighed, placing her hands on the desk. "But how are we going to stop them? With every attack, they steal more citizens and turn them into those latex things. At some point, they're going to have the critical mass needed to overwhelm us, whether we like it or not."

"That is a true challenge," acknowledged the AI, swapping its voice back to its more neutral accent. "We've been on the defensive. Our only chance for success is to band together and make a counterattack. I am collating possible plans."

"Good. Let us know when you have something we can use. In the meantime, please show me the layout of this place. I want to get a better idea of where everything is in case they decide to attack us here."

The AI beeped, and her laptop's screen refreshed, showing a map of the station. Blue lines delineated rooms, with terse text explaining each location. Excellent. This was exactly what she was going to need to help her Mistress take control!

Expanding the map, she located her room and traced a path to Red's, confirming her route. This accomplished, she pulled back and looked at the whole picture, looking for the best ways to assault each section.

There were several areas that weren't marked, which might contain secret devices. Perhaps one of them housed the AI core? They were definitely worth investigating, so she made a mental note to mention them to her Queen.

The voice of the AI broke in. "Excuse me, Mistress, but I am alerting you as you requested. Red has finished with Blue. Would you like me to notify her that you wish to speak with her?"

"No," said Yellow smoothly. "I'll go find her. Thank you for your assistance, you may retire."

The AI beeped, the globe fading out. She snapped the laptop shut, pressing her hands over her heart. It was thudding like a drum set, excitement tingling in her limbs. It was almost time. She knew what she had to do!

Straightening her back, she marched towards the door, which opened silently. She knew that the AI did not monitor the interior of personal quarters unless asked, which was perfect for her needs. Red wouldn't know what hit her.

Taking a right, she marched down the corridor, glancing at the side of the space station through the floor length windows. The blackness of space was visible near the bottom, stars twinkling at her. She gave them a grin, knowing that there was so much more out there beyond their tiny little planet. Plenty of worlds for her Queen to conquer!

Her breasts throbbed as she passed the next door, noting the red privacy light. Blue must be safely ensconced inside. Good, she didn't need any interruptions for this.

She increased her pace, her body beginning to tremble. She had less time than she had thought before her disguise wore off. Just a few more minutes!

She slowed down in front of Red's door, pausing to tap at the screen mounted to the wall. A soft chime rang inside the quarters, and she waited calmly, palms sweaty.

The screen popped on. "What is it?" asked Red, her hair tousled.

She had probably just gotten into bed. "Sorry to interrupt you," Yellow said softly. "I had something I wanted to discuss."

"Can't it wait until morning?" groaned Red.

"I'm afraid not," replied Yellow. "I saw something during the battle that's important, and I want to discuss it with you first."

Red groaned, and the screen turned off. She was probably thinking that Yellow was trying to keep something from Blue, and that was true in a manner of speaking.

The door hissed open, and she stepped inside, examining the decor. The base set of rooms supplied to them on the station had come furnished, but they had been uninspired, as if copied from a magazine.

It had been up to each of them to personalize them in their own style. Yellow had hung pictures from her younger sisters on the wall, along with reminders of family events. Anything to make the place feel more homey.

Red had taken a different tack, replacing all of the linens and carpets to match her color scheme. The end result was a rather garish display, but none of them had the heart to tell their captain that she lacked a sense of style.

She hadn't replaced the floor length mirror positioned off to the right side of the bed, however, which was going to make her job much easier. How could they ever have guessed that something so pedestrian would contribute to their downfall?

Yellow marched up to the bookcase, admiring the stuffed bears Red had jammed between two sets of books. "I remember buying this one for you," she said, petting the soft fur.

"What's this all about?" asked Red sharply. "I'm not in the mood to reminisce. I'm tired, and I want to turn in."

Yellow spun around, taking in her captain. The other woman was dressed in floral print pajamas, her hair coiled up into a ponytail. She was cute, but soon she would be erotic.

She paused as she noticed a faint glint of polished blackness hiding under the bed between Red's knees.

She understood. Her Queen knew that this was her goal, and she had set the table for her. It was amusing how simple her captain's corruption would end up being.

"What did you think of the uniform the elite soldier was wearing during the battle?" she asked. "Did you notice anything odd about it?'

Red's brow creased. "It was different from the usual rubber soldiers. It had some kind of mushroom shaped head and abilities to match. I don't see what you're getting at."

Yellow took a step forward, feeling the heat of her corruption coalescing around her. The light of the room darkened subtly, but Red didn't seem to notice.

"You're looking at the big picture, but I'm thinking of something more specific. What about its armor?"

Red folded her hands, looking uncomfortable as Yellow loomed over her. "It was a gray harness, with a purple gem mounted in the center. Look, what is this all about?"

Yellow turned and sat on the bed, reaching her arm around Red's back and grabbing her shoulder in a hug. "You're not quite seeing it yet. Here, look in the mirror and I'll show you what I mean."

Confused, Red turned towards the mirror and gasped. "What is that?" she groaned.

It was Red, dressed in her pajamas on the bed, but the harness the mushroom soldier had been wearing had appeared around her shoulders, resting against her chest. The blazing violet gem of the Shadow Queen blazed on the front, the pupil of Her eye staring back at the heroine.

A thin line of gray armor ran down between her breasts, expanding into a belt that cupped her hips. Underneath, a strip ran under her crotch, clenching against her privates. It was seamless, with no obvious way to take it off.

"It's the enemy!" shouted Red, reaching up to grab for her crystal heart.

Fishing out a ruby red gem, she placed her hands around it, closing her eyes. "Crystal Heart Make Up!" she shouted, invoking her magical powers.

Her body heated up, but Yellow clung to her tightly. She knew that if she lost this opportunity, there might not be another. Besides, Red was already losing herself, she just didn't know it.

She blinked as a flash of light assaulted the room, Red's body rippling as her crystal heart uniform appeared. She raised her hand, a bracelet about her wrist. "Crystal Heart... ooh!" she groaned, discovering that the harness displayed on the mirror had suddenly appeared on top of her sleek uniform.

The strip running under her privates had thinned, her voluptuous ass filling out the harness. The two side pieces stretched down and over her transformed butt, clinging tightly to her body.

Red touched her buxom hips, crying out in dismay. "What's happening to me?" she squeaked out.

Yellow chuckled, her hand clutching at the heavy, gray armor which wrapped over her captain's shoulder. "You're being turned into a dark crystal heart soldier. Doesn't it feel glorious?"

"What are you talking about?" groaned Red, trying to shake off her grip.

"It's quite logical, really," explained Yellow. "Blue destroyed her soldier, so the Queen needs a replacement. Tell me, how does it feel to have your body turned into a lewd work of art?"

Red clenched her hands, breathing hard as she tried to get past the erotic heat that was suffusing her body. The harness was writhing, twin tendrils wrapping around her upper torso and under her breasts, lifting them up as they expanded in size.

Her captain jumped to her feet with unexpected strength, causing Yellow to groan as she was tossed to the floor. "Crystal Heart Shine!" she shouted. "Crystal Heart Fire!"

Nothing happened, and Yellow laughed. "It's no use," she croaked out. "Your powers have already been subsumed by darkness. You cannot call on your Crystal Heart powers once you've become a Dark Heart!"

"A what?" groaned Red, a look of utter dismay on her face as her fingers curled.

Yellow could tell that Red was losing the battle. Another small push, and she'd succumb to the pleasure.

"What are you worried about?" asked Yellow, climbing to her feet. "You already know what you must do. It's only natural."

She pressed her hands over her breasts, massaging them through her pajamas. "There's no reason to resist. Give in and feel yourself up. Being a Dark Heart is all about pleasure."

"What has happened to you, Yellow?" asked Red, her face pale. "I thought you were better than this!"

"Better than what? You?" Yellow asked, her face twisting into an erotic grin as she played with her breasts, which were expanding in size as she released her hold on the corruption. "My Queen has given me everything I need to ensure my victory, and you are only moments away from finishing your transformation. You can't resist it. Tell me, how does it feel to have the Shadow Queen's power flowing through your veins?"

Yellow's breasts were plumping up nicely, and she could feel her hips widening, too. Reaching down, she shoved a hand under her panties, sticking a finger into her pussy as she groped herself. Seeing Red fall was the most erotic thing she had ever seen!

She twisted her face into a scowl. "You were always better than us, Red. We could never catch up to you, no matter how much we tried."

"It's not a competition," complained Red, trembling as the lower part of the harness squeezed against her privates. A wet spot was forming around her pussy, her body responding to the carnal corruption.

"Not anymore," breathed Yellow. "We'll all be equal in Her sight. She will make it so. All you have to do is give in, like I have."

She relaxed the rest of her restraints, letting her corrupted self come to the fore. Her body flashed and the pajamas disappeared, replaced by the latex uniform bestowed upon her by the Queen.

She gasped, letting out a coo as her fat nipples protruded, rubber tendrils pushing inside. Black fluid trickled from the tips, and she lifted a breast up, giving it a lick with her extremely long tongue.

Red appeared stunned, her breath hissing as she took in the extent of her former teammate's corruption. "No!" she said, sounding defeated. "It can't be! The Crystal Hearts can't lose. We're the arbiters of peace!"

"Can. Can't. It's such a limiting world view," growled Yellow, her voice husky. "I find it far easier to acknowledge reality. Our Onyx Queen is coming, and we shall prepare the way for Her ascendance!"

Red grunted, her face scrunching up as her nipples were squeezed by her uniform, the flesh underneath being remodeled by the corruption. Soon, she wouldn't look any different from Yellow. Wouldn't be any different.

Red stopped tugging at the harness, true fear in her gaze as she spotted the purple talons growing from the tips of her fingers. "I have to stop this!" she shouted, spinning around.

Yellow felt a faint pulse of alarm in her chest. She should have expected this. Red had always been the best of them, but Yellow really had thought that she'd be just as helpless when faced with her Queen's corruption. She was a fool!

Before she could leap into action, a ball of shiny rubber jumped from under the bed, stretching out to wrap around Red's ankles like a bola. The unexpected attack took her by surprise, and she tumbled to the floor, rolling over into the chest of drawers with a sickening smash.

Yellow rushed over to her, grabbing her shoulder. "Are you okay?" she asked, genuine concern punching her gut.

Red began to laugh, clutching her belly. At first, Yellow thought that this was a burst of hysteria, but when she turned the captain over, she spotted a bright, violet light glowing in her pupils.

Wheezing, Red mewled, running her hands up to her chest in an animalistic fashion. "Let's get you onto the bed," declared Yellow, worried that she had suffered a head injury.

Grabbing Red's shoulder, she lifted her to her feet, running an arm around her back for stability. The latex orb that had captured her rippled, turning back into a sphere as it rolled over to the mirror.

Yellow shrugged, more worried about her former captain. Fortunately, the strength boiling through her arms was more than sufficient to bring her over to the foot of the bed.

Turning her around, she dropped her onto the comforter. The collar at the top of Red's suit had expanded, turning into a ring of metal around the bottom of her throat. The purple gem at the base stared out at her, throbbing with the Queen's power. She shuddered under the gaze, knowing that each of her actions was being judged.

"How do you feel?" she asked, frowning.

It didn't look like she had other injuries, but she seemed dazed.

"I feel... amazing!" Red burped, frowning as she looked down.

"Why are those so big?" she wondered, wrapping her talons around the lower curve of her huge breasts.

She pressed them upwards until the enormous masses squished against the upper arches of the armored harness. Giggling, she pricked one of her nipples with a claw. "Squishy," she murmured.

She lifted her head, giving Yellow a wicked grin. "You've been holding out on me," she said. "You didn't say how tight this would feel."

Yellow shrugged, returning her grin. "I can't describe every little detail. Some things you just have to experience for yourself."

Red purred, straightening her back to give her chest a little pop. The suit tightened around her breasts, keeping them even and level. She chuckled. "I barely feel the weight at all!"

Lifting her arms, she examined her talons, twisting them back and forth as she opened and closed her hands. The tips of her fingers were a darker purple, contrasting with the lighter purple of the fingerless latex gloves running up both her arms.

"Delicious," she proclaimed, licking her lips with a pointed tongue.

She stared at Yellow with hunger, and she couldn't resist. Leaning in, she gave her former captain a full kiss on the lips, lingering as Red placed a hand behind her head, urging her on.

Their tongues tangled together as they played, enjoying the taste. A wet pop sounded as Yellow pulled back. "Welcome to the Dark Hearts," she purred.

The dark core in her heart pulsed. "I can't wait to share more with you," she proclaimed. "First, though, I must finish with what my Queen has provided."

She took a step back, lifting her hands and pressing them together. The outline of a shape appeared, summoned from negative space. Red gasped as her eyes took in the rounded top of the hard helmet. "That's... for me?"

Yellow nodded. "You must take the place of the soldier Blue vanquished, and become one of Her lieutenants. You will join me by Her side, and the two of us will help each other to turn Blue. That is Her command."

Taking the helmet from Yellow, Red studied the curved mushroom shape, raking her talons over the hard, red surface. It was split over the top by a wide, white stripe. Below that, there was a ruffled, white cloth piece attached, which would cover the bottom of her face, flanked on either side by yellow frills.

Red turned it around, eyes blazing with desire as she grabbed a section of the gray fabric dangling from the bottom. Without ceremony, she pulled it on over her head, working at it until the white cloth was situated over her face, the mushroom helmet propped on her head.