Soldiers of Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smoothing the gray fabric at her neck, she turned to Yellow, clawed hands waiting calmly at her sides. The gem on her harness pulsed, the slitted pupil watching Yellow with satisfaction. A belt was now cinched around her waist over the harness, a stylized A in the center proclaiming her body as property of the Onyx Queen.

The fabric on the helmet suddenly rippled as it compressed over Red's face, a breathy hiss coming from her lips. Within a matter of moments, it was rigid, looking like teeth, the yellow frills becoming flesh. Red groaned like an animal, yellow blobs on the helmet growing into mushroom caps. She had truly become Her monster.

There was one final touch to complete her descent into servitude. Lifting her hands a second time, she concentrated, materializing Her collar.

Raising it up, she secured it around Red's throat. Red growled as it immediately began to glow Her color, the deep purple band becoming smaller as it locked itself in place. There, now she was complete!

Duties finished, Yellow admired her work. "You're a perfect erotic specimen," she sighed, stroking her shoulder. "I wouldn't mind spending some time with you, but I'm certain our Queen will have new orders for us."

An odd noise drew her attention. She turned towards the mirror, noting the rippling blob of rubber that was sitting nearby. She was being summoned.

Stepping up to the mirror, she crossed her arms under her enormous breasts, squeezing the flesh together. She was looking forward to playing with them more, but her Queen took priority.

Widening her stance, she stared into the mirror blankly, taking in the mushroom creature that sidled up next to her. Unlike the Queen's former lieutenant, Red was soft and full of curves, with an incredibly lascivious body. She would very much like to sample those breasts - if the former heroine was amenable, of course.

The light in the room dimmed further, a hissing shadow forming in the darkness. Heavy weights dropped onto her shoulders, and she blinked, her heart throbbing as she noticed the heavy breasts squeezing around her head. Her arm immediately shot up.

"Hail to the Shadow Queen!" she hissed. "Glory to Negative Space! I serve!"

Red's hand shot up, too, but all that came out of her mouth was a muffled growl. She had become nothing more than a beast, to be used at her Mistress' pleasure.

The looming head of the Queen appeared, her purple eyes glowing through the veil. Yellow detected that she was satisfied, and there was also a sense of... curiosity?

"Well done," she whispered into Yellow's ears, and she shivered in pleasure as her corrupted core responded.

"I wasn't expecting you to capture her so quickly, or so thoroughly. I am pleased." Her hands closed over Yellow's breasts, giving them a slow squeeze.

She groaned as her body responded, her core throbbing as it resonated with the presence of her Queen. Her eyes rolled as something long tickled at her ear, curling over to stick itself inside. Her Queen was licking her!

Her thoughts fled, being sucked out of her head as her Queen manipulated her body, thighs trembling as she juiced. What a magnificent reward!

The tongue rolled around in a lazy circle, inserting further, until she felt as though it was caressing her mind. She made soft cooing noises as the pleasure centers of her brain were touched, tugged.

When the orgasm came, she was barely thinking anything at all, eyes blank as the glory of her Mistress drowned her mind like a flood. A raw hunger imbued her remaining thoughts, demanding more, needing more.

It was almost frightening, and she could sense that she was quickly losing her sense of self. While her body trembled with pleasure, fear tingled through her limbs, with the knowledge that her Queen could take everything from her with a snap of Her fingers.

Suddenly, her Mistress retreated, and the fear vanished, replaced with ecstasy. She vibrated, writhing as the Shadow Queen tweaked at her nipples.

Spurts of black fluid erupted, drenching the rubber ball which had rolled in front of her. The splatters were subsumed into its mass, the ball increasing in size as she gushed out her pleasure all over it.

Her Queen hummed in her ear. "That was only a taste of My majesty. Recruit another, and perhaps you shall have the opportunity to experience it again."

Yellow sighed, feeling the faint itch of her Mistress' hunger tickling her brain. It wasn't needy enough to be distracting, but it had become ever present. Internally, she praised her Queen for blessing her with a piece of Her soul.

The Queen's hand drifted over her shoulders as she moved to Red, resting a dark hand against her back. "I've been waiting for you to submit for some time," she hissed, her breathy voice curling around them in a velvety caress.

"This was unexpected, however. You fell harder and faster than I was anticipating." She gripped Red's neck with her claws, and the former heroine growled, her transformed face vibrating. "Still feisty. I like it. You may be a suitable candidate."

She swirled her fingers, pointing at the rubber blob rippling next to the mirror. The blob began to morph, stretching upwards into a thin body. As the mass at the bottom pulsed, it filled out, taking on the attributes of a feminine form.

A head grew outwards from the neck, its face a blank, rubber dome with no features. A gaping hole opened up, but it made no noise, stepping forward on amorphous feet.

Red growled at it as it stopped in front of her. The gooey mass reached up a slimy arm to touch the purple gem sparkling on her harness above her chest.

Squealing with delight, the golem grabbed either side of the upper harness with both pseudo hands, its body becoming liquid as it jumped off the floor. Red grunted as the rubber thing wrapped its arms and legs over her, the creature melting into a dripping mass.

Coiling over the harness, its body disintegrated, returning to goo as it oozed over the provided framework. Within a matter of moments, the harness was coated with its dark body, the creature vanishing entirely.

"It likes you," sighed the Queen. "Very good. The two of you shall come to Me. I have more gifts to give."

She clapped her hands together, her misty body vanishing into the shadows. The boiling darkness closed in on them, pushing them towards the mirror.

The surface shimmered, the image of the room behind them fading as the portal opened. Yellow stepped forward confidently, recognizing the telltale swirling purple of negative space. It was time to meet their Queen.