Sole Purpose

Story Info
A submissive is prepared solely to service a new cock.
1.8k words
4.45
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As ever, the days were being counted until my next visit to the salon.

Optimistically, I want to say that, after many years of treatment, hair growth is seemingly really slowing down now and every appointment seems to acknowledge that and there is usually a slight struggle to work out what needs doing and whether pushing the removal will encourage rather than discourage growth patterns.

My last salon trip was, I'll admit, arranged out of convenience so that I could meet and service a new cock, one that had been talked about for some time between us, that had been told about me and had subsequently expressed an interest in taking advantage of my apparently very good cock sucking skills.

However, I was prepared for what was perceived to be the usual pattern -- broadly to go for the appointment, get waxed as applicable but still service a cock or two, either my regular or at least one brought in for me.

For this, I would be in the familiar position of being naked, stretched out on the treatment table and prepared by him to use and/or for use per se. In fact, given that I knew I would be serving a new cock, I had already decided that when it entered the room, I would subserviently be knelt on the floor, near the full length mirror, in my place, at the right level and where eye contact was not part of any arrangement.

On arrival at the salon, all was quiet, no one was around. The door chime signalled my arrival into reception. Within a few seconds, he emerged from the treatment room itself. I uttered some sort of pleasantry which frankly didn't matter. He quickly said "We're ready for you".

This was unfamiliar territory. I wasn't familiar with being brought into a situation. I WAS used to being the situation, having already stripped naked and having stretched out on the treatment table or being stood ready for inspection and subsequent use and those coming in to use the sub and stripping off to do so.

On entry, I was met with the site of the new aroused cock stretched out on the treatment table, in some state of preparation and readiness. Still processing the unfamiliar territory and scene in front of me, I heard some words from my regular cock and mentor which seemed to be of some sort of options.

I fairly swiftly undressed fully, but placed my clothes on a chair. My place there had already long been set -- that being to service him orally. Whilst I undressed, I noted that my regular cock and mentor was bending over to briefly suck them.

In the day or so before, I had seen a 10 minute video online of a woman beginning service on a cock and took a particular mental note of the methods she had applied, rather than simply plunging up and down the shaft.

There might have been a brief exchange of pleasantries and greetings but I had soon bent over to begin applying those practices, gently licking his recently waxed balls despite being told that they might taste of what had been applied. Those methods of kissing, licking and sucking were clearly being watched by my mentor.

The new cock made approving sounds and said that what I was doing felt good. I knew that he had been pre-sold my apparent abilities. As my focus continued on the prepared new cock, I was conscious that my mentor was lovingly caressing my back, his hard and thick cock protruding out of my eye line but remarked upon by the outstretched cock as to how warm it was. This, I would soon discover for myself.

After a few minutes, the new cock was offered the option to be serviced in a standing position with me sat in the chair on which my clothes had been hurriedly laid a few minutes before.

Ever the submissive, I simply complied with what had been proposed and assumed the position, placing my clothes on the floor, and sitting whilst the two cocks closed in around me, both able to take advantage of the imagery below them and that of the reflection on the full length mirror which was to my immediate right.

My job was to service the cocks before me, the bodies towering dominantly above. I was slightly aware that my mentor was playing with the other cock's body, bum cheeks, hole and balls. As I continued orally servicing this new cock, I reached up to his nipples and played with them when my right hand wasn't cupping his balls. My left hand was gripped around my mentor's much harder, thicker and warmer cock. I knew I was predominantly there to service the new cock but didn't neglect either of those available to me, taking turns, the new cock, cooler, softer, narrower, spending time up and down each shaft or alternating sucks every second, the size, firmness and temperature varying.

Every now and again, the new cock would leak pre-cum or get close to cumming and express a wish to break off for a minute or two. Sometimes, I would suck, other times, they would use my mouth as a cock sleeve, thrusting in and out whilst my tongue and mouth worked it. All of the time though, there were gasps and words of pleasure at my service, saying how good it felt.

When I wasn't servicing or holding my mentor's comparatively more impressive manhood, he was ever more eagerly masturbating it and getting close and reaching down to lovingly and encouragingly caress and stroke my back and stroke the short hair on my head. I wasn't totally sure but I think my mentor was vigorously fingering the other cock's hole. I remember acknowledging this by reaching around to feel his waxed bum cheeks.

Together, they exchanged the view that they could continue with things as they were all day, moaning with pleasure in between.

My mentor praised the new cock for lasting so long having previously told me in private that he was prone to premature ejaculation.

At one point, my mentor led with further options for his project's use by telling him that "He likes to be fucked if you wanted". This was met by a seemingly fascinated murmur but it went no further. I didn't mind.

The new cock seemed to be clock watching but also reasoned on more than one occasion that they still had a few more minutes or could find them.

Kissing and nuzzling his cock, licking and teasing, I held his cooler, more slender shaft and slapped it on my left cheek as I took one of his balls into my mouth and gently sucked on it. After a few minutes, I swapped over to the other before returning to both shafts.

Still, I was being treated to pre-cum from both cocks which I hungrily and gratefully consumed, mumbling with my mouth full to acknowledge the taste and texture of alpha nectar I was being fed. All of the time, they were acknowledging the view in the mirror and saying how good it looked.

After a quite a few minutes, the new cock said he was getting close to cumming having been almost continuously extolling the pleasure he was getting and how good my cock sucking skills apparently were. My regular cock and mentor (who seemed ever more eager to cum however and wherever) was speaking to him about me but not to me, the beta sub, and encouraged him to "cum down his throat as he will swallow".

Moments later, he came, prolonged and heavily into my mouth which I could feel continuing to fill. I remained fully attached to collect every -- single -- drop. He seemed to withdraw when he was ready to do so and I was merely remaining in service until then.

I held the load in my mouth, opening it wide like a proper cum slut to show the two what I had taken from the new cock.

When I swallowed, I realised just how heavy and thick the load was, the sheer volume seeming to fill every inch of my throat as it went down. I relished it and told him how good it was.

Load number two from my regular cock wasn't long behind. His thicker, harder and warmer, very much edged cock opened my eager mouth further as I went in search of more cum to hungrily swallow. Again, a heavy, creamy, thick and worked load emptied into my mouth and was held there before being shown to them both then dutifully, hungrily and gratefully swallowed.

Whilst the new cock backed away and began to dress, my mentor did the same but stood proudly over his protege as I sat in a cum fuelled haze, beginning to play with my flaccid tiny cock as their small talk ensued punctuated by his suggestion that I was such a very good cock sucker but straight and married with it. I modestly rebuffed the praise as I had done before inwardly declaring my bisexuality these days.

"Does he cum too?" the new cock enquired. "He does and he will swallow it as well" came the reply as they continued to talk about me but not to me, the cum slut sub.

I seemed to have been holding off on cumming until I was told to do so and acknowledged this as an instruction.

Still sitting, I came heavily and plentifully into a cupped hand, determined to catch every drop but the convulsions of orgasm did see some drops fall to the floor and possibly over the leading edge of the chair on which I felt sure already lay cum stains of old.

I swallowed a third load in as many minutes and continued to sit there feeding off my endlessly leaking cock tip for minutes upon end whilst the two began chattering about sexuality and the gender spectrum, them fully clothed, and juxtaposed by my nakedness and vulnerability. I was remaining naked partially to expect to then receive my body waxing treatment.

Eventually, I had finished consuming every available drop of semen but as I did so, it was concluded that there was neither time nor need. The cock introduced for the day offered his grateful thanks which I politely reciprocated as he left the room and was let off the premises.

My regular cock and mentor had soon breezed back in declaring "You just keep getting better!" adding that I had done very well. Having begun to dress, I modestly and humbly rebuffed the praise stating that "I just do what I do". He replied stating that he would have to find some more cocks for me. Inside, I brimmed with excitement and three loads of fresh, warm and tasty semen.

Having already acknowledged the existence of a booking for the next appointment, he asked me if I was still enjoying the taste of cum in my mouth. I murmured contentedly by reply having met my sole purpose.