Solicitous Relation

Story Info
Solitude Nandan developing into a man thanks to his aunt.
3.5k words
4.2
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touching my gasping asshole to check if everything is fine I remained there for five minutes until I get back to sense to lock the door and clear the mess, feeling like I have been cheated and treated as a whore. I could not determine if I am guilty of any crime or experienced the fantasy I was vouching for. Whatever it was certainly it was not the kind of arousal I had experienced while reading sex stories or when I whiffed my aunt's used panties.

That sense of guilt overshadowed my bliss after being assaulted mercilessly by Mr. Singh. Stumbling towards main door to lock fearing if someone invade my discreet act of been humiliated. Mr. Singh sperms still dripping down on my thighs from gasping asshole, I locked the door. Ruminating and stumbling back wearing only a bra I start putting house in order.

Picking up that pink panty I wore about couple of hours ago after larceny, using the same to wipe my ass and thighs I keep it back in the wash basket. Removed bra threw it in wash basket. Stumbling around in the house and putting in place trying my best to not to be noticed by my aunt of things that happened. With leaking asshole I did the bed and opened the windows to let fresh air in and make it free of smoke smell.

With a glance ensured everything in order I enter bathroom to clean up myself. Again I touched my gasping asshole, inserted one finger to ensure no damage to my rectum. My finger smoothly slipped into my asshole as if it has been greased findings sperm of Mr. Singh sticking to it. With finger in my arse I start getting semi erection I inserted one more finger and touched inner walls of my rectum that resulted into a full erection. Squatting and massaging my rectum, my penis started pulsating. Knowing only a good masturbation would be only solution, leaning myself to the bathroom wall I masturbated. With a loud moan I shot globs of sperm falling on the front wall 3 feet away on the other side.

With heavy breathing I squat and picked hand shower putting it under my ass to wash it clean. Looking between my legs and seeing stream of water flowing out of my rectum. Kept washing it until I was not sure that outflow of stream of water is not clear and transparent. Getting rid of the assault I have been through. A fortuitous ejaculation relaxed came out of bathroom to have a noon nap.

Its 6 in evening aunt must be coming anytime, again inspected the house ensuring no traces left of what had happened. Watching TV when I heard the door bell, opening the door I welcome aunt into the house. With fishy smell due to her sweaty armpits Clearly visible through her wet underarms she looked tired. She hurried to her room, locking the door I follow her into her bedroom. Banging bathroom door on my face she enters in bathroom and like an idiot standing there listening gushing pee showers splashing on bathroom floor.

Adjusting her Saree she comes out of the bathroom, asked, "Oh you are following me, I know you badly need a cup of tea." Shrugging replied gently, "Whatever makes you Happy" smiled back to her, pretending as everything is good and I had a leisure time in her absence.

"You are looking tired, think you need to rest" asked trying to impress aunt.

She reply back, "True, today was a hectic day. There was an audit in the office; we all got tired with auditors queries while in back of mind I was feeling guilty of leaving you alone. I am not a good aunt; I should have been with you. Anyways have you had your lunch I cooked for you?"

"No way, you are good and I am happy that you thought of me, I am here for sometime we can always have fun time together. I am gonna make dinner for tonight, finish it off early so you can retire to bed early and take rest", bumbling I followed her to the kitchen, putting things on the platform to help her preparing tea and quizzing her about things which I would require to prepare dinner.

"Seems you like your aunt, following me everywhere, is everything right boy?" brazenly she said. Flustered I looked at her without a reaction.

"Thank you son for offering to prepare dinner, I am really tired and have to finish my laundry work too. Hope you are comfortable and know cooking. I really smelling bad need to have bath fast and finish laundry job. By the time I finish these pity jobs dinner would be ready." Picking both mugs she entered drawing room, signaling me to sit beside her on the couch.

We finished tea with gossips. She left to her room to do laundry job and I entered kitchen to prepare dinner. In kitchen afraid of being caught of the crime of stealing and using her innerwear I started warbling some of my favorites to avoid the fear. Within half an hour I finished my cooking. Switch on the TV, satisfied and relaxed as have not heard anything from aunt thinking by now she may have finished her laundry job without noticing anything unusual.

Busy watching TV did not realize when aunt entered into the drawing room; scent of lavender made me to look back awestruck, "Dinner is ready" I murmured. Looking fresh without spectacles and loose wet hair in a long skirt and camisole she sits on dinning chair. Smiling at me she acted like a baby thumping dining table squeaking "I am hungry."

Arranging dinner on table I smilingly pass a compliment on her beauty. "Thank you, son" a crisp reply and she starts serving the dinner. I am still in awe of her freshness and inconspicuous beauty in her petite structure without spectacles and usual saree. Finding it hard to not to look at her trying to hide my awkwardness I concentrated on dinner (In reality I had not had lunch and was hungry too).

She finishes her dinner and waiting for me to finish, smilingly she said, "Seems you had a good time in my absence." I looked at her and shrugged to say, "Yeah laying down on the couch watching TV whole day, if that is good time, yeah I really had", finishing my dinner.

She gets up cleaning the dining table, said, "I am going to pay off for my absence leaving my guest alone at home by allowing you to sleep in the same bedroom. We can talk as long as we do not fall asleep that way we both can spend some quality time together. An audit is going on in office and I cannot take leave these days. Hope this would suffice my absence in day time. What do you say, son?"

Peeking at her hairy armpits I replied, "Good idea, during day time I shall go to nearby universities to find out the opportunities for my higher studies." We smiled at each other and looking eye to eye I said, "Aunt in evening we will have tea together and after that I will prepare dinner and you can rest." Adjusting her nose ring (which she did not wore to work or I seen her before) she nodded in agreement.

Ensuring all doors locked, cooker knobs off and switching off the lights we moved to her bedroom and it is only 8:30 PM. She smiled at me and said, "You know its decades when I am resting to bedroom at this time for that thanks to you." A man within me noticing a petite woman in lighter and shorter than me gets aroused.

As a young of 18 and half years old spending a night with a 48 something old woman tickles his senses and arousing him to be a man. The thought of her as my aunt rapidly vanishing and arousal start taking over I moved peeking at the wash basket, feeling relaxed seeing it empty.

Ruminating how to start and recollecting all those sex stories I read before I asked, "Aunty if you are tired may I give you a massage, my mom is very appreciative of my massaging skills." She laughed loud with no answer.

I slip into bad by her side and we start gossiping. While I am gossiping with her I am fully engrossed in her jasmine scent. After about 10 minutes she gets up and starts combing her hair looking at the mirror with her back towards me. I notice she is not wearing any panty as her skirt is sticking between her asscheeks and roundness of her butt had no pantyline. Seeing this erotic butt in front of me and her hairy armpits I get a boner. I looked at mirror and realize that perhaps aunt has noticed me scratching crotch in the mirror, pulling off the bad sheet and covering my lower part to ensure she do not get to notice boner I am having.

After switching off the lights she comes back to the bad and slips into the bed sheet I am covering myself with. In a dim light of night bulb a woman with scent of jasmine, hairy armpits on my bedside is something I never had before. Lust of a man within me (a boy) start taking over conscious and getting me aroused to take advantage of the probable opportunity. I repeat, "I think you need a massage to get rid of tiredness, you have a hectic day ahead." Humming she slips into bed, following her I too lay straight in the bed, bed sheet converging us unto chest. Both looking at ceiling remained without a word for 10 minutes I turn my back towards her pulling bed sheet covering my head.

"Oh, angry with me" murmuring she put her hand on me trying to overturn me to face her. Turing myself to see her eye to eye I replied, "For what?"

"I did not let you massage me when you want to help me to relax" looking straight into me she replied back.

"No it is okay, maybe you are not use to it or do not trust me" I whispered.

She replies "Okay, you can massage me but do not mind if I go sleeping in midway" turning herself 180o lying on her stomach. Thrilled I said to her "Ok, let me get oil for the massage." Giggling "You will not like the taste of oil" she stops me from getting oil. I did not understand the reason of her giggle but excited at least I can touch her, sitting on the bed starts massaging her back.

With every press on her back she is getting puffed into bed by an inch propelling heavy breath with closed eyes. Her tiny figure is well within reach of my stretched hand I touched every inch of her back massaging it over her camisole, trying to touch flaps of her breast.

With closed eyes aunt pulls her camisole upwards leaving hear half bare back for me to explore. I again ask her, "I should give you oil massage, it will take away all your tiredness." Again with close eyes giggling she answers, "you want to taste oil". Against confused what she means I keep massaging her bare back with more enthusiasm.

Crossing my legs putting her body between them I sits an inch or two above her butt start applying more pressure on her back. Each press of mine is resulting into her whizzing. I start massaging her shoulder with great difficulty as her shoulder strap is obstructing the smooth movement of my hands. Murmurings "sleeping" continue massaging her shoulder. Aunt pulls her hand and kept it under her head using same as pillow resting her head over it, replied, "Tired"

I felt like I am insulted on my insistence she agreed for massage how I can leave it in between. Fearing how she will react if I ask her to remove her camisole I kept massaging her with great difficulty due to her shoulder straps of camisole. Shaking her butt signaling me to move away she pulls off her camisole and keep it aside without even raising herself or facing me. Laying back again on her stomach topless she rests.

Having full access to her topless body I gets sensation inside me, with more vigor massaging her shoulder to back in the process sitting lightly on her butt. Two minutes into this vigorous exercise she moans and it gets louder and longer with every caress on her back. Excited seeing her moan I slid down resting on her knees stretching myself from her shoulder to her hips. Gradually limiting massage between her lower back and hips, slipping my thumb in such a way where centimeter by centimeter I pushed her skirt down, but it has a limit cannot push her to the extent where her hips are visible.

Aunt seems to get the hint and raised her butt enough for me to push it little further down where her half naked butt is visible. Sight of her luscious brown butt worked as reward for my 20 minutes into the job. Focusing now only her waist and hips kept pressing with adequate pressure with my thumb continue massaging her. Her tiny brown ass was well within grip of my palm while running my thumb from the rib cage traveling through ass partings unto inches above her butt hole make her moan frequently.

It is time I decided myself remembering the assault I got in the morning letting Mr. Singh to have a glance on panty I was wearing. I raise myself and with no hesitation pulled off her skirt making her fully naked as she had no panty underneath, seeing no reaction from her except tightening of eyelids, straightening and joining legs together tightly with a heavy breathing I continue massaging her naked butt.

Going down from the bad and kneeling on the floor start massaging her legs. Being petite it's helping her to hide her assets 25 minutes into the act and I am unable to see her nipples (they are tiny enough to comfortably hide between her and bed sheet) and though she is naked her pubes is hiding her vagina. Her stretched and tighten legs is not easy to spread realizing this I stood up start pressing her butt and gradually circling her orifice with my thumb. Loud moan from her and legs ease out spreading themselves by few inches omitting fumes of her erotic pussy smell shadowing jasmine scent. Few more circling around her orifice and her legs start spreading further, looking between her legs I could see her wet pubes.

Sniffing her pussy in air I start getting erection, sitting on her feet bent forward to whiff it from close. Intoxicated with exhilarating smell of her moist vagina I kiss her butt. Placing kisses on her butt I stretch my hand to fondle her boobs to no use as she was pressing her breast hard on the bead and did not allow any gap for my hand to slip through to hold her tiny tits. Kissing her butt with full erect dick trying to fondle her breast tired I rest on my knees, aunt raised her butt in air as if trying to convey me not to stop kissing her Butt. With her raised butt in air and exposed pussy oozing of her pussy juices flowing through her pubes.

Poking my nose between her hips and sniffing erotic smell of the flooding vagina, licking her butt right from her vagina tongue traveling through her ass cracks back and forth we both start moaning. Aunt could not resist anymore and turned towards me laying on her back opens her arm inviting me to lie down on top of her. Happily I lie upon her covering her petite body underneath me she circling my chest with her hands pressed me tight against her breast looked sideways. We could not dare to see eye to eye I start licking her earlobes while she caressing my back. Enjoying hug and foreplay with or without consent none of us bother to ask. Moving from her earlobes to sucking her nose, tingling her nose ring with my tongue, placing soft kisses here and there on cheeks I realize aunt is trying to pull of my lower. I raise my waist to reciprocate her efforts in making me naked.

Engulfing her fully underneath me our body starts melting into one. Aunt placing her tongue in my mouth mixing her saliva with mine we see each other eye to eye after being loather for about half an hour. No exchange of words lust in our eyes is talking to each other. We remained engaged in exchanged saliva; her hand grabs my penis and rubs it over her labia. After few rubs and coating it with her wetness and smearing my precum ensuring enough lubrication, she directs it towards her vagina, a powerful upward thrust of her pelvis ensured vagina sucks full length of my penis inside her. Engulfing my pulsating penis inside her she calms down and breathing heavy. I resting my head on her breast too breathing heavily.

After two minutes of rest back to work I start penetrating, sucking her earlobes avoiding eye contact. Soon I gets into rhythm moving back and forth into the fucking my petite aunt underneath me I start getting tired of pumping in and out. With each pulsate of my penis in her vaginal wall and reaching up to cervix her moans "hmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaah aaaaaaaah, yes, aaaaah, yes, yes good body, oooooh oh yeah." Tired of continuous I digging my head in the pillow try normalizing my breathlessness, I go calm.

Taking baton from me she starts thrusting her pelvis engulfing my pulsating penis and than going back until she get to see the shiny greasy pink dickhead; repeating the same exercise over a period of two minutes I joins her back syncing the penetration to perfection we kept fucking each other. She looking left and me at right with no eye contacts and no words we let our bodies do the talking and be with each other with our mute agreement. Our thrusts getting stronger and moans little louder she starts showering as if some fountain inside her vagina has been switched on. Being novice I thought she might be pissing I try to pull of my penis but aunt crossing her legs on my waist and hard press against crotch did not allow me to come out of her vagina, she kept washing my penis inside her vagina with whatever it is.

Aunt with her 48 kegs of weight is hanging on me with crossed legs on waist and arms round on my neck, me on my all fours huffing and puffing with tiredness. In a minute putting aunt comfortably on the bed she still with her crossed legs on my waist and fondling her tiny tits catching her breath. With one pulsate penetrating her vagina I start fucking her with vigor. After some strokes I am joined back by aunt and again our rhythmical fucking session starts.

Now with longer and deeper thrusts from both of us my body starts shivering, sweat starts dripping from my forehead on her face. She is also sweating as there is no more scent of jasmine only of her sweaty armpits and smell of her vaginal juices (which I already smelled in morning from her used panties). We making frequent and faster thrusts I start exploding inside her.

Though I am novice when it comes to sex still knew that if I ejaculate in her I may impregnate her, avoiding the same I tried to pull off myself out of her but aunt with tight crossed leg grip did not allowed me to come out. Tired I lay flat on her petite body, she still crossing her legs allowing me to breed her with my semen. I am ejaculating gallons of sperms inside her with pulsating penis feeling like I am filling a dried canal with flowing water.

Wasting no time she too came heavy I could sense mixing of my sperms with her squirt, I felt like somebody has open the flood gate with gushing water flowing out showering anything on its way. Showering my penis inside her with her squirt we both discharged at the same time straightening our legs we remain silent and catching breath. I did not move until my limp dick slid through her vaginal grip itself. We both oozing with our love juices go back to our sleeping position. Aunt gets up pulls the bed sheet covering both of us she turned towards left and close her eyes. I turn towards her sticking my crotch on her asst placing a hand over her waist opting to sleep.

Heard a whisper of "good night" I go sleep.