Solo Beach Flashing Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out of the apartment and back to the top of the stairs near where my close call was before. I sat on the top step and spread my legs, putting one foot against the railing I nudged the dildo inside me. My pussy willingly accepted it, my juices aiding its entry inside of me. I thrusted it slowly, feeling the ribs brushing against inside of me. I leant back and grabbed a tit before speeding up the thrusts. Squeezing a nipple gave me the nudge I needed as an orgasm crept up faster and faster. A few more full depth thrusts later and I pushed the back of my head into the floor with my eyes shut and mouth open as a wave of pure goodness rushed over me, radiating from my throbbing pussy. I kept pushing the dildo inside me, it felt so bloody good, especially after the orgasm.

Everything calmed down after a while and I sat there with my legs spread shamelessly fucking myself with this dildo. I eased off the speed as my orgasm had settled before pulling the dildo out for good. Drips of cum followed, leaking down into my ass. God maybe I should try anal, I thought to myself. I flipped over onto my knees and my left arm as my other arm took the dildo and scooped up my residual cum as lube. I tried to push the dildo in but it just wouldn't spread my ass wide enough. I'd never done anal before so I guessed I was just too tight for a dildo that big. It was starting to hurt trying to force it in so I gave up on it.

However, my pussy was still there, practically begging to be penetrated. My dildo slipped straight into my pussy again and I pounded away, still on top of the stairs. I let my face support my top half of my body as I used my left hand to rub my clit. I started to pump my pussy as hard, deep and fast as I could and it felt electrifying in doggy style. My G spot was getting so much stimulation and my fingers on my clit felt amazing. It didn't take much longer for me to feel another orgasm coming.

My face sank into the carpet so hard as I came, I leaned over to the side onto one of my shoulders as I was cumming but still fucking my pussy and rubbing my clit. I could feel my eyes roll into the back of my head as I came, my shoulder shuddering and my torso rocking back and forth out of control. My feet swung out to the sides and my tits bounced with every thrust, my whole body just tensed as the second orgasm peaked. My thrust rate slowed as the orgasm dissipated, my sexual thirst quenched. One last dirty act, I thought. I slid the dildo in and out a few times, pulling cum out from me. Rolling it all up onto the dildo I pulled it out in front of me and shoved it in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down sucking on the dildo, getting every last bit of cum in my mouth. I don't normally do this but after the day's events I'd decided I was dirty enough to lick up my own cum.

12