Solo Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt's secret sessions are exposed. Debbie submits to Cindy.
3.6k words
4.54
16.5k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie watched the security camera display in amazement. She never suspected her husband would cheat on her but what he was doing right now was beyond her wildest dreams.

She was at work in the teachers' lounge. Like most mornings she got to work early to prepare for the day and have a relaxing cup of tea.

Dandelion root with Carmel and vanilla was her latest favorite blend. Her tastes for tea was like many things, expensive.

She drove a new Mercedes and wore the finest jewelry. She took care of herself with regular trips to the salon to cover the grey that was creeping in. She was on her second set of breast implants, larger this time at the suggestion of her husband. She was beautiful, well educated, and a pleasure to be around. Everyone liked her.

Matt and Debbie had been married for almost 20 years. For her is was the 3rd marriage and for him his 2nd. They lived alone in a secluded 4800 square foot home nestled in the foothills of a Southern California community. With distant views of the ocean and hills it was like something out of a magazine.

Matt worked from home and she worked at the local college. They both liked to garden and always had a good time together. Sex however was a different story. There wasn't much of it happening except for the occasional blowjob. She was always happy to suck his cock when ever he was feeling horny. Afterward she would use her trusty vibrator. Penetration was just not a part of it anymore - that's what sex had become between them. On rare occasion he would go down on her.

Watching her smartphone app intently, she hadn't noticed Cindy behind her looking over her shoulder.

She let out a scream when Cindy said, "you shouldn't be watching porn at work you little nymph."

Debbie turned around, her face red with embarrassment, "what the fuck Cindy? It's not fucking porn, oh my god, it's my home security camera. Thats my fucking husband."

Cindy gave her a puzzled look and tilted her head back in a quizzical manner, "what the fuck Debbie, you're shitting me. I didn't see it very clear but it looked like someone was sucking on a cock. It looked like porn and I was just messing with you."

Debbie looked into Cindy's eyes, "you have to promise me you won't say a fucking word about this to anyone."

The two had been friends since junior high school. They had been through a lot of shit together. Like Debbie, Cindy was on her third marriage. Her first had died in a freak accident over 25 years earlier.

If there was one thing certain they could trust each other and this would not be the exception. Cindy gave Debbie a hug and said, "I got your back girl, but what the hell are you gunna do?"

"I haven't clue Cindy, I have no fucking clue", Debbie's eyes were staring off in the distance.

She was stunned by what she had seen a moment ago but felt grateful that Cindy was in the loop. Over the next few weeks she would need her support to figure things out.

Meanwhile, Matt was at home cleaning up the mess from his little sex party. He washed the slobber off both of the dildos he had been sucking on earlier. He sanitized the prostate toy that had spent the last hour up his ass. He put everything back in its place ready for his next fantasy fuck session and got in the shower.

He loved his masturbating sessions, he had several of them a week when his wife was at work.

As usual he was totally spent sexually but was already planning for the next session in his head. He was thinking next time he would eat his own cum to take things to a new level.

These little fantasy playing games came with a price though, he couldn't fuck his wife even if he wanted to. It was doubtful that he could get hard and maintain an erection long enough to pleasure anyone, especially after ejaculating the way he just did inside his chastity device. Nevertheless his continued his deviant behavior knowing full well the consequences.

Matt went back into his home office to double check and make sure he hadn't left anything out of place. He got on his computer to finish up a project he was working on.

It wasn't long before his mind started drifting back to his sexual perversions and his cock started twitching in his pants.

Trying to figure out a way to eat his own cum he went over a few scenarios in his head. Matt finally decided that he needed to save and freeze his sperm otherwise he would never follow through with it. After cumming he was usually repulsed by the idea and would chicken out.

Numerous times he had tried catching his cum in his hand and eating but rarely followed through. If he had some cum saved up he could thaw it and use it while he was still horny and high on poppers. He could suck on one of his dildos with the taste of sperm still on his breath. His cock was throbbing at the thought.

He went to the kitchen to look for a small container he could jerk off in and keep in the freezer. He took it back to his office, pulled out his bottle of poppers and stroked himself. Five minutes later he shot a load of sperm, caught it in the small plastic container then hid it in the freezer out in the garage.

On her way home Debbie went over in her mind what had happened earlier trying to figure out her next move. Part of her just wanted to keep on as if she hadn't seen Matt kneeling on the floor in his office sucking on two huge dildos. Another part of her wondered how long he had been doing it.

He'd been working from home for a years and had plenty of opportunities to do this sort of thing while she was out of the house.

Why wasn't he worried about getting caught? She had come home early several times during the day and never seen signs of him doing anything. None of it made much sense. She felt angry but curious at the same time.

Matt cooked dinner that night. He loved to cook and was always experimenting with new recipes. Tonight they had a pan roasted orange roughy with grape tomatoes and mini bell peppers. It was served with a Mediterranean style cauliflower rice.

They ate dinner and watched TV just like normal night except tonight Debbie was thinking how to confront Matt and get to the bottom of things.

She weighed the possibility that other things might be going on right under her nose. She was going to have to set a trap for him to find out the whole truth.

She sent Cindy a text, "do you still have the bondage sex stuff you showed me along time ago."

Cindy replied, "sure do, you should come over and see it sometime." Debbie sent her a thumbs up emoji.

The next morning Matt slipped a large anal plug slowly into his ass. He felt it stretching him and it's fullness was already making him leak precum. He was glad that he opted for the larger size plug this time. It was big but once it was in and adjusted properly he could wear it all day long unnoticed. It was a constant sexual reminder for him.

Debbie was in the shower getting ready for work. Earlier, before Matt woke up, she moved one of the spare wireless cameras into Matt's office. She hid it so it had a perfect view of floor beside his desk, the same spot she'd seen him in yesterday. While hiding it she noticed several perfect circle marks on the side of his desk, no doubt where he'd been attaching the suction cup bases for his dildos. There were dozens of them all over the finish of the wooden desk. She smiled wickedly and whispered, "I'm going to catch the little pervert in the act now."

She set the camera to record mode and made sure the light didn't come on so it would stay hidden. The video would be stored on private cloud storage she used to keep notes for a book she was working on.

Matt was so excited by the time Debbie left for work he could hardly contain himself. He checked the GPS tracker as always and when she was well on her way he gathered his toys from the garage. He retrieved the little container of his sperm from yesterday out of the freezer to defrost.

He attached the dildos to the side of his desk. He set up his tablet and headphones just above them and stripped naked. He wasn't going to use his chastity device today so he could catch all of his sperm in the container.

Matt queued one of his favorite videos titled, Faggot Dirty Talk 8, and pressed play. He knelt on the floor and started watching it. He opened his mouth and took one of the cocks in, sucked on it for a few minutes, then switched over to the second one. He loved having two cocks to suck, it made it more exciting for him. He secretly wished he was kneeling in front of two real cocks.

Holding the bottle to his nose he took a couple nice long hits of poppers then opened the container with the defrosted cum. Matt poured it in his mouth and without spilling a drop slid his mouth back over one of the dildos.

The taste was overwhelming and flooded his nostrils with a pungent smell. He thought it would be exciting to have this taste and smell in his mouth all day if he could. He reached back and with only his index finger and thumb began to stoke his penis.

He plunged deeper on the dildo in his mouth as he listened and watched the video. A series of women appeared on the screen, they repeatedly called him a "faggot" and made all sorts of other humiliating remarks. The video was just over 8 minutes long and Matt shot his load after only 4. He made sure he caught all of his cum in the plastic container and noticed it was much more than last time.

He thought he should save up several loads over the next few days so he could have a really big mouth full to swallow. He let the taste of cum linger in his mouth even though he was feeling a little ashamed of what he had just done. Reluctantly he started cleaning up his mess and putting everything back in its place.

Debbie was in the staff parking in her car with Cindy. They both quietly watched in amazement. Debbie closed the app once Matt went off camera to clean up. "That mother fucker, no fuckin wonder he doesn't want to fuck me anymore, he's jackin off every fuckin day, I can't believe it."

Cindy had never seen her so pissed off. She waited for her to calm down before saying anything. "Debbie, I really think you need to take charge... be more aggressive with that asshole," she said. "Put him in his place and kick his ass to the curb if he doesn't shape up."

"You got a lot of years invested in this marriage. I don't want to be the one to say it, but I'm gonna, it doesn't get any easier for singles to find partners when they are older like we are," Cindy said calmly.

Debbie thought for a moment wondering if she could pull it off, to be the aggressive take charge kinda bitch. She was confused.

"I don't know Cindy, I'm not sure I can do it. Besides, I have no idea what's really going on with him. I'm not sure where I fit in anymore," Debbie said.

Cindy replied, "I'll help you," and put her hand on Debbie's arm. "I know exactly what your husband wants. Trust me, he needs someone to take control and I can help you do it. Your sex life is about change for the better my darling."

"But there is something I should probably tell you before we go any further," she continued. "Eric and I have been dabbling with a female domination and role play for quite some time now.

We've got a bunch of bondage stuff set up in a room at the house. Why don't you come over tonight and I'll I show you a few things and we can talk more."

Debbie wasn't surprised that Cindy and Eric were having kinky sex. She'd suspected they were for a while now. She'd noticed some things when they were at their house for dinner one night. She saw some "artsy" books and magazines about bondage and discipline stacked under a coffee table.

She didn't say anything at the time because Matt and Eric were there but now she was putting two and two together. They both went back into work and finished the day as if nothing had happened.

Debbie pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. Cindy was already home and greeted her at the front door with glasses of wine. She was wearing a kimono style robe that was made of fine silk.

Her hair was pulled up and back into a long arching ponytail. Debbie thought she looked stunning, a huge departure from the usual casual business outfits she was used to seeing her in.

Cindy led her in, back to the furthest end of the house where there was a secluded room. Debbie always thought it was Eric's man cave, the door was always closed.

"Eric's out of town for work the rest of the week," she said as she walked. When Cindy opened the door Debbie was shocked to see everything set up inside.

Wow, I had no idea you guys were so into it at this level," Debbie said. "How long you two been doing this kinda stuff?"

Cindy pointed to various sections of the room and explained what each piece of equipment was used for. Debbie was like a deer caught in headlights.

Cindy took a sip of wine and took Debbie's glass from her hand. She set both down on a table between a flogger and a set of nipple clamps.

She turned to Debbie and untied her kimono letting it fall to the floor. "It's been a few years now but we're evolving," Cindy said. "We started out just tying each other up during sex and the next thing you know we gotta full blown dungeon in our house," she laughed.

The first thing Debbie noticed were Cindy's breasts. They were framed in a black patent leather halter bra adorned with shiny chrome studs. Its open design exposed her breasts. Both nipples were pierced, something that Debbie had thought about doing but never followed through with.

Stiletto boots came up past her thighs. Her mid section was accentuated with a tight patent leather corset. Debbies eyes followed her curves and stopped when she noticed Cindy's underwear had an open slit. Her smoothly shaven pussy lips were fully exposed and glistening. Debbies mouth gapped opened in awe.

Cindy stood there letting Debbie absorb and process. Seeing her friend in a semi state of shock was making her pussy wet. She hoped that it was having the same effect on Debbie.

She'd been wanting to seduce her best friend and introduce her to this lifestyle for some time. Catching Matt during his play session had given Cindy the opportunity she was waiting for. If things went the way she imagined, she would soon be helping Debbie take control and deal with her sissy of a husband.

After teaching her the ropes she would watch Debbie take her marriage to a new level, one where she would take control of everything. Matt had no idea what was coming his way.

Debbie felt warm and flushed. Seeing her friend dressed like this awakened something. She felt her pussy tingle as Cindy leaned in and kissed her open mouth.

She felt the bare skin of Cindy's breasts as she let her friend undress her. Debbie's clothes fell to the floor. She trembled as Cindy led her to a sofa to sit down. Cindy picked up a vape stick from a small table and took a hit before passing it to Debbie.

The vapor floated around both of them and had a sweet smell, like tangerines. "Here, this will help ya relax, I thought you could use it after everything that's happened." Debbie took a nice long hit and in a minute felt wonderfully calm and extremely horny.

They both kissed and caressed each other then Cindy got up and led her over to a padded bench. She gently pushed on her shoulders bending her over it. She attached padded restraints on her wrists and gently spread her legs apart and did the same with her ankles. Debbie's pussy was dripping now and she let her friend take control.

Cindy attached a strap on harness and adjusted it as she stood in front of Debbie. It was the kind that had an insert for her pussy too. She stroked the cock that was dangling between her legs enjoying the sensations it sent deep inside her.

"I'm going to show you how to take control of your sissy fucking husband. He needs to be taught a lesson and your going to see how much fun it can be to take control." With that she leaned in and pushed her "cock" to Debbie's lips and pushed.

Debbie sucked and moaned as Cindy fucked her mouth for a few minutes then pulled out. Cindy picked up a ball gag, pushed into Debbie's mouth and secured it in place. Debbie waited in anticipation as Cindy moved behind her.

Matt was at home still horny and about to jerk off once again. He'd got a message from Debbie earlier saying she was going to Cindy's house after work. It had been a while since the two had hung out alone together but Matt didn't think much of it.

He had an opportunity to jerk off again so he went to his office, put on a video and took a few hits of poppers. He let himself get immersed in it. This one was called, Pussy is Dead to You Because You Are a Faggot. He stroked himself, edging his orgasm, stopping when he got close to prolong the feeling. When he finally came he made sure to catch it to save for his next fuck and suck session. He had no idea he was being recorded.

Debbie was not ready for it and screamed into the gag. Cindy was pushing her "cock" against Debbie's tight asshole. The lube helped but it had been along time since Debbie had done anal.

Cindy leaned in and spoke in her ear, "this is how you need to fuck your husband, this is how you need to take control. The sooner you do it the better things will be."

Cindy reached down and touched a button on a remote control. The dildo started to vibrate, her arousal rose even higher. Debbie pulled against her restraints but finally relaxed, the hits off the vape stick helped a lot. Her tight hole finally opened up and accepted her friends cock.

The vibrations even made her pussy tingle as Cindy started fucking her ass with the entire length of the dildo. She fucked her slowly enjoying the sensations and getting off on the control she was taking. Debbie sobbed from pleasure, she was going to cum from anal, something she had never done before.

Her screams of ecstasy were muffled by the gag but still helped push Cindy over the edge. She slumped over her friends back as they both languished in the afterglow of their first orgasms of the night.

Debbie came twice more after Cindy swapped the dildo for a bigger and longer one. It stretched Debbie's pussy and made her quiver. It was the most amazing sex Debbie had ever had and it was with her best friend, not her husband.

Both of them were now relaxing in the hot tub. Debbie was glowing, more sexually satisfied than she'd been in a long time.

She reached for her phone and called Matt. He answered with, "Hey honey I was beginning to worry about you." Debbie told him that they drank more wine than they intended and she was just going to stay the night. "Eric's out of town for the week and we thought we'd just have a girls night in," she said as Cindy played with her nipples. "I'll see you tomorrow then, love ya," Matt said. "Love you too," Debbie replied.

Cindy's mouth was sucking her nipple now and it felt wonderful. They caressed each other's pussy for a few minutes before getting out of the hot tub. They took a shower together and then got into bed. They took turns licking each others pussy, both of them came one final time for the night. They slept together, naked and in each other's arms.

Matt jerked off one more time before going to bed. He now had 3 loads of cum saved up in the freezer.