Solo Submission

Story Info
Matt plays submissively when wife is out of the house.
1.2k words
47.2k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't wait for her to leave for school. He worked from home and loved to play when ever he had the chance. Sex between them was almost non existent anymore but she still gave him blowjobs when ever he asked.

That was part of the problem, Matt didn't want to ask for sex, he wanted it forced on him. He dreaded taking control all the time, he was secretly submissive but it was his dark secret.

When he was alone he could get out some of his toys and masturbate while he fantasized about how he wished it could be.

Today was no different. He'd been reading stories online all morning and was oozing precum. A brand new anal plug was firmly in his ass and made him feel vulnerable and submissive. It was a large one, he had contemplated getting the extra large size but was now glad he didn't. It would have been too difficult to be as discrete with something so big.

He did wish it was the kind with a remote vibrator but they were pretty expensive, maybe he would save up for something like that in the future.

For now it was good, he loved being horny and chasing submissive thoughts all day. Today was going to be fun, he had a fresh bottle of poppers hidden away that he got with the new butt plug.

He loved to use them when he played, they made him feel ultra submissive and his orgasms were much more intense than without them.

He sipped his espresso and counted the seconds until she was gone.

Around 9:45 she left after kissing him good bye. He watched her drive down the street from his office window. He grabbed his phone and opened the app that he used to track her.

He'd had a close call once when she came home early and nearly caught him. He refreshed the screen a few times before he was certain she was well on her way.

Matt went into the garage and to his secret hiding spot. He pulled out a silky blue bag that contained two large life like black dildos. His fantasies revolved around submitting to big black cocks and today was no different.

He pulled one out and immediately put it in his mouth to suck it as if to confirm what he was about to do. He stood there in the empty garage with the dildo in his mouth for a few minutes moaning submissively around its girth. He spread his legs and wantonly gyrated his hips doing a slow submissive twerk before heading to the bedroom.

He opened his wife's nightstand and pulled out the Magic Wand vibrator. They'd had it for years and it was still going strong. He took everything to his home office and got things set up for his solo play date.

A few months prior he made himself a homemade chastity device. It was crafted using a steel chrome cock ring. He drilled a hole through it so he could attach a piece of PVC pipe end cap to it. It bolted in place with a washer and a lock but. It was crude but effective.

Sometimes he would wear it even when his wife was home. It was small yet comfortable but best of all it prevented even the slightest hint of an erection. He put it on and secured it in place, his penis was now just a tiny white plastic nub. How appropriate that it was white he thought.

He got his prostate toy and poppers from his computer bag hanging in the closet. He went to the bathroom and removed the plug from his ass, cleaned it up and put it away. His cock was already leaking precum he was so excited. Matt attached both of the big black dildos to the side of his desk using their suction cup bases.

They giggled and bounced and he looked at them and licked his lips. He moved a short stool close to the desk and slid the Magic Wand between the cushions to hold it firmly in place. He was almost ready to start and was getting more excited by the minute.

He checked the GPS app one last time, she was at school now and there was no chance of getting caught. He grabbed his earbuds from his desk and plugged them into the tablet positioned above the dildos. He opened a browser and searched - "sissy faggot BBC hypno." Scrolling through the results he settled on one he liked and hit play.

While the video loaded he slid the prostate toy deep in his ass, the curve of it ensured that it made perfect contact. He felt the familiar pressure he craved and moaned loudly. He spread his legs and pulled the footstool with the wand closer.

It could now make contact with the PVC encased nub between his legs. He turned the wand and the prostate vibrators on and adjusted them to a comfortable position.

The video started, it was one done in a POV style with subliminal messages flashing almost continuously. He watched as sexy women and big black cocks flashed across the screen.

He grabbed his poppers, opened them, held them up and took several nice long deep hits. They were good and fresh. They took him exactly where he wanted to be, submissive, locked up and on his knees before big black cocks. He put his mouth on one and sucked it. Moaning he pushed he penis back on the wand and gyrated against it. It felt so good.

The video played, it planted hypnotic suggestions that white sissies are only allowed to cum to the thought of sucking big black cocks. "No more pussy for you," one of the mistress said, "You only come from anal, this is how sissies masturbate."

Another sexy blonde called him a faggot over and over again as a video of tiny cock in a pink chastity oozed a puddle of cum. He took another couple hits of poppers and pushed harder on the wand. He could feel his orgasm building.

He alternated sucking on both of the black dildos, taking them deep into his throat. He pretended they were real cocks. The poppers were making him dizzy with cock lust. He closed his eyes and let just the words from the video take him down further into submission.

With his eyes closed Matt didn't see the light on the security camera come on. He had no idea that someone was watching him act out his carnal fantasy of cock sucking.

He moaned loudly on the BBC embedded in his throat. He stuck his tongue out and danced it across the balls pretending to be a faggot bitch to two big black studs.

He imagined it was a mistress behind him working the vibrator in his ass and on his chastity. It was enough to push him over the edge.

His self inflicted ruined orgasm leaked pitifully from his homemade cock cage. He gasped for air around the cock still buried in his throat. He was in his "sub space." The light on the camera turned off as he recovered from his play date with his two big black studs.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

absolutely lovely. your routines are so familiar to my own. i really liked how you integrated the snippets from the hypno video. loved this story, I needed more to finish though, guess I'll check out your other stories for the finale :-)

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Will it continue to evolve?

Perfect setup for his solo to become femdomme

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why they gotta be black

It’s black because it’s a story, nothing more nothing less. If you want it to be different then start typing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why do they gotta be black

Why ya white negros gotta do black ppl like this- especially black men- or their fucking cocks.

so fucking sad and annoying

Subkoksukr4uSubkoksukr4ualmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feed back. ;)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam Guy is surprised when female Dr. shows up for prostate exam.in BDSM
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
My Aunt's Anniversary Cruise Cruise leads to sissification and an interracial gangbang.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories