Solo Submission Pt. 04

Story Info
Matt gets real cock. His secrets get out.
14.2k words
4.66
28.7k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt sat naked in silence as he watched his wife prepare breakfast.

It'd been a week since she had confronted him and took control of his sex life.

They'd had some long discussions, Matt even opened up and confessed his forced bi fantasies to her.

Debbie was not surprised and it actually excited her. She'd watched some guy on guy porn before and was intrigued.

She finished making breakfast while entertaining the idea of watching Matt with another guy.

Matt felt vulnerable. His chastity device had been off only once since she'd put it on.

Last night she tied him to the bed and rode his cock to multiple orgasms.

The words she screamed, "Don't you dare fuckin cum unless I say so," we're still vivid in Matt's head.

She put him back in chastity after fucking him without giving him the permission to cum.

He desperately wanted to fuck.

Matt's balls were aching for release, it was all he could think about.

He couldn't remember a time when he'd gone so long without an orgasm.

Matt's routine of masturbating once or twice a day just wasn't not happening anymore.

During the past few weeks he'd confessed some his deepest secrets to Debbie. She'd listened to him and didn't pass judgement.

He was grateful for her understanding.

He was completely in the dark on what her real plans were.

He had a feeling she was up to something but was afraid to ask.

Debbie noticed big changes in Matt. Withholding orgasms made him much more attentive to her needs and more submissive overall.

She liked being the focus of his attention again. A girl could get used to this she thought.

Debbie never revealed how she found out about his sessions and Matt didn't ask.

He didn't know Debbie's friend Cindy knew about everything, that she'd seen him in action with his dildos and poppers.

Debbie was saving that card to play if Matt didn't go along with her plans.

"I'll be staying at Cindy's house tonight," Debbie said casually.

Matt asked, "another girls night in?"

"Yes, and I expect you to be on your best behavior while I'm gone," Debbie said.

"Yes Mistress, I will," Matt quickly replied.

Debbie set the plates on the table. It felt strange for her to have so much control but it excited her immensely.

She was wearing silk boxers and a short camisole that barely covered her breasts. Matt was naked except for his chastity device.

"Before I go to Cindy's tonight we have someone coming to the house," Debbie said breaking the silence as they finished eating.

Matt gave her a surprised look. "Who's coming?"

"It's a surprise, something that I'm hoping we'll both enjoy," She said not revealing anything.

Matt cleaned up the kitchen, put some work shorts on and met Debbie outside.

They spent the rest of the morning in the garden. Debbie pruned roses and Matt planted a dozen coastal sage bushes along one of the side fences.

He was getting used to his chastity device, except when his thoughts drifted to sex. The spiked inserts dug into his cock and caused pain.

He watched Debbie pruning roses. He imagined her naked and his cock twitched for a brief moment before being denied by the cruel cage.

He focused on the garden work to avoid it from happening.

Finished, they put away all the tools and sat in the loggia to admire the garden.

Matt poured a couple glasses of Chardonnay and they enjoyed a quiet moment together. They even held hands.

Both showered and when they finished Debbie got out the training harness Cindy had loaned her.

She showed it to Matt and asked, "know what this is?"

Matt shrugged, "not a clue."

"Let me show you," Debbie said as she put the collar on Matt's neck.

She put the other part of the harness on herself.

Matt was getting the picture now and without Debbie saying a word kneeled in front of her.

Debbie attached the straps from the harness to Matt's collar. She stood directly over him and cinched them as tight as she could.

Matt's face was drawn in and pressed firmly into her pussy. He understood what was expected and began using his tongue.

"Let's just stay like this for a while and talk about some changes I am going to be making," Debbie said.

It was obvious to Matt that she would be doing all the talking.

Debbie began by telling Matt how much she appreciated his refocused attention toward her needs.

She continued, "However, I understand that you have needs too and I want to help you fulfill them."

"I understand that you need an occasional orgasm, the problem is when you masturbate alone everyday, it leaves you with nothing to give me," she said.

She waited for some form of acknowledgment from Matt, knowing he couldn't verbalize it but expected something nonetheless.

Matt grunted an affirmative response into his wife's now dripping wet pussy.

She was happy that he was listening attentively given his current predicament of being buried between her thighs.

She continued, giving Matt more insight on how things were going to be.

He listened more attentively to her that he had in a long time.

Matt's neck was arched back and his knees were already getting sore. He reached up to hold onto Debbie's hips to help his balance.

Debbie slapped at his hands and barked, "get em behind your back! This is about my pleasure right now and your comfort is secondary."

Matt quickly pulled his hands down and put them behind his back.

His cock was desperately trying to get hard. Debbie's new found dominating persona excited him.

He focused on her pussy, flicking her clit with his tongue, secretly hoping that his efforts would be rewarded later and he would be allowed to cum.

Debbie's body convulsed and as she came she grabbed her husbands head and pulled it harder into her pussy.

It seemed her orgasms were getting more powerful as she took more control of things.

Still breathing heavily she undid the harness from the collar. "Go clean yourself up, our visitor will be here soon. Oh, and don't bother putting clothes on either."

Matt's head was reeling, what the fuck was going on now he thought and he washed Debbie's cum off he face.

Who was coming over, was it Cindy? He thought it might be given that Debbie was spending more time with her lately.

He was feeling uneasy about being exposed to someone.

When he heard the doorbell ring his heart skipped a few beats.

"Matt, go and answer the door," Debbie said from the master closet. "I'll be there in a minute as soon as I get dressed.

"Show her into the conversation area," she said referring to an area with four comfortable chairs and a large round coffee table.

Matt's heart pounded and he broke out in a sweat as he made his way to the front door. Fuck he thought, what the fuck, shit, shit , shit...

The front door was bordered with narrow glass windows above and on each side. You could clearly see in or out.

Matt cursed himself, he'd talked about putting a oneway tint on the glass but hadn't got to that project yet.

Standing outside at the door was a young attractive lady in her early 20's.

She had long beautiful blond hair and a pretty face. Her blue eyes matched her skirt and the top she wore left nothing to the imagination.

She was looking through one of the side windows as Matt approached the door. Their eyes met.

Matt felt sick to his stomach with embarrassment. With dread he unlocked the door and opened it and stood behind it to hide his naked body.

"Uh, hi there," Matt said. "Please come in, my wife said we were expecting someone."

"I'm Zoe," she said picking up a case that she'd set down in the entryway.

She reached out to offer her hand to Matt.

He gave her a quick but polite hand shake back.

She saw him trying to hide his chastity from her by casually covering it with his hands.

She smiled slyly and made sure Matt watched her eyes before staring down at his crotch.

He was speechless and embarrassed beyond belief.

It excited Zoe to see guys humiliated like this, she was going to enjoy her afternoon.

That was part of the reason she did these private sessions. Her pussy was already moist with excitement.

Debbie had arranged for Zoe to pierce Matt's tongue today but he didn't have a clue why she was there.

He showed her into the sitting area and offered a drink.

She declined, "maybe later," and winked at Matt adding to his embarrassment.

Debbie took her time getting ready. She was putting on a tight red leather skirt with a flimsy sheer blouse.

Her makeup was perfect.

She put on some six inch heels that would make a nice clicking sound on the hardwood floor when she waked down the hallway.

Matt sat with Zoe for about 10 minutes in embarrassing silence.

Zoe repeatedly stared at his chastity and silently giggled. She really knew how to play it.

Matt was grateful when Debbie finally joined them.

He was nervous and anxious to know what this was all about.

Debbie greeted Zoe with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Rachael was so kind to give me your number, we appreciate that you could get us scheduled so quickly," Debbie said.

Matt was thinking to himself, who the fuck is Rachael?, his mind going in every direction still trying to figure out what Zoe was doing here.

"Well let's see what you have to choose from," Debbie said.

Zoe grabbed her case, "it it ok to use this table referring to the round coffee table in between them.

"Of course," Debbie said.

Zoe put the it down and opened it up.

Matt watched in quiet amazement.

Hundreds of different style body piercing jewelry were in the case.

Zoe pulled several individual displays from inside and set them on the table.

Debbie turned to Matt, "surprise honey, your going to get your tongue pierced today! Aren't you excited?"

Matt was speechless.

There was complete silence in the room for a moment until Debbie spoke, "Yes Mistress and a thank you Mistress would be nice."

Zoe giggled out loud as she watched Matt stumble for the words.

Matt managed to regain some of his composure and said, "thank you Mistress."

"That's much better," Debbie said.

Zoe chimed in, "thats so sweet, you two are so cute together."

Debbie said, "thank you dear."

Matt remained silent, still in shock.

Zoe flipped through the jewelry and talked about the quality and design of each piece, seemingly to drag the process out as long as she could.

Debbie wasn't sure exactly what style she wanted Matt to have.

She told Zoe that she appreciated all the information and continued to examine each one.

Matt watched as Zoe placed another tray on the table.

They were all shaped like tiny cocks. Different colors, some with balls some without. A couple were flesh colored, some were labeled 18k and 24k gold.

Matt watched in horror as Debbie's face lit up when she saw them.

She immediately turned to Zoe and said, "one of these will be perfect since my husband just loves to have cock in his mouth.

Turning to Marty she stated more than asked. "Don't you honey?"

Not waiting for Matt to reply, Zoe said, "one of these will be perfect for him then."

She pulled out the largest one in the tray, it was gold with a prominent head and balls. If you looked closely you could see tiny veins running through it.

Turning to Matt she held it out for him. "Here take a close look, tell me what you think of this one."

Matt reluctantly took the jewelry from her hand, and was surprised how heavy it felt. It's diameter was slightly larger than that of a pencil and it was over an inch in length.

Zoe said, "it's 24 carat. I got one that's black gold, if Matt would prefer to have a black cock in his mouth rather that a gold one."

Zoe and Debbie both laughed out loud as they looked at Matt in his embarrassment.

"Well Zoe, the only cock Matt's had in his mouth that I know of has been a big fat dildo he had hidden away and my strap on," Debbie said.

Matt wanted to say something to divert the attention that was focused on him but there was nothing he could say.

Zoe said, "Well... I can give you a discount the gold colored piece and but the black one is regular price. It's so popular I find em hard to keep them in stock."

Zoe turned to Matt and said, "stick out your tongue for me please."

She slipped on a glove like you see in the doctors office and held the jewelry on Matt's tongue.

Debbie moved in to see it up close. "I like the way that one looks but let me see the silver one."

Zoe was quick to point out that she had three; One was pure silver, one platinum and another was white gold.

Matt was mortified as the two talked about which one he was going to get pierced with.

Zoe flipped out a couple more displays and Debbie's examined them all.

Zoe's collection included six with messages on them. They were bold pink letters on a black background saying: SISSY, COCKSUCKER, BBC LOVER, FAGGOT and INSERT COCK HERE. She told Debbie that she could get custom messages on them but it would take about 4 weeks to get delivered.

Debbie was watching Matt's reaction as Zoe placed each of them on Matt's tongue to model them for her.

After a few minutes Zoe pulled out a small velvet box she had been saving for last and handed it to Debbie.

"I usually don't show this piece to everyone, it's custom made and has a hidden surprise."

Debbie opened it to look. It was a very large black gold cock with two huge balls - easily twice the size the ones they had been looking at earlier.

"Hold it in your hand," Zoe said.

Debbie took it out of the box to examine it.

Zoe pulled her smart phone out of her purse. She opened an App and made a few swipes on the screen.

Debbie jumped when she felt the little cock vibrate for a few seconds in her hand, "Oh wow... oh my god, that's fucking amazing," she said. "I think we've found the perfect one."

Zoe was excited, "it's certainly a bit larger and will take some getting used to but I think you'll both love it."

Matt looked in disbelief as Debbie motioned for him to open up and stick his tongue out once more.

She held it on him and admired its size. She was already thinking how good it was going to feel on her clit.

"Zoe, lets do it." Debbie said handing it back to her, and we'll take the one that's says; INSERT COCK HERE too.

"Matt dear, go fetch your checkbook," Debbie said without even looking at him.

Matt was relieved to escape the attention and got up to go to his office without so much as a word.

He had just been totally humiliated by his wife in front of a total stranger. What made it worse was she was a younger, very attractive woman.

Any feeling of manliness Matt might have had was ripped away by a tiny cock shaped piece of tongue jewelry.

He returned with his checkbook and made one out to Zoe for the amount she told him.

Debbie interrupted Matt as he handed the check to Zoe, "I hope you included a proper tip for this nice girl."

Matt quickly apologized and wrote another check that included a 25% tip.

Not satisfied that Matt had suffered enough humiliation, Zoe explained that the piercing was best performed with the subject kneeling in the floor.

Debbie said, "Wonderful," then looked sternly at Matt and said, "You heard her, on your knees."

Matt got down on the floor in front of Zoe. She prepped everything, pierced and placed the cock in Matt's mouth in only a few minutes.

Matt was surprised that it didn't hurt as much as thought it would.

"I should have mentioned this before but you'll need to leave it in place for a couple of weeks for it to heal properly before removing it or swapping it out with a different piece," Zoe informed them.

Debbie told her, "that won't be a problem, he likes having a dick in his mouth."

Zoe told Matt to open his mouth several times and stick out his tongue to make sure of the placement.

She took a couple pictures after asking Debbie's permission. "So I can show others how it'll look," she explained.

Debbie nudged Matt as Zoe packed up her case.

Matt knew exactly what she wanted.

"Thannnq uuuou Misth Thoey," he said almost incoherently.

Not yet used to the size of the jewelry coupled with the swelling from the piercing made it sound like he had marbles in his mouth.

Both women laughed at his predicament making Matt feel even more ridiculous.

Naked in front a young girl while in chastity and now with his tongue pierced was almost too much for him to handle.

Just when Matt thought everything was over, Zoe chimed in again saying, "Debbie you should take that thing for a test ride before I leave to make sure it works to your satisfaction."

Debbie paused for a moment. She'd never done anything like that with Matt while someone watched her. This past week she'd done a lot of firsts.

"What the hell, why not", she said excitedly.

Debbie hiked up her skirt revealing she didn't have any panties on.

She leaned back on the sofa, spread her legs, pointed to her pussy and snapped her fingers.

Zoe sat next to her and opened the App that she'd installed on Debbie's phone.

"I see you guys have the Alexa system in your house," Zoe said pointing at the smart speaker on a corner table. "If you want I can set it up for you now."

She had Debbie enter the home network password and paired Matt's piercing device to the system in no time at all.

She showed Debbie all of the features and helped set up some Alexa skill commands.

Matt was between Debbie's legs licking her pussy, the girls hardly acknowledged his presence.

His tongue felt fat and heavy as he licking softly.

After a few minutes it started to vibrate, it felt like his whole head was buzzing.

He continued licking as the girls played with the different settings.

"Alexa, turn vibrator on high," Zoe commanded.

The vibrator buzzed quietly but more powerfully now.

Debbie's orgasm came quick. Matt tried his best to keep his tongue in her sweet spot.

"That was amazing," Debbie confessed after she took a minute to recover.

Matt was grateful when Zoe finally turned the device off.

Debbie pushed Matt away with her foot. He just knelt there not knowing what to do next.

"Have you experienced that little gem yet?" Debbie asked Zoe.

"I've used one on myself but haven't had the opportunity to experience one on someone's tongue yet," she confessed.

Matt got the sinking feeling that was about to change.

Debbie leaned toward Zoe and whispered, "would you mind if my husband did the honors."

Zoe was already sliding her panties down before Debbie finished asking.

Debbie looked at Matt with a wicked smile and said, "you've sucked on two fake cocks before, now you get to have two real pussies, don't you feel special?"

Zoe parted her legs revealing a cute clean shaved pussy.

Debbie pushed Matt's head toward her, "just so you know it's my decision to let you do this."

Matt smelled her sweet scent as he placed his mouth over her perfect pussy lips. He slowly pushed his tongue out letting the little cock in his mouth make contact with her.

Zoe reached down and adjusted his head to just the right spot before starting the vibration mode.

Matt was being used like a sex toy.

His penis struggled over and over to get hard only to retreat from the spikes that lined his cock cage.

Zoe and Debbie passed Matt back and forth between them for over an hour.

When they were finished having fun, Debbie sent Matt to go clean up. When he returned Zoe was gone.

He was grateful to just be alone with his wife again.

She went to him and kissed him deeply. Her tongue probed his now very tender tongue.

"Zoe said you should probably put some ice on that tonight to help with the swelling," Debbie told him.