Solo Submission Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you've been so compliant and loving this past week, I've decided to reward you before I go to Cindy's," Debbie said with a smile.

Matt got so emotional at that moment he almost cried.

Debbie was wearing the key to Matt's chastity device on a necklace, when she reached for it Matt's face lit up.

She unlocked his chastity and pulled off the cage.

"Now go get some ice for that tongue of yours, as a matter of fact bring two bags," Debbie said.

Matt was so happy to be out of his chastity he didn't even question why she wanted two bags of ice.

His cock was rock hard by the time he made it to the kitchen.

He came back with the ice and Debbie was still holding the chastity device. She had removed the spikes but had attached the hollow urethral insert.

Matt was confused and gave her a puzzled look.

Debbie asked, "You didn't think we were going to have sex did you?"

"I was kinda hoping we were," Matt replied sheepishly.

"Well honey, my pussy is pretty sore from all the tongue action today, I think I'll pass on your cock for now."

Matt's disappointed look was priceless.

Debbie took one of the ice bags and held it against his erect penis. In a few minutes it deflated enough so she could slip the cage back on. She locked it, inserted the urethral tube and locked it too.

"Now... why don't you go get those dildos and vibrator you like to play with so much. Oh, and the tube of lube we got off Amazon the other day," she said enjoying his reaction.

Matt mindlessly retrieved things that Debbie wanted.

He returned holding the items feeling a bit awkward.

"I got some ideas from those videos you like to watch so much and decided you've earned this," Debbie announced.

Debbie had moved two small box like tables away from the wall and had them set up a few feet apart in the middle of the room.

She took both of the dildos from Matt and attached one to each table. She tugged them to make sure they stayed secured.

"Now make sure you use plenty of lube on that ass."

Then she placed a large black plate on the floor in the middle of the tables where the dildos were mounted.

Matt realized it was there to catch anything that leaked from his cock. At least his drips wouldn't stain the expensive rug he thought.

Debbie's reward was to let him have a play session with his toys.

Debbie grabbed Matt's chastity and held the vibrator against it. She pulled off one of her hair scrunchies and secured the two of them together.

"It's time for your cock party little faggot husband of mine," Debbie said. "Now get busy while I watch for a minute then I'm going to get my overnight bag together."

Matt lubed his ass and one of the cocks. He kneeled between the them, reached back and worked one into his ass as Debbie stood over him watching.

"You have permission to cum, if you can," Debbie said as she walked away. "I want to hear you having a good time so make some fucking noise," she yelled from down the hallway.

Matt grunted in response and sucked loudly on the dildo already in his mouth.

He started slowly rocking back and forth between the dildos, it wasn't his first rodeo.

He was trying to angle the cock in his ass toward his prostate. He was desperate to cum. He needed release.

Debbie got her things together. She enjoying hearing her husbands grunting faintly in the background.

Matt was moving back and forth faster when Debbie came back in the room.

"Silly me," she said. "I forgot to start your vibrator."

Debbie reached down and pressed the button that turned it on.

It instantly sent a wave of pleasure through Matt's constrained penis making him moan loudly.

"That's better slut. Tell me how much you love sucking and fucking these two cocks," Debbie ordered.

Matt pulled his mouth off the cock and started to speak.

Debbie cut him short.

"I didn't give you fucking permission to stop sucking bitch. Get back on that dick NOW!"

Matt was in heaven. This was exactly what he craved. It was the reason he had played his secret games for so long.

It was now reality, his wife was making his dreams come true.

He grunted on the cock, inaudibly complying with Debbie's demands. He meant every word.

His orgasm finally came.

Contractions rippled through him and cum leaked out from the tube that was inserted in his caged penis.

It dribbled in a puddle on the plate beneath him.

Debbie watched. She felt so satisfied being in control. She'd made significant progress in only a few weeks.

Matt's rocking back and forth on the cocks stopped. Debbie thought about it but dismissed the idea of making him continue.

Instead she decided to humiliate Matt by telling him to clean up his mess.

Knowingly Matt removed himself from the dildos and put his face in the plate of cum. He had to purse his lips and suck because the tongue piercing kept him from licking it up.

Debbie added to his humiliation by saying, "well that wasn't a very manly looking cum shot was it?"

Matt shook his head no.

"Just a lot of dribbling," she laughed.

Debbie continued," Maybe we'll see if that thing you call a cock still works when I get home from Cindy's.

"Do you still think you can get it up for pussy?

"Or maybe we should just make you a full time cocksucker instead," she said.

Matt sucked the plate clean of cum and remained on his knees.

He wasn't remotely prepared for what Debbie said next.

"Honey, why don't you go out to the garage and get that other little box of toys you have hidden away so I can take a look," she said in seductive tone.

Matt was floored.

How did she know about the other box hidden in the garage?

The toys he left out the day when he got caught were all in the master closet now.

He only brought out the other box on special occasions, like when Debbie was out of town for a few days.

After all he'd been through he still felt scared as shit about showing her his other stuff. It would reveal some of his darkest fantasies.

"Run along now," Debbie said, motioning with her hand to Matt.

Apprehension coursed through his entire body. He tried to think of a way out but couldn't.

Short of running out the door and down the street there was nothing he could do.

Maybe it would be ok he thought, Debbie hadn't seemed disgusted with anything so far. Maybe she would be ok with everything else he had hidden.

Matt went to the garage and got the ladder. He climbed up to the storage area suspended from the ceiling of the garage.

He moved some dusty boxes around and pulled the large hard shell case from the back.

It was a bit heavy so he was careful maneuvering it down.

Once on the ground he dusted it off and rolled it into the house.

Debbie was waiting for him and motioned for him to follow her.

She opened the door to a room they never used. They'd set it up as an additional guest room years ago but it'd never even been slept in.

It had a king size bed, a vanity and a dresser. It even had a walk in closet and private bath room. The closet was completely empty except for a bunch of clothes hangers.

She told Matt to put the case on the bed and unlock it.

He fumbled nervously with the combination lock but managed to get it off.

Debbie nudged him aside and opened the case.

She examined the contents seemingly unfazed by what she saw.

Matt could only watch as Debbie peeled back his last layer of secrets.

The case was full of the sexy, silky and lacy women's lingerie.

Panties, bras, garters and silk stockings. Short skirts, tops and high heel shoes all in Matt's sizes.

Beneath the clothes was a pair of silicone breast forms with huge protruding nipples. There was also a high quality platinum blond wig he'd only tried on once.

Debbie did her best to hide her excitement from Matt as she pulled everything out.

"You've really got a nice collection of gags," she told Matt.

"I can't imagine wearing this one without choking," she said holding up a penis gag that was thick and about 4 inches long. Debbie noticed it had a breathing hole through it.

"Have you used this one much?" she asked.

Matt shook his head no.

Matt cringed when Debbie said, "that's going to change once your piercing heals."

Matt had tried it few times, it was a struggle to keep it in without choking severely. He wished now that he had purchased a size smaller.

"Get some hangars from the closet dear," Debbie said. "I've decided that this is going to be the new play room. We're going to fix it up special just for you."

Debbie noticed that some of the panties she'd pulled out were crotchless. She picked a pair up and tossed them at Matt, "put these on, I want to see," she said.

Matt without hesitating slid them on, they were tight but felt good. His cock cage was fully exposed poking through the opening.

Debbie circled around him, patted his ass and said, "they look good on you."

She told Matt to start hanging things up in the closet as she continued pulling out the rest of his secrets from the case.

She was surprised to find a head harness with a gag shaped like a real pussy. "Wow, I've never seen one of these before, Debbie exclaimed excitedly, Put it on for me."

Matt took it from her, made some minor adjustments and slipped it over his head.

The pussy part of it lined up with his mouth and a built in ring gag kept it wide open.

Debbie stuck a couple fingers through it and touched Matt's tongue piercing.

"Bet that could make a cock feel really good," she teased before removing her fingers. "I bet you can't wait to test it out."

Matt perceived correctly that she was referring to a real cock and not a dildo.

Debbie's take charge attitude was making Matt excited but he wondered how she had come so far in only a few weeks.

Unbeknownst to him Debbie had been texting with Cindy, getting help with everything each step of the way.

Cindy was coaching her on how to handle Matt, how to dominate him and draw out his deepest secrets.

Through Debbie's observations Cindy was convinced one of Matt's deepest fantasies was to be literally feminized.

It was Cindy's hunch to confront Matt about hidden stuff still in the garage.

She didn't know for sure if there was but thought there might be and it paid off.

Earlier, while Debbie was packing her overnight bag and Matt was spit roasting himself on the dildos she'd called Cindy.

Now that they knew almost everything they could make some plans.

Cindy told her to come over to her house as planned and leave Matt to his own perversions.

"Give him all the freedom you want," Cindy recommended.

She said they would watch him using the security cameras and record it to use later to their advantage.

Matt's mouth was drooling from the pussy gag. Debbie noticed, took mercy and told him to take it off.

They finished unpacking, Debbie made a mental inventory of everything so she could tell Cindy all about it.

"Debbie and Matt were now sitting in the kitchen. She'd got some ice for his tongue to help with the swelling.

Matt was grateful, it'd started to throb and the ice felt good.

Debbie reassured Matt that she was perfectly ok with everything which put him at ease. "As I see it we are building a new sexual relationship, our old one is over, a thing of the past, its time to start fresh."

Matt was comforted in her words. He tried to speak but Debbie stopped him, "rest that tongue of yours, there'll be plenty of time to talk later."

She reached for her necklace and the key to his chastity. "I'm going to take this off while I'm at Cindy's.

"You're free to masturbate and do anything you want while I'm gone. We'll pick up where we left off when I come home. "

Matt was shocked at what he was hearing. He'd been locked up all week.

Debbie removed the device and set it on the table with the lock and key.

It would feel good to have some freedom. Especially from the spikes and urethral inserts.

"There's just one thing I want you to do for me while I'm gone," Debbie said.

"In my bathroom is a hair depilatory cream. I'd like you to use it. I want you to know what it feels like with smooth skin, I want to feel your smooth body against mine."

"Why don't you go get it so I can explain how to use it," Debbie suggested.

Matt wasn't the hairiest guy. He didn't have a hairy chest but did have average crotch and leg hair.

Matt went to the master bathroom and got the hair removal cream that Debbie had left on the counter. He was actually a bit excited at the idea.

While Matt was gone Debbie took the key to the chastity device and replaced it with different one. One that would fit but not unlock it.

She smiled wickedly wishing she could see his face if he put his chastity back on to play and found he couldn't remove afterwards.

Matt returned with the cream and she explained how to use it in detail, showing him all the places she wanted smooth. Basically it was from the neck down, including his arms.

Debbie asked, "Do you want me to help before I go?"

Matt, still holding the ice on his tongue, shook his head indicating that he didn't think he needed help.

"Well then, I guess that's it except for a kiss," she winked at him. "I love you honey, no matter what, let's have fun with our new lifestyle... ok?"

Matt set the ice bag down and hugged and kissed his wife.

They embraced like two young lovers would.

Debbie left for Cindy's house and Matt took a nice long soak in the jacuzzi tub.

Cindy was waiting for Debbie at the door. This time she wasn't wearing a robe but had on full body black latex. She looked like something from a fetish magazine.

Referring to her outfit, Cindy said, "we can get you fitted for one of these if you like. It's custom made by a local company."

Debbie told her she'd love to have one like it and agreed to setting up a fitting.

They chatted for a while and then got into the details of what had happened with Matt this past few weeks.

Debbie told her about Zoe and the piercing.

"Fuck Debbie, that's making my pussy just drip just talking about it... Touché my dear, that was a brilliant take control move on your part."

Cindy briefly thought for a moment to get Eric's tongue pierced but dismissed it. Her rational was she'd rather ride his huge cock than his face. When it came to pussy licking she like a woman's touch anyway.

Debbie told her the details of everything she'd uncovered in the second secret box.

When she mentioned the pussy mask Cindy couldn't help but imagine her husband's big cock fucking Matt's mouth through it.

Debbie explained her idea of setting up the spare room as a play area, not as bondage centric as hers and Eric's but more of a role play room.

Cindy agreed it was a good idea and offered to help anyway she could.

Cindy could see where Debbie was taking things and liked the idea of having Matt as a sissy within her inner circle of friends.

She was going to help her best friend turn her husband into the best feminized slut ever.

They talked for a while longer and had a few glasses of wine.

Cindy broke out the vape stick again and they got high together.

Cindy mentioned that she wanted to show her something new in their play room so they made their way back.

The room was pretty dark and it took some time for their eyes to adjust.

Debbie's mouth dropped open with what she saw.

Eric was tied on his back on a huge padded platform.

He was blindfolded, gagged and had headphones on his ears.

There was a chrome ring encircled his huge cock and balls keeping it engorged and at full attention.

Debbie watched it as it bounced slightly to the rhythm of his heartbeats.

"Holy shit Cindy," Debbie said, "holy shit. He's fucking huge."

Cindy said, "I know," with a wink.

"He can't see or hear a thing, and I want you to fuck him. I want you to experience that big fucking cock of his stretching your pussy out."

She grabbed Debbie's shoulders and turned her to face to face. "You deserve to know what it feels like Debbie."

Debbie started to say something but stopped and turned towards Eric and stared at his magnificent cock.

Cindy leaned in and whispered in her ear, "your husband is a faggot Debbie, you know it, I know it, for fucks sake even he knows it."

Debbie turned to Cindy, her lips brushed Cindy's and they both kissed. They tongued and groped each other's body.

Eric only a few feet away had no idea that they were even in the room with him.

They broke away from their kiss and Cindy helped Debbie remove her clothes. She felt her wetness with a finger and brought it to her own lips.

Debbie approached Eric's bound body and paused for a moment to take it all in.

She touched his leg and he responded with a slight movement.

It was obvious Eric thought it was Cindy crawling on top of him, they had played this game many times before.

Debbie straddled his body and reached down to touch his cock. Several trickles of precum were running down the shaft.

She stroked it rubbing it all over his cock and it glistened.

She lifted herself holding onto his cock and aimed it at her pussy.

"Slowly," Cindy said.

Once the tip was in she let go of it with her hand. She gasped as she lowered herself on Eric.

Debbies face contorted as she felt him stretching her open.

Cindy was standing close by and was fingering her pussy while she watched.

"Eric's cock is amazing," she panted. "Oh my god Cindy, your the luckiest woman alive." She continued a slow grind downward enjoying every inch.

When Debbie got accustom to Eric's girth she began to bounce up and down a bit quicker. Her breasts were bouncing freely, her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open in ecstasy.

Cindy moved to the head of the platform. She'd been waiting for this moment for years. She'd dreamed of bringing Debbie into her and Eric's bed.

Eric knew of her desires but never imagined it would happen.

Cindy reached down and removed his blindfold just as Debbie opened her eyes. She looked down and her eyes met Eric's. The gag in his mouth kept him speechless.

Debbie looked up to see Cindy smiling at both of them. "Unfucking believable," Debbie muttered as she continued fucking.

They fucked, Eric thrusted up and Debbie pushed down hard on his cock and fucked him for all she was worth. It was quite the moment for all three.

Matt showered and used the cream. He was standing in the mirror admiring his now completely hairless body.

His hands caressed his crotch and felt the smooth skin. His cock was hard and looked larger now without the patch of hair surrounding it.

Happy with his new look he went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

He ended up making a protein shake because the tongue piercing would have made it difficult to eat solid food. Maybe tomorrow he thought.

Debbie had given him permission to do what ever he wanted. He could play with any of his toys but his eyes were drawn to the chastity cage that was sitting on the table. Maybe just for a little while, he thought, then he would masturbate.

He got some ice for his tongue and his cock and tried not to think of things that made him hard.

His cock went soft after a few minutes and he quickly slipped the cage on and pushed in the barrel style lock.

He instantly swelled and filled the confines of the cage. He figured he would edge for a while to some porn then remove the cage and do a slow stroke jerk off.

Excited now Matt went to the now play room and got the crotchless panties that Debbie made him try on earlier.

As he slid them on and his caged cock stuck out through the slit.

He saw the breast-forms sitting in the box on the shelf and decided to put them on.