Solo Submission Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked around their pool acting like a maid would, straighten chairs and arranging things properly.

He went back in the house to get a glass of wine. He had an idea to get his suction cup dildos to take outside by the pool.

He was going to put them on some chairs and pretend that he was a pool party and had to go around and give everyone a blowjob. It was making him really horny just thinking about it.

He was walking out of the kitchen to get them when the doorbell rang.

It startled him. He decided he was going to ignore it as it was likely just a delivery or something.

It continued to ring, then someone started pounding on the door. He decided to look to see who it was. He peeked a look through the side windows and saw that it looked like someone from the gas company.

Brad caught Matt peeking and began waving almost frantically, his gesturing made it look urgent.

Shit Matt thought, something must be really wrong going for them to be so persistent.

Brad started talking loudly so Matt could hear. "Ma'am, Ma'am... there's been a gas leak reported in the area and we need to check the homes to make sure everything is safe," Brad spoke authoritatively.

Matt panicked but took one look in the mirror and thought to himself that he looked pretty passable with the make up and the wig. He figured the guy would be in and out without too much noticed so he approached the door to let him in.

Brad saw and picked up his tool bag full of official looking equipment.

Matt opened the door and Brad introduced himself, even produced an official looking badge to show Matt.

"I'm glad someone was home, Ma'am. I'd a had to come back later tonight to check again. I still have a dozen homes to check after this one."

Matt was afraid to say anything. The one thing he'd not thought of was how to disguise his voice.

He cleared his throat quietly and said, "I hope we're ok," in his best feminine voice.

Brad didn't even bat an eyelash at Matt's outfit and asked if it was ok to check out the house for leaks.

Matt without thinking said it was ok and stepped aside to let Brad through.

"Brads in the house," Cindy said like she was announcing a comedy act. They'd all been watching and listening to the action for a while now.

Eric poured them all another glass of wine and watched too.

Matt initially scared he would be found out was now frightened that there was an actual gas leak.

Brad went about his business and checked the house. Matt followed him from room to room.

A couple of times Matt found himself staring at Brads crotch.

Brad walked through the house and when he saw one of the security cameras gave a thumbs up at it. Matt didn't even notice.

Cindy laughed, "That's Brad, cool as a cucumber and hung like one too."

When Brad walked into the play room he saw all the sex toys on the bed. Matt was mortified as Brad stared at them.

Matt had totally forgot about having everything out on the bed. He froze and in a panic went to cover them up with the pillows.

Brad stopped him by saying, "Hey it's ok I've seen it all. You wouldn't believe some of the shit I've come across in my job."

Matt stepped back and put his hands behind his back in a demurely manner and listened to Brad.

Matt's eyes couldn't help but drift down to Brads crotch which was now bulging obscenely from his huge hard cock.

Matt's mouth opened a little and he was taking quick shallow breaths. He was mesmerized by the size of Brads cock.

Brad let him stare for a minute then asked Matt, "Is that a tongue piercing I see in your mouth?"

Matt's eyes broke away from Brads cock and he looked up to see a wicked sexy smile.

Matt was like a deer caught in the headlights. He was incapable of speech so he opened his mouth wide and pushed out his tongue to show Brad.

"So you like cock in your mouth I see," Brad broke the silence.

"Look, I know your a guy dressed up like a woman, I'm cool with that."

Matt pulled his tongue back in his mouth.

Brad continued, "You want to suck my cock don't you?"

Matt without hesitation said, "Yes Sir, I want to suck your cock."

Brad knew he had Matt right where he wanted.

"Tell me what you are," Brad said.

Matt replied, "I'm a cocksucker Sir. Please let me suck your cock... please Sir."

Brad stepped in close to Matt and put his hands on his shoulders. He pushed, guiding Matt down to his knees.

"Right where a cock sucker belongs," Brad said.

"Take my pants off. You need to show me that your an eager cocksucker and you deserve to have my cock in your mouth," Brad continued.

Matt unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. Brad was going commando as usual and his cock sprung out, right into Matt's face.

"Its a beautiful cock," Matt said as his submissive instincts took control.

Matt couldn't believe it was happening. He was actually going to suck cock. He only wished Debbie was there too.

He knew she wanted to see him suck a real cock, she'd just told him that afternoon to do it if the opportunity ever presented.

How ironic he thought for a brief moment before he leaned in and took the tip of Brads cock in his mouth.

It was warm and spongy in his mouth, not remotely anything like the dildos he'd been sucking on for all those years.

He kept his eyes open, tilted his head back while holding Brads cock in his mouth. He remembered one of his video mistresses instructions that said good cocksuckers keep eye contact to show respect to their Alpha males.

Brad looked down at him and said, "Stay right where you are bitch."

He reached over to his pants and pulled out his phone.

Matt watched as Brad held the phone and stated to video him with a cock in his mouth.

"Ok, now start sucking it nice and slow, give me a nice slutty blowjob. I want you to keep staring into the camera. Show me how much you want my cum."

Debbie watched. Matt was actually sucking a cock right before her eyes.

Cindy looked at Debbie's reaction, it was exactly what she'd hoped it would be.

Debbie's hand softly massaged her clit as she watched her husband suck Brads cock.

It was erotic and exciting. She only wished she was there to see it in person.

Eric watched too, witnessing Matt's first real blowjob. "I don't think I'll ever be able to look at him again without this scene popping in my head," he said aloud.

Cindy replied, "the next time you see Matt he might be looking up at you with your cock in his mouth just like he's doing with Brad."

Cindy reached over and gave Eric's cock a few tugs with her hand, "see your getting hard thinking about it right now," she teased.

Debbie turned to both of them and said, "I can't wait to see that happen," then turned back to watch Matt again.

Matt continued to suck Brad nice slow as he had ordered. He kept good eye contact.

At one point he reached up with his hands to hold on to Brads hips to keep his balance and Brad slapped them down saying, "keep them behind your back cunt."

With those words Matt's stomach fluttered with nervous excitement. He was quivering and his own cock was raging hard. He couldn't remember being this turned on.

Brad took control, he grabbed the back of Matt's head and pushedbhim down on his cock.

Matt choked and gasped for air but kept eye contact. He'd been training for this moment for a long time. All of those sessions in his office had prepared him for this moment.

Brad felt the tongue piercing massaging the underside of his shaft, it was incredible. He continued to face fuck Matt, keeping his cock buried to the hilt a bit longer with each stroke until he found a rhythm.

Matt's eyes were watering now from the assault on his throat. He did his best to keep his gag reflex in check. He thought to himself, Debbie would be proud to see how well he was sucking cock.

Brad, now tired of standing pulled his cock out and slapped Matt's face with it.

"You like being my faggot cocksucker, don't you?"

"Say it faggot, beg me to stick my cock back in your throat."

Matt repeated every word verbatim back to Brad.

"Get on the bed, on your back with your head over the edge," Brad said as he pointed.

Matt scurried onto the bed. He skirt flipped up exposing his raging hard cock.

Brad saw it and had an evil thought. He grabbed Matt's chastity cage that was on the bed and ordered him to put it on.

"But my cock is hard Sir, it won't go on," Matt protested meekly.

"Then squeeze those sissy faggot balls until it gets soft enough," Brad yelled.

Matt didn't hesitate, he reached down with both hands and squeezed his cock and balls.

He pushed through all the excitement and focused on non sexual thoughts. After a few minutes his penis softened enough to get the ring over it. A few minutes later the cage was locked on.

Cindy, Eric and Debbie watched in disbelief. All of them said "wow" simultaneously.

"Brad is one bad mother fucker," Eric said.

Debbie agreed, "fuckin a right he is, I can't believe it."

Cindy smiled knowingly, she'd seen Brad in action before, but not like this. It was so much fun to watch.

"There, now there won't be any more distractions for you. You get to focus on the real mans cock in this room, mine," Brad said as a matter of fact like.

Matt was in submissive heaven. He'd fantasized himself in similar situations many times. He felt a tremendous urge to submit and please Brad, to give him the best possible blowjob he could.

Matt spoke aloud, "Alexa, turn vibrator on high."

His tongue came to life.

Brad heard the slight buzzing sound, smiled and plunged his cock in Matt's mouth to the hilt.

The vibration from Matt's tongue came in contact with the top of Brads cock now that Matt was on his back.

He mouth and throat aligned nicely with his head tilted back like it was.

Brad looked down and saw that with each full thrust of his cock Matt's throat bulged slightly. "Damn that's hot," he exclaimed loudly.

Matt kept his eyes open wide. The only thing in his view was Brads low hanging balls swinging back and forth.

They slapping against his nose eyes and forehead. It felt as if someone was thumping him repeatedly with the palm of their hand.

Matt kept his hands behind his back. Trapped beneath him as a submissive gesture to Brad. It was as if he was saying use me as you wish.

Brad pumped Matt's mouth for over 20 minutes. He would have gone even longer had it not been for the vibrations.

The cum that had been boiling in his balls was now making its way through the shaft of his cock and into Matt's throat. It was poetic.

Matt felt the first spurt of cum as Brads cock spasmed in his mouth. The taste filled his mouth and overwhelmed him. He began to swallow quickly trying not to choke.

Brad pulled back slightly, his jism shooting out like a fire hose left wide open. Matt's mouth was filled and the excess cum was running out and down into his nose and eyes.

Matt closed his eyes but it was too late. They started to burn from the sting of Brads cum. He swallowed everything that Brad had deposited in his mouth and remained on his back.

Brad finally pulled his cock out and wiped it all over Matt's face adding to his humiliation.

"Open your eyes faggot and look at me," Brad said. "Lesson number one, close your fuckin eyes when a cock is dumping its load in your mouth."

Brad gave the command, "Alexa, turn vibrator off."

Matt's upside down view of Brad was blurry. He managed a reply, "yes Sir, thank you Sir.

Brad was pleased with the way things had gone. He continued the video with his phone zooming in on Matt's abused mouth. His eyes were already red from the irritation of his cum.

"Did you enjoy sucking my cock slut?," Brad asked.

"Yes Sir, I loved sucking your cock. Will you please let me suck it again sometime again Sir?"

Brad was amazed at how submissive Matt was. Almost took some of the fun out of it for him he thought.

Then Brad had an idea. "Get up, don't touch your face, I want all that cum to stay there to dry."

Brad put his pants on grabbed the pussy mask off the bed and ordered Matt, "follow me."

He led him to the front door, left him standing there and got a cushion from one of the close by chairs.

He lined it up right in front of the door, put it on the floor and pointed to it.

"Kneel right there and put your hands behind your back," he ordered.

Matt complied not having a clue what Brad was planning.

Brad opened his tool bag and got out some zip ties. He slipped them on Matt's wrists securing them behind his back. He did the same to his ankles then connected his wrists and feet together.

Matt was immobile. If he moved he would fall over and possibly crack his head open on the hard tile floor.

Brad held up the pussy mask and dangled it in front of Matt's face.

As he strapped it on Matt's face he said, "Now let me tell you what's going to happen next. I'm going to leave you here with this pussy strapped to your face.

When I leave I'm going to order a pizza to be delivered. Probably going to be some local boy who delivers it."

I'm going to to leave your front door wide open and put a sign on you that says, "Free Blowjobs."

"How does that sound to you faggot?"

For the first time tonight Matt was truly frightened.

Earlier he had been seduced by Brads charms before landing on his back with a cock buried in his throat. This was different, he felt more vulnerable if that was possible.

Someone was just going to show up and see him like this, maybe they would take the offer of a free blowjob. Maybe they would call the cops on him.

Matt pleaded with Brad not to do it. "I'll do anything you ask, just please don't leave me like this." The words that came were garbled but Brad could make out the word "anything."

Brad looked down at Matt in his pussy mask and said, "bitch I know you'll do anything I tell you to do. You're never going to get enough of my cock and cum, you're hooked like a junkie now."

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Yes, I'd like a large meat lovers for delivery," he said as he walked out the door leaving Matt kneeling, scared and helpless.

When he got out of earshot of Matt, Brad started laughing. He'd called one of his buddies Dillon.

Brad sometimes brought Dillon in on his escapades like he'd just had with Matt.

"I got a guy tied up on his knees waiting for your cock right now mother fucker, no shit. I just finished fucking his mouth for over an hour. Complete faggot, dressed up like a French maid," Brad told Dillon.

Dillon just finished work and was getting ready to clock out. He worked at one of the local pizza places but it was just a cover for his drug sales. He delivered pizza with special toppings for those in the know.

"Dude, I could really use a blowjob right now, no shit, your timing is perfect. It's been a long day and my girl is back east visiting her parents."

Dillon grabbed a pizza that had just come out of the oven and put in a box under the warmer. He headed for his car.

The other worker who was waiting for that pizza called out after him, "you fucker give me my fucking pizza you asshole!"

Dillon ignored him, got in his car with the pizza delivery sign still lit up on his roof and sped off.

Brad texted him the address then called Cindy to explain what he'd done.

"Holy shit Cindy," Debbie said. "He came up with this all on his own, he's fucking brilliant."

Cindy told Debbie the rest of her plan while they all got dressed.

Matt knelt there, feeling the cool summer breeze come through the door. He knew Debbie would be home soon and tried not to panic. Maybe she would get there before anyone the pizza delivery guy did.

He knelt there going over in his head how he would explain everything and tell Debbie about his cock sucking experience with Brad.

About 15 minutes went by before Matt heard a car drive up and a door slam shut.

Fuck he thought, Debbie would have gone into the garage not park outside.

He waited in fear. Drool had started running out of his mask hole. He looked a mess. His eyes were still blurry from Brads cum.

"Pizza delivery," Dillon said loudly. He saw Matt kneeling there just like Brad said he would.

"What the fuck is this some kind of joke?," he said playing the game.

Matt could make out that he was holding a pizza box and really started to panic but couldn't say a coherent word with the pussy mask on.

Dillon set the pizza down and approached Matt. He saw the sign that Brad left on him, "free blowjobs," he read out loud. Well damn, don't mind if I do," he said.

He stepped closer to Matt, unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was as long, if not longer than Brads but not as thick.

He pushed it into Matt's mouth through the pussy mask grabbed his head and started to skull fuck him.

Matt struggled on the cock in his mouth. About 5 minutes later Debbie, Cindy and Eric arrived.

Matt didn't hear the car pull up or the garage door open.

Dillons hands covered Matt's ears as he face fucked him.

Matt's gagging noises were pretty loud too.

Dillion knew to expect them so he just kept pumping his cock into Matt's mouth.

Debbie, Cindy and Eric came in the house quietly and stood behind Matt to watch Dillons brutal assault on Matt's throat.

Dillion gave them a wink and didn't miss a beat. He kept pumping, enjoying the blowjob and being watched.

Matt struggled but was helpless with the pussy mask that kept his mouth so accessible.

Through it all he actually felt grateful Dillon was holding his head. It kept him balanced so he wasn't afraid of falling over.

Dillon pumped over 25 minutes before cumming deep in Matt's throat.

Debbie watched in awe as her husband was skull fucked right before her very eyes.

Dillon pulled his cock out of Matt's mouth and zipped up.

He pointed at the pizza on the way out the door and said, "like the advertisement says, 20 minutes or it's free. "

He continued by saying, "I did appreciate the nice tip, hope you did too. See you next time faggot," and he disappeared into the dark.

Debbie's pussy was gushing wetness. She leaned down and touched Matt frightening the shit out of him.

He was so relieved when he finally heard Debbie start to talk.

"I love you honey," she said.

Matt had been though a lot of shit that night so Debbie was quick to get the zip ties removed.

She helped him stand up and removed the pussy mask before turning him around.

He saw Cindy and Eric standing there and started to cry. He couldn't believe that they knew about this now too.

Debbie held him close to comfort him as he sobbed.

She let him get it all out before she whispered in his ear, "I can't wait to watch Eric fuck your sissy faggot ass tonight."

It was music to Matt's ears.