Solo Trip to Europe, 3 Months Prior

Story Info
News anchor wife shares a travel secret with husband.
2.2k words
3.62
20k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a one night stand with another man she had just met, an ironman athlete, and the next morning sent an email, and then FaceTimed me to share all the juicy info.

----

My wife is one of those women that turns heads. Doesn't matter where we go, if we're around men, they get visibly frazzled at the sight of her. And that's something that has always excited me. I enjoy showing her off and have gotten addicted to the high it gives me when other men look at her. This addiction eventually spilled over into our sex life, which is where we're at now.

For comparison, I'm a software developer, relatively good looking and in good shape. I keep active at the gym, but my fitness abilities rest within the realm of the dumbbells.

My wife on the other hand is a 5'5" South Asian woman with beautiful caramel colored skin, nice round hips, a flat tummy, perfect small breasts, beautiful nipples, and one of the most beautiful pussies I've ever laid eyes on. If we're out and about we usually get glances; people thinking to themselves 'How did he end up with her?'

I have no idea how I got so lucky.

Sophia and I have always enjoyed pushing the envelope in the bedroom, especially when it comes to fantasies. It all started a few years into our marriage.

While having sex I would ease into bringing up sharing her, her being penetrated by another man's cock in one of her other beautiful holes. To make the experience more life-like, I'd often set her up doggy style on all fours, and switch my cock between her mouth and her pussy while I pretended to be someone else. It was something that always drove her imagination to another dimension, made her incredibly wet, and brought on an intense orgasm every time.

Beyond the bedroom though, we never followed through with the fantasy. She was loyal, loving, and I was the same. We were both faithful and committed to each other.

She stepped outside our marriage about 7 years into our relationship.

This was August of 2012 and some of her girlfriends reached out to see if she'd be interested in a trip to Europe they were planning. Sophia initially turned down the idea, but she had some time off of work which she had never used, and I encouraged her to go. She had a great group of girlfriends and I enjoyed how happy she was after she spent time around them. She would always bring home some new stories to share, new gossip about who's doing what, some complaints, but I loved the fresh new energy it brought when she spent time away and then returned home to me. Any time we spent apart brought us closer together.

*

The day of the trip came and our stomachs were full of butterflies at the thought that we'd be away from one another for several weeks. The longest we'd ever spent apart was no more than four or five days, short trips she took with the girls or that I took for business. I dropped her off at the airport, where she'd take a flight alone to meet up with the girls in Toronto, and leave from there on a flight to Europe. They would touch down in London first.

Other couples and families swarmed around us on their way to the gates but even with all of the commotion I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She stood before me in a short sundress that dropped to her upper thighs, revealing smooth skin, long legs, delicate toes in the casual sandals she wore.

Her eyes were big as she looked up at me and I knew she was just as nervous and excited as I was for this time apart.

"You'll be okay without me?" she asked, leaning away from her luggage and into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and fought the urge to let my hand slide down her lower back, over her ass, which I loved to cup when we were alone.

"I'll miss you, of course, but I'll be fine. We'll talk when you can. Let me know how the trip is going, what you guys are up to."

She leaned back, eyes damp, and gave me an extra squeeze. The loudspeaker crackled as they called her gate.

"Behave," I said jokingly, giving her a wink as she gathered her things quickly. She shot me a flirty smile before hurrying off toward security, her dark hair rippling.

During their journey she sent me daily updates via email about where they were and everything she was experiencing even though I insisted she be present and not worry about me. Once in a while she would add in some stories about paths she crossed with men, how they were so forward and wouldn't leave her and her girlfriends alone, how the men would follow them. She shared that she kept it classy while the girls were way more forward and receptive to the attention, accepting free drinks, while she always paid her own way.

After a few emails about these close encounters, I encouraged her to be more receptive, have some fun, let loose, and told her that I loved her no matter what. I made it clear that I was proud of her and very aware of how beautiful she was.The attention she received from men wasn't new, and I didn't want her to feel held back or left out just because she had a husband at home.

I wanted her to make some once in a lifetime memories.

This encouragement came in part from my fantasies of her being with another man, which occupied my mind most nights she was away. As much as I wanted Sophia to genuinely enjoy herself, I was also encouraging her for my own desire, hoping it would push her to be the sex queen I always imagined her as.

I felt an unbreakable bond and love for her and knew that we would be able to sustain any sort of challenge, and the gamble and risk and adventure of her sexy, delicious body being enjoyed by someone else was so exciting to me.

The second week into her trip I got an email from her that had me hard almost immediately.

Hey Hun, sorry for the delayed email, things got carried away last night, the girls and I hit Oktoberfest in Munich. It was so much fun! We picked up these cute beer wench dresses in a local shop and dove into the party. They had these massive tents. I had a lot to drink. There were so many guys! I danced with one in particular that was giving me A LOT of attention....We'll talk more later, excited to SHARE the details... FaceTime later, ok? Bye!

My cock was rock hard by the end of the short email as my imagination ran wild. I kept thinking of the best and worst scenario. The thrill of imagining her in such a situation was making me jealous, but turning me on. All I could do to clear my head was masturbate over and over to the thought of Sophia in one of those little costumes, being felt up by a complete stranger in a room full of people. My cock was sore, my balls empty like a gassed out vehicle, dessert dry.

I had to get out of the house to clear my head. I looked at the bright sky, the green summer fields, cock still raw and sensitive beneath my boxers. I could barely walk but made my way down the street anyway.

Ding.

Another email.

Hey! Sorry for the short email hun, I had to make sure we didn't miss our flight to Amsterdam. I'm just on the plane, I bought some wifi so I could write to you.

So, something more happened last night that I didn't mention... I had to work up the courage to tell you, plus I was so tired, my head's still spinning! I hope you're not upset... but IT actually happened, and it all feels so surreal. I went home with this guy, but don't worry. I was safe, and he was super sweet, he got me a cab the next morning and rode with me back to my hotel to make sure I got back safely with the girls. Hope you're not upset??

I wasn't upset at all, but I was even more excited and curious. Standing there on the sidewalk I wanted to know all the details. How many times did they have sex? What did he do to her? What did he say to her? What was his cock like? How did it feel when he was inside of her? I wanted to hear all of these dirty words out of her mouth.

My heart, my mind, everything was spinning, and I had an uncontrollable erection just thinking about what happened to my beautiful wife the night before.

I wrote back quickly, I'm so excited for you hun, proud of you that you're enjoying every moment. I'm excited to FaceTime and hear more details! Miss you! Love you.

The next night after Sophia and the girls settled into their hotel in Amsterdam, I propped myself up in bed, cock already hard with anticipation, and FaceTimed her. She was laying in her bed after a shower, no makeup on, looking fresh and gorgeous. We chatted about her trip for a while before I asked if it was safe to talk, and after she nodded, jumped right into the question.

"Soooo... did you and this guy you met have sex? Like sex sex...or just make out?"

Her eyes dropped and I watched a flush creep up her chest and neck. "Yes... like all the way." She bit her lip.

Short of breath now, I said, "That. Is. So. Hot. So was it like a quickie?"

Sophia smiled and shared with a sly excitement, "No, we fucked all night."

My eyes lit up. "How many times did you two do it? "

"Five or six, I think six...he's like an eight-time ironman athlete."

"WOW! That's a lot, that's crazy."

"Yeah, he was a machine. He fucked me every way."

I palmed my erection and said, "Wow hun, that's wild. That's super sexy, you look like you're glowing...how are you feeling? Are you ok?"

She smiled and blushed again."So good, it felt amazing. I feel really good. Are you ok?" Her brow furrowed with concern.

"Yeah, of course, I'm happy for you, you know how much you and I fantasizing about this turns me on."

"Yes, I know how much you like it, but are you ok that it actually happened?" The nervousness in her voice made me wish we were face to face so I could comfort her.

"Yeah, totally, I can't wait to be with you again. I love you so much."

I kept myself composed, but as I hung up the phone a wave of jealously overtook me. My cock was achingly hard. I pulled it out and started stroking slowly, thinking about her being enjoyed and fucked by someone that looked so different than me.

A few days later I picked her up at the Calgary Airport. Sophia walked through the international arrivals terminal, the automatic doors opening, and I was floored by how beautiful she was. She was wearing 4" cork heels, a flannel Canadian shirt, her legs, body and butt looking amazing in tight denim. She had the biggest, most beautiful smile on her face, and I had the biggest smile on mine. We hugged and just held each other, knowing that we had both been through an adventure together.

We walked to the car in silence, just holding each other's hand, while I pulled her luggage behind me. I looked over at her. She looked so sexy. I felt like we had pushed the envelope off the table with our sexual adventures. Thoughts of my beautiful wife being taken by another man were swirling like a tornado in my mind the entire walk to our car. I put her luggage in the trunk while she got into the passenger seat.

I opened the door to the drivers' side, sat down, looked over, and turned my body towards her. We sat just looking at each other. I inserted the key into the ignition and started the engine, then leaned in towards her. We kissed.

"I love you so much," I said against her soft mouth.

We both pressed toward each other, making out like first time lovers. I kissed all over her neck, chest, I unbuttoned her shirt, tasting her breasts. I kept thinking about how another man's lips had been all over her. The excitement that she had been explored by someone else was driving me wild.

Sophia pushed her seat back as I grabbed her by the hips and rolled her over, trying to pull her jeans down.

"Hun... I've had a long flight," she laughed, but I didn't care at that moment and yanked the tight denim down to her knees, shoving my tongue in her pussy while the tip of my nose went deep in her asshole. She let out a moan, pushing back on my face.

I took in the moment, the ecstasy, her taste, knowing her pussy wasn't only mine. This was the beginning of a new chapter in our life.

Part 2 of this story is called DISCOVERING MY OWN LATE-NIGHT NEWS