All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 16'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Keep it up. AAAA++++

tallman441tallman441almost 3 years ago

Awesome. Things are speeding up. Excellent story.

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I’m vacationing for a couple of weeks, and probably won’t get much writing done. Next chapter will have to address the Aphrodite and Xander issue.

DocWords

triplethreat7triplethreat7almost 3 years ago

I'm actually glad that you remembered the 10 year prophecy regarding Aphrodite leaving, was bugging me that you might have overlooked it and left a plot hole lol. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this story. I read all the time and love this one. This one of the best to me and I look every day fir the next part. Have a good time on vacation,

cybercrittercybercritteralmost 3 years ago

DocWords. Thank you for this continuing story. i look forward to every installment. You are an excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have a great vacation & enjoy! Look forward to reading more when you get back!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 3 years ago

Staying with 5 star rating have enjoyed this and many of your other stories . cant wait to read more

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I got an email telling me how arrogant I am for killing mankind & giving Jason a dick nose today. I didn’t do either. It’s fiction you dumbass. LOL

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
sweet

please continue. i hope it never ends. wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waiting with baited breath. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never good to diss your readers in public doc.

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous (Never good to diss…)

You are correct. My apologies to all. Thanks for the reminder.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkalmost 3 years ago

I'm loving this story, thank you! I am looking forward to the next chapter!

MikeB58MikeB58almost 3 years ago

Great story, I was hoping with the father/husband out of the picture Alex and Aphrodite would come together more… Please make the mother and son’s love one of the focal points of the story…

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 2 years ago

I've gotta say, while I'm enjoying this story, for the most part, I find Moira's depiction in this particular chapter pretty disturbing. I get that she had a sheltered existence prior to meeting Alex, but so did Adara. Yet Adara has seemed to remain a much more exclusive Mamas for/to Alex, similar to his other wives. Yet Moira, the only black woman of the group, not only sleeps with just about everyone at the festival EXCEPT Alex but she & Alex barely interact, let alone have any intimacy at all. Seems very strange for her to behave in such a fashion, especially on her very first visit to America. I really do hope you at least considered toning down on that in future chapters, cause it's really not a good look.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

@Tony Strokes - Miora and Adara’s lives were dramatically different. Miora was raised with almost no human contact or interaction. Miora’s first human to human experience was great sex. She loves sex, isn’t hurting anyone, and is having a great time. What’s the problem?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Solstice Ch. 15 Previous Part
Solstice Series Info