Solstice Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forever?" he asked.

"At least until tomorrow morning. If you behave yourself today, it will return to its normal location and function. If, however, I ever discover you have disrespected another woman, this will become your permanent appearance. Have I made myself clear?"

"Very clear, ma'am," he replied.

Jason floated back to his seat. Gaia turned back to the crowd.

"Today, the prophecy of Nea Archi has been fulfilled. It marks a new beginning. With any new beginning comes an end. In less than two years, life on this planet will essentially end." People gasped. "Humankind will destroy itself and much of the planet with it. What humans don't destroy, nature will. Scattered around the planet there are eight pockets of my children. I have created an alternate reality that will keep you safe. There will be no war, hatred, or greed. You will all live as one family. Some here, I have given special gifts. Mamas Ariana, as an example has power over the seas and weather. Mamas Demi has the power of seeing the future and moving through space and time freely. Mamas Alexandra has the power of perfect memory. Papas Alexander carries with him many abilities and will sire the next generation. These are just a few, and many of those sired by Alexander will have other abilities.

"Compared to the lives you live now; your new lives will be simpler. You'll have everything you'll need, but you will have to work for it. You will be the teachers, and the builders, and the farmers.

"Your new home is called Xanadu. A few of you, each for their own reasons, will choose not to go. As I speak to you today, I am also speaking to the other seven groups and informing them.

"There are several within each group that will go early to prepare for the mass arrival. Alexander and Ariana have already been there. They are the only ones so far who have."

Hands were going up everywhere. "I know there are many questions. Tomorrow morning Mamas Demi will be here to answer them. There is no preparation necessary. When it is time to go, you and your immediate family will go.

"Today is a celebration. I want you to do just that. There is no immediate danger. Now go get naked and have fun."

She looked directly at Jason. "Watch yourself," she told him. Gaia turned to Alex. "Walk with me."

Everyone stayed in their seats, still in shock. Ariana walked to the front of the platform. "Why are you all sitting here? Gaia said to go have fun," she said excitedly. "Miora, would you lead the way?"

Miora stood and dropped her robe. She danced off the platform and off toward the cabanas. The crowd, many of them dancing, followed her. Ariana turned to her mother.

"That's a different woman than the one we met in Madagascar," Ariana said grinning.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?"

*****

Gaia and Alex walked together into the forest.

"How do you like your new body?" she asked.

"It great. Thanks."

"The man and women who tried to drug the girl got out on bond."

"Too bad. They needed to go to jail."

"Funny thing happened. He had his own plane and the two of them flew to the big island. The engine failed and they went down right into the Kilauea crater. Melted the plane and everything."

"Your doing?"

"Gravity sweetheart, just gravity."

"How about the other guys?"

She chuckled. "Nothing quite so dramatic. All three were married. Wives found out and dumped them. They had, with an emphasis on the had, a successful business together. The wives already took that."

"Serves them right."

"Yes, it does." She stopped and turned to him. "I told you before that after your mother retires, she'll go visit your father."

"Yeah?"

"The lunatic world leaders changed all that with this stupid war."

"So, she'll see him at Xanadu."

"Alex, your father is one of those that will choose not to go."

"He's going to stay and die?"

"It's his choice, Alex."

"Mom can change his mind," Alex replied.

"No, she can't, but she'll have to try. She'll be going with you in August to Greece. Travel by air won't be safe by then. I'll get you there and back the same way I got Adara and Miora here."

"You could give me a red cape and I could fly her myself."

She smiled. "Flying with a cape would be miserable. Think about the aerodynamics and all the bugs you'd get in your teeth."

"How will mom accept this with dad?"

"It'll be hard for her, but she'll accept it and move on. Her place is beside you. Titanus will be a big part of that."

"When do all the changes take place?"

"Tomorrow will be the beginning. The mass move will be completed within six months."

"Are you going to put a door on Xanadu?"

"Someone would find it. I'll bring everyone in myself. When it's time to leave I'll add a door. Ready to try out that red cape?"

"Sure," he replied.

She waved her hand. Alex was wearing an almost complete Superman costume. The only thing missing was the underwear. He was bare. "I just waved my hand for effect. I didn't have to do that."

"You forgot part of the suit."

"I have to hold onto something," she said grinning.

Gaia raised off the ground, settled onto his cock, and her arms went around his neck. "Ready when you are, Superman."

Alex made just a small jump assuming Gaia had been joking. They shot straight up into the sky.

"Shiiiit!" he yelled.

"Control where we go with your mind."

They slowed and leveled off. Then made a nosedive toward the ground.

"You might want to pull up. If we hit something, I'll pass through it. You'll splatter."

They slowed and leveled again. Alex looked around. He could see Demi and Ally walking toward the house. Grinning, he changed direction and flew toward them.

"Ladies," he said, as they flew past.

"Alex and mom?" Demi said.

"Your mom is in the house feeding Titanus. That's Alex and Gaia," Ally laughed.

"Are they fucking?"

"It sure looks like it," Ally replied.

Demi just shook her head. Gaia had been moving slowly on his cock and picked up the pace. It was making it hard for Alex to concentrate on flying. He finally leveled off in a large circle with no obstacles in the way.

"How's the cape working out for you?"

"It's flogging the back of my legs."

"I told you it wasn't a good idea."

"Yeah, but it looks cool."

"Cum, Alex. I have places to go."

With no warning, he filled her to overflowing. Gaia came with him and nearly crushed his pelvis with her legs. He changed their direction to where they had started and was slowly heading down.

"You've got bugs in your teeth. See you later," she said, then disappeared.

Alex fell the last ten feet. As he got up, he realized he was wearing a blue suit, tie, and glasses. He laughed "Thanks," he said.

"You're welcome," her voice said.

*****

When Demi and Ally walked into the master bedroom, both her mother and Adara were reclining against the head of the bed nursing the babies. Adara had one at each breast.

"Have you girls seen Alex?" Aphrodite asked.

"He's with Gaia," Ally said, chuckling.

"They're still talking?"

"Not exactly," Demi replied, grinning.

"What are they doing?"

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you," Demi said.

"Try me."

"Alex was wearing a superman suit, minus the crotch. Gaia was straddling him and fucking as they flew by."

"You two have the wildest imaginations. If you see him send him this way."

"Will do. Need anything?" Demi asked.

Adara shook her head. "Not right now," her mother answered.

The girls walked back to the living area. Alex walked in the back door. Both laughed when they saw him.

"Mr. Kent," Ally laughed. "Your mother would like to see you."

"Thanks, Lois," Alex said. He walked to the master and smiled at the sight. "Ladies."

"What are you wearing?" his mother asked.

"Clark Kent outfit. It's my secret identity. Don't tell anyone."

"You can count on that," she replied. "Adara is leaving soon. I thought you might want to see her and the babies. Alex, they're so adorable. They look just like you did."

Alex kissed his mother and son then climbed on the bed. He kissed Adara then held out his hands. She handed him his daughter. Alex looked at her face and teared. Adara patted his arm.

"Happy tears?" she asked.

"Very happy tears. I never dreamed how being a father would make me feel. I hate the thought of not seeing them until August."

"The first two months is mostly eat, sleep, poop, and pee," his mother said.

"Even so, I wish I could be there."

"We'll all be together again soon in Xanadu," Adara said.

"Yeah, I know." She offered him the other one. "I don't think I can hold both at the same time."

"Think football. Hold the head in your palm with their backs on your forearm, then hold them to your body to stabilize," his mother advised.

He tried what she suggested and was feeling comfortable very quickly. He raised them one at a time and kissed them.

"They're so tiny," he said.

"They come out easier that way," Adara said.

"Nothing about that looked easy. I'm glad I had the easy part."

"You should be," Adara laughed.

Moira ran into the room. She was disheveled and reeked of sex. "I just remembered; Gaia is sending me home soon. I wanted to say thank you before I left."

"Do you have time for a quick shower? You need it." Aphrodite asked, laughing.

"I don't know. I'll try." She kissed Aphrodite, Alex, and Adara. "Will we have festivals like this in Xanadu?"

"I'm sure we will," Alex replied.

"I'm going to love that place." She ran into the bathroom and turned the water on. Miora couldn't have been in the shower for more than two minutes. Adara held out her arms for the babies.

"It's time to go."

Alex kissed each before handing them back. Adara and the babies vanished. He walked into the bathroom and turned the water off in the empty shower.

*****

Miora materialized in her own shower with the water running. She finished her shower and stepped out as her mother entered the room.

"Did you hear Gaia?" her mother asked.

"Yes, she told us about Xanadu."

"Do you know Demi who will talk to us tomorrow?"

"I do. You'll like her. It's Alex' other sister wife."

"What is America like?"

"I didn't see much. We were in the mountains. It was beautiful. The people were wonderful. They made me feel at home. Aphrodite and Adara had their babies. Aphrodite had a boy and Adara had one of each."

"Baki has been beside herself worried about you."

"We'll go visit her when I finish getting dressed."

"Good. Gades, did you behave yourself?"

"Not for a minute," she grinned.

*****

Adara popped in, sitting on a loveseat with the babies in her arms. Her mother and Xander were sitting at their small kitchen table talking. Elena had obviously been crying. She ran to Adara and the babies and showered them all with kisses. Xander quietly left the house, saying nothing.

"You've been crying," Adara said.

"Just worried about you. Can I get you food or something?"

"No, I've eaten. Thank you."

"Do you need rest?"

"No. I'm fine. Alex' wives have been wonderful helping with the babies. Did Gaia speak to our family?"

"Yes, and Demi will be here to talk tomorrow. It would be sad to leave our home."

"Xanadu will be wonderful. It will be a new beginning for us all."

Her mother looked at her for a moment. "Are you strong enough to let the family meet the babies?"

Adara smiled, "If you bring them here. I'm not up to climbing the hills."

"I'll be back in a few minutes."

Adara thought about what her mother hadn't said. She didn't seem excited or even interested in Xanadu. She knew her mother loved their ancestral home. Would she be one of the ones Gaia had mentioned that stayed behind? Surely not. Only death and destruction awaited those who stayed.

12