All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 20'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I'm starting to get choked up.

As much as I've enjoyed this epic story. It's obvious with the passing of the Epapas torch, the the story is coming to an end. I like that it's coming back to a love story. Alex has done well by the children of Gaia and he deserves his reward, of being able to concentrate on the ones he truly loves. While I hate to see this come to an end, I look forward to what amazing tale comes next. Thanks for Sharing!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Starting to get very confusing. I do like that it seems to be trending towards a loving conclusion.

ThitabeThitabeover 2 years ago

I love this story. I only have one correction to make. There is no such thing as a Fall Solstice. The Spring and Fall are called the Equinox, because that is the 24 hour period that has equal day and night. Where as the Summer Solstice is the longest day of the year and the Winter Solstice is the longest night of the year.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
please

keep going with the next generation

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

@Thitabe

Thanks for the info. I’m fairly sure I got it right most of the time. Appreciate the comment.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

I seriously doubt there will be a Solstice, the Next Generation. I have way too many ideas to put that much effort into it. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Solstice Ch. 19 Previous Part
Solstice Series Info