Solveig's Lair (M/F)

Story Info
A human thief fucks a monster woman for treasure.
4.9k words
3.91
7.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ash_rigby
ash_rigby
310 Followers

This story contains: The female character more or less taking a dominant role (I wouldn't hazard to call it fully femdom, but read on and you'll see what I mean), male anal play/penetration, and tail fucking (related to that second one).

~*~

The creatures who inhabited the deep places of the world tended to hoard things—valuable things. Caelan wasn't entirely sure for what reason given the reclusive and typically non-spending nature of such beasts. But he had little interest in looking too far into it. Whatever it was helped to keep his coin pouch—and subsequently his stomach—full as he went about his travels, and that was all that mattered.

He was a wanderer, dedicating his time to seeing as much of the world as he could and never staying long in one place. It suited him quite well, but as could be expected, it wasn't a life that paid consistently. At least not if one wasn't willing to scour for odd jobs or risk life and limb while looting treasure-packed monster caves. More often than not, the latter presented itself as the only option—and the quite frankly more lucrative one.

Caelan stood at the top of a shallow ravine, looking down at the small stream running through it and into the mouth of a low-roofed cave entrance. The cavern was one of many in the area belonging to Solveig the Silent; a creature known to thieve from the towns surrounding the dense forest.

Only three townsfolk had ever seen her as she had earned her title for a reason. She came into human settlements taking the form of a dense, cold fog whose wispy tendrils pick-pocketed and stole into homes with ease. It would be in and gone within only an hour at the most. The only proof of Solveig's existence were those few sightings of a large, humanoid figure slinking back into the woods moments after the fog had cleared.

She never harmed a soul (save for the odd missing livestock) and was more of a local nuisance than anything. Until the day she became more than that, no one would dare to call a hunt lest they risk provoking such violence themselves. People simply learned to start hiding priceless family heirlooms beneath their floorboards at night to save them from disappearing under their noses.

Solveig had been up to her thievery for decades and, as far as stories told, no one had successfully stolen from her hoard. A few had gotten close only to have the treasure trove enveloped in fog and vanish before their eyes, appearing for another would-be thief in a different cave. The collection of coins, jewellery, and other precious items was said to be extensive. Caelan would be foolish not to make an attempt.

He slid down into the ravine, landing inches from what would only be ankle-deep water. It had been a little while since the last rain, so it was an optimal time to explore this particular cave. A quick walk along the stream brought him to the cave's mouth. Peering inside, he saw nothing but inky, damp blackness stretching far beyond him.

Caelan dug into his pocket for his light crystal. As he stepped forward out of the nearly faded light of day and into the cave, it began to give off a pale blue glow. The walls glistened and Caelan put his hand to one of them, following it further into the unknown abyss.

The journey was slow as the footing proved to be slightly perilous. He kept encountering unavoidable patches of loose stones that would crunch and shift under his feet, colliding with his toes and audibly skittering off into the darkness. Caelan suppressed hisses of annoyance whenever it happened. He hoped for the sake of stealth that things would smooth over as he delved deeper. But perhaps this was simply the common nature of Solveig's caverns and that had been the downfall of all the past attempted thefts.

Caelan pressed onwards, his eyes straining in the minimal light. His only company were the sounds of dripping water and his own breathing. The cave wall was cool under his hand, becoming colder as the temperature dropped the further he went.

He was forced to abruptly stop as he came to what looked like a sudden drop. Kneeling next to the lip, he saw that the edge was sharp and decidedly unnatural. Like it had been meticulously carved. Puzzled, Caelan brought his light crystal down to the floor and saw that there wasn't a drop at all. There was solid stone just half a foot down. He stood and stepped onto it, seeing the light glinting off a similar ledge beneath him. These were stairs.

Caelan had heard of such places before; abandoned underground temples left around the continent by a long-gone, forgotten race. He could bet that creatures like Solveig would be quick and happy to make use of them. Deciding it as the best place to start his search, Caelan began his descent.

He carefully felt out every step, mindful of what thousands of unmaintained years could do to the structure. It was hard to tell for certain, but it felt like the stairs spiraled down through a column of some sort. At least he wasn't closed in by tight, claustrophobic walls. But the thought of the chasm of indeterminate depth to his immediate right also made his stomach flip.

Two more things became apparent as Caelan crept lower: he was starting to hear running water, and the stairway was growing lighter. He was even able to pocket his light crystal as he reached the bottom. Glad to be on wide, solid ground again, he found himself near a small archway through which light was pouring. Caelan stepped in and had to suppress a gasp of awe. For a fleeting moment, he believed that he had fallen, knocked himself unconscious, and slipped into a concussion-induced dream.

Before him was a sprawling cavern lit up with likely hundreds of light crystal deposits growing in radiant clusters from the floor, walls, and roof. The remains of intricately carved pillars and other ancient structures lay scattered in ruins all around; beautiful despite the decay. Water flowed in from two points at the farthest end of the cave, splashing into a dark, glistening ring surrounding a raised area at the center.

It was breathtaking. Truly a place where one could stand and almost feel the history of it etched into the walls. But the far more enticing sight was the immense pile of treasure sitting unguarded in the middle of the water ring. Caelan had found Solveig's hoard.

He looked for any sign of the creature. She didn't seem to be there, but that didn't mean that he could let his guard down. It was more or less a simple, straight shot to the hoard; definitely the easy part so far. However, Caelan still took things slow, pausing to duck behind rocks and check his surroundings. His heart was in his throat for equal parts trepidation and excitement. He may have procured luck where it had eluded those before him.

A last traipse over a bridge crossing the water brought him to the feet of the magnificent hoard. The stories had been true; years worth of treasures, countless and surprisingly well-kept. It was almost like their keeper took time to polish each piece of her collection. But Caelan had no time to marvel. He took out the empty pack he had brought and started shoveling handfuls of coins into it.

Caelan's frantic motions were halted when his attention was caught by a particular item. He dug it out of the pile and held it in his palm. It was a very handsome golden pendant inlaid with a single large, shimmering emerald. He turned it to admire the exquisite cut of the gemstone before slipping the chain around his neck.

Such a prize would fetch a decent sum if he didn't decide to keep it for bragging purposes; the first successful theft from Solveig the Silent. It had honestly been a little too easy given how it had been built up for him, but he wasn't about to complain. With a smile and satisfied nod at the sight of the pendant sitting safely against his breast, he reached out to the hoard once more—but he froze.

There was a shift in the pile a mere few feet in front of him. Coins clinked down the slope along with a multitude of loose gems. A silvery grey, scaly head upon a long neck emerged. The face resembled a human caught between a transformation into a snake—though still erring on the side of reptilian. Caelan's breath remained caught as Solveig settled into stillness, heaving a great sigh as her eyes stayed closed—asleep.

Swallowing hard, Caelan put his pack over his shoulder slowly stood, wincing as his loot jingled audibly. He paused, biting back a curse, but Solveig didn't so much as twitch. With steps as light as a creeping insect, he walked backwards away from her. When he figured he was at a safe distance, he scrambled behind a large boulder to breathe.

Caelan panted, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back against the cool stone. He kept an ear out, expecting to hear the sound of Solveig crashing out of her hoard and racing after him. Sure, she had never hurt a human, but none had ever taken from her before—would that fact of her character remain when the anger of being thieved took hold?

Silence reigned, but Caelan's eyes snapped open as a significant chill crept around him. A thick fog curled about his ankles and then rapidly billowed in front of him. Before he could process what that meant, a crouching but tall figure emerged from thin air. Solveig, her bright green irises like beads among her black sclera, regarded him with interest. A sharp grin spread out over reptilian features.

"What have we here?" she questioned, her voice carrying a slight rasp.

She crawled towards him and he let out a strangled yelp, his hand flying to his belt and removing his dagger from its sheath. He brandished it at her with a hand steadier than his heart.

"Don't come any closer!" he warned, his back pressed into the boulder. He knew he couldn't run now; the tales had told of her great speed.

Solveig merely chuckled. "Big men and their precious knives. You'd think I was out to eat you. Humans always think far too highly of their meat quality."

She continued forward, reaching out and taking the blade between two of her hooked, deadly-looking claws.

"Let's put this away before you hurt yourself, hm?" she said, her head cocking to the side.

Caelan found that he couldn't free the dagger and, nearly effortlessly, the creature plucked it from him and drove it to the hilt into the solid rock at her side. The unpleasant scrape of steel against stone echoed, causing him to wince. There was no way in hell that he was getting that back. Solveig moved and he braced himself for an attack but she sat down instead.

"That's a bit better. Let's talk, thief," she said.

The new position that she was in made it abundantly obvious that she was completely nude. She sat with her hands on her bent knees, her legs spread enough that Caelan caught a clear glimpse of the hairless slit between them. Confusion flooded him as his cock actually showed interest. The feeling grew with intensity as his quickly averted gaze travelled up her body to her face.

There was an almost elegant curvature about her. As Caelan looked at her properly, he could see the iridescent quality of her scales. Grey glinted to a silvery-white in places when she moved; when her even breaths lifted her smooth, flat chest. Even the single line of white hair that started on her head and ran mane-like down her long neck seemed to shimmer in the crystals' light. There was beauty here that he never expected to find in a creature of the damp dark.

"Now," she said, leveling him with a scrutinizing look. "Were you never taught as a child not to steal from a lady?"

Caelan ducked his head, attraction warring with fear. "I-I'm sorry."

Solveig snorted. "Don't grovel. It's disgusting."

She reached toward him with an outstretched palm.

"I'll be taking it all back now," she said, amusement coloring her tone. Caelan gave an indignant huff before handing over his bag. "There's a good boy."

Solveig opened up the pack and peered inside, flicking a claw through the contents. It was as if she had an innate sense of her inventory and was ensuring that all was accounted for. Her eyes flicked up to Caelan after a moment. The reptilian slits of her nostrils twitched and then flared slightly. Something unreadable flashed in her eyes as another grin broke out unnaturally wide over her face.

"That's a pretty thing, isn't it?" she asked.

"Wh—?"

Solveig inclined her head at the pendant still hanging around Caelan's neck. "Suits you somewhat."

"Oh...I guess."

The creature put the pack aside. She slunk forward a bit, fully coming into Caelan's space. His pulse picked up again at her proximity; though less out of fear.

"I'd be willing to play a game for it," Solveig said. She reached out her hand and brushed a claw almost tenderly through the hair by his ear.

"A game?" Caelan asked. Heat bloomed on his face and his mouth was suddenly very dry.

Solveig nodded, stroking down to his jawline. "You can leave empty-handed now, or with that if you can satisfy me."

"Satis—what do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me, thief. I sniffed you out the second I was awake." A long, green tongue ran hungrily over sharp teeth. "Do you think I can't smell your arousal now?"

Caelan said nothing, shocked silent. His breath labored slightly as his heart raced and he became hyper-aware of the growing discomfort in his pants. Solveig wasn't wrong; he just didn't expect her to notice, and her voicing of his situation only heightened his desire. He never would have thought at the beginning of this venture that he would actually be considering such a thing with the creature. But his dick throbbed all the same. He couldn't deny that he wanted it.

Solveig laughed again, the sound shivering its way up Caelan's spine. "It'll be easy: just make me cum before you do. Then the pendant is yours."

"And if I can't?"

"It's a good thing you're cute," Solveig sighed with a roll of her eyes. "Then, as I said; you leave with nothing." She paused, smiling knowingly. "But it's barely a real gamble. I feel like you still win either way."

Caelan hardly had to think about it. If all it took to keep valuable treasure in his hands was to do something he already wanted to, then any shame be damned. In this secluded depth, he would indulge himself and the creature, leaving as a richer man for it.

"All right," he said. "I'll do this."

"Not surprising," Solveig purred. "Let's play."

Her fingers trailed down the side of Caelan's neck, hovering over his chest before she hooked a single claw into the crotch of his pants. In a single, quick motion, she slashed a neat vertical slit in the fabric. Caelan jolted, gasping as his hands flew down to the area and his legs snapped shut.

"Easy!" he warned. "You could've—!"

"I won't hurt Little Thief," Solveig said, a playful glint in her eye. She took a hold of Caelan's knees and eased them apart before slipping her palms under them, keeping him spread open. "How about you take your hands off him? Must be awfully cramped."

Caelan obliged. He watched as Solveig opened her mouth and extended her abnormally long tongue. It kept elongating. Just when he thought it would end, more would come. Soon he was staring down a foot-and-a-half-long, slick length leading to a sharp, vicious maw. The muscle was almost tentacle-like, writhing and dripping with saliva. The sight of it stirred Caelan's arousal to a far more turbulent state; he was certainly learning a lot about himself that evening.

His fingernails dug at the stone at his sides as Solveig reached her tongue into the tear in his pants. Warm wetness found his half-hard cock and fished it out into the open. The tongue cradled it from underneath, teasing him with minute strokes.

Breathing heavily, Caelan endured. Though the slight passes over the underside of his cock were frustratingly shy of satisfying, he was growing harder. It was only then that he realized how long it had been since he had sought casual companionship or taken the time to pleasure himself. He was all too quickly sporting a full erection, flushed red and already leaking with each raging pulse. Perhaps this wouldn't be so easy after all.

"No," he thought to himself. He could do this. He had to concentrate. "Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum."

Solveig's tongue shifted, slowly sliding back towards Caelan's weeping head. She teased it around the tip before wrapping it around his member in a hot, deliciously tight coil. Her gaze held his as she began pumping his cock. He felt his toes curl in his boots and after just a few strokes, he couldn't hold back anymore. A moan finally escaped him then, loud and starting more like a yelp.

A self-satisfied, almost hungry smile pulled up the corners of Solveig's open mouth at the sound. She upped her pace, eliciting more from him. He unabashedly vocalized his pleasure as his cock strained and throbbed in its slimy confines. His chest stuttered, shaking his steadily rising voice.

A noise came to him then. It was and rhythmic, but off-beat to the fervid tongue stroking him. Solveig's breath had become labored; soft, restrained sounds leaving her as a little drool dripped down her jaw. From where Caelan was, he could see her tail moving, curved towards her body. She was fucking herself with it.

"Ngh...fuck!" Caelan cried, his hips jolting as much as Solveig's grip would allow as a shock of intense pleasure shot through him.

This was too good. Better than he had had in a long time—and he wasn't even inside her yet. The thought ignited something desperate inside him. More than anything, more than the treasure that would be his reward, he wanted to bury himself into that warm pussy. He moaned, thinking of the satisfaction of pumping his seed deep inside a twitching hole.

His cock was almost unbearably hard. The turgid flesh was oversensitive to every stroke. He watched Solveig's expression, filthy in ecstasy as her tail stirred her insides. How many times had she done that before? Writhing and cumming on her own fifth limb. Envy for the tail rose in Caelan. It wasn't right; that should be his cock. He wasn't too proud to beg.

"Solveig," he said, her name exiting him in a whine that any other time would embarrass him. He gasped, shaking and needy. "Let me fuck you...please...please let me fuck you."

The tongue unraveled itself from him, leaving his dick twitching in the open air. Solveig licked over her wet lips.

"Mmm, he knows the magic word," she drawled, a thick headiness lacing her tone.

Caelan expected some further teasing, something to make him beg more. But Solveig released his legs and turned on the spot, presenting her backside to him. He hissed a curse at the sight of her tail still stretching her hole. She slowly pulled it from herself with a wet pop. Her pussy was quite literally dripping, clear fluid falling to the damp stone beneath her. The erotic scent of her was potent and intoxicating.

Her hips wiggled impatiently; he had been staring too long.

"This far and all you want to do is look?" she asked. "I thought thieves were better at taking what they wanted without hesitation."

Caelan swallowed, standing without a word and removing his boots and pants before positioning himself behind her. A visible pulse twitched her sopping pussy, softly beating against the head of his cock as he ran it up and down the reptilian slit. Just that felt heavenly and a devious side of him, despite his intense desire to plunge with wild abandon, decided to draw it out. Her juices flowed over him as he probed shallowly, making her squirm.

"Get the hell in there," she growled after a time.

Caelan smirked around his panting breaths. He was happy to obey, groaning as his cock was enveloped. Solveig felt different than anyone else inside; three evenly spaced and pulsating rings of muscle were around him once he was fully seated. They contracted in a milking pattern, the last squeezing at the base of his head. He trembled at the sensation and started thrusting.

ash_rigby
ash_rigby
310 Followers
12