Solveig's Lair (M/F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good little thief," Solveig praised. Her pussy hugged every detail of Caelan's cock, the walls twitching with each deep prod. "Yes...harder."

The harsh, sharp slapping of Caelan's hips meeting her backside began to echo in the cave. He wrapped his arm around the thick upper part of her tail for leverage, the limb draping heavily over his shoulder and down his back. Grunting and sweating from the effort, he had to pour a lot of focus into not cumming. Each thrust of his raging cock into that perfectly squeezing pussy made his resolve quiver. His want for release was growing desperate, but he wasn't about to give up.

Solveig's tail shifted against him and he gasped as he suddenly felt the still-slicked tip at his ass. It rubbed over his hole, teasing the rim. He groaned—that could very well be his undoing, but he also couldn't bring himself to say no. The tail slowly breached him by only an inch or so and he couldn't stop his cry of pleasure.

"You like that?" Solveig purred, albeit breathlessly.

"More," Caelan demanded. "I can take it."

The creature gave a thoughtful, impish hum. "We'll see."

Caelan was deeply probed as he kept up his pounding. The tail moved with strange ease, pushing far through his hot, yielding insides before beginning a merciless pump. Solveig matched the vigor of his own thrusts. Every prod against that sensitive sweet spot inside him was a dizzying shock to his body. He had forgotten how good it felt to be filled like that.

Getting pleasured from both ends was driving Caelan crazy. It was taking all of his willpower to not let his cock take complete control of his mind. He wasn't going to lose; he wouldn't. But he had not wanted—needed—to cum so badly in a long time. His body seemed to thrum with every denied moment, his balls practically throbbing as they impatiently waited to release his pent-up load. He was ceaselessly vocal, moaning with every pulse of ecstasy that coursed through him.

"Damn, you're noisy," Solveig teased. She had been largely quiet despite the wild fucking she was receiving. "Feels that good, huh? You gonna cum?"

"N-not—fuck—not yet," Caelan said, his outward determination falling short in his pleasure.

"I know you're dying to," Solveig said. "You're throbbing so hard inside me. Come on now. Fill me with your dirty, thieving cum."

Caelan grit his teeth, feeling every filthy word go straight to his cock, but he held fast.

"Not. Yet," he bit out.

He wasn't entirely sure how long he kept it up. It all became a pulsating blur of intense pleasure. Sweat was pouring off of him, mingling with Solveig's excessive slick running off his groin and down his inner thighs. His heart felt close to punching its way through his ribs and it was nearly impossible to control his breathing. The heat raging under his glistening skin felt like it was threatening to melt him before either of them came.

But there was then a shift in Solveig's demeanor. Her teasing and taunts for him to give up came to a stop. Whatever restraints that had been holding back her voice started to wane, allowing the escape of tight-lipped whimpers. Caelan could feel her body trembling, her walls tightening around him. He saw her hands reaching out and scrambling. Her claws audibly dug into and dragged over the stone.

"This...fucking...human," the creature gasped in between heavy breaths. She squirmed, starting to buck back against his thrusts as if to force him deeper. "How the hell are you—? Ahh."

In a last-ditch effort, she started thrusting her tail faster into Caelan's hole. Not to be outdone, he matched her speed. He pounded hard into her sensitive, clenching passage. It had almost unexpectedly come down to the wire as both of their bodies careened at equal pace to the edge. Close. So close. All sensation seemed to disappear aside from his throbbing cock, churning balls, and stretched ass. He moaned, resorting to short, quick thrusts.

The remaining time was seconds but felt like minutes—hours—of near-torturous ecstasy. Then, all at once, it was over. Like a snapping bowstring, Solveig suddenly let go and came with a loud, wavering cry. Her pussy went wild around Caelan, the rings of muscle spasming in quick succession from his base to tip as he paused to feel her come apart.

As it ended, Solveig huffed a laugh. "Dammit...guess I underestimated—ahh!"

She was cut off by a surprised yelp as Caelan resumed his brutal pace. He slammed into her hyper-sensitive hole, chasing his release now that he had earned his prize. Solveig dissolved into loud, proper moans.

"Not so 'Silent' now, are we?" Caelan goaded.

Solveig shuddered, rapidly cumming a second time. "Ngh! Now you're just showing off! A-ah...fuck!"

Caelan's hips had a mind of their own. He could have easily found his release shortly after her, but he was captured by the intoxicating pulse and heat of her. So he kept fucking, feeling her cum around him six more times before he was snapped out of it by the sound of her begging.

"Come on! Cum! Ahh! Cum! I need it...inside me! I need to—ah—to be filled! Cum, you thief bastard!"

Caelan thrust once more to the hilt and spent himself. His eyes damn near rolled as pleasure surged through him. Thick, hot seed wrenched itself from his tip in copious spurts. His ass quivered and clenched on the tail still lodged deep inside him. He thought he might pass out when his vision briefly whited, but he came back, grunting with the last of his shots.

The rapid, powerful throbs came to a stop moments later, leaving him shaking with aftershocks as Solveig's still-twitching pussy cradled his softening cock. He caught his breath and stepped back. His member was released with a filthy sound. On weak legs, he leaned back against the boulder behind him, watching with satisfaction as his excessive cum dribbled from Solveig's used hole.

The creature turned to him, all but collapsing into a sitting position. She still breathed heavily and ran a clawed hand through the fringe of her hair that fell close to her eyes. The jewel-like irises gleamed as she caught Caelan's gaze and that same, sharp grin graced her features.

"I lost," she said simply.

"Trust me," Caelan panted. "That surprises me too."

Solveig chuckled. "Yes, you didn't seem like much...I'll admit that a part of me was needing that."

"Heh, me too if you can believe it," Caelan said. He paused, shifting awkwardly before making a move for his pants. "I, uh, guess I should get going."

"Now, hold on," Solveig said, putting her hand over the man's discarded garment. Her eyes were lowered and unreadable. "At least have a drink before you leave."

Caelan looked to the water dubiously and the creature sighed exasperatedly. "There's a spell on it that keeps it clean. Drink, idiot. You're sweatier than a fish in a cat's claw."

"Fish don't—," Caelan began, but he paused and relented with an easy smile. He nodded and followed Solveig over to the water's edge.

Caelan stayed for longer than anticipated. He drank his fill and took the time to mend his pants, not quite keen on walking out of there with his dick out. As he meticulously stitched the torn fabric, Solveig let him be but stayed close. It was strangely companionable. She preoccupied herself with catching fish and she had an impressive pile by the time Caelan finished.

"Any chance you'll be sharing some of that?" he asked, standing and putting on his repaired trousers.

"Hmm, none at all," Solveig said, though her tone was playful. "I think my giving mood has run out."

"Ah, figures," Caelan said. He tapped the pendant. "This will go towards getting me a less bland dinner anyway."

"A thief and a connoisseur. Wonders never cease."

Caelan stooped to pick up his pack and looked back at her. "Well...I should thank you for...that."

Solveig chuckled. "Every part of it?"

"Yes; every," Caelan said. "It...it was good. Very good."

"Don't be a stranger when you're short on coin," Solveig said. "Bring some friends next time. There's plenty to go around."

"That's...surprising. You've been so eager to hide your treasures this long."

"Yes, well. This was far more fun than teasing folks. And perhaps my lonely holes could use some company now and again."

Caelan knew that she meant her lairs, but couldn't help his face from heating at the double entendre. The grin on the creature's face said that her wording hadn't passed her notice either. And just like that, after her single close encounter with a human, the stories of Solveig the Silent began to slowly shift. Caelan moved on after a time, but many others came to try their hand at her vulgar gamble.

12