All Comments on 'Solveig's Lair (M/F)'

by ash_rigby

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ShibnicityShibnicityabout 3 years ago

This was good in so many ways. The plotline was clear and linear. Next to no grammatical or spelling errors. But the best part for me was the overall length of the story.

Specifically with this being smut, the buildup and story before the sexuality began was just enough to give a legitimate story to this, without losing the readers who are really just here to throw a hotdog in a hole. But on the other end, after the smut, I admit many authors lose me in the post-climax daze. Even when the storyline has been phenomenal and there are four more pages, once I am done I am usually done reading. But yours so quickly and cleanly wrapped up the story afterward, I actually finished the story to completion and am glad I did. More folktales should end this way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userash_rigby@ash_rigby
Hello! My name is Ash Rigby (pseudonym) and I use they/them or he/him pronouns. In my spare time, I enjoy writing monster erotica. "Monster" is a term I use broadly which also includes aliens, robots, faerie folk, demons, angels, or any otherwise supernatural creature. The ch...