All Comments on 'Solving Puzzles with Mom Pt. 01'

by Fridayguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I liked the premise but you're in desperate need of an editor. There are way too many incomplete sentences, sentences that lacked commas and/or quotation marks and spelling errors. Three stars.

philteephilteealmost 5 years ago
Editor Please

Nice story but hard to follow. Try reading it out loud to yourself and see if you stumble. Better yet get someone to read it for feedback. You have a good start, make it better.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 5 years ago
Keep Trying

Lots of silly errors, but your imagination is good. Don't Stop ! ! !

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Some Picture has to be on his mom

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This was a good one.

This is a good one. It was shorter than I would have liked you. You drew me in and it had a quick climax. Maybe slow down and draw it out. For example, this (I pointed to one of the bigger patches of beer still left on my shaft. "You're right it is good beer." With that, my mom leaned over and began to lick the spots on the side of my shaft.) could be something like I pointed to one of the droplets of beer that pulsed on a vein. She stared for what felt like eternity until I watched her tongue slowly slide out from between her lips and in slow motion her head drew close. I held my breath until I sucked in air at the sensation of her warm tongue and exhaled when she pulled away in shock. I thought we were done but she surprised me and said, "You're right it is good beer." She leaned forward and began to lick the spots on the side of my shaft.

This one was written in a way that I watched it in my mind as I read and didn't even care about mistakes. Keep it up and don't worry about errors.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Try text to speech

A great proof reading tool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good try

interesting but could have been written better.

roundedbuttocksroundedbuttocksover 2 years ago

I loved your incest story. I am doing this with my own Sis. She's hot and has a big booty.

roundedbuttocks@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good idea but.......

Boy, do you need lessons in punctuation, grammar and spelling?

Learn when to use your and you're. You don't waist beer it's waste.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The dead series make it seem that the author was a victim of the virus :( rip mate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous