Solving the Doom Pt. 01

Story Info
Genetically altered men have babies.
3.1k words
3.64
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ricky you are selected to give the traditional graduation speech based on your top grades and state all star skills as a shortstop. We will have the ceremony next week so you will have time to practice. Remember, this speech was prepared by government experts and must be read verbatim. No jokes or smart asides are allowed."

"Mrs. Miller, I'm honored to be selected to recite the speech and there will not be any fooling around."

The last day of school was June 11, 2105. Ricky's eighteenth birthday was January 20, 2105 so the speech was particularly close to his heart. A bright student, he memorized the text since he had heard it every year for the last three years.

When all the students of Moore Science High were gathered in the gym, Ricky was called to the stage to read the speech.

"Thank you Principal Klinger, Vice-Principal Oscar and all the faculty for selecting me to recite the speech. On April 15, 2065 the Doom struck the world. The fungus came from the deep sea bed and spread by airborne spores. They reproduced by powers of ten so by the second week the spores spread to the entire human population, all 12,500,000 people were exposed to the Doom. By October 15 half the world's population was dead. 6,250,000 bodies had to be buried or burned. The air was thick with the smell of death. Most economic activity stopped except for agriculture, energy, transportation and the handling of the dead. It was as if the earth said to humans, enough is enough.

"As suddenly as the deaths started, they stopped. People stopped dying from the Doom but it had more in store for humans. By January 2066 it was obvious that there were no live births anywhere in the world. Tests established that none of the women were fertile. Efforts to treat the eggs with gene therapy failed with horrible side effects including breast collapse or massive growth, uterine prolapse and unstoppable bleeding. In vitro fertilization was equally ineffective. The eggs were impenetrable by active sperm. Direct injection of sperm cells into eggs failed to produce active cytoblasts. The grief from the mass deaths became depression, suicide and lethargy. Why do anything when all of humanity would be dead in 100 years.

"Scientist were the only people who believed that humans could save themselves. Teams of medical, genetic and pharmaceutical experts worked feverishly to develop a system to restore human reproduction based on using only sperm cells since they were not harmed by the Doom. The researchers developed a system that separated the sperm head from the tail. The sperm heads were then treated with hormones and enzymes to turn them into egg cells. These eggs were then coated with a shell of buckminsterfullerene to keep them from becoming infected by the Doom. The bucky ball shells could transport sperm to fertilize the artificial eggs. This worked in lab settings succeeding in generating viable zygotes, there was no way to bring the zygotes to term in vitro. The effort to implant them into women failed.

"Greek researchers looked at reptile reproduction as a way to create a new organ where zygotes could be raised to term. They developed a gene therapy that caused men to develop a cloaca, a common chamber and outlet into which the intestinal and genital tracts open. The male womb had two entry points. One was for sperm introduced into the man's anus. The other was for eggs. Originally the eggs were injected by needle into the male womb but this method did not produce nearly enough children to maintain global populations.

"American researchers lead by gay scientists developed a second gene therapy. This therapy produced a new saliva gland to treat sperm placed in the mouth. The gland secretions treated the sperm by Japanese method to turn it into eggs. The buckminsterfullerene shell was treated so that it could pass through the GI tract and pass into the male womb from the large intestine.

" As you all know, this gene therapy treatment of men was only effective when given to 19 year old men. They could be impregnated only by men in between 35 and 45. Men who accepted this treatment were dubbed "wombers." The wombers were unable to become pregnant after age 30. The pregnancy delivered both male and female babies. The girls became infected with the Doom fungus at puberty rendering them sterile.

"These developments saved humans from extinction but changed society. Since women could not become pregnant they uniformly lost any desire for sexual pleasure with men. They developed close lesbian relationships that included raising the babies delivered by men. Men had to chose between becoming wombers or fathers. Wombers tended to be smaller, slimmer and more intelligent then the men who elected to forgo gene therapy.

"By January 2068 human reproduction began in earnest. All 19 year old men were treated and by July 2068 babies were born in large numbers. For twenty years these womber gave birth to two babies per year. The babies were adopted by women only households. Men returned to all sorts of economic and cultural activity. Family life changed with children being raised by groups of two or more women. The wombers who delivered healthy babies stayed in touch with the women who raised them and loved their offspring. The men who impregnated the wombers were emotionally involved with their wombers while they were fertile but abandoned them when the fertility ended. The abandoned infertile wombers could live a long life, but often died from cloaca or neo-saliva gland cancer.

"This is the world we live in today. With enough 19 year old men, not everyone needs to become a womber and not every man becomes a father. Humans have enough to eat, medical care keeps us healthy. Work is satisfying for most people and there is plenty of time for leisure. We live in peace and harmony since there is enough of everything for everyone."

The students and faculty applauded Ricky's performance. They chanted his name "Ricky. Ricky. Ricky. Ricky" because they honestly liked and respected him. In addition to his academic excellence he was a valued member of the school's baseball team. He was an all-state shortstop with at .290 batting average. Besides he was cute. The bigger boys hoped that when they were ready to be fathers the matching app would introduce them to someone who looked like Ricky. Even the girls liked him because he was always ready to help with homework. His moms, Pandora and Cassandra attended the speech and were proud of their efforts to raise a happy child and useful adult.

After the speech and a celebratory dinner at Ricky's favorite restaurant, Bake and Broil, Ricky knew that it was time for his moms to give him "the talk" about his decision to be a womber or a father.

"Ricky, as you learned in school, everyone your age needs to make a choice between womber or father. The choice is yours and yours alone. We will support whichever path you chose but we do have an opinion as to which choice will be best for you."

"Pan and Cass, I have been thinking about my choice for some time. You know that I have had crushes on some of the big guys at school. I might spend a little too much time after games hanging in the locker room. You bought me several games with weightlifters and warriors that I played until they wore out. I am ready to make my choice and it is no surprise that I want to be a womber."

"Wonderful and not surprising choice. We'll make an appointment with the womber clinic next week for your initial testing."

Ricky was seen at the clinic by Dr. Morphy. The tests showed that Ricky was a healthy young man and a good candidate for womb therapy.

"Ricky, here is what you can expect from the therapy. First we inject you with the genes to grow your neo-saliva gland. It takes about 14 days for the gland to grow. You can expect to have a sore throat and increased saliva production. Also you can expect your testicles to start shrinking while you penis will become more sensitive. You will likely want to masturbate more frequently. Your thoughts will turn more toward wanting to have oral sex with men. We encourage you to have such thoughts. Your orgasms will not produce semen but will still produce thick ejaculate.

"You will return to us in three weeks after the first injection for your second set of new genes. These will be injected by enema into your anus. They take about 14 days to grow your cloaca and womb. While this development occurs you are to eat soft foods. Your testicles and penis will finish their transformation and your desire to masturbate will increase so that you may stay home from work to meet your needs. Your thoughts will shift to a strong desire for anal sex but please refrain from putting objects in your anus until your development is complete.

"Six weeks after your first treatment, if everything is successful, we will give you a new app on your handheld that will help you find your first fathers; one for your eggs and one for the sperm to fertilize the new eggs. Until we give you your app you should not have any sex with men as that will stop the whole womb development. Do you have any questions?"

"No Doctor. My nineteenth birthday is January 20, 2106, just six months from now. Can I start on my birthday?"

"Yes Ricky, we'll see you then."

In the six months following the appointment, Ricky started his apprenticeship with the largest art and rare book auction house, eCraigBaySothebee. He worked in the forgery section learning to detect all sorts of knock-offs. By January 2106, Ricky could spot fake Gucci, Rolex and Banksy prints.

Ricky's six weeks of gene therapy went as Dr. Morphy predicted. By the end of the treatment Ricky's mind was filled with images from porn sites. He spent hours each day watching wombers have their mouths filled with cocks and come. He heard fathers urge their wombers to swallow their load and worship their cocks. The worship part confused Ricky but watching wombers lust after cock in their mouth sent him into multiple orgasms. If he was not watching porn of wombers swallowing he was watching wombers getting fucked. Ricky's ass twitched with delight as he devoured images of cocks of all sizes thrust into womber cloaca.

Finally it was Ricky's last appointment with Dr. Morphy. If everything checked out Dr. Morphy would activate the Let Us Make Babies app. Dr. Morphy prodded and probed Ricky's mouth, throat and cloaca. Finally Dr. Morphy asked Ricky for his handheld.

"Ricky, here is the moment you've waited for these six weeks. I have activated the Let Us Make Babies app. For the next two weeks it will give you the name, address and photo of the fathers who will stock your womb with eggs by feeding you their ejaculate. You can enjoy each man for a day then you will get another. Once you have a supply of eggs the app will give you two men a day; one for your mouth and one for your cloaca. This will continue until you are pregnant when all sexual activity will cease. Your body will stop desiring any sex when you are carrying a child. We will talk about prenatal and post natal care once the app notifies you and us of your pregnancy. Congratulations Ricky you are now a womber, the savior of the human race."

Ricky's heart fluttered when he opened the app and he saw Ed Plank. He knew the name and the picture from watching baseball. He called Ed from the doctor's office.

"Is this really Ed Plank?"

"Yes. You must be Ricky. I just got the notice on Let Us Make Babies that I am your first father. Are you ready to start making babies because I have helped 277 wombers conceive and I know that I can help you. I'll pick you up at the doctor's office and we can go to a coffee house near my home."

Ten minutes later Ricky got into Ed's vehicle. Ricky stared at Ed the entire ride to the coffee shop. He was stocky, with a grizzled beard. His hands were big, his arms muscular and his pants were tight. After ordering they sat down next to each other.

"Yes Ricky, I am the pitcher for the St. Paul Greens. You seem to know baseball; do you play?"

"Yes Mr. Plank, I'm a shortstop on the all state team. I bet that I might even be able to hit if you pitched to me."

"You might, but I've struck out over 2200 batters in my 500 starts. I'll be pitching something besides baseballs to you soon, if you'd like to catch."

Ricky's mouth was watering as he realized that Ed was talking about pitching his jizz into Ricky's mouth. Ricky's mind was filled with the porn images and locker room peeks he'd had of cocks. Ricky's pants could not hide his wet spot and Ed stood up. Ricky followed him like a puppy.

When they got to Ed's apartment Ed took Ricky in his arms. They kissed and Ricky's mouth opened hungry for Ed's tongue. Ed pulled Ricky close rubbing his cock into Ricky's belly. Ricky was moaning and gasping as his first orgasm hit. His cock-clit pulsed, soaking his pants. Ricky's knees buckled from the thrill of the kiss and his first orgasm.

"Let's get undressed so you can see what you came to see."

Ed helped Ricky undress. He stroked his chest and arms as Ricky's hips involuntarily humped. Once he was naked Ed picked Ricky up and carried him into the bedroom. Ricky rested his head against Ed's chest and his mind drifted. He saw that the bedroom floor had pillows in front of a large reclining chair and he hoped that Ed would place him there.

Ed set Ricky down on the pillows in front to the chair. Ed took off his shirt, pants and undershorts. Ricky stared in amazement at his first father cock. His mouth was drooling and he unconsciously grabbed his own stiff cock-clit.

"Look at my cock. See it grow and rise. See the veins pulse. Look at my balls. See them move up closer to my cock as I get harder for you. Now look up at my face. Look into my eyes. You are beautiful my little womber. Your lust will be satisfied. Let us start to make babies."

With that Ed sat in the recliner with his legs spread and his cock at the edge of the seat. Ricky moved closer and touched Ed's cock. He felt it pulse in his hand as he stoked it. Ed handed Ricky some lotion and Ricky massaged it into Ed's skin.

"Rub the top of my cock, little Ricky. Use the pre-cum to make me harder. Very nice. You must have watched a lot of porn to be able to stroke me so well. You did? It helped you learn your place. Did you learn what to say before I start to feed your hunger?"

"Your cock is magnificent. It is all I can see. It is all I think about. I desire nothing more then to take you into me. I pray to you Ed Plank. I pray to you to put your fatherhood into me. I pray for you to give me jizz to become my eggs. I hunger for you. I am starving for your jizz. Please Ed Plank. Please feed me. Please fill me. I beg you. Look my cock-clit is soaking your pillow from my longing for you. Why are you making me wait? Please. Please."

"Open your mouth Ricky. Here is all you desire."

With that Ed put his cock into Ricky's waiting mouth. Ricky's saliva was a lubricant as Ed slowly moved his cock into Ricky. Ricky purred as Ed pressed deeper into Ricky. Ed slowly pulled out of Ricky's mouth and Ricky groaned with longing.

"Now lick me up and down the shaft. Now the head. Lick me like your favorite ice cream. You like my taste? If it is your favorite flavor let me feel you shudder with another orgasm. Your moans are ardent. This is what you were born for Ricky. You were born to suck my cock. It is your destiny."

Ed stood up from the chair and grabbed Ricky's head. "Time to skull fuck you, womber. Time to make babies." Ed thrust into Ricky, pushing deeper into his mouth. Ed felt the back of Ricky's mouth with the head of his cock. He held in place as Ricky learned to breath though his nose. Once Ricky was breathing, Ed pushed into Ricky's throat. He felt Ricky's nose against his belly and held him in place again. Ricky whimpered and grabbed Ed's hip holding him close. Ed started his final climb to his cumming. He thrust in and felt his cock expand as his jizz rose. With one more push Ed felt his cum explode into Ricky's throat. Ed held Ricky's head and Ricky held Ed's hip pulling him a deep as possible. Ed felt Ricky gulping down his semen. He felt Ricky shaking as his cock-clit was pulsing in sync with Ed's ejaculating. They were tied together in satisfaction.

As the pleasure subsided and Ed slipped out of Ricky's mouth, Ricky dropped to the floor and fell asleep. Ed looked down at the sleeping womber knowing that his sperm were being processed into eggs. Ricky's sleep was due to both the exhaustion of his first sexual bond with a father and his neo-siliva's processing of Ed's sperm.

Ricky woke an hour later. "Can I have some water? I am very thirsty."

"Of course you are. How do you feel Ricky?"

"I feel satisfied and yet hungry for tomorrow's partner. Is that normal?"

"Yes little womber, that is normal. You will be lusting after your new partner every day for the next month. Your lust will stop when you become pregnant."

"Will I match with you again Ed?"

"You know the rules Ricky. A new partner every day is needed to produce enough genetic diversity to make healthy babies. But after you deliver your baby we can enjoy each other again."

"Can we meet for coffee so we can talk baseball? Can you help me with my hitting since you know the secrets of pitch control and placement."

"Of course we can. You can play ball until you can't field because of your pregnancy and I can tell you about pitching to all sorts of hitters."