The Roommate

Story Info
My new roommate takes liberties. I enjoy it.
1k words
4.33
16.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyBi
SlyBi
23 Followers

I partially woke up because something was tickling my face. It was my second day at college for a new school year, and the first full day with a new roommate after moving into the dorm room together yesterday.

It was sort of tickling, but also rubbing. And dragging. I wasn't yet fully awake, and didn't even have my eyes open yet. But I was getting curious. I couldn't place the feeling. What was touching me?

I opened my eyes, and saw a thick, naked crotch in front of me, with an enormous erect penis sticking out of it and looming over me. And rubbing all over my face. What the fuck! I opened my eyes wider.

I was still a bit foggy but waking up more each second. The penis wasn't as big as I thought. It wasn't tiny, either, it was decently sized for sure, and interestingly fat. But it looked larger than it was because it was so close to me. I was lying on my side like I often sleep. My head was near the side of my bed. I turned my gaze upward and saw my roommate's smirking face. The naked crotch and penis were his!

I had always thought of myself as straight before now. For sure I enjoyed sex with girls, and had enjoyed cumming in a number of pussies, girl asses, and girl faces in my time. I had rubbed my own dick over my girlfriend's face and it was a huge turn-on for both of us, that inevitably led to escalating and concluding sex acts. I'd always thought the turn-on for me was because I enjoyed seeing and feeling my dick rub on my girlfriend. Which was true as far as it went. But I was now starting to consider the possibility that the entire scene was erotic to me - from both ends of the dick!

My girlfriend would get very horny feeling my dick on her, and then invite me into her by opening her mouth. I closed my eyes daydreaming about that, and reflexively opened my own mouth a bit. Suddenly my roommate pushed his dick between my lips and inside!

My eyes shot open in surprise. "Mmmph!" I protested around his invading member. Which was interestingly fat.

"I told you so!" he exclaimed over me in triumph. And then he placed his hands behind my head and pushed his dick in a little deeper.

"Mmmph?" I asked. I didn't understand what he meant. Then I remembered. The first thing he said yesterday after I introduced myself was his name, and then "before you know it, you'll be sucking my cock!" At the time it was completely out of the blue, and I didn't know how to react. He had a mischievous glint in his eye right after he said it, but then he moved on to more normal introductory small talk, which didn't give me much chance to react. In the end, I said nothing about it, and just focused on the other things he was saying. But I remembered now.

He could see me remembering. "*Now* you remember!", he said. "You might have thought I was kidding. But as you can see, I wasn't."

"I think you're sexy as fuck." He went on. "I like getting it on with dudes. At least if I am dominating them. I need to be in charge for sure. But I do nothing against anyone's will. I think it's fun to turn boys who thought they were straight, it's all part of the power trip. But the turn-on for me is knowing how they wanted it, or how I got them to want it. I am not about forcing anyone."

I thought about that, as I looked up at him, blinking away the last of my sleepiness. Though it was hard to think clearly with his fat dick filling my mouth, his hands gripping my head, and his dick slowly thrusting in and out, going a little deeper each time.

"What I said yesterday was a test. I say it to people I want, to see how they react. If it's a guy and they don't react, it often means they are submissive, and want my cock. Or can at least be talked into taking it. That gave me a feeling about you, that I am testing now. You should consider my dick in your face as my proposition to you". He smirked down at me and winked. Now the head of his penis was sometimes brushing the entrance to my throat as his slow and provocative rhythm continued.

He stopped thrusting for a moment, just holding his fat dick filling my mouth looking down at me, with me gazing up at him, unable to speak. It was very intense.

"If you don't want this, I am not going to force you, and it will never happen again if you don't explicitly ask for it. Just spit out my cock if that's how you feel."

I didn't spit it out but didn't do anything else either. Just thinking about it, continuing to enjoy the eroticism of his dick in my mouth though also being a bit surprised and confused about what that meant. And continuing to look up at him, to see if he would say anything else.

He grinned down at me. I think he suspected he had me. "If you *do* want this, just keep me in your mouth and lick me. I will take that as acceptance since you can't speak. We will proceed from there. In that case, you will have to get used to doing what I want. But we could have a lot of fun together!"

I thought about it. I would not have guessed that I would be turned into a submissive cocksucker on my first day together with my new roommate. But I realized my own cock was rock hard, and I wasn't feeling outrage by what he was doing. Instead, it was turning me on being told what to do, and him taking charge pushing his dick into me. And the way he was rubbing his head and balls all over me before. I wanted more of that, more of him telling me what to do and doing sexual things to me, and seeing what he could get me to do. I looked up at him steadily, and started gently lapping the underside of his cock with my tongue.

"Good boy!", he exulted. "I knew you'd be mine the moment I saw you." And then he pushed his dick deeper.

SlyBi
SlyBi
23 Followers