Tom, Crystal, Lori, Jason and More!

Story Info
Tom's in high demand with Dave, Lori, Jason and Crystal.
9.5k words
4.61
10.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom, Jason, Lori, Crystal, and More

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

*

Ding! I got a text -- it was Dave

"Tom, you busy?"

I texted back. "Not really. What's up?"

"I'm stressing. Have a business meeting in an hour. Can you cum by the office?"

"Cum" by the office. So, he wants his dick sucked. I could do that.

"On way." I replied.

I texted Lori.

"Hey baby, how you doing?"

As I got ready to go, she texted me back.

"Miss you lover."

"I'll see you in a few. Dave's asked me to..."

"LOL. Well he is kinda stressing. After him will you do me?"

Like she had to ask. I texted back "Anything for you. I'll bring the van."

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

Ding!

"He has to be somewhere soon so we can use the office. Mwah!"

I got to Dave's office and Lori was all smiles. She blew me a kiss and slid her finger in and out of her mouth. "Dave, Tom's here," she said on the intercom and rubbed a nipple through her dress.

"Send him in," Dave replied. I walked in and he was sitting at his desk, the window coverings already down.

"Man, I'm so glad you're here. I have to leave in about ten minutes," he said as he stood up.

"Sit down and slide your pants down," I said. He laughed.

"No, no man," he said. "Sucking your cock relaxes me. Okay, sucking anyone's cock relaxes me. You sit down and slip down your pants."

Wow, that was unexpected. I mean, I understood what he was saying. I thought it was only me, but I relax when I suck cock. No matter how stressed I may be once I take a nice hard cock into my mouth, I can feel the stress fading away. And I guess Dave was the same. I moved around the desk, unzipped, and slid my pants down.

"That's what I'm talking about," Dave said as he dropped to his knees and grabbed my now hard cock. Dave was my first and I could always get hard for him. He bent forward and touched the head of my cock with his hot tongue, right under the head on that sweet spot and licked it slowly.

"I miss sucking you Tom," he said matter of factly. "Sometimes I want to call you, but I figure you're busy. Should I call you Tom?" he said insincerely fully knowing the answer. He took the head of my cock inside his mouth, just the head and began to roll his tongue around it.

I took a short breath and replied "You can call me anytime Dave. Call me anytime and take anything you want, anyway you want."

"I'll keep that in mind," he replied, looked me in the eyes and said. "I want your cum Tom."

I pulled up my shirt and began to stroke my hard nipples. Dave slid a hand under my balls and began to massage them, his tongue licking the head of my cock. With his other, wet, hand he grabbed my hardon and began to rub it against his wet lips, flicking it with his hard tongue as he did.

Then he took the head into his hot mouth. Up went his hand to his mouth along my cock then locked against his lips he went down slowly, real, fucking, slowly. As he went down, he'd pause, swallow, I could feel his mouth tight on my dick, then down he would go again. After a bit he reached as far as he could go, had slid his hand away and had most of my dick in his mouth.

"Oh, fuck me," I said feeling the heat of his mouth holding my cock tight.

He slid back up and said, "Not now, but if you want me to fuck you later, just text me." Back down he went but this time a bit faster. My balls were aching, his hand down there giving them a workout. Down then back up, he was picking up speed and I knew what he wanted. Fuck, what I wanted.

I watched as Dave's head moved up and down my cock, faster and faster. He was locked in, I had been lucky to see this in the past, many times. Up and down up and down, wet, hot, and fast. I was going to cum...then I did.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I shot my first spurt of hot cum into his mouth. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

One, two, faster, faster, my hips bucked up as he swallowed my cum. I stopped spurting, he kept sucking until I had to slowly push him away. I was breathing fast as Dave looked up at me and said....

"Damn, I wanted that Tom." He looked at the clock and said, "Got to go man, I don't want to be late."

As he got up, I replied, "Thanks man, you're the best."

He looked at me not caring if what I had said was true, smiled and said "Text me later, I'd like to fuck your ass buddy. Just relax in here until you're set, Lori has lunch anyway so it's cool."

I began to pull up my pants, he turned around and with a smile said, "If you fuck her in here, make sure you clean up."

Oh, I'll fuck her, I thought, but not the way he thought I would.

************

I had just finished getting dressed when Lori came into the office. She walked over to me and slid her arms around me, we kissed long and deep. Was my cock getting hard?

She pulled away and said, "He sucked you off, didn't he?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because I don't taste any cum in your mouth," she replied. I could see her thinking for a moment then she said, "Guess that means I don't have to suck you off after I cum."

I laughed; she had a way with words. "No baby, you don't have to suck me off after you cum."

Her eyes twinkled and I pulled her close, kissing her neck and slipping a hand under her dress. She moaned in anticipation and my cock was getting hard. So was hers. I could feel it through her panties, thick and hard and I wanted it.

She pulled away, reached down, then pulled her dress over her head. Tossing it to the floor she looked gorgeous in panties and bra. Panties and bra and heels.

I undid her bra and licked one then the other hard, sweet, nipple. She slid off her panties, her cock hard as she grabbed one of my hands and brought it to her. I grabbed it and began to stroke.

She pulled away and slid back up to the desk, ass on the edge hands on the top. "Suck me Tom," she said.

I dropped to my knees and cupped her balls. Licking my other hand, I slid it onto her cock, her hard, thick, hot cock. I pushed her legs apart and slid my tongue down to the sweet spot under the head of her cock. We all know what I'm talking about. I licked up then in a circle around the head three times. Pausing at the sweet spot, I went three times in the other direction. It tasted great and I wanted more.

I took the whole head into my mouth and swallowed it, pulling it tight then releasing it. She moaned as my hand squeezed and massaged her hot balls. Then it was time to go down and I did. I sped down and back up her cock, she took in a sharp breath, then I started back down slow.

"You fucker," she said sweetly. "I've missed this."

So had I. I'd been sucking a lot of dick for quite a while, but I missed sucking hers. I love sucking cock and the different types the better, from the big black one of Marcus to the smaller ones and everything in between, but something about sucking this hot chick's cock was special. I continued to suck, she continued to moan. After a few minutes she pushed me away.

"Fuck it!" she said. "Pull your pants down, I'll be right back!"

What the fuck just happened?! I watched her head out of the office. Not sure what was going on, but she did say pull my pants down. What the fuck? I did and she was back in a minute or two.

"You get me so fucking hot Tom," she said. She had a small bottle of lube in her hand, opened it and started to apply it to her hard cock. "I want to fuck your ass baby."

I laughed and replied, "Anytime, anywhere. Where do you want me?"

"Right here." She laid back on the floor, cock in the air, all lubed and ready. "Milk me lover."

My eyes flashed and I straddle her, my ass towards her face. She reached down and held her cock as my ass settled onto its hard head. I could feel it entering me as I slowly moved downward, downward until I was on her waist, her cock buried deep up my ass.

"Oh baby," she said softly. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me please."

Like I needed urging. I leaned forward grabbing her legs, then slid up, holding her cock tight with my ass. I'd been fucked in the ass quite a few times, but from what I could tell, I was still tight. At least from her moaning I'd say so.

Up I went until only the head of her cock was inside my grateful ass. Then down I went, her well lubed cock filling me up.

"You going to cum in my ass baby?" I asked knowing full well the answer.

"Yes," she said softly between breaths.

"I want it Lori."

I pushed all the way down; fuck her dick felt great. Not just because of how thick it was, it was Lori's cock! I leaned forward and slid back up. Up and down I went, slow at first then picking up speed.

For some reason I wondered when Dave would be back and what he'd say if he saw us, then I heard Lori.

"Oh baby, oh baby," she said louder. "I'm close baby."

"Fuck me lover, fill my ass up!"

I slid up and down fast, found the perfect rhythm. Fuck, her cock was thick and hot, and I could feel my dick getting hard again. Damn, but she had a way of doing that to me no matter what. Then I felt her cum in my ass.

Hot, wet, her cock pulsing, her screaming as she pumped. I went faster, keeping the rhythm to drain her good. I pumped her until she pushed me away, her cock going limp.

I was hard. She was laying still, breathing heavily. I walked over to her grabbed her hands and sat her up. Eyes half open she reached out and grabbed my cock., pulled it into her mouth and slipped it in.

She started to suck slowly and deeply, taking my cock all the way in. I'd like to tell you I shot a big load in her mouth, hell, she'd like it too, but I couldn't. After about two minutes of her sucking me I pulled out, dropped to my knees and we kissed deeply. I pulled away after a bit and whispered into her ear.

"I'm going to fill your ass up with cum later tonight lover."

She moaned. "Please do," she replied.

I stood up and helped her up. She took a deep breath and started to get dressed.

"Is it always going to be this good lover?" she asked.

"Yes, it will," I said.

We got dressed and left the office. She went back to her desk and unlocked the front door. I kissed her goodbye and left.

************

As I drove home, I tried to figure out how this could play out. Lori wants to drain me, and Dave wants to fuck me. Lori's got a cock and Dave can't know this. Too bad as I know the three of us could have a good time. Whatever. Lori's off at 5 and Dave should be free earlier. What the fuck, I texted Dave.

An hour later he replied.

"Sorry, in the meeting. Still want me to fuck your ass? 😊 "

I texted back. "Sorry, forgot you were in the meeting. Yes, I do. What time works for you, sooner?"

"Hell yes. I can be at your place in 30 minutes."

"Deal!"

I texted Lori and asked her if she wanted to go out tonight for dinner.

Ding! "Yes, how about 6? Then I want you to..."

"6 it is. Mwah!"

"Love you, mwah!"

Fuck, there it was again. The whole love thing. What the fuck? I noticed I was saying that quite a bit recently.

************

Twenty minutes later ...

Knock, knock!

I opened the door and Dave walked in. I shut the door behind him and asked him if he wanted a beer. He said sure and followed me into the kitchen.

"Thanks again for letting me suck you off today Tom," he said then took a swig. "It helped calm me down."

"Cool, how did the meeting go?"

"Real well," he replied and walked towards me, sliding his arms around me he continued. "I miss this Tom."

I leaned forward and kissed his lips, his mouth opened, and my tongue slid inside. He slipped his hand down my shirt, to my cock. Yes, it was hard. We kissed for a bit more.

"I miss it too Dave," I said. "You were my first and I'll be forever grateful."

Dave took another drink then said, "We need to get together more. Maybe once a week, although I know you've got quite a few cocks to play with."

I laughed, "Yes, I do. You want to meet some of them?"

"So, I don't know them all?" he asked.

I reached out and grabbed his cock. "No, not quite. C'mon, you promised to fuck me." I turned and headed to the bedroom. Once there we undressed, and I placed him on the edge of the bed.

"Let me suck," I said. He spread his legs out wide, I dropped to my knees and cupped his balls. As I bent forward and licked the head of his cock, I asked him how many cocks he had.

"Including you, four or five," he replied. I rubbed his balls and licked his cock again. "Man, that feels good Tom."

I took his cock in my mouth, played with it then pulled up, "I have some new ones you might want to meet." Down I went, taking his cock halfway into my mouth.

"Really?" he said as I slid deeper and deeper down. I felt his hands on my shoulders, he knew not to touch my head.

"Yeah, a few more," I said taking my head from his cock for a bit then back down. Down then up, down then up, squeezing his balls as I did. After a few minutes of this I pulled away and went to my nightstand. I opened the drawer and pulled out some lube. I dropped back down to my knees, squirted some lube on my hand and starter to apply it to Dave's cock, slowly.

"I bet you'd like to spit roast me again, wouldn't you Dave?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," he said.

"Could I spit roast you?" He was getting pretty lubed up, so I stood up and moved onto the bed to the right of him.

"You can do anything you want to me Tom," he replied as he stood up, knowing what was coming next. I got down on my knees, ass up and at the edge of the bed.

"Fuck me and fill me up Dave."

I felt his cock at my asshole, then the head of his hard dick inside me. I pushed back, he slid forward, and his balls bumped into me. He was balls deep as they say.

"Oh man, that's tight," he said. "You get your ass fucked much?" He started to slide out slowly as he held me by my waist.

"Not enough," I said. "You get enough man-ass to fuck Dave?"

He slid back in, deep then pulled back, "Not nearly enough."

I pushed again and his balls banged me a little harder this time. I wanted to milk him and take his cum inside. Fuck yeah, get my ass filled with cum twice today.

"Then if you aren't getting enough," I banged my ass against him, "And I ain't getting fucked enough," bang, bang, bang; we picked up speed, "Then we definitely have to get together more."

Bang, bang, bang! Dave slapped my ass as he started to fuck me faster, deeper, and harder.

"That's it Dave," I said. "Slap that ass!"

He did it again and plunged deep, banged me some more...then fired off his first spurt. It was hot and he hesitated balls deep for a few seconds then started to slam my ass hard. Bang, bang, bang!

"Fuck me, Dave, fuck me hard," I yelled loudly.

He moaned, screamed a bit and I felt more cum filling me up. How many spurts I couldn't say as I was full of wet cum and he was sliding in and out easily. After a few more pumps he pulled away.

I could feel the cum starting to drain from my ass, I got up to get a towel. Dave was sitting in the chair, blinking, and smiling. As I came back out, I tossed him the towel and he said, "Man, that was fucking good."

"Yes, it was," I replied.

"Want me to suck you off?" he asked. "I figure you're good to go by now."

"Thanks man, but I'll take a raincheck."

He nodded and smiled, "Lori coming over later?"

I laughed, "Yep she is."

"Good fuck?"

"More than you can imagine."

He chuckled and said, "With all the pussy and cock you get, that's saying a lot."

I just smiled.

************

We took the elevator up to my floor, Lori reaching and grabbing my cock all the way up.

"You going to fuck my ass lover?" she asked.

I grabbed her and pulled her close, "Fuck yeah and then some."

"Oooooo," she said as the elevator came to a stop. We walked out and went to my place. Once inside she began to toss her clothes off as she headed to the bedroom.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Yeah, that nice cock of yours," she said laughingly. When I got there, she was naked and rock hard. Something about a hard cock on a female body, what can I say?

We kissed and took our time running our hands up and down each other's body. Then she dropped to her knees and slid a hand under my balls. Looking up at me she said, "I've been thinking about this all day." Down her head went, tongue on my cock head.

Lori could suck cock, I guess those that have one know the best way to do it, 'cuz she did, and she could. Holding my cock in her hand she began to twist it to the left and right, nothing hard, but it felt great as her hot, wet, mouth went down my dick. Squeezing my balls, she came back up, then down, then up, then down. After about five minutes she stood up and pushed back onto the bed. I smiled as she walked over to the nightstand and pulled out the lube. As I lay back, she started to lube me up.

"You going to ass fuck me good baby?" she asked. After she had lubed me up, she stood up and climbed over me on the bed, but before she could get set, I slid out and flipped her over onto her back. She laughed and said "Woah!"

I pulled her to the edge of the bed, her legs off the side and grabbed a pillow. Lifting her up I slid it under her ass getting it to just the right height. Cock hard I rubbed it against her asshole then slipped the head inside. She moaned.

I slid it all the way in, she took it with a deep breath, but I wasn't done. I reached down and grabbed her now hard cock.

"What?"

I started to stroke it up and down as I started to fuck her ass.

"Oh baby," she exclaimed with a smile. "Oh baby, you nasty boy!"

I was balls deep in her and could still jack her thick cock off. At least that was the plan, but she had other ideas. She pushed my hand away and took her cock into her own hand. As she began to jack herself off, she said "Fuck me!"

I pulled her legs tight and started to pound her ass, she stroked her cock faster and faster. I could feel the cum rising and wasn't sure who was going to cum first, truthfully, I didn't care, I just wanted to fill this hot lady's ass full of cum.

So, I did.

"Oh Lori!" I yelled as my hot cum spewed from by cock and into her fine ass. She stroked her cock harder, said "That's it lover, fuck me, fuck me!"

After a few minutes of cumming, okay whatever, I couldn't take it anymore and fell away, back into the chair. She was up off the bed and over to me, grabbed my head and stood next to me, cock to face level.

"Open your mouth baby," she said, and I did. Just in time as she started to squirt a hot load of cum into my mouth, on it and on my face. The girl had a large load! "Fuck, oh fuck. Fuck!" she screamed as the last of her hot cum splashed in and on me. Pulling away it was her time to sit down, getting to the edge of the bed then laying back on it. We sat there for a few minutes, quiet, totally spent.

After a bit I walked over to her, lay down and wiped the cum splashes from my face. I pressed it to her mouth; she opened wide and licked it off. We kissed, holding each other tight.

After a bit we got up and went to the kitchen for drinks and snacks.

"You know that girl at Cup in Time?" she asked.

"Debbie?"

"No, there's another one; Crystal," she said.

"Yeah, I've seen her."

"Debbie, the one we fucked, Scott's girlfriend," she said as she munched some peanuts. "She said that Crystal asked her if you and Scott, are, you know, doing things in the storeroom."

"Really?" I asked. I remembered she had given me a strange look once but...

"Yeah. Debbie said she said she didn't think so, but Crystal said that's what she thought, oh yeah. That if they are doing things in the storeroom that'd be pretty hot."

"Are you fucking with me?" I asked.

"I was, but no, that's what Debbie said."

I didn't know what to say and Lori said matter of factly "I know she likes girls."