Soma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren had been held up by Bramley after the meeting for a few rounds of questions, and didn't find Rachel in her office immediately after that. But she'd returned from the bathroom a short while later to find the vibrator, still moist and sickly sweet smelling, tucked neatly in her desk drawer among her pens and pencils. And, after cumming twice more in the handicapped stall of the men's restroom, it was here that Lauren put it back, the sturdy piece of plastic every bit as willing to perform its utilitarian duty as the writing utensils it kept company with.

She'd orgasmed just the two times in succession that evening. Neither was as intense as the four orgasm session she'd treated herself to that afternoon, or the wave after wave of climaxes she'd experienced in the shower that morning. But Lauren couldn't deny that she felt more relaxed as she sat down with her friends for dinner, and she was comforted by the thought she'd have the suite to herself that night to cum as loudly and as many times as she needed to.

Or so she thought.

"What about a sleepover?" Ginger offered.

This shook Lauren from her moment of contemplation. She'd been planning on where she'd cum next, once everyone had gone home. Her office? The kitchen? This very conference room? Bramley's office? The possibilities seemed endless, each kinkier and more exciting than the last.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"A sleepover," Ginger repeated, giggling a little.

"Wait, why?"

The secretary shrugged. "I've got nothing going on tonight. You're here, and you've been here for the past couple of nights. I just thought maybe you'd like a hand with the work, or maybe just some company."

"Well, we really don't have that much more to go," Lauren offered nervously. How could she nip this in the bud? "We're done with most of the contract now. We should be done with by mid-afternoon tomorrow, at the latest."

"More reason to stay," the dark-haired girl countered playfully. "The five of us can work a little bit longer, after dinner, and we'll have this thing pretty much licked for Bramley and Grieve by morning."

Lauren wanted to be rid of the contract, for sure, but she found herself conflicted. Time and time again over the past few days she'd put the acquisition first, before her own health and her own dignity. Now, though, she wanted to put off the contract for more time knuckle-deep in her own pussy. She looked to Rachel for support.

"I actually think it's a good idea," the redhead suggested. Traitor. Rachel alone knew what Lauren was really going through, what risks Lauren was running in keeping others around for the rest of the evening. But she looked into the blonde's eyes and stated flatly, "The sooner we get this contract off your desk, the sooner all your trials and tribulations go away."

Lauren shot Rachel an icy glare, but Rachel ignored her.

"Should I stay?" Jessica asked. It was theoretically an open question, one put to the room. But the intern looked to Lauren and Rachel's secretary for her answer.

"Sure, why not?" Ginger replied. "If you want, that is. The more the merrier, right?"

The naked blonde turned to the intern and insisted, "No, Jessica, you don't need to stay. You got to have somewhere more exciting to be than here. Trust me, I've got a terrible crick in my neck from having slept on the floor the past few nights."

"Lauren, don't worry about it," Jessica responded. "It'll be fun. And Ginger's right -- we might as well get the contract over and done with."

"Besides," Rachel laughed, glancing down at Lauren's exposed breasts, "I don't think the crick in your neck is really your biggest problem."

Ginger and Jessica chuckled, Lauren scowled, and Amy just blushed.

"Amy?" Lauren asked. Last chance, she told herself. "And you?"

The Senior Legal Counsel just shrugged. "If you all are all staying, I guess I might as well." She glanced at the clock on the far end of the conference room. "I mean, it's going to be your birthday in a few hours anyways -- I want to be here for that, at least."

Lauren groaned to herself. Her single-minded focus on the Cortland acquisition had strayed, and had shifted to the throbbing clit between her legs.

"Okay, then," she sighed. "But really, you guys don't need to stay..."

Finally able to make eye contact with Rachel, Lauren glowered at her and nodded towards the door. The redhead swallowed hard and shot the naked blonde a wide-eyed, "don't blame me" look, but announced she needed to use the bathroom and excused herself from the room.

"I'll come with you," Lauren offered.

Once in the private confines of the water-logged men's room, Lauren pressed her friend. "What are you doing? What are you doing to me?"

"Look, Lauren, it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal? Not a big deal?!! You know what's going on with me! You know that I'm at risk of cumming in front of those women!"

"Lauren, it'll be fine. I'll play lookout for you."

Lauren massaged her temples. "I wouldn't need a lookout if you and Ginger and Jessica and Amy weren't here! Oh god! Amy!" It was humiliating enough exposing her current predicament of spontaneous orgasms to Rachel. Ginger was her direct report and Jessica was a twenty-year-old she hardly knew. But Amy -- Amy had been awkward and uncomfortable around Lauren since the previous morning. And if Lauren's nudity was enough to distress the brunette so, Lauren climaxing in front of her would surely be enough to keep Amy from ever making eye contact with her friend again.

"I don't want a lookout, Rachel! I just want some privacy! I've been exposed to everyone the past few days, and it's gotten the point that I can't even masturbate without someone else knowing. Jesus, it's like you're getting off on all of this..."

The last comment just slipped out, but it hung uncomfortably in the air a few heartbeats too long.

Lauren gasped, clasping her hand to her mouth. Horrified, she looked to her friend.

"No!" Rachel insisted, though the denial came out less than convincingly. She tried again, with a similar lack of success. "No! No! No!"

Lauren turned away from the redhead. She felt more naked than she had only moments before, the undeniably sexual nature of her nudity hitting home. She hadn't forgotten this, exactly - not while toying herself in the supply closet, cumming spontaneously in the middle of Bramley's office, or stalking the halls of her workplace in nothing more than jewelry and heels. She'd applied make-up the past two mornings and trimmed her pubic hair, ever conscious of the impression her naked body was leaving with her coworkers. She'd expected a certain amount of lust and lechery from the men, and maybe even a bit of jealousy mixed in with pity and sympathy from the women. But from Rachel? Rachel, with whom she'd been the most comfortable in her current, exposed state? Rachel, who'd watched as she'd orgasmed in her office? Rachel, who'd stood guard, listening, as Lauren got herself off in the supply closet? She suddenly felt dirty and cheap, an object of sexual fantasy for one of her closest friends.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Rachel exclaimed. "It's not like that, Lauren. It's not. It's not! I swear!"

Lauren turned her head slightly, making eye contact with the redhead. Doubt was evident in the blonde's face.

Rachel hedged. "It's just..." She sought the right words. "It's just...it's just...the whole thing is kind of...I don't know...sexy."

"'Sexy?'"

"Yeah, I don't know. I guess?"

"You're getting off on my humiliation?"

"No, God no, Lauren," Rachel whined. She reached forward, without thinking, and put her hand on her friend's arm. Lauren quickly shrugged it off, and Rachel stepped back, wracking her brain to find a way to make this right, to explain to Lauren what she meant. "It's not you, I promise. It's not. And, of course I'd never want you to be humiliated like this. I don't want you to be embarrassed. And I'm not, quote unquote, 'getting off' on this. I just, I don't know, I picture myself in your shoes. I know it's twisted, and I know it's probably fucked up, but it gets me kind of excited. I can't imagine what it's really like, and I'm sure it's awful and awkward and humiliating, and I'm sure that I'm coming across like some sort of slut right now, but..."

Rachel swallowed hard. "But, Lauren, I don't know, as fucked up as it is, I just imagine myself in your place, coming to work naked, interacting with everyone naked, getting looked at, being wanted for my body, and even -- I'm sorry -- masturbating in supply closet. I can't help it, it just...it just...the thought of it, the fantasy...I guess it kind of turns me on."

Lauren wasn't sure what to say. The whole thing was just too uncomfortable, and she couldn't look at her friend. Instead, she stared at her own, naked reflection in the mirror.

Thinking back to earlier in the day, as she'd fantasized about masturbating on the copy machine, could she really blame Rachel? Could she really fault her friend for her honesty? Lauren had been turned on herself, had admittedly felt a bit "sexy" as her coworkers raked their eyes up and down her body. It was easy enough to write off her body's reactions -- the wet pussy, the hard nipples -- to the reaction she was having to the stress of the Cortland acquisition. It was all part of the same "allergic to clothes" and "spontaneous climaxing" condition she was suffering through, wasn't it? Or was Lauren herself getting a bit turned on by her current predicament?

And, if she were getting off on all this, would that really be so surprising? She found herself in a fairly pornographic situation, as it were. The public nudity. The public orgasms. The vibrator. It was all inherently sexual. Could she fault Rachel for finding it all a bit "sexy"? Could she fault herself?

Lauren closed her eyes, and turned to the redhead without opening them again. She took a deep breath, her naked breasts heaving with her chest, and said, "No, I think I understand." She couldn't help a bashful smile, and she opened her eyes and offered, "No, I definitely understand. All too well."

Relief washed over Rachel's face. As horrified as Lauren had been by the realization that the redhead was deriving some sort of enjoyment from her situation, Rachel had been even more so at being found out.

"I just wish that everyone wasn't staying..."

"It wasn't my idea," Rachel protested.

"You didn't really fight it, though, did you?" Lauren accused her.

"No, I'm sorry," Rachel responded sheepishly. "I can make everyone go home, if you want?"

Lauren sighed. "No, it's fine. It's too late now, anyways. And maybe you're right -- we're getting to the last stages of the contract. The sooner we get it done, the sooner I can put my clothes back on and go home."

The redhead still looked nervous, and perhaps even more embarrassed than her naked friend. "I'm sorry, Lauren. I didn't mean to make it worse for you."

"It'll be okay. Just...you will have to play lookout and make some sort of excuse for me in a little while."

"Definitely, definitely. And I promise, I swear, I won't listen in again." It was Rachel's attempt at a light-hearted joke, but both girls were now fully aware that the redhead had, in fact, listened the last time.

Lauren grimaced, but said, "Well, you've already seen me cum once. I guess it's not like it's going to get any MORE embarrassing."

"I just wish there were some way that I could make it right," the other girl offered.

"It's fine, Rachel, it's fine."

But the redhead wasn't listening anymore. Her eyes had lit up, a metaphorical light bulb going on above her head.

"What?" Lauren asked, unnerved by whatever idea was popping into Rachel head.

"Nothing, nothing," she lied. "I just...whatever...I'll see you back in the conference room."

"...okay,"

Rachel turned to leave, but then turned back. "Are we okay? I mean, do we hug now?"

Lauren didn't really want to embrace her friend as she was currently dressed, but they'd been through an emotional few minutes, and it seemed an appropriate way to demonstrate that things were okay between the two. "Sure."

The pair embraced, Lauren's naked body pressing up against Rachel's pant-suit. Rachel giggled to herself, and cautioned, "Just try not to orgasm in my arms."

"Only if you promise not to get too turned on if I do," Lauren teased.

They separated, and Rachel stepped back towards the door. "Just give me a few minutes. I'll meet you back in the conference room."

Alone again in the men's room, Lauren took a deep breath and leaned over the sink. She had no idea what her friend was planning, but she was more than a little scared. She splashed cold water on her face, ran her hands through her hair, and took another look at herself in the mirror. Her hair hung loose to her shoulders. She was still wearing all her jewelry. And her nipples were, as they had been throughout much of the day, standing straight up and out. No, she couldn't exactly blame Rachel for getting a little bit turned on by the thought of strutting around work in the nude. Lauren hated herself for admitting it, but she couldn't help but be more than a little turned on herself.

Lauren stepped back into the hall and nearly collided with Danny.

Clearly confused by Lauren's emergence from the men's room, Danny stammered through an apology.

Lauren apologized, as well, offering a quick explanation. The men's room was closer.

Danny scratched his head, not wanting to press the issue any further, but curiosity got the best of him. "Are the toilets in there working again?"

Shit, the blonde thought to herself. "No, no, they're still offline."

"Then...?"

There was a momentary pause, Lauren clearly doing her best to come up with some sort of cover story. As if her life hadn't been humiliating enough over the past few days, Danny was now going to think she had been somehow squatting and pissing into the urinals. Which, upon further reflection, might not have been quite as embarrassing as him knowing she'd really just been squatting and pissing over one of the drains in the middle of the room. "I was just checking my make-up," Lauren explained. It was a lie, and an obvious one at that. Danny knew she was lying, and Lauren knew that Danny knew she was lying. But Lauren quickly shifted gears, apologizing once more, and stated, "I thought you'd gone home."

Danny raised the briefcase he had in his right hand. "On my way out now. Just wanted to hit the head before I left." The two glanced at each other uncomfortably, neither sure what to say. Danny, casting about for anything, asked without thinking, "The urinals, though, they're still...up an running, right?"

Lauren gulped. God, get this over with. "Yeah. I mean, yeah, yeah, I think so. I was just in there for my, for my make-up, you know? So, I don't know. But, yeah, I think so."

They looked at each other once more, before Danny finally offered, "Okay. Alright. Good night." He slid past the girl awkwardly into the men's room.

"Good night," she replied. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Massaging her temples, Lauren re-entered the conference room, where Amy, Ginger, and Jessica were all still talking about the evening's plan.

"Everything okay?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Lauren smiled. "Just had to go to the bathroom."

"Where's Rachel?"

"She's coming," the blonde answered.

"You still have my sleeping bag, right?" Ginger asked. "And the pillow?"

"Yeah. Yeah." Lauren was thankful to be putting the awkwardness with Rachel in the bathroom, as well as with Danny outside of said bathroom, behind her. Even if it was just to move on to further, if lesser, awkwardness around tonight's sleepover. "To be honest, though, I didn't end up using it last night. I fell asleep here in the conference room. So, it's all yours tonight."

"So, where exactly are the rest of us going to sleep?" Amy asked the secretary. She was clearly still having just as hard a time with this as Lauren, if for different reasons.

"You can have the sleeping bag," Ginger offered to Amy. "Lauren just sacked out here on the floor on Tuesday. I'm sure I'll survive the night."

Though Lauren was still a bit quiet, the other three girls ran through logistics, arguing about whether they'd all sleep in the conference room or in separate offices, who was going to notice they were wearing the same clothes in the morning, and about whether or not there was some place they could take a shower.

"We've got that worked out," Ginger said, shooting a look at Lauren. "Brian Pinova hooked us up with a way to --"

The secretary's sentence was cut short, though, by the reappearance of Rachel from down the hall. Gone was the redhead's chocolate-colored blazer, her matching pants, and even the yellow blouse the girl had on earlier in the day. In their stead was a black lace-trimmed, white satin slip, presumably fished from inside the box of clothes and lingerie that Julie had bestowed upon Lauren that morning. Rachel still had on all her jewelry, including the pearl necklace, as well as the dress sandals she'd worn all day. Her legs were fully exposed, the hem of the slip shockingly short.

"Jesus Christ," Amy exclaimed, appalled by how Rachel was now dressed.

"Rachel!" Lauren gasped.

The redhead, far from being embarrassed by walking into the conference wearing nothing but the slip, was brimming with confidence. She winked at the blonde, and shrugged. "It's a sleepover, right?"

"You don't need to be doing this," Lauren said, shaking her head.

"Well, I'm not going naked," Rachel smiled. "At least not while Danny's still here."

The blonde smirked. "He left, actually."

"Well, we'll see how the night goes," the redhead teased. She sat down in the seat she'd vacated a few minutes earlier, adjusting the slip around the waist in a futile attempt to pretend it was a cocktail dress, to pretend that she could sit without exposing her panties to anyone who glanced under the table. Her breasts, not quite as full as Lauren's, were nonetheless nearly spilling out of the top. "But I didn't want Lauren to be the only one tramping around the office."

Lauren playfully tossed a handful of unopened condiments at her friend. "You're crazy," she mouthed at her friend. It wasn't much, the office was nearly empty, and Lauren was still the only naked girl in the room. But Rachel was making an offering, an attempt at making it so that Lauren wasn't the only one significantly underdressed that evening. Of course, given her confession earlier, she was probably deriving an element of sexual excitement out of it.

"Well," Ginger announced, pushing away from the table and standing up, "if we're really playing at 'Slutty Pajama Party,' I better go get changed, as well."

Jessica, after first getting a reassuring glance from the Jewish girl, turned to Lauren and asked, "Are you sure that no one's going to walk in? Cleaning people? Security guards?"

"I haven't seen anyone the past two nights," Lauren replied. "But, Jessica, listen, you don't have to..."

The intern wasn't paying attention any longer, already following Ginger out the door and loudly laying claim to the cami-and-panty set she'd had her eyes on earlier in the day. Apparently, Lauren's reassurances were enough to quiet any qualms the younger girl might have had.

Amy, though, sat tight and upright in her chair, looking mortified about what was transpiring. She hadn't been crazy about staying the night in the first place, she'd been uncomfortable around Lauren since the previous morning, and clearly she wanted no part in the lingerie party that unfolding around her. Nervously, she offered, "Maybe I should go."

"Amy, don't worry about it," Lauren assured the dark-haired girl. "You don't have to go. You can stay. You can stay in your clothes. It's fine."

1...345678