All Comments on 'Somali Muslim Swingers'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Unless you're a black Muslim from a foreign country it's hard to relate to these stories. You pigeonholed the potential audience when you create characters that are black Somali Muslims. I wouldn't approve If you wrote a story called "German Christian Swingers". Religion kills tumescence and so does Somali. I can't imagine an attractive Somalian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again

Another example of the only story Spamuelx ever writes. The same racist crap. The same shitty one page story of boring sex between characters whos race and religion matter more than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How is it possible.......

that after writing so many stories your skills haven't improved one iota.

SamuelxSamuelxover 5 years agoAuthor
I write about those who are invisible, not the maintream

I write about Haitians, Somalis, Arabs and others who aren't thought of as sexual beings or as normal men and normal women with sexual desires because the White world considers them to be "other". I don't care if someone from the lily-white universe doesn't like my stories. I write for and about people of color. It's NOT all about you. Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not what you write about

It's that your writing is crappy. You write the same biracial bisexual dude fucks porrly written stereotype every time. FFS it's not all about race and religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get a life

Really, you need a new hobby. Spamming liteerotica with hundreds of crappy "stories".

What's the matter? Why you can't stop? Go swimming, play football, take a trip, make friends, get a nice job and grow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...