All Comments on 'Somali Pet Ch. 04'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

What an industrious lady you are, Jasmine. And so many teasers in this chapter! Please tell us how Caaisho copes when Danielle takes her to Le Chateau Club. I wonder if Danielle and two Domme dykes could make her airtight? And what about that treat Caaisho has left on her mam's pillow? Danielle simply has to introduce Isniino to the delights of lesbian sex, and maybe even incestual lesbian sex. But you don't need me to plant ideas into your fertile mind! This chapter gets 5 stars from me.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 1 year ago

Nasty. 5 stars for the risky non-PC work.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 1 year ago

Keep in coming...love the continuous degradation of your sluts. Very hot reading!

AmandonAmandonabout 1 year ago

Excellent verbal skills! 5 stars and empty balls.

Amiable69Amiable69about 1 year ago

Another outstanding chapter! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a fan of the N word but you made it work. As for the rest, I have no idea how anyone could write so much with so much quality. I hope this story has 100 chapters, thanks.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

524. Looks as if we aren’t going to see sex with the Mom, but just maybe you will desire to complete the story which is so unlikely in your history. You write so wickedly and erotically that it is a shame that we readers have to visualize our own conclusions. No matter. This is enticing in its own right. Good job.

Royse69Royse694 days ago

Getting better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES