Somali Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
Pet gets makeover and pays the price with her tongue.
8.8k words
4.67
14.1k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Pet gets makeover and pays the price with her tongue.

Note 1: This story is heavy on race play (as well as some religious meanderings) as a white woman dominates a Muslim college girl. If that bothers you, please read no further.

Note 2: This is part five of the series. Obviously, reading the previous chapters will help this all to make sense... but in case you want to dive ahead or just a refresher if you read the previous chapters a while ago.

Chapter 1: Caaisho and her Somali family move into the house next door to lesbian seductress Danielle. Danielle, using a sly seduction technique, mixed with some aggressive behavior (including some very non-consensual aspects) seduces and dominates her eighteen-year-old big breasted, big bootied neighbor.

Chapter 2: Caaisho wakes up mortified by what she allowed to happen to her, and by all the things she'd ended up willingly doing, yet after a brief resistance, she ends up submitting completely to her white 'Mommy' all over again.

Chapter 3: A short chapter, where Caaisho's determination to resist any further temptation is mostly overcome by Danielle's adlib discourse about the harmful effects of everyday morality and the unnecessary guilt it provokes. Then her largely habitual resistance is fully washed away when she discovers the joys of a showerhead and eating ass.

Chapter 4: After one final and very brief resistance, Caaisho fully accepts her role as a submissive pet to her white neighbour and discovers the joys of sodomy.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this wicked story.

Somali Pet Ch 05

Next morning: Sunday morning.

Caaisho woke up to an empty bed.

Guilt coursed through her yet again. For two nights in a row she'd allowed herself to become a complete sexual bimbo to a white woman... an older white woman.

Yet even as she recalled last night and the night before, her hand went to her pussy, or her 'cunt', as Danielle insisted on calling it.

She began to rub herself slowly as she replayed her complete sexual submission to Danielle.

The good: Danielle created euphoric feelings inside her she hadn't known existed.

The bad: She humiliated her over and over again.

The bad: Worse, the humiliation enhanced the fires inside her and turned her on in ways she couldn't explain.

The good: She'd discovered pleasure she hadn't even known existed.

The bad: She was already craving more mental and physical abuse.

The bad: She wished Danielle was here right now.

The good: She'd never felt more alive than when she accepted her sexual submission to Danielle.

The real bad: She no longer felt she had much control over her life.

The really bad: Her parents would be arriving home later today.

The really, really bad: She'd be disowned by her family if they discovered any of what she'd allowed to happen to her during the past two nights.

"Hey, don't you dare touch that pussy without permission from your Mistress, you dumb fucking bimbo," Danielle ordered, as she smiled at how she'd completely corrupted this once morally upright Somali Muslim.

Caaisho apologized, reluctantly stopping, and hoping she'd get used again, "Sorry, Mistress." Guilt? What guilt?

"I forgive you, but do you remember who owns that hairy cunt of yours?" Danielle questioned, as she sauntered over to the bed, wearing only a t-shirt and stockings. She'd already decided what Caaisho would be having for breakfast... no, for brunch, since it was already ten thirty [A1]o'clock.

"You do, Mistress," Caaisho answered, excited to see Danielle almost naked... having immediately accepted once again that she was a bimbo slut for this woman, and all she could think about was the pleasure that submission constantly brought to her.

"So who decides when you're allowed to come?" Danielle asked, as she got onto the bed, straddling the girl's legs.

"You do, Mistress," Caaisho repeated, mindlessly answering like the sexual bimbo she now was.

"Are you hungry for some homemade brunch?" Danielle asked, as she knee-walked forward until she was straddling the very pretty black teen Muslim's face.

"Yes Mistress, very hungry," Caaisho answered, as the lightly-pubed box was lowered onto her face and she admired the tantalizing view... beautiful and appetizing.

"Well then, lick away, cunt muncher," Danielle offered, as she turned her attention to her phone and began texting arrangements for a wicked plan she had for her new pet later on today.

Caaisho felt a chill of adrenaline go up her back at being called 'cunt muncher'. She couldn't remotely understand why the name calling turned her on, it was just another sting of humiliation, but she couldn't deny that the rougher she was treated, and the nastier she was treated, the more thrilling it was. Her complete sense of helplessness and the inevitability of submission was a new facet to her life that she was not only accepting, but actually embracing.

The teen leaned up and licked the trimmed bush. It was fairly dark underneath this woman, but she could see the mixture of black and grey pubic hair... a reminder that this dominant woman was older than her own mother.

At first the taste was a little soapy; obviously she'd taken a shower this morning.

Danielle texted a friend (not a pet) who was celebrating her sixtieth birthday today: Happy birthday, bitch.

Caaisho was enjoying this casual exploration of just lying on her back and lapping away. She wasn't in a rush, just a calm exploration. A pussy, she'd discovered, was full of nooks and crannies to explore. The pussy lips, the folds, the clit, plus all the intricacies of each.

Danielle's friend Sharon responded as she read a newspaper (remember those?): Thanks, although I'm pretty sure you're the bitch.

Danielle laughed: That is hard to argue. I have a really cute present for you for your birthday, if you want to bid on her.

Sharon asked, knowing Danielle's preference of girls: Young and cute I hope.

Danielle responded: With huge titties just for you. I know how you love big tits.

Sharon smiled; she'd been married for thirty years, then divorced for three, but had indulged in more sex during the past three years than all thirty combined... and had even tripled the count. And all with women... mostly younger women. Her biggest weakness was tits. Hers were small, and she'd always wished they were bigger. She responded: I do love big tits.

Caaisho was creating a little wetness as she probed Danielle's pink hole, wishing to rinse away the subtle soap taste and replace it with the much more appealing cunt juice taste.

Danielle replied: And she's a Muslim.

Sharon smiled again. Danielle had seduced her neighbour rather quickly. She typed: Not to mention gorgeously black. That didn't take long.

Danielle replied: You know patience has never been my virtue.

Sharon laughed and texted: Ain't that the truth.

Danielle asked: Le Chateau Club Mansion at four?

Sharon was already looking forward to some birthday pussy and some birthday pets. She was a switch. A sub to dominants, and a dominant to subs... she enjoyed both roles equally. She replied: That is the plan. Should I add her to the auction list?

Danielle asked: Definitely. Her name is Caaisho.

Sharon: Delicious.

Danielle smiled as her orgasm built: Yes, she is.

Danielle added: Is Angela coming too?

Sharon responded: She'd better be... although I'd better be coming a lot too.

Danielle smiled. One thing she'd learned in the past ten years is the older you get, the blunter you get. She responded: You will be coming all day and night... although I won't be there for the auction.

Sharon said: I'd better be, and you'd better show up.

Danielle responded: I believe that is a promise I can keep.

[Editor's Note: To avoid confusion, I should explain that Le Chateau Club Mansion featured in this series is not the same Le Chateau Club that is featured in many other stories. The two locations are affiliated, but while the famous Le Chateau Club is a popular (and notorious) urban nightclub, Le Chateau Club Mansion is a little-known but luxurious hideaway located somewhere in the countryside near Boston, where attendance is by invitation only. Both locations feature wild lesbian partying.]

Caaisho continued luxuriously licking, gradually stimulating the cream from the cunt. She loved doing this, although she was frustrated she couldn't see Danielle's reactions. Danielle had never gone this long while being pleasured without speaking.

As if reading her pet's mind, Danielle set her phone aside and moaned, "Are you enjoying your

brunch?"

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho replied.

"Suck on my clit, my cunt-licking dhilo," Danielle ordered, having googled the Somali[A2] word for whore.

Caaisho moaned while she licked. For some reason, being called a dhilo, a term she'd never heard spoken by a woman, although she'd heard it from many of her male relatives (never directed at her), really turned her on.

"Are you a dhilo?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm a dirty, fucking, cunt-licking bimbo dhilo," Caaisho listed off, degrading herself, and thus enhancing the thrill of her own submission.

Danielle loved how quickly this sweet Somali had become a complete lustful bimbo. Of all her

conquests, and she'd had many, this was her most impressive. She'd turned pets more quickly, but nobody had come close to the completely obedient submission of this very recently virginal girl. "You love eating cunt, don't you?" Danielle asked, as she inched herself forward and ground, not on Caaisho's face this time, but on her forehead and hairline. This was, to her mind, an additional level of humiliation, that would push her pet even further into willingness to do anything for the privilege of serving not just her, but any dominant woman.

Caaisho was surprised to see the yummy cunt moving away from her mouth and onto her forehead, and even more surprised when Danielle started to ride her head, yet she answered, even as humiliation rose through her, "Yes, I love eating your cunt."

"No, I asked if you love eating cunt in general, not just mine, you dumb dhilo," Danielle clarified, as she rubbed herself on the Muslim's head.

"Then I don't know the answer, I've only ever tasted yours, Mistress," the teen pet explained, but now she wondered what another pussy would taste like. Did they all taste the same? Was each one different? She imagined they would likely have at least some subtle differences.

Danielle moaned in this unique position, one she'd never encountered in porn, so perhaps it was her own sexual position she'd just invented, "Then don't worry. You'll be learning the answer very, very soon."

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, as she tried to get comfortable while her forehead was being used to get her Mistress off. Her humiliation was intense, which lit a burning fire inside her. The prospect of eating more pussy was both terrifying and enticing. Terrifying because the further she went down this rabbit hole, the more likely her secret would be revealed to the wrong people, such as her parents. She also realized they'd be coming back tonight, so this wild weekend of sexual awakenings was likely about to end.

"Oh yes! So much cunt to eat, and so little time," Danielle chuckled, having already activated her plan to really push the teen's limits today.

"I am feeling quite hungry," Caaisho admitted, her worries about being outed already washed completely out of her mind, and replaced by her desire to have Danielle's pussy back on her mouth... the feel of the wetness on her forehead and in her hair only making her want it back on her lips even more.

"Prepare for your morning shower," Danielle moaned, as she ground roughly against her pet's head.

"Yes, Mistress! Come all over my hair and my head," Caaisho urged. This new kink was incredibly weird, yet oddly relaxing. As a child, she'd always loved when her mother washed her hair, it was so soothing. And although this experience was quite different, it was also strangely comforting. Kind of like a scalp massage.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, my dumb fucking dhilo," Danielle declared as she came, and her abundance of cunt cum flooded into the teen's kinky hair, onto her forehead, and drizzled down her face.

It was the weirdest sensation, feeling the wet warmth of Danielle's cum on her scalp and forehead. Caaisho wished she could taste it. She was really craving cunt cum. But instead, she just allowed the shower of cunt cum to drizzle down her forehead and flow slowly down her face. Cum was rolling down the left side of her nose and her lips. She licked her lips for... unfortunately... only a hint of the sweet taste she craved.

Danielle, knowing the addicted slut would be dying for some cunt juice, backed herself up again to sit on the teen's face properly.

Caaisho instantly began licking the leaking pussy, desperate to guzzle down every drop of the cunt cum she could reach. Most of it was in her hair, but that didn't stop her from using her fingers and tongue to explore the entire region for cunt cum droplets... like a stray dog doing her best to survive on garbage scraps.

"That's it, clean my cunt nice and clean," Danielle ordered. She snatched up her phone and checked what time she'd booked the salon for. 12:30. They had an hour to get there.

Caaisho licked aggressively, hoping to stimulate a second tasty orgasm from her Mistress's yummy cunt.

Danielle crawled off of her drenched pet and took a picture of her. She said, "You look extra slutty with my cunt cum dripping down your face."

"The perfect dhilo," Caaisho said, at this point in her misadventures not at all fazed by having her picture taken in such a compromising position. Danielle had a litany of compromising photos and videos of her already, and she had to assume her secret was safe and secure in Danielle's hands.

"Indeed you are," Danielle agreed. "Now go shower. We have an appointment at 12:30."

"Where are we going?" Caaisho asked, curious and a little nervous.

"Bimbo dhilo dykes don't ask fucking questions," Danielle uttered firmly. "They do what they're told, and they go where they're told, and they find out where it is once they get there."

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I really am still learning how to be a good submissive dhilo," Caaisho apologized.

"You're right. I keep forgetting that two days ago you were just a boring virgin," Danielle reassured her.

"And now I'm a bimbo cunt-licking dhilo, whose body is yours to use however you please," Caaisho said, desperate to receive her Mistress's approval.

"Yes you are," Danielle agreed, thrilled with the girl's progress. "Now go fucking shower, unless you want to go out into the world smelling like cunt."

"I will if you want me to," Caaisho offered, shamelessly and completely under the white woman's spell.

"Another day, perhaps," Danielle said. This girl really was the ultimate submissive!

"Whatever you say, Mistress," Caaisho agreed placidly, and she got out of bed and went to shower, her own pussy leaking a little, and feeling rather neglected, since her Mistress hadn't touched it all morning, and she hadn't allowed her to do so either.

.....

In Danielle's car, in her black abaya, Caaisho wondered where she was going. Danielle refused to let her wear a bra or panties... only black thigh high stockings, and bright red four-inch heels that she'd never worn before.

With her hard nipples slightly poking out her abaya, not wearing any underwear, she really did feel like a dhilo. And, as usual, conflicting emotions ricocheted around inside her.

Guilt.

Excitement.

Curiosity.

The not knowing what was about to happen was both the best and the worst part.

She'd always been in control of her decisions, or her parents were. And either way, whatever she ended up doing had been safe and boring. So right now, just riding in the car with no underwear was scary and exciting.

Danielle didn't say a word. She knew the teen was nervous and curious, but she also knew that building her anticipation was enhancing her submission and she was really looking forward to pushing her new pet's boundaries beyond her current limits.

They reached a mall, and Caaisho's eyes went wide. While this wasn't the one closest to her home, there was a distinct possibility of bumping into a classmate here. She considered saying something, but she recalled the harsh rebuke she'd gotten less than an hour ago when she'd asked where they were going. So just like she'd always trusted her parents without question, she understood she needed to trust Danielle the same way.

Danielle parked and said, "Let's go."

"Yes, Mistress," the teen bimbo replied. She really liked using the word 'Mistress'. It rolled off of her tongue so smoothly, and it always made her body tingle.

Danielle began walking, not waiting for the teen, who was struggling to walk in the totally unfamiliar four-inch heels.

Caaisho focused on not stumbling or tripping. And a fast learner in almost everything, after a few minutes, she was walking fairly smoothly.

As she arrived inside the mall itself, she couldn't help feeling people were staring at her. The heels with the abaya were obviously sending contradictory impressions: one was about ultra modesty, the other was the opposite. And although her abaya was normally within an inch of being floor-length, her high heels raised that to about five inches, which probably attracted extra attention to her sexy red shoes. She wondered what people would think if they knew her demure black pantyhose were actually sexy thigh high stockings, and her pantiless cunt would be easily accessible to anyone her Mistress saw fit to offer it to.

Danielle headed for the food court for two reasons: First, she was hungry. Second, she wanted to test Caaisho's obedience.

Danielle stood in line to order a Subway sandwich, and she glanced back to see Caaisho standing a few feet behind her.

Danielle beckoned her closer.

Caaisho approached her.

Danielle asked, "Hungry?"

"Yes," Caaisho replied, not addressing her as Mistress, since other people were within earshot.

"For pussy, or for actual food?" Danielle asked boldly, not at all concerned about what other people might think about her... one of the perks of being retired. There were no consequences... neither professional nor financial... for any of her scandalous behaviour. She couldn't strip naked in public of course, but there were no actual laws against publicly giving her pet the option of dining on some pussy.

Caaisho was shocked by the question, and she could feel her cheeks burning. She didn't know how to answer. It was undeniable that she wanted more pussy... but she was also actually hungry. She replied, "Food, please."

"Food please, what?" Danielle drilled down, enjoying her pet's obvious discomfort, especially since a few people nearby were obviously watching them and eavesdropping.

"Food please, Mistress," Caaisho replied, her cheeks on fire, painfully aware that strangers were watching, listening, and judging her.

"Good girl," Danielle replied, encouraging the obedience. "What would you like?"

"Um, well, a BLT," Caaisho answered, "if that's all right," feeling horribly insecure.