Somali Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, this way you can experience the softness of a woman's curves, and maybe worship her tits, yet still get fucked by a real cock, feel the throbbing of a real dick, taste the salty seed of cum, or even feel its warmth as it coats your face," Danielle explained.

"Oh," the teen repeated, oddly intrigued by this real cock, yet not wanting to feel it inside her, since it was real, which somehow seemed more sinful than being fucked by a plastic cock. Not to mention the risk of pregnancy!

"Don't worry, she isn't going to fuck you," Danielle said.

"At least not today," Kiki said, her balls beginning to boil, as she enjoyed fucking these luscious tits.

"But she might come between your big knockers," Danielle said.

"No might about it," Kiki said, as she furiously fucked the titties.

"Okay," Caaisho said, not knowing what to expect.

"Hold them really tight around her," Danielle instructed, enjoying the tit fucking as a spectator sport.

"Yes, Mistress," the teen said, gradually finding this weird experience becoming more and more arousing... even the soft and sensitive flesh between her breasts was able to deliver pleasure to her.

"Do you like getting your fat udders fucked?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, I love getting my black tits fucked by this hot Asian woman and her big cock," she said, lifting her head a bit to watch the action.

"Yeah, I'm going to paint your black tits white," Kiki said, about to bust.

"Come on my tits, give me that white cum," Caaisho begged, wanting to feel the cum shooting out of that anomalous dick.

"Give her that load, Kiki," Danielle demanded.

"Oh, fuck yes, here it comes," Kiki declared, and she gave out a primal grunt-moan, before she shot rope after rope of cum into the Somali girl's black valley of flesh.

"Oh yes, paint this black bitch white," Caaisho moaned, feeling all that warm, sticky goo splattering inside her valley of flesh.

"A bukkake might be a fun activity in the near future," Danielle said more to herself than anyone else. The idea of a dozen or so loads of white cum all over her pet's very black body was suddenly very intriguing... and a visual she couldn't help imagining.

"That would be hot," Kiki agreed, even as more cum oozed out of her cock in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"So hot," Caaisho agreed, in awe of the sensation of warmth coursing through her body... even though she had no idea what a bukkake was. The word sounded Japanese, so maybe it was some kinky specialty of Kiki's.

"I'll add it to my lengthy list of upcoming tasks for my newest pet," Danielle said, as Kiki slowly climbed off of her pet and down to the floor.

Danielle strolled over to her as Caaisho sat up and looked between her very big tits. "Oh my," the teen said, seeing the big gobs of sperm on her tits.

The Mistress scooped up a big wad from between the tits, and brought it to her pet's lips.

Caaisho eyes went wide.

"Open up, slut," Danielle ordered.

After another brief hesitation, she opened her mouth and tasted sperm for the first time.

"Good girl," Danielle approved, using her other finger to scoop some more of the cum from the black tits.

Caaisho was surprised by the lack of any strong taste. A hint of salt. On the other hand, the texture was rich and gooey.

Danielle fed her pet a few scoops of cum, which she obediently accepted and swallowed.

"You really are turning into a very obedient pet," Danielle approved.

"I want to be the best pet you have," Caaisho answered, each and every experience she had with her Mistress pulling her deeper and deeper into the exhilaration of pleasure and submission.

"You're well on your way to achieving that," Danielle said, as Kiki came with a warm, damp cloth and wiped the last remnants of cum from her body.

"Thank you."

"However, I do plan to push your limits of obedience tonight," Danielle warned.

"Okay?" the pet said tentatively.

"Get her dressed for the fundraiser," Danielle said.

"Fundraiser?"

"Yes, I'm taking you to a fundraiser for Senator Greene."

"Senator Daphne Greene?" Caaisho asked in awe. The woman who could become the first woman president [A3]in 2024... following two old men so out of touch with the real world in their opposing fashions... a much younger woman seemed like the perfect choice for America.

"Yes."

"I idolize her!"

"Well, play your cards right, and you might meet her some day soon."

"You know her?"

"Oh, I certainly do know her," Danielle smiled, having taken part in a massive lesbian orgy for the senator's 50th birthday just five weeks ago at an invitation-only gala at the original Le Chateau Club.

"Like know her, know her?" Caaisho asked.

"Yes. She's eaten my pussy, and I've fucked her," Danielle said. "Although she isn't my pet. We've just played together a few times."

"No way!" Caaisho exclaimed, as Kiki, still mostly naked, dressed her up. Well, if you can call putting her in gold stockings (who knew that colour existed in nylons?), a pure white flowing see-through abaya, and white four-inch heels, dressing her up.

"Yes, she's a very sexy and vivacious woman, "Danielle said, helping her pet off the table.

"I'll bring her back another day to pay for your services today," Danielle offered, just as her phone rang.

"Hopefully soon," Kiki said, her cock still rock hard, which wasn't a problem, because she'd also be fucking her next client... a well-off white woman who loved her dick.

Caaisho had her hair done as well, and she was very quiet while she wondered what would be happening next.

"She's quite the cutie," the hairdresser said.

"Very," Danielle said, as she answered the phone. "Hi, Sharon. We'll be on our way pretty soon."

Caaisho wondered where they were going next. Given the way her sheer abaya displayed rather than concealed all her assets, it wouldn't be to a fancy restaurant, that was for sure!

"Yes, I promise she'll be worth the wait. Likely the best girl I've ever brought to one of these charity shindigs," Danielle said.

Caaisho wondered who would be there... and why Danielle was making such a big deal about bringing her along.

"She'll definitely be your best birthday present ever," Danielle continued, quite certain that Caaisho would go for a pretty penny, and the favours she owed Sharon would be settled.

Caaisho kept listening, curious... curious... curious...

"Yes, of course the winner can keep her for the night," Danielle agreed.

Caaisho heard that, and her eyes went wide at the thought of spending all night with someone she'd never met. Even though her parents wouldn't be home tonight, she'd never been allowed to sleep over at any anyone's house. Except of course the other night when there hadn't been any heat in her house.

Danielle said, "She may resist for a minute or two, but then she'll give in, and she'll be the best submissive you've ever met, and one of the hottest."

"With this outfit and her humongous black tits in plain sight like they are, she'll be a huge hit," the hairdresser added.

"See you soon," Danielle said before hanging up and turning to the hairdresser. "Isn't she amazing?"

"You've brought some hot women in here, but none that compared to this one," the hairdresser said, her tip almost always being the same... a sweet pussy licking from the pet.

"I know," Danielle said. "

"Am I the hottest pet you've ever had?" Caaisho asked.

"Maybe," Danielle laughed, loving her pet's constant need for approval and attention. "Damn close, anyway."

"And she has some spunk," the hairdresser, named Jane, said.

"And I can really eat pussy," Caaisho added.

"If you mean mine, then you'll have a chance to prove that very soon," Jane assured her.

"Mmmmmm," Caaisho purred, the idea of exploring this woman's pussy was intriguing... especially because she was so fucking horny right now.

Ten minutes later, Caaisho with curls in her hair, was on her knees licking the hairdresser... her second pussy ever.

"She's a natural," Jane moaned.

"Yeah, she was born to please," Danielle agreed.

"Do you need an orgasm today?" Jane asked her friend. She always enjoyed the taste of Danielle's sweet pussy.

"Tempting," Danielle smiled, but she was on a tight schedule, and she'd just enjoyed multiple orgasms.

Jane moaned as the teen really attacked her clit, "I'm guessing you've already had my boss munching on your pussy."

"Four climaxes in less than an hour," Danielle said smugly, the old woman the only person able to get her off so many times consecutively.

"Only four?" Jane smiled, her boss having the ability to create the perfect ride for giving multiple orgasms... the next one seeming to crash down on top of the last.

"Sadly, there's someplace I need to take my pet, and I promised we'd be there soon," Danielle explained.

"Fair enough," Jane said, placing her hand on the back of the Muslim's head.

Caaisho was intrigued by both the similarities and the differences between the two pussies. This woman's was less hairy and had a milder scent, but an almost equally addicting unique taste. And just like when she licked her Mistress, she couldn't get enough of this woman's pussy... and she was dying to make her cum.

"You're doing very well. Don't stop!" the hairdresser moaned.

Caaisho had no intention of stopping, but she took the plea as a clue the woman was close, and so she really worked over the clit with her lips and tongue.

"Get her off quickly, my pet," Danielle ordered, since they were nearing a possible time crunch.

Caaisho was already focused on achieving that end, and she was rewarded not even a minute later, when the woman moaned loudly and didn't say anything, but she did push the coed's face deeper into her wetness. The teen licked up the cum as it leaked out of the woman and into her hungry mouth.

Once she'd recovered somewhat, Jane let go of her head, and Danelle ordered, "Let's go, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho nodded, standing up and saying in parting, "thank you for the delicious snack, ma'am."

"You're very welcome," Jane responded, stunned by the pure obedience of this young woman.

Danielle led her pet, her face wet and shiny with pussy juice, into the main part of the salon, and out to the limousine Danielle had hired for the rest of this special night.

Caaisho was unaware... or maybe forgot... that her entire body was visible through the very see-through abaya. Simply responding to its lovely white colour and delicate fabric, she wondered how Mistress Danielle had possibly found such an item.

The limo driver, a very pretty Norwegian blonde, opened the door for them as Caaisho asked, "Where are we going?"

"To Le Chateau Club Mansion," the pretty blonde limo driver answered, knowing this naïve girl would have no idea what the club was... an exclusive lesbian club (built as a reclusive spot outside the city for the elite in the lesbian society... run by a very rich woman named Sharon Stevens. On certain Sundays it hosted pet auctions for the rich and famous, and tonight this pretty Muslim would be going home with the highest bidder.

"Take good care of her," Danielle said.

"You know I will," Olga, the limo driver, replied.

"You're not coming?" Caaisho asked, suddenly very concerned.

"No, I have another engagement," Danielle said. "But I'm leaving you in amazing hands. Just do whatever anyone tells you to."

"Okay," Caaisho nodded weakly, although she was suddenly a bundle of nerves.

"Trust me," Danielle said, taking her pet's hands in hers, "I would never get you to do something I didn't think you were ready for. Just do as you're told, completely abandon of any pretense of your previous life, and have fun."

"Okay," Caaisho nodded.

"I know you're nervous, but I promise you'll be in good hands."

"Okay," the pet nodded.

Danielle kissed her as a few people walked by, eliciting a couple of gasps. Then when the kiss was broken, Caaisho... in full submission mode and desperate to continue showing her Mistress how good she was... rebuked their remaining audience of one by saying, "What? Haven't you ever seen a nigger kissing her white Mistress before?"

"Oh my God!" the older woman gasped.

"I'd have you screaming that phrase if I munched your white hairy grey cunt," Caaisho added, feeling totally liberated.

"Well, I never," the woman said before storming off.

"Caaisho, you're a nasty nigger," Danielle said, kissing her pet again.

Olga said, "That was impressive stuff."

"She's a very good girl," Danielle crooned, after she broke the kiss and slapped her pet's ass.

"Thank you, Mistress," Caaisho said, stepping into the limo.

Fifteen minutes later, Caaisho was in a different salon, where she received a complete make-over with make-up... which her parents never allowed her to wear... ever. It made her excited, which enhanced her face even more. As she looked at her finished face, she felt like she could be a model.

Back inside the limo, Olga said, "Now just relax for a while, pretty girl. We have a thirty-minute drive."

"Okay," Caaisho said, and before she knew it, she was drifting into a brief slumber... curious about what was ahead of her... excited about what she might be expected to do... but nervous that her Mistress wouldn't be present to guide her through her assumedly exciting upcoming adventure.

Continued in part 6... Pet is teased by numerous women at Le Chateau Club Mansion, and is auctioned off to the highest bidder.