Somali Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's perfectly all right, my pet. I'll order it for you, while you go around and ask five strangers if they can see your nipples," Danielle said.

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho agreed. With the cat this far out of the bag, the situation couldn't get much more embarrassing, so she might as well be just as brazen as Danielle was being, and hope for the best. So she turned to the person standing behind her, the only one now within earshot, and asked, as shame coursed through her, "Ma'am, can you see my nipples through my abaya?"

"Young lady!" the older woman gasped.

"Please answer the question. Can you see them?" Caaisho asked again, even though she could easily see her nipples through the fabric, so she already knew the answer.

"You're disgusting!" she accused, and she turned and hurried away.

"That's one," Danielle said cheerily, "only four more to go." She was a little amused by her pet's shame, but more by the prudish woman's response.

"This is embarrassing," Caaisho admitted.

"No worries, it's not your fault that old bitch was a prude. And regardless of people's reactions, a pet bimbo slut needs to learn that she has no shame," Danielle explained. "Your purpose in life is to please me, which often includes either pleasing or shocking other people. It's that simple."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho agreed, not happy about Danielle's expectations, but knowing she'd go along with them anyway. She was well along the road towards becoming a mindless bimbo willing to do absolutely anything to earn that rapturous delight again that only Danielle had ever given her.

"Go and complete your survey," Danielle said, before going to the counter and ordering their sandwiches.

Caaisho looked around the semi-busy food court. Her assigned task was so humiliating, yet she couldn't deny it also kind of turned her on. The evidence was in the slight wetness leaking out of her, which was particularly awkward, since she wasn't wearing any panties, meaning her inner thighs were getting sticky. She hated that her body was controlling her actions instead of her better judgement, but she couldn't think of a way to argue herself out of doing this.

She approached table with three teenagers seated at it, and she figured this would count as three people. Because she didn't care what white girls thought of her... they were all dressed in ultra-short skirts anyway.

Once she reached the table, she asked, "May I ask you girls something?"

"Uh, sure," a pretty blonde in a tank top said.

"Can you see my nipples through my abaya?" she asked, posing a bit to showcase her big tits... which were way bigger than any of these three white girls.

"What?" another girl... a pony-tailed brunette... gasped.

"They're definitely noticeable," the blonde said, obviously amused.

"Yes, her nipples are bigger than your entire tits, Jamie," another blonde teased the brunette.

"Fuck you," Jamie snapped.

"If you had bigger tits, maybe I would," the blonde countered.

"Can you see them?" I asked Jamie.

"Who couldn't, you slut?" she snarled.

"Thank you," she said serenely, ignoring the jab and kind of enjoying the attention, and the way she'd stirred up some trouble between these pretty white girls.

"What a slut," Jamie said, loud enough for Caaisho to hear.

She didn't know why she did it... it was so not her... or at least not the old her... but she turned around and bragged, as she flagrantly cupped her breasts, "At least people want to play with my fun bags, unlike your tiny mole hills."

One of the blondes roared with laughter, and Caaisho turned and resumed walking away while Jamie yelled, "Fuck you!"

Danielle watched her pet cup her breasts, say something and walk away while a girl with a ponytail shouted something angry at her back. She couldn't help smiling. Caaisho was already stepping out of her shell and discovering the power of her sexuality and her body.

Caaisho smiled, feeling good that, for the first time, she'd given to a white girl the same kind of flack they usually gave her. One more person to ask, she thought to herself. She saw a nerdy looking college boy sitting by himself at the very end of the food court and decided, Why not? She went over to him and asked, "Hi, excuse me. May I ask you something?"

"Um, sure," he said, looking up at her, a little surprised.

"Can you see my nipples through my abaya?" Caaisho asked, even as she noticed he was already staring at her voluptuous chest and her hard, excited nipples.

"Um, I, um..." he struggled, in awe of the question, and the nipples that were clearly protruding against her garment.

"I forgot to wear a bra today, and the cool breeze has gotten my nipples rather hard," Caaisho explained as clinically as possible, enjoying the impact her question and her nipples were having on the guy. "I'm just a little worried they might be noticeable. Are they?"

"Y-y-yes, v-very," he stammered, unable to yank his gaze... no, his stare... away from Caaisho's chest.

"Darn," Caaisho sighed dramatically, enjoying the obviously huge impact she was having on the boy. "I just can't seem to keep them from getting hard. I hope you don't think they look too sexy, but do they? Your dick isn't getting hard right now, is it? Please tell me you don't have an erection!"

He continued staring at the very prominent nipples, wondering how big the entire tits on this confusing girl were. Was she for real? He took a shot at telling the truth. "I-I-I'm sorry to tell you that your nipples are very sexy, and I definitely do have an erection because of them. Is that bad?"

"Well, not bad, so much as unfortunate, since I need to return to my Mistress now, instead of giving you a blow job. But thank you for telling me, and have a good day," she smiled and turned and walked away, glad that she'd gotten him hard and flummoxed. She returned to Danielle, who was just sitting down with their food.

"Looks like you had fun," Danielle said.

"I did, after I got past the awkwardness," Caaisho admitted.

"Accepting who you are, who you can become, and claiming your sexual power is an enlightening process," Danielle explained.

"It was all of those things," Caaisho smiled, feeling a rush of adrenaline at the quirky multitask she'd just completed.

"Eat up, my pet. Our day is just getting started," Danielle hinted at the twisted events still to come.

Caaisho would have been terrified by those words a day ago, but now they excited her.

They ate in silence, before Danielle said after they'd both finished their sandwiches, "Let's go, my slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho obeyed, curious what was next in this already exciting day... her pussy, her wet fucking cunt, already leaking and desperate for some of Danielle's aggressive attention.

Danielle led her to a salon where a good friend worked. She walked in and said to the assistant, "My pet is here for her full makeover."

"Of course, Mistress Danielle," a diminutive Asian lady agreed.

Caaisho was a little nervous about what a full make-over might include.

"Follow me," the Asian ordered, always in awe of the pretty young girls an accomplished Domme like Danielle could seduce.

"Um, okay," Caaisho replied, looking at Danielle for guidance.

"Do as you're told and enjoy yourself," Danielle ordered, as she got ready for her own pampering from her favourite cunt-licker at the salon, a mid-sixties Japanese women who ate pussy like no other... often to at least half a dozen orgasms, all while Danielle was given a manicure, a pedicure and massage.

"Thank you, Mistress," Caaisho said, feeling compelled to inform the Asian of her status as a submissive bimbo.

The Asian, named Kiki, led the Somali into a small room and ordered, "Get naked."

"Naked?" Caaisho asked.

"Yes, completely naked, including your nylons," Kiki said, ignoring the girl's obvious concern.

"Um, okay," Caaisho nodded, and unlike a regular masseuse, Kiki didn't leave while Caaisho disrobed, but openly watched.

Caaisho was super nervous now. She'd never been naked in front of anyone before Danielle, and at least at first, that had been far from stress free. She knew she had a good body, but she considered it sacred, and it was supposed to be seen only by her future husband... well, at least that had been the law before she'd acquired a Mistress. And Danielle's parting words just now had included the admonishment to do as she was told, which now included stripping down to her skin in front of this stranger.

"Hurry up," Kiki instructed. "We're on a strict timeline."

"Sorry," Caaisho said, and she pulled the abaya over her head to reveal her almost completely naked body, with her thigh highs, and very hard nipples.

"Nice body," Kiki admired, always having a thing for a black girl's body.

"Thank you," Caaisho replied, flattered by the compliment.

"Nylons, too."

"Okay," Caaisho said, before adding for reasons she didn't even understand, "Mistress Danielle prefers me to wear them."

"She's not here right now, and they'll go back on once I'm done with you," Kiki said.

"Okay," Caaisho agreed, nervously unsure of what was meant by 'Once I'm done with you'.

Caaisho rolled her nylons off as the pretty Asian watched. Whether she was Chinese or Japanese, Caaisho couldn't decipher. She couldn't really tell the difference between the two nationalities... which sounded racist, but it was just the best she could manage. She herself had experienced the same perceptions, since it seemed that every white person assumed that all Muslims came from the same country... Saudi Arabia... and spoke the same language... Arabic. When in fact Somalia was about 1300 miles away from Saudi Arabia as the crow flies, and Caaisho didn't speak a word of Arabic, even though she spoke the Somali language fluently. (And yes, Africa does have widespread crow populations... the native variety is called 'pied crows'. I have no information about how straight they fly, however.)

"Lie on your stomach on the table," Kiki ordered.

"Okay," Caaisho nodded, unsure of what was about to happen. She assumed it was something sexual, she just didn't know what.

But it wasn't.

Kiki massaged the Muslim girl, admiring her big, dark booty, and wondering what it would be like to fuck it. No one who just looked at her on the outside would have a clue that not only was Kiki secretly a dominant woman, since most Japanese women were seen as submissive, but that she had a nice homegrown seven inch cock underneath her feminine attire.

Caaisho had never received a massage before, and she was surprised by how relaxing it was. Except for Danielle, no one had ever touched her body, and although at first she was uncomfortable with another woman massaging her feet, and now her calves, she began to relax.

Kiki said, "You have a great ass, slut."

Caaisho was surprised first by the compliment, second by the woman's hands suddenly massaging and squeezing her ass, third by being called a slut by this complete stranger, and lastly by the explosion of pleasure sensations from the combination of it all. She responded, with the slightest of moans, "Thank you, ma'am."

Kiki smiled at how subservient this black girl was... God, she hoped she'd be allowed to fuck her when this makeover was finished. She'd already fucked a couple of black women, and she'd found they got wild and animated once her dick was inside them, but she'd never banged a black Muslim, or anyone from the Northern part of Africa. "What a nice big booty," she added, as she squeezed those ass cheeks.

"It's a Somali trait," Caaisho explained... since every woman she knew from back home had the same wide backside.

"Then I guess I need to meet more Somalis," Kiki said, as she really worked that black booty over.

"We love the attention," Caaisho admitted, which had only become true in the past hour... but it had powerfully impacted her.

"I bet you do," Kiki responded, as she continued her focused ass massage therapy. Kiki worked on the ass for a couple more minutes, before she moved up and addressed the slut's back and shoulders.

Caaisho was a little disappointed when the Asian's amazing hands left her ass behind. It hadn't been erotically stimulating to the point of a cunt gush, but it had certainly been erotic and relaxing.

"Flip over," Kiki said, as she went back to the teen's feet.

"Yes, ma'am," Caaisho replied, trying to hint at her naturally submissive personality, and her willingness to obey this stranger without any limits.

Kiki massaged Caaisho's feet again and this time her hands as well. This time openly admiring her very large, firm, ripe tits. Her huge erect nipples she'd love to spend some quality time sucking. "You have amazing tits too, you sexy slut."

"Thank you, ma'am," Caaisho responded, loving the compliments. Since arriving in America three years ago, she'd gotten accustomed to racism and criticism based only on stereotyping, so Kiki's constant compliments were not only a major turn-on, but very flattering... making her feel extra special.

"I'd love to fuck these fat tits," Kiki added.

Caaisho had no idea how any woman would be able to fuck her tits... yes, it could be done with a strap-on, but what would be the point? But she didn't quibble about it, her hand massage feeling surprisingly soothing, "Yes, I'd love for you to fuck my big, fat, black tits."

"Do you like the race thing?" Kiki asked, having found that many women got turned on by races that weren't their own.

"I didn't think I did, until Danielle seduced me," Caaisho replied.

"Do you like having a white Mistress dominating your black body?" Kiki asked, as she tenderly massaged each finger.

"Yes," Caaisho admitted. And then, hoping for the chance to submit to this pretty Asian, she added, "I think the idea of being dominated by any race that isn't my own is a major turn-on, actually."

"Why?" Kiki asked, as she leaned down and swirled her tongue around the ultra dark nipple that was literally twice the size of hers. And these tits were quadruple the size of hers. Kiki hated her small tits, so she drooled over and loved fucking big ones. And these were among some of the largest ones she'd ever seen, and definitely the largest for a girl with her normal frame. Big Rosie from the Le Chateau Club had bigger ones, as did a couple of other super-sized women, but Kiki had to wonder how this girl could walk upright with these back breakers.

"I really don't know why," Caaisho answered, honestly unsure, as the wet tongue and lips on her nipples had her body burning with lust, and her brain was once again shutting down. She hated and resented the racial treatment she sometimes was subjected to at school and in the community, but when her libido got going, she became a completely different animal.

"You seem to be hinting that you want to be my black slut. Am I reading you correctly?" Kiki asked, as she sucked the other hard nipple between her lips.

"Yes you certainly are," Caaisho moaned, loving the feeling of those lips on her nipple.

"So you're okay with a little Japanese girl transforming you into a Muslim bimbo?" Kiki asked, she too loving racial play.

"Oh yes, I'm more than okay with that," Caaisho moaned, the attention to her nipples, as well as the dirty derogatory talk really driving her nuts.

This woman was rather plain, but she was a lot younger than Danielle.

Kiki noticed the teen spreading her legs and said, "You really want to get fucked, don't you?"

"God, yes." Caaisho admitted, hoping this woman would stop talking and just dominate her already.

"You probably scream like a bitch in heat," Kiki surmised, as she sucked on the other big, hard nipple.

"Yes," Caaisho answered with a moan, more from the pleasure than the actual question... although she realized it worked for that too.

"I can't fuck you right now," Kiki said, realizing she had more work to do. "But I promise when Danielle gives me permission, I'm going to pound you so fucking hard."

"Oh yes," Caaisho agreed, the idea so delicious in her horny, agreeable state, and wondering how big a strap-on Kiki had.

Kiki reluctantly stopped cupping and sucking on those perfect tits, as she went to get the nail polish.

Caaisho was disappointed when Kiki quit sucking her nipples, and she hoped she'd stepped away to fetch a strap-on to fuck her with.

Kiki returned with nail polish, red, and began painting her fingers.

Caaisho was surprised, and she opened her eyes, which had been closed for quite some time, and saw the woman putting red fingernail polish on her nails. This, oddly, was more worrisome than anything else she'd done this weekend, since her mother and father wouldn't be able to tell she'd been fucked and had eaten pussy, but they would easily be able to see her painted fingernails... which both of her parents were dead set against. But she didn't say anything, thinking she could buy some nail polish remover and get rid of the evidence before they got home.

Kiki did both hands and feet, before she offered Caaisho some Jasmine tea.

Caaisho was frustrated that her pussy had been set on fire again, but then ignored. Her need to come was consuming her. The tea was delicious, and she downed half of it very quickly.

Just as Kiki was finishing the toenails, Danielle came into the room. "Kiki, what do you think of my new pet?"

"She's beautiful, very submissive, and I'd love to fuck her," Kiki answered.

"Well..." Danielle said thoughtfully, "...she's not allowed to come until tonight," making Caaisho's eyes go a little wide... she was so fucking horny... "but I know what you really want to fuck, don't I?"

"You know me so well," Kiki smiled.

"Then lube them up, and fuck away," Danielle offered.

"Sweet!" Kiki squealed, giddy with excitement.

"Mistress, what is the plan for tonight?" Caaisho asked. "My parents will be arriving home very soon."

"They've been delayed," Danielle said. "They won't be home until sometime tomorrow at the earliest."

"Really?"

"Snowstorm. Closed airport."

"Oh."

"Now lie down on your back; you're about to experience something a little different," Danielle instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho obeyed, just as Kiki, now naked except for her white nylons, climbed onto the table and straddled her body... with a dick... a real dick! "W-w-what on earth is that?"

"It's a cock, my slut, a real cock," Danielle said.

"On a girl?" Caaisho asked, this not making any sense.

"On a trans girl," Danielle said, as Kiki inserted her cock between Caaisho's two huge black tits.

"Oh," Caaisho said, although that clarification didn't clarify much for her. A trans girl? What's that? she thought to herself.

"Squeeze your tits together for her," Danielle instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho replied, obeying, even though she couldn't take her eyes off the seemingly real-life cock that was now between her breasts.

"Tighter," Kiki ordered, as she began fucking the black tits.

"Okay," the teen said, squeezing the cock between her tits, and feeling the strange sensation of a warm dick sliding back and forth between them.

"Oh yeah, there you go," Kiki said, as she enjoyed the thrill of fucking this black teen's huge tits. She loved fucking a pussy or an ass, but her biggest fetish was tits... particularly fucking a huge pair... and these were the most amazing tits she'd encountered on a young slut ever!

"How does it feel, my pet?"

"Weird," Caaisho answered, "but interesting."

"And yes, that's a real cock," Danielle said.

"Wild."

"Yeah, I have a few lady friends who have cocks instead of pussies," Danielle said.

"Oh my," Caaisho said, still processing this strange piece of information.