Somali Pet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon watched, as she pondered what she wanted to do with this precious gift for her 60th birthday.

She also texted Danielle: What a perfect pet!

Danielle was finishing up her dinner with her mother, which she made happen every Sunday evening no matter what, at the assisted living home.

Which was why she never attended these Sunday fun events. Yet, she'd arrived late to share a pet with Sharon on occasion. She replied: I knew you would love her. How much did you pay?

Sharon responded: 15,000.

Danielle gasped: Fuck off!

"Guzzle down all my cum, you hungry Muslim dyke," Edith demanded, as she kept coming and coming.

Caaisho didn't like the term dyke, it was so crude, but she did like the taste of the fat girl's cum and, of course, she kept licking.

Sharon responded: True story. Now get your ass out here.

Danielle smiled: I'll be there in another hour or two.

Sharon smiled as she wandered over to her bed: She'll have eaten half a dozen pussies by then.

Danielle retorted: Only half a dozen?

Sharon replied: Or more of course.

Danielle responded, as dessert arrived: Finishing up dinner with Mom. I'll be there when I can.

Sharon respected Danielle's family dedication. Her mother had been alone for two years since her husband passed away, and Danielle had made the drive ninety minutes each way every Sunday. For a dominant seductress, this was a hidden side of her few people knew about.

Edith let go of Caaisho's head and said, "Fuck, you're a dirty slut."

"Says my lesbian granddaughter," Sharon smirked.

"You taught me well," Edith countered.

"Go find some other club members to serve," Sharon ordered.

"Yes, grandmother," Edith said, and she walked out.

Caaisho wondered if these two had an incestuous relationship, while she remained on her knees like a good pet.

Sharon, able to read the pet's face, answered the unspoken question, "No, we haven't had sex with each other. I've just encouraged her to explore her sexuality around here."

"No need to explain, Mistress," Caaisho said as she mindlessly crawled to the bed where Sharon was sitting cross-legged.

"You may be the most obedient pet I've ever met," Sharon said, really impressed by the girl's complete obedience.

"I aim to please, Mistress," Caaisho replied. completely committed to her submissive mindset. She needed more pussy... plus, did a grandmother and granddaughter have similar tastes... enquiring minds wanted to know.

She needed to please. She also needed to come!

"So you do," Sharon smiled, as she uncrossed her legs. "And what exactly do you want, my pet?"

"To be your complete mindless pleasure bimbo slut," Caaisho responded, no shame in her response... just a wholehearted acceptance of her new reality.

"What would your mother say about all this?" Sharon asked, as she slipped out of her heels.

This reminder of her mother brought her back to the cold reality of her situation. But lust and obedience (obedience having been taught to her by her parents since birth... so the way she was now was partly their fault for the years of brainwashing her without preparing her at all for the challenges of America) now consumed and controlled her. "She would disown me in a heartbeat!"

"Perhaps. But what if she's very much like you?" Sharon asked, as she brought her nylon-clad foot to the teen's mouth.

"What do you mean?" Caaisho asked, just as five slightly smelly nylon-clad toes were suddenly in her face.

"I imagine that your mother is already in Danielle's crosshairs," Sharon answered, as she stuck her toes in the teen's mouth. "Suck on each toe."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho replied, as she tried to process Sharon's thought. There was no way... although she now recalled Danielle briefly hinting something similar during one of her heated moments of pleasure... and she'd even agreed it would be hot.

"Do you think that once Danielle starts bearing down, your mother will be able to resist her?" Sharon asked, as her pinky toe got sucked.

Caaisho sucked the toe through the nylon, which was a little sweaty, a little smelly, and a lot degrading. But the more degrading, the bigger the turn-on. "Yes," she answered, not able to even begin envisioning her mother succumbing like she had.

"Are you sure?" Sharon asked. "You fell pretty quickly, and I understand that at first you protested quite vigorously."

Caaisho recalled the wildness of her past two days as she sucked on the second toe. She finally answered, "Since she's given birth to me and my six brothers, my mother must have felt pleasure before, so it won't come as such a surprise."

"True," Sharon agreed. "But sex with a woman, with a dominant woman, is a completely different mental and physical euphoria than the wham, bam than you ma'am of a quick-shooting guy."

"I guess," Caaisho replied now doing the middle toe.

"Sex with a man is a short sprint, while sex with a woman is mostly a lovely journey, with only a bit of sprinting near the finish line," Sharon said, smiling at the impressively apt simile.

"I wouldn't know," Caaisho answered, not out of remorse for never being with a man, but just the truth. She advanced to the fourth toe.

"Trust me," Sharon said. "I was married for a long fucking time, and fucking men isn't worth the effort."

Caaisho wondered if her Mom agreed with that sentiment. If so, she hid it well, but she did seem a little said a bit too often. Did she hate the male-dominated regime she'd always been forced to live under?

"Your Mom will likely be easy pickings for Danielle," Sharon said.

Danielle, like many of the women here, had mastered the art of seduction. High school seniors, bankers, lawyers, teachers, lonely housewives, college girls, and every other possible calling. Women were usually just a psychological manipulation away from discovering their inner and true calling.

"I can't imagine," Caaisho said, now sucking on the big toe. Except she was imagining just that. If her Mom did succumb to Danielle, then she couldn't disown her. Her Dad still could and would, but she'd always been much closer to her Mom than to her Dad.

Sharon directed her other foot to the teen and said, "Lick my entire sweaty sole."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho obeyed, as she tried to process everything this woman was telling her. Were all women living a lie perpetrated by men? Or at least all the ones who hadn't yet seen through the scam and started resisting it?

Sharon watched this black beauty servicing her soles. She too was building upon Danielle's seduction... layer upon layer of training.

"Toes next," Sharon ordered.

Caaisho obeyed, sucking each toe individually until she'd completed all ten.

"What are you thinking?" Sharon asked.

"A lot of things," Caaisho admitted.

"Like?"

"Well, my Mom for one," Caaisho answered.

"Yes?"

"And if it's really possible for her to be seduced away from all that harmful morality too."

"I guarantee she can be seduced," Sharon said, knowing that very few women didn't fall once they caught on to how the bullshit system worked. Of course there were exceptions, but it was unlikely they'd be Muslim women who'd been resentfully submissive for their entire lives to men.

"I still can't fathom," Caaisho said.

"Trust me," Sharon said. "Your mother is scheduled for a major sexual awakening very soon. And if you support her in that awakening, she might be very angry with you at first, but soon she'll be calling you her hero. It took you... what... about two days and three nights to get from being a naïve prude to spreading your wings as a slut well worth fifteen grand for a night's so-called work."

Part of Caaisho liked that, they would be the same; another part liked it because her Mom should know the pleasure that comes with submission; yet another part of her thought she should be protecting her mother from falling down to sexual rock bottom... although she didn't feel she was the least bit at rock bottom. She asked, "May I lick you?"

"Is that what you want?" Sharon spread her legs wider apart.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to please you," she said as she was suddenly looking at a very red haired pussy.

"Beg," she ordered.

"Please, Mistress, allow your black bimbo pet to serve you in whichever ways you wish," Caaisho pleaded, desperate to serve and to dine.

"Take off your dress," Sharon ordered.

"It's called an abaya," Caaisho clarified.

"Sorry," Sharon said, as she got off the bed. "But lose it. I just want to see that body up close and personal."

Caaisho stood up and pulled the diaphanous see-through fabric off of her as she joked, "I'm not sure this left much to the imagination in the first place."

Sharon laughed too, as she cupped the large firm tits in both her hands. "True, but now the view is even better. And these bazookas are exceptional!"

Caaisho, now confident in the visual power of her tits and ass, replied confidentially, "Yes, I know."

"There's some confidence behind that submissive persona; I like it," Sharon said, a little surprised, as she bent down to suck the huge, hard nipple into her mouth.

"Before Danielle turned me into a cunt-addicted hungry slave, I was very confident about who I was," Caaisho said with a moan. Allah, did she love getting her nipples sucked.

"And now?" Sharon asked, as she bit down on the nipple.

"I'm still confident," Caaisho said, "I'm just confident about new things."

"Such as?" Sharon asked, as she sucked the nipple into her mouth, and as much of the breast as she could manage.

"Now I'm confident I can eat your cunt to a climactic eruption," Caaisho answered confidently. "I'm confident I can excel at whatever sexual task you wish of me, no matter how disgusting some people might consider it to be, and to obey you wholeheartedly, but without groveling, unless you specifically require that of me."

"Impressive. And?" Sharon asked, as she went to the other tit.

"And I'm confident I'll be the best cunt-munching, cock-taking, bimbo slave you've ever had," Caaisho doubled down on her guarantees.

"We shall test that," Sharon smiled. This teen was very full of herself, but she could likely back up every word of her claims.

"Please do," Caaisho moaned. "Do you like my big, fat, black tits?"

"They're very impressive," Sharon admitted.

"And my inch-long nipples?"

"They're amazingly big and hard." Sharon continued to idolize and worship them.

"Yes, all Somali girls have amazing tits and nipples," Caaisho bragged.

"And asses, too," Sharon added, as she reached around and squeezed the big, black, booty cheeks.

"That's our trademark," Caaisho agreed, enjoying the hands-on way this red-haired beauty of a white woman was admiring her gorgeous black body.

"Turn around and rest your hands on the bed," Sharon ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho replied, gracefully doing as she was told.

Sharon bent down, spread the big, black, ass cheeks and buried her face between them, licking the puckered asshole.

"Oh yes, eat my asshole, Mistress," Caaisho moaned, the tongue probing her hole feeling surprisingly pleasant.

"And I'm going to fuck it later," Sharon revealed.

"Oh," Caaisho moaned, not from the idea, but the tongue on her hole. After her first ass fucking, she was more than willing to take another dick up her poop chute.

"I'm guessing you're a back door virgin," Sharon surmised, the asshole so tight, she couldn't even get the tip of her tongue inside.

"No, Mistress," Caaisho admitted. "Mistress Danielle has already sodomized me."

"Of course she has," Sharon sighed, hoping there was something she could be the first to do to this submissive black beauty. "Do you want to get ass fucked again?" she asked.

"I'm just a bimbo fuck slut, and I'm yours to use however you wish, Mistress," the teen responded.

"I know, my nasty pet. But do you want to get ass fucked again?"

"I did enjoy getting sodomized the first time," the teen willingly admitted.

"Mmmmm, I bet you did," Sharon agreed, amazed at the depth of this girl's submissive nature, and yet the confidence that also bubbled inside her... the mixture was a strange and intriguing paradox... and this black booty was just made for dick. "Do you want to be a bimbo ass slut?" she asked, slapping her ass hard.

"Y-y-yes!" Caaisho yelped, surprised by the sudden slap.

"Because you love old white women?" Sharon asked, slapping her ass again.

"Yes, yes, yes," Caaisho agreed, surprised that this spanking also turned her on. "I love older white women using me for their black slave."

Sharon pulled Caaisho up, spun her around, and kissed her. Hard.

Caaisho returned the kiss, melting into the passion, becoming one with her Maîtresse de la nuit.

Sharon squeezed the teen's ass, cupped her breasts, and said, "Fuck, I Love your fat, black tits."

"And I love being your bimbo slut," Caaisho replied.

Sharon picked Caaisho up and threw her onto the bed.

"Oh yes, use me, Mistress," Caaisho cried out, turned on by the dominant move.

"Hungry?" Sharon asked, as she pulled her dress off, remaining in her bra to hold her big tits in

place... although they weren't nearly as large as Caaisho's... pulled off her panties, and straddled the very pretty black girl.

"Starving," Caaisho answered, as she realized she actually was really hungry. For pussy yes, but she also hadn't eaten any food since lunch.

"For hairy granny cunt?" Sharon added, lowering that exact item onto the teen's face.

"I love hairy, granny cunt," Caaisho responded, as she began licking.

"Oh yes, bitch, eat my box," Sharon moaned, as the tongue contacted her slightly wet pussy.

"So yummy," Caaisho said, knowing that using this word made her sound like a dumb, bimbo bitch.

Sharon leaned down and pinched the teen's hard nipples while she was being licked.

"Oh yes, pinch my nipples," Caaisho moaned.

"Why are they so hard?" Sharon asked, loving to hear this girl degrade herself.

"Because I'm a submissive lesbian cunt-craving bimbo black bitch, in lust with hairy boxes," Caaisho replied, between hungry laps between the wet pussy lips, a little of the intimate wetness running into her nose.

Sharon reached down and roughly pulled the teen's legs apart. "Keep these limbs wide apart, you dumb black bitch."

"Sorry, Mistress," Caaisho apologized, as she spread her legs wide open for easy access.

"Bad girl!" Sharon scolded, slapping the teen's fat pussy lips.

"Oh yes! So sorry, Mistress," Caaisho moaned loudly at the intense pleasure.

"You want to be disciplined?" Sharon asked, as she began grinding on the teen's face, coating the face with her wetness.

"Yes, Mistress, punish your dumb black slave," Caaisho answered, realizing she was taking American black civil rights back generations with her responses. She could feel the wetness all over her face. Her forehead. Her hair.

It was like a facewash. One of her brothers had given her a snow facewash during that first winter in America on a ski trip to Smuggler's Notch Resort in Vermont. This experience was similar, except it was warm and delicious.

Sharon slapped the teen's twat three times.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Caaisho screamed into the pussy on her face. Her words were stifled, but the pleasure and pain principle really came into effect.

"Oh yes, you're such a good bad girl," Sharon said. (This was one of the rare times an oxymoron actually worked.)

Caaisho did indeed feel like a good bad girl. She wanted to be the best bad girl ever. She'd always wanted to be the best student in school (and had usually succeeded), and now she wanted to be the best student in her newest course of studies... Cunt Worship 101.

Sharon lifted her pussy and allowed her wetness to drip onto the teen's glistening face. "Admire my pussy, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho obeyed, looking up at the wet pussy, staring past the abundance of wet red and grey hair.

"What do you see?" Sharon asked, giving a single spank to the wet, wet teen pussy.

"A beautiful cunt, Mistress," Caaisho answered, as a little wetness oozed out of the pussy and dripped onto her forehead.

"You can do better than that," Sharon said, giving her two slaps.

"Ooooooh," Caaisho moaned, the slaps sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. She still hadn't come today, and now she desperately needed to. She answered, "I see a bouquet of red and grey tendrils, beautifully enhancing a pair of protruding pink pussy lips, that are as inviting as a pink orchid garden."

"Better," Sharon said, this time rubbing the teen's pussy for a couple seconds.

Oh, fuck yes," Caaisho moaned loudly.

"You really need to come, don't you?" Sharon asked, as wetness dripped onto the girl's face and trickled down.

"So badly, Mistress," Caaisho admitted. "Mistress Danielle didn't let me come all day."

"You poor girl," Sharon commiserated, as she climbed off of her pet and decided they'd both come together the way she loved it best... some direct pussy on pussy action.

"I know," Caaisho only kind of joked, as Sharon slowly slithered her legs between the teen's.

Caaisho realized what her Mistress was planning... just like Danielle. She recalled it was called tribbing.

Sharon's pussy rested against Caaisho's, and she began grinding slowly.

Caaisho did the same.

Sharon grasped Caaisho's leg for balance.

Caaisho mirrored her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Mistress," Caaisho moaned, as they began grinding on each other's pussies.

"Grind on my cunt, you black bitch," Sharon ordered.

"Use my cunt for your pleasure," Caaisho replied, and as they both began grinding faster, both began writhing more, both began moaning louder, and they both had orgasms fast approaching.

"Oh yes, fuck!" Sharon moaned.

"Fuck! Rub my cunt," Caaisho moaned loudly, her long-forbidden orgasm building quickly.

"Come all over my cunt, you dumb slut," Sharon ordered, knowing the teen was close.

"Yes, yes, call me bad names," Caaisho pleaded, as she furiously ground on the older woman's cunt.

"Come now, you fucking useless black bitch, show me your worthiness," Sharon demanded.

"Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes, Mistress!" Caaisho screamed, as her orgasm finally erupted through her like a long-awaited tornado finally touching down.

"Good slut," Sharon purred, as she felt her pussy being filled with cum, which hastened her own building orgasm.

"Thank you!" Caaisho collapsed onto her back, even as Sharon kept furiously grinding.

"Get ready for my cunt cum to fill you, to claim you," Sharon growled, as she kept grinding, and then she erupted thirty seconds later, filling the teen's cunt with sprays of cunt cum.

"Yes, fill my cunt!" Caaisho moaned loudly, loving the feeling of cum gushing inside her.

"Take it all, bimbo," Sharon groaned, before she too collapsed backwards onto the bed.

Caaisho, still in her cunt-cum-craving lust, quickly spun around, even as her pussy leaked Sharon's cum out of it, and buried her face into the grey-haired box.

Sharon moaned, "Yes, lap up all my cunt cum, you insatiable slut."

Caaisho did just that, lapping up every drop of the sweet nectar that only comes from a cunt. She could never get enough. It was her new addiction. Her Mom was addicted to coffee. Her Dad to smoking. Her youngest brother to pop, and now she finally had an addiction, although not one she could share with her family or buy at a store... cunt cum.

Sharon lay still and enjoyed the teen's eager pussy, before she finally asked, "Are you still hungry?"

"I can't ever get enough cunt cum," Caaisho replied, still licking, still getting the slight tantalizing taste of the last remnants of both women's commingled pussy cum.