Somali Pet Ch. 06

Story Info
Pet is auctioned off to the highest bidder at lesbian party.
10k words
4.72
15.3k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Pet is teased by numerous women at Le Chateau Club Mansion before she is auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Note 1: This story is heavy on race play (as well as some religious meanderings) as a white woman dominates a Muslim coed. If that bothers you, please read no further.

Note 2: This is part six of the series. Obviously, reading the previous chapters will help this all make sense... but in case you want to dive ahead, or just a refresher if you read the previous chapters a while ago.

Chapter 1: Caaisho and her Somali family move into the house next door to lesbian seductress Danielle. Danielle, using a sly seduction technique, mixed with some aggressive behavior (including some very non-consensual aspects) seduces and dominates her eighteen-year-old big breasted, big bootied neighbor.

Chapter 2: Caaisho wakes up mortified by what she allowed to happen to her, and by all the things she ended up willingly doing, yet after a brief resistance, she ends up submitting completely to her white 'Mommy' all over again.

Chapter 3: A short chapter, where Caaisho's determination to resist any further temptation is mostly overcome by Danielle's adlib discourse about the harmful effects of everyday morality and the unnecessary guilt it provokes. Then her largely habitual resistance is fully washed away when she discovers the joys of a showerhead and eating ass.

Chapter 4: After one final and very brief resistance, Caaisho fully accepts her role as a submissive pet to her white neighbour and discovers the joys of sodomy.

Chapter 5: Caaisho now fully accepts her fate, and she receives a complete makeover for the special night that awaits her... paying for the services with her tongue.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this wicked story.

Somali Pet Ch 06

Thirty minutes later, Caaisho felt the limo slowing down. She woke up gradually, and began to become aware of her surroundings.

She was in a limo.

She looked down, and saw she was wearing gold stockings and while heels.

Which were clearly visible through her only other garment... a neck-to-floor white see-through abaya!

As she became fully awake, she recalled she was being driven to take part in a special fundraiser... although she didn't know what her role was to be.

She also remembered Danielle saying she wouldn't be coming along, and that it was someone's birthday. Oh yes... and she was a birthday present for that someone... whatever that meant!

The door opened, and her driver Olga said, "Come on, Caaisho, we're running late."

"For what?" Caaisho asked, trying to get more information.

"For the party," Olga answered vaguely, and she assisted Caaisho in climbing out of the limo, whereupon she saw a massive mansion surrounded by a forest of very tall trees, primarily maple and hickory.

Where was she?

How long had they been traveling?

How far away was Boston and all those other cities that surrounded it?

She admired Olga in her traditional limo driver outfit, except with a plunging neckline and a ridiculously short skirt, black pantyhose and six-inch heels. The blonde was very tall, and the heels made her tower over Caaisho.

She realized she wasn't carrying her purse or her phone, so she looked back into the limo and saw they weren't there either. "Where's my phone?"

"I'm guessing Mistress Danielle has it," Olga answered, not knowing where it actually was, but that seemed like the likeliest answer.

"I need to call her," Caaisho said, anxiety suddenly paralyzing her.

"Trust me, you're perfectly safe here. In fact, there's likely no safer place anywhere along the East Coast," Olga assured her. "And I promise you'll have the time of your life here."

Caaisho argued, still unable to move, "But I need to go home."

"I'll contact Danielle and confirm her intentions for you," Olga said, trying to reassure the nervous teen. "But you're her pet, correct?"

"Yes," Caaisho answered, finding the question weird, and her answer was also weird, and yet the truth.

"So if Danielle wants you here, and this is specifically where she asked me to bring you, you're definitely supposed to be here," Olga said, closing the limo's door and taking the teen's hand.

"I don't know," Caaisho said, looking down and seeing her hard nipples poking through the very lightweight fabric, and she realized she was able to see both of her breasts in their entirety. An abaya was supposed to be an ultra-modest item of clothing, but this particular one was totally useless for that purpose, since it displayed all of her charms to anyone who cared to look at her!

Once they reached the front door, Olga knocked, while Caaisho trembled with nervousness, but also because of the slight chill as day turned into night, and she was pretty much naked.

The door opened, and a butch looking woman in a tuxedo said, "Welcome to Le Chateau Club Mansion."

"Thank you," Caaisho said, unable to set aside her usual manners, even in the surreal situation she suddenly found herself in.

"I'll be back in a little while," Olga said, wanting to phone Danielle and confirm the night's plans... this girl was a lot more nervous than most pets Danielle sent here. She wondered if she even knew what was about to happen to her.

"No rush," the tuxedo woman said, "the night is just getting started."

Caaisho was suddenly alone with the woman, as the door closed. "Follow me."

"Yes, ma'am," Caaisho answered.

"Ma'am," the butch laughed, "that's a new one."

Caaisho was led into a large ballroom containing many white women, most of them at least forty, all of them wearing masks, sipping on cocktails and dancing with scantily and provocative dressed young women of various races, and all of them around her own age. About a dozen of them in all, and they weren't wearing any masks.

Caaisho instantly felt various bold looks directed at her. They were the hunters, and she was the prey. Part of her was flattered, since it seemed many of the older women were admiring her, and a couple of them even licked their lips. Another part of her was disgusted by what she'd become so quickly. How had she ended up here, and how had her life taken a complete 180º turn in just a couple of days?

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending upon which feeling was controlling her at the moment, she didn't have much time to analyze her predicament, since before she could even sit down at an empty table, a salt-and-pepper-haired woman came over to her and greeted, "Good evening, dear. Obviously, this is your first time here."

"W-w-what makes you say that?" Caaisho stammered. "Was it the deer in the headlights look?" she added as casually as possible.

The woman took her hand and said, "Definitely the deer in the headlights look, but your obvious surprise and curiosity, as well."

"I don't even know why I'm here," Caaisho admitted.

"Who sponsored you?" the lady asked.

"Sponsored? I don't know anything about sponsors, but I was sent here by Danielle," Caaisho answered, and then corrected herself hastily, "I mean Mistress Danielle."

"Then she's your sponsor. And she really outdid herself this time!" the woman said, as she assessed the teen beauty, easily one of the most beautiful women she'd ever seen at one of these events. She already knew she'd be bidding on her.

"Thank you, ma'am," Caaisho said nervously, appreciating the compliment, but also feeling intimidated and awkward.

"You're a real beauty; what's your name, sweetheart?" she continued, placing her hand on the teen's hip.

"Thank you, ma'am. My name is Caaisho," she said, the touch making her tremble. She noticed the lights were dimmed to create a moody ambiance.

"I'm glad you're here, Caaisho. My name is Candace. Come and dance with me," the older woman said, taking the teen's hands and not waiting for an answer, just tugging her onto the dance floor.

Caaisho had never danced with anyone before. She wasn't allowed to go to school dances, and except for some small mosque gatherings, no opportunities had ever presented themselves. A slow song she didn't recognize had just started playing.

Candace led her to the middle of the dance floor, where another six couples were in semi-intimate dance postures, and she pulled the clearly stunned teen close to her. "Just relax, my dear, this is a safe place."

"Okay," Caaisho said uncomfortably, as this stranger, who seemed to be a similar age as Danielle, actually almost all of these older women did, placed her hands on Caaisho's hips. "I've never danced before, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do."

"Never? Then you really are fresh meat," Candace smiled, wondering when this girl had been turned.

Caaisho could feel her cheeks burn at the comment, even though she didn't really understand it. How could she be considered fresh meat? She was a person, not a cow or something.

"When did Mistress Danielle turn you into her pet?" the older woman asked.

"Two nights ago," Caaisho answered, this conversation so uncomfortable, although the hands on her hips felt nice, as she tried to sway to the music in unison with the woman. Since neither of them were moving their feet, it was pretty easy. Dancing was nice.

"Oh my," Candace said, shocked to hear how recently this young woman had been turned. It was usually weeks, or even months, before a pet was brought to one of these special events. And a pet was always groomed for them. A pet always knew exactly why she was here. A pet knew she'd be auctioned off A pet knew she'd be owned for the night, almost certainly by a stranger. It was obvious that this ripe young teen... she couldn't be older than eighteen, but she had to be at least eighteen, since that was a club rule... hadn't a clue why she was here, or what was about to happen.

"Oh my what?" Caaisho asked, noticing the surprised tone of the woman.

"Nothing, nothing," Candace said. "I'm just surprised that Danielle isn't here with you. You know, to show you the ropes."

"So am I," Caaisho agreed. Where was she? Why did she send her here? Alone?

"Never mind, you're going to be the belle of the party," Candace said, reaching around and squeezing her big booty.

"Please, don't do that," Caaisho protested.

"Don't do what?" Candace asked, seeing through the girl's prim and proper outward demeanor to her obvious inner submissiveness. She knew that Danielle was no fool... she wouldn't have sent her pet here unaccompanied if the girl was going to totally freak out because of someone taking a few seductive liberties.

"Don't, um..." Caaisho struggled to articulate what she was objecting to.

"A gorgeous girl like you with this beautiful body deserves to be worshipped," Candace added, as she kept squeezing the girl's tushie. "And just look around. You're in very good company."

"Oh my!" Caaisho gasped, a little surprised, although she wasn't terribly surprised after her past two days. She looked around and saw other older women doing similar things to other young girls like her, although the girls belonged to various races. Every girl seemed to be her age, or slightly older. Every girl was wearing skimpy attire, two of them were topless, and all of them were wearing nylons.

Two of the girls were grinding on one woman's legs.

A few girls were being felt up, or their asses squeezed, or their lips kissed.

A couple were just dancing closely.

One girl wasn't dancing at all, but instead she was on all fours with a collar around her neck, while a large white woman easily in her sixties led her around with a leash. It looked utterly ridiculous. Yet Caaisho couldn't help but feel a little gush in her pussy at the girl's humiliating situation. And she didn't look at all unhappy about her plight, so perhaps Caaisho wasn't the only one who enjoyed being humiliated!

"This is a special gathering for older women to play with submissive younger women," she explained. "Every girl here who's around your age is someone's pet, and her Mistress probably isn't the one dancing with her right now. Tonight is a bit of a free-for-all."

"I see," Caaisho said, which she visually could see, but she couldn't fathom how such a place would or could exist.

How could it even have been started?

"And tonight you're going to experience the true ecstasy of submission," Candace said.

Candace then turned and walked away after kissing her cheek, so Caaisho went and sat down at a table by herself. She needed some time to process what was going on in this weird place.

But she wasn't alone for fifteen seconds, before a large, pretty white woman said, pulling Caaisho back to her feet like a rag doll, "My name is Zelda, and you're coming with me."

Caaisho was shocked as this very large woman dragged her back to the middle of the dance floor and pulled her close to her. "Aren't you a pretty thing?" Zelda said.

"Please let me go," Caaisho said. "I don't know any Zeldas."

"We're just dancing, pretty girl," Zelda insisted, as she pulled the big-breasted teen tightly against her.

"I'm not at all comfortable with this," Caaisho said. This woman was very abrasive.

"No worries, I can help with that," Zelda said, and she placed one hand onto the teen's cheek, while her big other hand pulled her long dress up until she could fondle her pussy skin on skin. Then, "Why are you so wet, if you're not comfortable with this?" she argued.

"Please, no," Caaisho protested weakly with a moan, stunned that no one seemed to notice she was being molested and violated right in plain sight on the dance floor.

"It looks like you really need someone to work over this cunt," Zelda said bluntly, as she slid a finger inside her.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Caaisho stammered, embarrassed and excited at the same time.

"Finger banging you," Zelda said bluntly, as she began pumping the wet pussy.

"Oh, please," Caaisho moaned weakly, while pleasure consumed her after her day of relentless, frustrating, teasing with never any release.

"Please what? Please more?" Zelda asked, even though she knew that wasn't the overwhelmed teen's meaning.

"This is just..." Caaisho began to say, as Zelda furiously pumped her plump fingers inside her.

"This is just what?" Zelda asked, knowing this girl was on the brink of utter obedience... like so many other initially unwilling submissives.

"It's just, I... oh..." Caaisho moaned, as the pleasure, just like with Danielle, consumed her, and it turned her into a willing wanton slut instead of a prim and proper Muslim good girl.

Zelda pulled out and spun the teen around, bent her over, and started grinding on her uncovered backside, while she reached around and slid two fingers back into the horny teen.

"Oh fuck," Caaisho moaned, noticing that some people actually had noticed her being violated, but instead of coming to her rescue, they were only watching intently while this big dyke banged her... and... frustratingly again... it was really turning her on!

As Zelda fingered her, still also grinding from behind, she said, "I've never banged a slutty Muslim before."

"Oh fuck," Caaisho repeated, ashamed and turned on, especially when she noticed her audience was growing.

Zelda knew she mustn't let the pet come yet, since that was one of the pre-auction rules... just explore, tease, and abandon. So she pulled her fingers out again, spun the teen around like a spinning top, slid two fingers back inside her and said, "Do you want to come?"

"Y-y-esssss," Caaisho moaned, completely at the whim of this large, scary, aggressive, woman.

"Nice ass," someone said from behind her, and they squeezed Caaisho's ass.

Caaisho looked back to see a grandma-looking woman, one you'd think made cookies for her grandchildren, squeezing her ass.

"Yes, she's the full package," Zelda agreed as she pulled her fingers out of the teen, knowing the submissive was too close to coming to continue fingering her.

Zelda shoved her large fingers into Caaisho's mouth and finger fucked her face.

Caaisho was shocked and humiliated, but she was surprised by the sweet taste of her own pussy.

Suddenly hands were cupping her tits... a third woman!

"Fucking amazing puppies," a woman with a heavy English accent said, as she cupped them.

"I'll let you two continue enjoying her," Zelda said, walking away.

Caaisho couldn't believe she was being molested in the middle of this dance floor, and nobody was stepping in to put a stop to it! What kind of place was this?

The woman squeezing her tits was a little younger than the others and very pretty, but she was equally aggressive; the woman lifted her knee up to Caaisho's pussy and began rubbing it with her hand. "Hump it, slut," the woman ordered.

Caaisho was humiliated by this molestation, and yet frustratingly, she was turned on and felt she needed to obey... her pussy once again ruling her mind. She didn't even notice she'd already obeyed, and her body once again had betrayed her.

"Good girl," the woman smirked, loving the sight of this hot teenager humping her leg.

"Oh fuck," Caaisho moaned, mortified she was doing this, and was unable to control herself... in part because she remembered Danielle ordering her to do whatever anyone told her to, but more because she so desperately needed to come!

"I'll be seeing you later," the British woman said and walked away... just before Caaisho was able to come.

Caaisho again returned to the table, very weakly... and had a drink of cold water. She downed the glass just as a woman with an actual mohawk, who might actually have been a guy, reached for her hand.

"Come with me," Mare, short for Mary, a common name that no one would dare call her, ordered in a gruff way, which kept Caaisho unsure if this was a male or a female... but one thing was for sure, there was no way she could disobey her.

Caaisho was literally dragged back onto the dance floor as the lights were dimmed even further, and a slow jazz number began playing.

Caaisho discovered this was a woman when she was pulled tightly close and felt her breasts pressing against her chest. "Ever been with someone like me?" Mare asked.

"No," Caaisho answered, as she was literally lifted off the ground while they danced.

"Kiss me," Mare ordered.

"I am..." Caaisho began, as Mare's lips mashed into hers.

Mare shoved her tongue down her throat, literally mouth fucking her. Mare loved aggressive kissing... she found that many straight women, and many very pretty women of whatever orientation, would start coming back to her after one aggressive kiss at a bar. Mar was a bouncer at a popular bar downtown. She averaged four plus straight girls a week, almost all of them married women or college babes. They all fell for a woman who could dominate them.

Caaisho tried to return the kiss as was no doubt expected, but she couldn't reciprocate with that aggressive tongue exploring her mouth. Whoever heard of an overpoweringly strong tongue! But here it was. It was so disgusting, yet it somehow turned her on. Why oh why did gross, aggressive things turn her on so much?

Then Mare, loving to leave them a little disheveled and wanting more, unexpectedly broke the kiss, pushed the wide-eyed girl away, and sauntered off without another word.

Caaisho just stood there, stunned.

What had just happened?

She didn't have enough time to process any of it, before another woman, this one with more piercings than anyone could ever fathom making sense, grabbed her by the shoulders, stared her in the face and asked, "So... do you take it in the ass?"

"Excuse me?" Caaisho asked.