Somali Pet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait here," Sharon said, rolling off the bed and smiling, "You really are one of a kind."

"Thank you, Mistress," Caaisho replied. "I always try to do the very best I can at whatever I attempt."

"That you do," Sharon agreed, as she put her dress back on.

"Thank you, Mistress," Caaisho repeated, loving to get positive reinforcement that she was a good pet, and a good cunt muncher.

"I'll be back soon."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho acknowledged, as she lay on the bed and waited patiently... her body still trembling ever so slightly from her intense orgasm... ready and willing to face whatever the rest of this night might bring... leaving tomorrow's consequences... for tomorrow... tonight she was a $15,000 lesbian slave, and she was going to make damn sure her Maîtresse de la nuit thought she was worth every penny.

An epic orgy wraps up Caaisho's wild Sunday... in chapter seven.