Somali Pet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did, Hannah, her strap-on now discarded, straddled the teen's face and said, "Let's see some good multitasking."

"I'll try," Caaisho smiled as she felt the pussy to pussy contact, as Hannah's less luxuriant pussy hair was suddenly right in front of her face. She extended her tongue to begin licking, while Betty began grinding her fat cunt against hers.

"Do more than try, you dumb black slut," Hannah said. "I was generous enough to give you an orgasm."

"Yes, and thank you so much," Caaisho replied, and she began licking while simultaneously trying to grind. It wasn't easy at first, but after a minute of awkward starts and stops and some repositioning by Betty, they were grinding in perfect harmony, while Caaisho was also smoothly licking between Hannah's strongly-scented pussy lips.

"Oh yes, part my cunt lips, you hot bitch," Hannah crooned.

Caaisho couldn't help but smile. Before this weekend, she'd never thought she'd ever be called anything remotely like a 'hot bitch'. Of course she'd also never thought she'd not only be called a plethora of other nasty things, but that hearing each of them would greatly turn her on!

"Oh fuck," Betty moaned, as her orgasm built.

"Come in her cunt," Angela said, as she stared only at Caaisho's body. Her tits, her legs, her hips.

"Oh God, yes!" Betty continued grinding.

Caaisho also kept grinding.

And Caaisho kept licking.

"Oh, mother fucker, yes!" Betty screamed, as she came and spewed a massive amount of cunt cum, mostly inside the teen's wide-open hole.

Caaisho moaned between licks, as she felt the cum flooding inside her and filling her up, "Yes Mommy, fill my cunt with your cum!"

"She really gets off on the incest thing," Angela said, a little bewildered.

Betty slowed down, and once she was done, Angela said, "My turn."

"¡No problemo, amiga! You can have my soppy seconds," Betty joked.

"You did really coat her cunt with your cum," Angela admitted, as she stared at the very wet black pussy hair of the teen, and a rather large, wet stain on the bedsheets.

"What can I say? I'm a gusher," Betty said, admiring her own cunt cum leaking out of the teen's well used pussy.

"I'd better get a taste first," Angela said, suddenly hungry herself, her submissive lesbian side taking over. She loved lapping up cunt cum.

"Be my guest," Betty smiled. Since she didn't win a pet at the auction, she'd decided to take Angela home for the rest of the night.

Angela crawled between the teen's nylon legs, and buried her face in the leaking pussy.

"Oooooh," Caaisho moaned, surprised to feel a tongue on her pussy... pleasantly surprised.

"Mmmmmmm," Angela moaned as she lapped up the cunt cum in the teen's twat.

"Oh yes," Caaisho moaned too, as she kept licking Hannah's cunt above her.

For a couple minutes there was just licking.

Caaisho licking Hannah... bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm.

Angela licking Caaisho... getting the teen closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

Hannah suddenly got off Caaisho's face, scootched down to straddle Caaisho's fat left tit, and ordered, "Dove fuck me."

"Huh? W-w-what's a dove fuck?" Caaisho asked.

"Rub your big, fat, hard nipple up and down my pussy and my clit," Hannah demanded, as she straddled the large, round, hill of dark chocolate flesh.

"Oh. Okay," Caaisho agreed, and she reached for her big left tit, and began moving it up and down, her hard nipple making constant contact with the fat bitch's cunt. It felt surprisingly hot!

"Oh yes! That's it, don't stop," Hannah ordered, while she bucked her hips slowly, to enhance the stimulation the hard nipple was giving her pussy.

Angela looked up and watched, this being a position she'd never encountered before either, while Betty got dressed.

"That is new," Sharon said, as she watched the creative action.

"I can't fathom even getting into that position," Betty said.

"The dove fucking though, is a good idea," Sharon said. "Kind of like a dove sitting on an egg, while the squab is about to hatch. Then when you have your orgasm, the poppa dove hands out cigars to all his buddies."

"Definitely," Betty agreed. She'd have to try that someday soon. "Thanks for the invite, Sharon."

"Thanks for your generous contribution to the cause," Sharon replied.

"Always," Betty said, "Daphne's the best!" before heading out.

"Oh yes, oh yes, you fucking slut, get ready for a baptism," Hannah moaned, close to eruption, and deciding that instead of flooding the teen's cunt, she'd coat her tits.

"Come on me, come all over this black slut," Caaisho begged, desperately wanting to be showered with cum. She then glared down at the woman between her legs who'd paused to watch and demanded, "Get back to licking."

Angela was astonished that this bought and paid for slave slut was giving her an order, but she obeyed immediately, burying her face back in the teen's sweet cunt and resuming her licking.

"Oh yes," Hannah said, as she frantically rubbed her clit while she was getting dove fucked, until she came and sprayed her cunt cum all over the teen's tits.

"Yes, baptize me your slut," Caaisho moaned, as her own orgasm was rising, since the dove fucking had really stimulated her erogenous zones, as had getting her cunt eaten. The cum drenched her tits, splattering them with its sticky gooeyness. Some of it hit her face, some more of it flooded her hair as well, and she was soon totally drenched with cunt cum. It was all over her now... even inside her.

"What a mess," Sharon said. She'd definitely need to change the sheets when this was all over.

"Sorry, I'm a squirter," Hannah said, as her cum was still dripping onto the teen, as well as down her own leg.

"So I see," Sharon said, having gotten really horny from watching the wild threesome.

Caaisho was now a little... or actually a lot... sticky, both from the cunt cum and her own sweat.

Sharon ordered, "Your turn now, Angela. Fill my slut with your come."

Angela's pussy was on fire already, so although she could have dined on this teen delicacy forever, she got into a tribbing position like she often ended up in... pussy to pussy, cunt to cunt.

"Fill my cunt with your cum too," Caaisho moaned, as Hannah climbed off of the bed.

"Roll onto your side," Angela ordered, knowing the best tribbing position was side by side.

Caaisho obeyed, a little confused about what was expected, but Angela manipulated her legs around like she was a Barbie Doll, until they were both lying on their sides, their legs draped between each other's, and their pussies kissing wetly.

"Now start grinding slowly," Angela instructed.

Caaisho obeyed, this position surprisingly comfortable, lying on her right side with her left leg in the air. "Oh, this is nice," Caaisho moaned, this position feeling more intimate than the rest of this evening's wild fuck fest.

"Next, build the pace up slowly," Angela explained, "just follow my lead, and stay in sync with me," as the teen mirrored her slow, circular movements.

"Okay," Caaisho said, even though what she really wanted was just to start grinding like crazy, like she had during the previous tribbings.

For a couple minutes, the two just pumped their bodies in unison, slowly building the pleasure inside them, until Caaisho was unable to continue just teasing herself, "Mistress, I'm getting desperate over here! Please fuck me faster."

Angela obliged, saying, "Okay, let's speed it up."

"Yes please," Caaisho agreed, trying to keep the same identical pace as the older woman.

Hannah said... she'd already gotten dressed and was now just watching... "Thanks for allowing me to play, Sharon."

"Anytime," Sharon said.

"Thanks, I'll keep you do that."

"Oh yes, fuck," Caaisho moaned, desperate to come again.

"Come in my cunt, my black slut," Angela demanded, loving the feeling of cunt cum spewing inside her.

"Oh yes, then faster, faster," Caaisho begged, as her orgasm built quickly.

"Come inside me, come in me now, you dumb black bitch," Angela growled nastily, knowing some verbal abuse would help trigger the slut's orgasm.

"Yes, yes, fuck!" Caaisho screamed, as yet another orgasm erupted through her, so her cunt cum transferred out of her, and into her bitchy sex partner of the moment.

"Yes, fill me up," Angela moaned, that being the only way she could come these days, her own orgasm exploding just seconds later, as her cunt cum spewed out of her and back into Caaisho, and some of it sprayed straight up in the air like an overdue geyser.

"Remember running through the water sprinklers when we were kids? That's a fountain I could enjoy running through even now," Hannah said, slipping into her shoes.

"So could I," Sharon agreed, as cunt cum sprayed all over the teen and the bed.

"So much cum," Caaisho said, as she collapsed onto the bed yet again, all the energy in her body usurped from her.

Angela collapsed too, and both of their cunts leaked cum.

"See you next week," Hannah said.

"Sounds good," Sharon said, as she checked the newest text from Danielle: 5 minutes.

"Oh God," Angela said, lying on her back, exhausted.

"I hate to rush you, but Caaisho's actual Mistress will be here in five minutes," Sharon said.

"I'm not sure I can move," Angela joked.

Caaisho smiled at hearing Danielle was almost here. She would be so proud of her pet! Which was very important to her now.

"Up!" Sharon ordered

"Fine," Angela sighed as she got up. "Can't a girl who's just had an orgasm have some time to recover?"

"You can recover out in the hallway, if you can't make it any farther," Sharon said. "I'm certain nobody will mind if you take a nap out there, but I need you out of this suite forthwith."

"Fine," Angela repeated, as she staggered off of the bed.

"Thank you," Caaisho said, still lying on her back and recovering from she didn't even remember how many orgasms.

"Thank you," Angela said, as she admired the teen's body briefly before grabbing her clothes.

"Tuesday at eight?" Sharon asked.

"As always," Angela replied, a poker night that always ended up in a big orgy with the players and whichever teen maid that was usually there... always someone new, always someone turned recently by one of the gang.

Three minutes later, Angela was gone, and Danielle strolled in. "My pet, how has your night been?"

"Unbelievably wonderful," Caaisho said, now drinking a bottle of water and sitting up on the bed, wearing only her gold stockings.

"I bet," Danielle said, as she stepped out of her jeans. "Ready for one final adventure tonight?"

"I'm not sure I have any energy left," Caaisho said, feeling sticky from all the cunt cum in her hair, on her face, on her tits, and more still leaking from her cunt.

"You can always find more energy," Danielle said. "You just need to stretch into your second wind."

"I think I've already sexed myself through my fourth wind," Caaisho smiled, happy to see Danielle already had her cock fastened in place.

Sharon said, "She's been a miracle of obedience."

"I knew you'd like her," Danielle said.

"Like? I love her," Sharon corrected, as she went and grabbed some lube.

"I understand," Danielle said, "she has a very addicting quality."

"Indeed," Sharon said, also grabbing her box of toys, and bringing it to the bed.

"May I please eat your cunt, Mommy?" Caaisho asked, her body still weak from the recent onslaught of pleasure, but her insatiable lust for cunt hadn't subsided at all. Sure, she'd banqueted upon a variety of tastes tonight, but her favourite cunt was still her Mistress Danielle's.

"Maybe in a little while," Danielle said, as Sharon handed her some anal lube. "But first, get on all fours."

"Yes Mistress," Caaisho obeyed, but warned, "I'm exhausted."

"We'll need to work on your stamina," Danielle smiled, as she got onto the bed behind the oh-so-fine booty of her newest and best pet.

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho agreed, thinking she must have burned a ton of calories tonight... gangbanging had turned out to be a great workout regime, and a lot more fun than the gym.

"Such a fine ass," Danielle said to herself, as she admired the wide black ass, wondering why only black women were graced with this bodacious style of booty.

"Thank you, Mistress," Caaisho said, never getting enough of the compliments and the power her body had over these lustful women. Of course she now understood her religion's modesty approach. She'd always assumed it was to evade the lustful urges of men, but she was now learning it was to evade the lustful urges of just about everybody.

Danielle kissed the big ass cheeks, before she pulled them apart and admired the cute backdoor hole... so inviting, as if it were calling her name.

Caaisho was sensing an upcoming second sodomy, and this made her body tingle. Danielle had awakened this side of her, a side she hadn't known existed, a side that had always been hidden away from her by her parents and her faith.

Danielle knew how to awaken this side of her new pet, she knew her pet had needed this orgy tonight to further her personal growth, and she was well aware of the juggernaut of tradition and bigotry that was behind the façade of what most people considered to be a virtuous woman. Not that she'd ever aspired to be virtuous, but instead to be a complete woman, just like the one she was now tutoring Caaisho to become.

Danielle licked the puckered hole, swirling her tongue around it... getting it nice and wet.

Caaisho encouraged her Mistress, "Yes, Mommy, lick my butthole."

"So you like this?" Danielle asked.

"It's a little weird, but it's soooo soothing," Caaisho appraised.

"She's fucking adorable," Sharon laughed, as she watched the interplay between the demanding but loving Mistress and her sweet pet.

"I know," Danielle said.

"I can also be a nasty slut," Caaisho wickedly pointed out.

"Yes, you have most certainly proven that tonight," Sharon agreed.

"Was I worth $15,000?"

"Every penny," Sharon said.

"Even I'm a little surprised by that figure, even though I knew you'd be a huge hit," Danielle praised, as she reached out a hand towards Sharon, index finger outstretched, while still probing the tiny hole with her tongue.

Sharon understood the gesture, and she dribbled some lube onto the finger, and then gently spread it around. She then poured some lube down the cleavage of the Somali pet's beautiful backside.

"Are you going to fuck my ass now, Mommy?" Caaisho asked.

"Indeed I am, my sweet one," Danielle answered, as she brought her finger to the previously exit only portal.

"Why does she call you Mommy?" Sharon asked.

"I don't know; usually it's only when she's really horny," Danielle answered.

"It's because I love how you look after my needs, like a truly caring Mommy or Daddy would," Caaisho explained, as she felt the finger pressing against her anal cavity.

"I see," Sharon said, this girl unlike anyone she'd ever experienced, and she had a lot of experience.

"Relax, and remember to breathe," Danielle instructed like a caring mother, as she prepared her pet for a little pain before the pleasure.

"Yes Mommy," Caaisho said, knowing there would be a little discomfort at first, as Danielle pushed her finger against her anal entrance.

"Relax," Danielle repeated as she pushed, and after a brief resistance, her finger disappeared inside the warm back door.

"Ooooooooooh," Caaisho moaned with a mixture of feelings. It hurt a little, but not any more than a needle prick. It was also awkward, since she wasn't accustomed to having anything foreign inside her ass. It was also morally wrong... if that still mattered... since sodomy was a major sin... worse than the plethora of other sins she'd committed during the past fifty or so hours... which, of course, made it even more exciting... since the tabooer, the more exciting.

"Relax," Danielle repeated, as she slowly advanced her finger inside, ever so slowly gaping the teen's tight ass.

"Okay," Caaisho said, although she already wanted a second finger, or better yet, a dick in her ass. She felt a little bit of physical discomfort, but it was more than tolerable; it was more like just strange, and it felt almost like an out of body experience, if that made sense.

"She's taking it pretty well," Sharon said.

"Yes, her body was created to be a temple of pleasure," Danielle said, as she continued slowly rotating her finger... gradually widening the hole and preparing it for a good fucking.

"Feels good, but weird," Caaisho moaned softly.

"It always does at first," Danielle agreed, remembering her first few times getting ass fucked decades ago. It had started painful, shifted to okay, and the very first time, it had ended with her having her first orgasm from getting fucked. Now, although no one here knew it, she still loved a nice hard ass fucking, and she had three trans female friends who would on occasion give her the backdoor drilling she needed. Yet at the two Le Chateau locations she was a dominant, so she wouldn't let anyone even suspect that she'd ever bend over and take a cock in her ass.

"But I like it," Caaisho added, wanting to let her Mistress know she was indeed enjoying this anal exploratory.

"I knew you would," Danielle said, as she began to really widen her gaping for the fat cock Sharon had put on... wider than the one she'd originally taken her pet's anal cherry with.

"She's the most submissive pet I've ever encountered," Sharon said, now wearing a fat, seven-inch black cock.

"I know," Danielle agreed. "She's one in a million."

"And I'm hot too," Caaisho added, her confidence brimming.

"Yes, you are," Danielle laughed, as she began slowly ass fucking her with two fingers.

"Ohhh, that feels nice," Caaisho moaned, loving the finger fucking sensations... but really wanting that dick in her ass.

"Can I fuck her yet?" Sharon asked, patience not one of her virtues, especially when such a nice ass was being prepped for her... and most especially when a big, black booty like Caaisho's was being prepped for her.

"Patience," Danielle said, enjoying the sight and feel of her pet's reactions to each action she was performing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Sharon sighed.

"Do you want to get ass fucked, Caaisho?" Danielle asked, as she pumped her finger faster.

"It was really nice the first time, but I still don't know," Caaisho answered coyly, "in my culture, sodomy is the worst of all the sexual sins."

"Sodomy," Danielle echoed, liking the term. She pointed out, "You're committing sodomy right now, since my finger is knuckle deep in your ass."

"OOoooooooooooh," Caaisho moaned and winced, as a second finger brought a burn to her ass as it was stretched unnaturally. "And when you drilled my shit hole earlier."

"And adultery a little while ago," Sharon added.

"Adultery?" Caaisho asked, even as her head went a bit light from the sudden sharp pain. "But I'm not married. In fact, I've never been with a guy in any way, shape, or fashion."

"I'm sure you're telling the truth, but one of the women you fucked tonight is married," Sharon pointed out.

"I-I-I didn't know," Caaisho stammered, concerned about committing another naughty sin.

Danielle reassured her, "It's okay. Sodomy, adultery, it doesn't matter. Your purpose in life is to service as many women as you can."

"My purpose in life?" Caaisho asked. She needed to have more of a purpose than just that! Danielle continued slowly pumping her two fingers inside her.

"Yes, you were born to be a submissive; it's a basic facet of your nature. And you were born with this magnificent body so it can be used. You were born to serve, and to serve beautifully," Danielle explained, reminding her pet of position at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy... even as her bottom was being prepared for more serving.