Somali Pet Ch. 07

Story Info
Black pet is centerpiece of an all white lesbian orgy.
8.7k words
4.75
17.3k
29

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Black pet is centerpiece of an all white lesbian orgy.

Note 1: This is an interracial series. If such taboo concepts are not to your liking, please read no further.

Note 2: This is part seven of the series. Obviously, reading the previous chapters will help this all make sense... but in case you want to dive ahead, or just a refresher if you read the previous chapters a while ago.

Chapter 1: Caaisho and her Somali family move into the house next door to lesbian seductress Danielle. Danielle, using a sly seduction technique, mixed with some aggressive behavior (including some very non-consensual aspects) seduces and dominates her eighteen-year-old big breasted, big bootied neighbor.

Chapter 2: Caaisho wakes up mortified by what she allowed to happen to her, and by all the things she ended up willingly doing, yet after a brief resistance, she ends up submitting completely to her white 'Mommy' all over again.

Chapter 3: A short chapter, where Caaisho's determination to resist further temptation is mostly overcome by Danielle's adlib discourse about the harmful effects of everyday morality and the unnecessary guilt it provokes. Then her largely habitual resistance is fully washed away when she discovers the joys of a showerhead and eating ass.

Chapter 4: After one final and very brief resistance, Caaisho fully accepts her role as a submissive pet to her white neighbour and discovers the joys of sodomy.

Chapter 5: Caaisho now fully accepts her fate, and she receives a complete makeover for the special night that awaits her... paying for the services with her tongue.

Chapter 6: Caaisho wakes up in the back seat of a limo, and she finds herself delivered to a lesbian sex party for the rich and infamous and their half-naked pets, where she is teased mercilessly by various older women, before she is auctioned off for a night of complete servitude to the highest bidder.

Somali Pet Ch. 07

Sharon headed out and saw Amy, a nearby servant, and ordered her to find Angela, Betty and Hannah, and to send them to her room.

She grabbed a bottle of wine and some glasses, and returned to the room. Angela was following her, and she called ahead, "Was she worth fifteen grand?"

"Worth even more," Sharon smiled.

"Oh my," Angela said as she finished her wine, still walking briskly.

"Yes, she's one of a kind," Sharon said, as they reached her suite. (Le Chateau Club Mansion was partly a luxurious Party Central on the ground floor, and partly Grand Hotel, making lavish upstairs suites available to certain preferred women of means.)

Caaisho sat up on the bed and saw one of the women who'd bid on her entering the room. Two others entered just a few moments later, as Sharon poured the four of them some wine.

Caaisho could see each of them literally salivating, and could also see the hunger and lust in their eyes. And all because of her!

Sharon grabbed a blindfold and walked over to her pet. She asked, "Ready for some real fun?"

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho agreed, as she felt the blindfold being secured over her eyes.

"Good. Because each of these women have paid good money to play with you," Sharon explained.

"No worries, I'll be worth it," Caaisho replied confidently, as she directed her attention to the three new women... even though she could no longer see them.

"I'm first," Angela said, as she scrambled out of her clothes.

Beth countered, "I paid the second most after Sharon. I should go first."

"You'll each get a turn... or turns... together," Sharon said, as all three women got undressed. "I also have a selection of toys here, if you want to use them. She's completely subject to your will, but her asshole is off limits. That's mine."

"Fine," Hannah sighed, having thought a triple teaming gangbang would be fun.

"You can still pound her cunt or her face," Sharon offered brightly, as Betty joined Caaisho on the bed, pushed her onto her back, and sat on her face.

"Get licking, Muslim skank," Betty ordered.

Hannah came over and began cupping the big teen tits, as Caaisho began licking another pussy. "Yummy cunt," she said, as she cleared a path through the luxuriant hair, and moaned as her tits were mauled.

"What big fat tits!" Hannah praised as she squeezed, licked and sucked them.

"My turn," Angela said, as she roughly pushed Betty off of the teen's face.

"You three should rotate sitting on her face," Sharon arbitrated.

"Sure," Angela said, as she straddled the Muslim and ordered, "Get eating me, bitch."

"Yes, ma'am," Caaisho said, as she began licking another hairy snatch, although this one was less hairy.

"Ma'am!" Angela roared.

"Ma'am?" Betty scoffed.

Hannah rebuked teasingly, "What? She's just being polite to her elders, ma'ams."

"You're only two years younger than we are," Angela pointed out.

"That's an eternity," Hannah shot back.

"But I look younger than either of you," Angela laughed. "Except for our slut, of course."

"Seriously, these tits are magnificent," Hannah changed the subject, amazed by their size, heft and perfect symmetry.

"I had tits like that once," Betty said wistfully.

"When? During the Great Depression?" Hannah quipped.

"Fuck you," Betty said. Not angrily, but just because she couldn't think up a better comeback on the spur of the moment.

Caaisho wasn't listening, just exploring with her tongue. Each pussy's taste was similar, each scent was similar, but each of them also had subtle differences in both taste and aroma. Muskier or tangier, for example.

"Maybe I can fuck you after we bang the teen," Betty shrugged, as she went to grab a strap-on.

"My turn," Hannah said, eager to take the black teen's face for a ride.

"That's okay, I want to play with those titties, anyway," Angela agreed, even though she was enjoying the eager tongue.

"They are a lot of fun," Hannah said, as the two swapped places.

Angela crawled between the teen's legs and cupped both tits. "Holy shit, they're heavy!"

"Back breakers," Hannah agreed, as she lowered her trimmed pussy. She was a rare one who believed in tidy personal hygiene, unlike the rest of these cavewomen.

Caaisho discovered a new pussy, a new scent, and a new taste. Less hair, which made it easier to get directly to the pussy. She kept licking, even as the fire inside her burned while her tits were manhandled and her face used.

"Shit, she gets right to work," Hannah moaned, as her pussy was probed.

"Yeah, she's a real 'go licker'," Sharon chipped in, as she watched this lesbian orgy of sorts, giggling at her own play on words.

"Suck on my nipples," Caaisho demanded between licks.

"Her tits are very sensitive," Sharon explained.

"I see," Angela said, as she sucked a big, hard nipple between her lips.

"Yes, suck and bite them, just like that," Caaisho moaned, wanting them to know she was a dirty slut who needed to be used roughly.

"Sure, slut," Angela agreed generously, as she sucked and nibbled on the hard nipple.

"Focus on my cunt, you needy bitch," Hannah ordered, wanting the attention back on her.

"Sorry, ma'am," Caaisho apologized, and she attacked the pussy with renewed vigor.

"Good, bitch," Hannah moaned.

"Move over," Beth ordered, as she joined the other three on the king-sized bed.

"Why do you get to fuck her first?" Angela demanded.

"I paid the second most, and I'm already wearing the strap-on," Betty explained.

"Seems reasonable," Hannah shrugged, as she began slowly grinding on the teen's pretty face.

Angela reluctantly moved to the side, and kept playing with the big pillows of flesh, while Betty spread the teen's legs apart and asked, "Ready to get fucked, slut?"

"Yes please, fuck your black bimbo bitch," Caaisho begged, dying to have a cock inside her.

"So hot," Hannah observed.

"Such a nasty bitch," Betty added, as she slid inside the teen's pink pussy.

"For well aged white cunt, I am," Caaisho replied wickedly, wanting that cock to really slam into her.

"Shit, is she for real?" Angela laughed.

"One hundred percent authentic," Sharon assured her.

"Well worth the money," Hannah approved, as the teen's tongue really probed inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Caaisho moaned, as the cock began slowly fucking her.

"Pound that pussy Betty, and let's see what these natural beauties do about it," Angela urged.

"Sure thing," Betty agreed, and she slammed into the teen.

"Mother fucker, yes," Caaisho moaned wickedly.

"Oh my, what language," Hannah said, amused. She'd fucked many mothers in her time, as well as their daughters. She especially loved seducing a mother and a daughter 1imultaneously.

Thinking her next words would likely really shock the group, Caaisho added, "Yes Mommy, fuck me."

"Mommy?" Angela asked.

"Yes Mommy, fuck your baby girl's young cunt," Caaisho said, as she raised her ass a few inches above the bed.

"Holy shit, that's hot," Hannah said.

"Yeah, she's really a bitch in heat," Angela added.

"Well, fuck her then," Sharon said, watching these three dykes doing a pretty shitty job of dominating the needy girl.

"Right, right," Betty said, a little surprised by the teen's Mommy talk, but deciding to play along. "You want Mommy's big dick in your little black box, baby girl?"

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy! Fuck your baby's charcoal cunt, her bimbo hole, her tiny twat, her sloppy slit," Caaisho moaned, wanting to be as nasty as possible for these women.

"Keep eating, slut," Hannah ordered, watching and hearing this bitch babble like a bigger slut than in any porn movie.

"Yes, ma'am," Caaisho obeyed, discovering she wasn't all that good at multitasking. Trying to munch pussy while getting fucked was a lot more difficult than she'd imagined.

Caaisho licked, as her body bounced around, and as Betty began fucking her hard.

"Look at those mammoth titties shake," Angela pointed out. "So fucking hot!"

"One of the nicest racks I've ever seen," Hannah agreed, watching from above the black body while it thrashed around.

"With nipples that could cut glass," Angela added.

"That would be a neat trick," Betty added, as she fucked the teen as fast and hard as she could, loving the sound of her moans, loving the sight of those tits bouncing around.

"Some hard fucking would be hot between those things," Angela said, admiring the big tits and hard nipples.

"Oh, fuck yes," Hannah agreed, as the teen licked away, really beginning to stimulate her cunt.

"Come on my face, ma'am," Caaisho begged, desperate to taste a full flood of cunt cum.

"My turn," Angela interrupted, literally pushing Hannah off of the teen.

"Actually, flip her over onto all fours," Betty suggested, wanting to pound her from behind, which was a more comfortable position, since she was so out of shape.

"Sure," Angela agreed, flipping the light teen over. "Shit, all her weight is in her tits."

"And some more of it in her ass," Hannah added.

"True," Angela said, as she placed her body in front of the blindfolded teen.

"What a great backside," Betty admired, in awe of the black perfection.

"Thank you ma'am," Caaisho said, loving to hear compliments about her body... although before this weekend, she hadn't given a damn about what people thought of her body... the body she always kept hidden beneath yards and yards of flowing, lightweight fabric.

"Do all Muslims have bodies like this underneath that silly outfit they always wear?" Hannah asked, also admiring the black teen's backside.

"Yes, we do," Caaisho bragged, proud of her body, proud of her heritage.

"Well then, I'll be on the hunt for Muslim cunt from now on," Hannah said, laughing at her own accidental poeticism.

"That should be on a bumper sticker."

"Or on a t-shirt."

"Come and get your dinner, slut," Angela ordered, wanting that eager tongue working on her again.

"Yes, ma'am," Caaisho obeyed, blindly hovering her face forward to find the pussy.

"There you go, right there," Angela moaned, as Caaisho's tongue found her clit.

"Oh, fuck," Caaisho moaned, as she felt hands clutching her wide hips, and then a cock back inside her again. "Fuck me, Mommy."

"You're sure I can't bang this asshole?" Betty asked. It would be a shame to use this bitch and miss plundering her backside.

"Not unless you have an extra $15,000," Sharon said, pretty sure that she herself would be capping off the night with some sodomy action.

"Likely I do," Betty said. It would be worth that much to be the first person to explore this fine booty.

"Shit, I shouldn't have asked," Sharon said. She then clarified, "I need to rescind that offer. Her asshole is either mine or Danielle's, and it's her call."

"Fine," Betty sighed, "it's just a shame, though. It's right here, all puckered up and begging for a deep shit pounding."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Sharon waved her off, "just focus on that hot black cunt and count yourself lucky."

"Fine," Betty sighed again, and she began slamming into the teen... hard.

"Oh yes," Caaisho moaned, as she licked hungrily. "Baby slut loves Daddy's dick."

"Daddy?" Betty questioned.

"Well, you do look a lot like a Daddy," Hannah teased. "Is that a bit of chest hair I see in your cleavage?"

"Fuck you," Betty said.

"I hate watching this," Hannah said, as she went to the box of toys to select another strap-on for herself.

"Then go and fuck her, or go and fuck Betty while she fucks Caaisho," Sharon suggested.

"Ohhhhh, that sounds fun," Hannah said, grabbing a large cock... the ten-incher.

"I want to make it very clear that Hannah will not be fucking me," Betty asserted.

"Very well, then you can fuck her," Sharon suggested.

"Hey!" Hannah objected.

"It makes perfect sense; you're the bottom payer here," Sharon shrugged.

"Keep fucking me, Daddy," Caaisho begged, since Betty had stopped to negotiate.

"She can't get enough of me," Betty said, amused by the needy slut.

"She can't get enough of anyone's pussy or cock," Angela said, as the teen licked her pussy as fast as she could.

"My turn!" Hannah claimed, as she got onto the bed.

Betty pulled out, and Hannah quickly replaced her with the thicker and longer cock.

"Oh yes, you're so big, Mommy!" Caaisho moaned, as her cunt was filled right up.

"See? I'm Mommy, because I don't have any chest hair," Hannah smirked.

Hannah, unlike Betty, slammed into her hard, right from the get go.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" Caaisho moaned, as her pleasure shot off like a rocket.

"My turn for her tongue," Betty said, removing the strap-on after she abandoned the idea of trying to do a train. Given their middle-aged big bodies and awkwardness, it would be a nightmare. Besides, she wanted that teen tongue back on her pussy.

"Fine," Angela sighed resignedly, her orgasm simmering just below the surface.

Betty offered her pussy to the teen, who was kind of playing a game of musical chairs, except they were delicious cunts, and even though she wasn't going anywhere, she was guaranteed to win every time the action stopped and began again, but differently.

Betty shoved her pussy right in the teen's face, as Hannah pounded the teen hard.

"You can really wield a cock," Angela admired, as she watched Hannah hammering the teen. She wanted to get fucked like that. She was the submissive one of her other two best friends Danielle and Sharon, and although she was a dominant in most of her sexual encounters, she was the fuck toy, whenever Danielle and Sharon and she were alone together.

"I'll bang your fat cunt anytime," Hannah offered, knowing Angela wasn't as confident as she pretended to be.

"You wish," Angela said, hiding that inner submissiveness.

"No, you wish," Hannah countered, as she kept deep fucking the teen.

"Oh yes, I'm getting so close," Caaisho moaned, the hard, deep, fast pounding building her second orgasm rapidly.

"Go right ahead and come, but don't stop eating my cunt just because you're climaxing," Betty ordered, pulling the teen's head roughly between her legs and into her wetness.

"Yes, ma'am," Caaisho replied, although the 'ma'am' sounded more like, 'mmbblurp', since it was drowned in the wet swamp of Betty's pussy pie. She kept licking, really struggling to focus while the pleasure erupting inside her attempted to consume all her attention.

"She's still working on her multitasking," Angela observed.

"It's a learned skill," Sharon added, as she saw a text from Danielle: Twenty minutes. She figured that was about as long as it would take for these three bitches to get off and get out of here.

Caaisho kept licking and sucking on the pussy lips and clit, before she suddenly bellowed something unintelligible into Betty's wet pussy, when her second orgasm coursed through her.

"I think she's coming," Betty interpreted for the others.

"Her quaking body would certainly indicate that," Hannah said, not slowing down at all.

"Ooooooh," Caaisho moaned, her mouth now an inch away from the pussy so she could take a breath, as the intense orgasm cascaded through her, and she attempted to keep licking, even though the hairy bush was starting to feel a bit sandpaper-like against her face. Was pubic hair burn a thing? She also thought she might have a pussy hair stuck between her teeth. She wished she was able to see each of these cunts... she loved cunt... the taste, the smell, but also the look. Each pussy was different in taste and smell, but also in how it looked and felt.

"All three of you need to come inside her," Sharon reminded them.

"You and your weird 'cum inside a pussy' fetish," Betty said. It was different. It was weird. It was also awkward. Although it did feel pretty good to have someone's cunt cum spraying into her cunt, or to spray her cunt cum into another woman's cunt.

"Some girls like tits, some like asses, some like legs, and some sluts like Caaisho like old white bitches coming in her cunt," Sharon shrugged.

"Each to their own," Hannah shrugged, having never tried tribbing in her life before a wild threesome with Danielle and a cheerleader a year ago. Now she really liked it.

Angela had been tribbing for years, it was how the three of them always ended encounters... although a threeway tribbing was always a bit comical, before they ever got into any real sense of rhythm.

Betty let go of the teen's head and said, "Well, I better let go of her then, before I come all over her face."

Caaisho asked, even as her ongoing orgasm refused to leave her body behind, "Mistress Sharon, may I please take off the blindfold?"

"Why?" Sharon asked.

"I'd really like to see each gorgeous fat pussy I'm eating," Caaisho answered.

"Well, who could say no to that!" Sharon laughed, as Betty lifted the blindfold off.

"Very nice cunt," Caaisho admired the pussy, wetness lightly glistening the salt and pepper hair.

"Thanks," Betty laughed.

Caaisho leaned in and licked the wetness, while Hannah pulled out of her.

Angela went behind her and buried her face in the teen's pussy, wondering what this fresh, black (or more accurately, pink surrounded by black), just fucked pussy would taste like.

"Oh yes, lick up my cum," Caaisho moaned, as she tried to stimulate some more cunt juice inside the cunt she was licking.

"What a delicious cunt," Angela said.

"Dark chocolate perfection," Sharon added.

"Indeed," Angela agreed.

"All right, ladies," Sharon said. "Let's fill this black box with all of your cunt cum."

"Me first," Betty said, really needing to get off soon. She moved away from the teen's eager tongue and got into a scissoring position, while Caaisho was flipped over onto her back again.