Somali Pet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't want to wreck anybody's marriages," Caaisho objected, feeling guilt coursing through her, oddly this newest revelation making her feel worse than any of her other twisted acts of submission and debauchery.

"First," Danielle began, "your body was created to tempt."

"Indeed," Sharon agreed, feeling very tempted right now.

"Second," Danielle continued, "anyone who is married and cheats, is making a decision on their own. That's not on you, it's on them."

"I guess," Caaisho said, Danielle's reasoning making sense, but guilt still consuming her, as was a burning desire to get fucked, since yet another orgasm was beginning to simmer.

"No guessing," Danielle said firmly, as she continued gaping the teen's ass for the cock that would soon be inside of it. "You were born to tempt, born to serve, and that will always be your role in life."

"My only role?" Caaisho asked, a little concerned she might have fallen too deeply into this rabbit hole.

"Of course not," Danielle said. "You'll still go to school, still excel in your academics, still graduate from college, still become a doctor if that's what you still want a few years down the road, still meet a man if you want, still get married if you want, and still have kids if you want. But you'll also have a secret side to release your stresses, and to bring you the pleasure that in your case, only sexual submission can bring you."

"Oh, good," Caaisho said, oddly wanting every single thing that Danielle had listed. She wanted to continue in college on a full scholarship and graduate with honours, she wanted to fall in love eventually, get married, and have kids. But she now knew without a doubt, she also wanted lots more experiences like this evening. This sexual submission. This complete lack of control. This feeling of pleasure that came from sexually serving other women.

"I'll guide you through it all," Danielle promised, as she began slowly three-finger fucking the teen's ass.

"Yes please, Mommy. I need you to be my mentor, probably forever," Caaisho said, this newest journey being the first part of her life she didn't feel in control of... except of course, her family and religion... both of which were now taking a back seat to her sexual awakening and liberation.

"Can I fuck her ass now?" Sharon sighed dramatically. "She seems more than ready!"

"She's almost ready," Danielle corrected. "How are you feeling, my pet?"

"Quite serene, actually," Caaisho admitted, realizing the pain in her ass was almost completely dissipated, and she'd even begun moving back a bit to meet Danielle's fingers.

"Then are you ready to be sodomized by a nice cock?" Danielle asked, as she began pumping the teen's ass faster.

"Oh yes! Give me a big dick, and slam it in my ass, and sodomize me all to hell," Caaisho begged wickedly, now needing to be an ass slut... a sodomy slut. She'd recently sucked plastic dick, been fucked in her cunt by plastic dick, eaten pussy, licked ass, been splattered with cum, had dove fucked somebody, and ground pussy to pussy... so doing anal seemed like a natural progression... for after all, she not only aspired to be, but she actually was a three-hole Muslim bimbo slut for butch bitches.

"Okay, I'm going in," Sharon said, getting onto the bed.

Danielle pulled her fingers out and stared at the gaped ass for a moment... fuck, did it look inviting. She reached for the lube and said to Sharon, "Let's get your dick all greased up first."

"Hurry up about it," Sharon said urgently, her need to fuck now consuming her. She stared at the black ass, she saw the gaped hole, she peered into it, and she needed to fuck it right here, right now. She needed to fuck this black ass, to... as the slut had put it... sodomize her. She didn't know why, but describing it that way sounded so fucking hot and nasty.

Danielle lubed the cock, and Caaisho, who was also feeling impatient, and was feeling empty without Danielle's fingers in her ass, asked, "Is someone going to sodomize me, or what?"

"Shit, yeah! You're about to get it good, girl," Sharon assured her, as she went behind the black ass and positioned her cock... now well lubed... at the gaping whole.

"Yes, sodomize me, and make me your three-hole black fuck slut," Caaisho crowed, as she offered up her asshole.

Sharon pushed forward, and the seven-inch cock disappeared inside the big black booty.

"Oh, mother fucking, shit!" Caaisho babbled, as the cock went deeper than Danielle possibly could, although it wasn't wider. It created fresh pain, but also a surreal pleasure, which seemed to be fighting for control over her.

"Relax," Danielle reminded her, as she caressed the teen's back.

"I'm trying," Caaisho said, as the entire cock rested deep inside her, remaining motionless for now.

"And this is a small cock," Sharon pointed out. She also had an eight, ten, and even a twelve-inch strap-on in her black box.

"I can't imagine," Caaisho said through gritted teeth.

"Over time, twelve inches will fit easily into your cunt, and even your ass," Danielle reassured her. "You know, practice makes perfect."

"And she'll need a lot of practice, so here goes," Sharon said, as she began slowly fucking the teen.

"Ohhhhhhh," Caaisho moaned, as she began getting ass fucked again. It felt weird. It felt painful. It felt pleasurable. It felt both natural and unnatural. It felt both right and wrong.

"Maybe she needs someone's cunt to munch on, to distract her," Sharon hinted broadly.

"I imagine she is hungry," Danielle agreed, as she sat down in front of her pet and straddled her face from about a foot away. "Are you hungry, my dear?"

"For your cunt?" Caaisho asked rhetorically, as Danielle slid her body slightly closer. "Always."

"Good answer," Danielle said, as she slid two pillows under her ass to lift herself up, placing her cunt in a very convenient position for her pet to dine on.

"Mmmmmmm, yummy," Caaisho said, as she stared into the hot and ready box. A cunt was the most appealing thing to look at, to lick, to savour. She began licking, the pubes briefly tickling her nose, while her back door was still being violated.

"Best birthday ever," Sharon said, as she slowly fucked the teen's ass, enjoying a massive adrenaline rush from taking this hot teen's back door.

"It'd better be," Danielle said, as she enjoyed the slow, leisurely licking from her pet.

"I want this for my birthday too," Caaisho moaned, as the pleasure began overriding the pain.

"Which this?" Danielle asked. "My cunt, or to be sodomized?"

"Both and more," Caaisho moaned, "I want to eat every cunt at my birthday party, I want to get drunk on... or better yet, bathe in... cunt cum. I want to be triple-teamed by dick. I want to feel my cunt so full of cunt cum after tribbing, I'll feel like I'm going to explode!"

"That can definitely be arranged," Sharon said. She could charge a thousand per person for the event, and make a killing.

"Be careful what you wish for," Danielle warned, "Sharon's mind is already going into overdrive."

"Another fundraiser," Sharon said.

"For Daphne?" Danielle asked.

"Of course," Sharon said. "We'll make a mint."

"Especially if we promoted her as the star attraction," Danielle said, loving this idea. She added, "And what if I could add her Mommy to the lineup?"

"But you're her Mommy," Sharon teased.

"I mean her real Mommy," Danielle said.

"That would be epic," Sharon said, and she grabbed the teen's hips and began fucking her harder and faster.

"Oh yes," Caaisho moaned, as the fucking got more intense. But the conversation also had her stunned.

"Do you want me to bring your Mom into the fold?" Danielle asked.

Caaisho was moaning, and she said yes to the fucking, not about her Mom, although she did wonder whether Danielle could possibly seduce her. It seemed highly unlikely, but originally, so had her being sodomized... yet here she was, a repeat offender. She answered, "I don't know, Mistress. I can't imagine that actually happening."

"Moms are always easier prey than their daughters," Sharon said.

"And you were very easy to recruit," Danielle pointed out. "A few orgasms and a couple of discussions about it being a man's world unless, and boom! You were sold."

"More like overwhelmed," Caaisho countered, as the fucking got more intense.

"And now?" Danielle asked.

"Totally accepting of my natural purpose in life," Caaisho said, as she licked the yummy cunt she was undeniably addicted to.

"Which is?" Danielle questioned.

"Unconditional obedience to white women," Caaisho answered, as she kept licking, as she kept

getting sodomized, and as surprisingly, another orgasm began building inside her!

Danielle said, "Let's both get an up close and personal view." She backed away, moved Caaisho's hands a little further apart, and slithered beneath her, headfirst.

Caaisho was confused at first, but then she realized what her Mistress was doing... an unorthodox 69, with Sharon as an additional caboose.

Caaisho bent down to resume dining on the pussy she now always craved, just as she felt a tongue on her own pussy. "Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

Danielle leaned up and licked the teen's delicious pussy. She knew from personal experience that the double pleasure of a cock in her ass while she had her pussy eaten would drive her pet nuts. Danielle had been double penetrated a few times, and that was both exhilarating and frustrating, but when she got ass fucked and eaten at the same time, she always came quickly and intensely.

"Yes, eat me, Mommy," Caaisho moaned, her pleasure instantly intensified, as Danielle's tongue contacted her fevered pussy.

"Sharon, fuck my slut's ass really hard," Danielle ordered, as she parted the pink pussy lips with both hands.

"Oh yes, ream my asshole, sodomize my shit hole, pound my slut ass," Caaisho babbled, as her pleasure increased exponentially.

Sharon obliged, slamming into the teen's ass as hard as she could with each forward thrust.

"Oh, yes Daddy! Sodomize my Somali asshole!" Caaisho screamed, as the peak of pleasure consumed her yet again.

Danielle attacked the teen's pussy.

Sharon hammered the teen's asshole.

Caaisho gave up even trying to lick Danielle's pussy as her orgasm rose and then erupted like a 10 on the Richter scale.

Caaisho's cunt cum splattered Danielle's face, and then Caaisho's cunt slammed down onto Danielle's face, as Caaisho collapsed forward, and the cock in her ass slipped out.

Caaisho moaned weakly, as she trembled uncontrollably, her pussy lying directly on Danielle's face, as it leaked all over her.

"Well, that was intense," Sharon mused, as she watched the teen undergoing convulsion after convulsion.

Danielle flipped the teen over onto her back, straddled her in the traditional scissors position, and began grinding.

Caaisho was too weak to participate, but she definitely enjoyed the pussy rubbing.

"Come inside her," Sharon urged. "Fill that teen twat right up!"

Danielle did exactly that, her orgasm having been simmering for a while, and after only a couple minutes of grinding, she erupted and spewed a large load of cunt cum inside her pet.

"Yes, Mommy," Caaisho moaned, sounding like she was falling asleep.

A minute later, Danielle had collapsed in exhaustion as well.

They lay there for a few minutes, simply recovering from their long, eventful day and their orgasms. Neither realized that Sharon had left, and returned with a young blonde, who was now dining away at her cunt.

Caaisho asked groggily, "Are you really going to try and seduce my Mom?"

Danielle smiled, as she answered, "I'm not going to try."

"You're not?" Caaisho asked, surprised.

"I don't try to do things, I just do them. And I'm going to seduce your Mom," Danielle said, already having planted a couple of seeds, and it was time for her to do a little more gardening, while she watched them grow to fruition.

The end

Thus ends Caaisho's initial journey (all seven parts written at once).

Shall we continue down this road together?

Do you want to read about her mother Isniino submitting to Danielle?

Do you want to read about Caaisho and Isniino exploring their familial bonds of sapphic love?

Do you want to read about how Danielle and her two pets render the father/husband's subsequent possessive rage totally inadequate?

Do you have any other hot ideas?

Share away...

Jasmine April 2023.