All Comments on 'Somali Vampire Detective'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Jesus tits, I think you're the only one that actually gets worse with each story. This site really needs a way to vote something a -5, shitballs son, you suck more than a dollar hooker on half off day

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story!! One of the best on here. Annony has no idea what a

good story is, he she it.... IT votes his hate on every story on here. L:W is the category he fucking hates the most because his wife left his sorry ass and he's pissed off. So he has no friends or lovers , except guys, and so he bitches and complains and cries like the queer he is!!! Fuck you annony. I gave this a 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent read

A short, but interesting vignette, like many of your stories.

I think the only people on this site who are as prolific as you are the anonymous commenters who always ask you to stop writing. I’m glad you don’t pay them any mind. Your tales certainly contribute to the kaleidoscope of perceptions and impressions that make this site what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Love this story!! One of the best on here. Annony has no idea what a

You're a fine one to be talking about hate, since that's all you spew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I ONCE WAS A VAMPIRE...

...BUT I'M ALL RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Justice League Checking In.

Just letting people know that we can talk here. (Sorry, Samuelx. We're borrowing your comments section. Hope you don't mind, and good luck in your writing.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Checking In.

Ready to seek justice..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with the plan to seek justice against the quarry.

And 5 stars to SamuelX since we're using his comments section as a secret headquarters without his knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Count Me In.

Let's fix what's going on with the scoring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS