Soma's Journey Ch. 01: First Time CD

Story Info
From submissive man to submissive maid.
1.4k words
4.41
13.9k
11

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought my first encounter involving a CD would be with me as the CD, but strange are the ways of sensual exploration. I had answered an ad looking for a man who wanted to play in stockings and panties. After establishing my submissive nature (and torturing me with wonderful photographs of CDs in bondage), the man at the other end of the ad had persuaded me to go for a full CD experience. He specified what clothes I was to purchase and where I would meet him.

I went to the hotel where he was staying with my clothes in an attache. I was to enter his room on the pretense of inspecting the bathroom. Once there, I was to change into my female clothes and put on the wig he would leave on the sink. When I was dressed, I would signal him by flushing the toilet, at which point he would enter and discover me dressed, which would lead to our role play.

I managed to keep my erection under control (barely) as I shopped for the items on his list: tan pantyhose, tan thigh highs, some frilly panties, a camisole and a half length robe. He wanted me looking feminine and vulnerable. I selected a pastel yellow pair of panties, a pastel brown camisole and a red sleeping robe. The red clashed with the other colors, but it was the silkiest feeling robe I could find and would provide a contrast to the earth tones I was wearing.

When I arrived at the hotel, I took the elevator to his room and went to the bathroom to prepare. On the sink was a brown wig with blonde highlights. I removed my male clothes and folded them up. Next, I slid the panties on, loving the sensations as they moved up my legs. It didn't take long for a wet spot to appear on them. Next up were the thigh highs, followed by the panty hose. By now, I was already deep into sub mode and was having trouble keeping my erection down, as he wanted.

The next item on was the camisole, which, it turned out, was a couple of sizes to small. I struggled with it, resolving next time to go with something much larger. Finally, I put on the robe. The 3/4 length sleeves brushed against my arms, creating the most delightful sensations, matched by the feel of the bottom of the robe against my thighs. Finally, I put on the wig, and my transformation was complete: for the first time in my life, I was a CD. I gave the signal and automatically lowered my eyes to the floor.

He came into the bathroom and feigned indignation that I was dressed. My blush was quite real, as was my stammered and soft reply to his anger. I could not look at him; I was deep into my submissive role as the crossdressing slut who was caught and getting ready to be dealt with.

He took me into the bedroom and tied me to a chair. After tying my arms and chest to the chair, he tied my feet together and began to molest me, running his hands along my panty clad legs.

"You're nothing but a slut, are you? You like me to rub your pantyhose covered legs, don't you, slut?"

I could only whisper my reply, "Yes, Sir," but the gasps and moans his strokes were eliciting were genuine. I was truly responding to his hands on the nylon. My cock (no longer my cock, but my clit) was engorging and my breath grew shorter as he rubbed my feet and moved his hands up my legs toward my clit. Seeing the effect he was having, he moved in for the kill.

He untied me from the chair (but kept my feet tied) and pushed me toward the bed. Once there, he tied my hands behind my back and blindfolded me. By now, my clit was totally engorged and I was horny in a way I had never experienced. I was no longer role playing. I was a submissive little slut waiting for those magic hands to caress me again. My mouth was starting to desire what I knew would be coming soon. I could hear him taking off his clothes and knew I would soon be tasting his cock.

Soon, I felt his weight on the bed and his hands, his wonderful hands, caressing my legs again. I was moaning with pleasure at each touch, and when he turned me onto my back and pulled down my pantyhose to expose my clit to his touch, I arched my back in pleasure. But I wanted more...I wanted, I needed his cock in my mouth...

...and finally, finally, I felt it on my cheek and opened my mouth to take it in. Even flaccid, it was bigger than I had expected, and I knew I would never be able to take it all in my mouth. I sucked in the head and licked it with an urgency I didn't know was in me. As I moved my mouth down the shaft, I could hear him groan with pleasure and encourage me, his slut, to keep on sucking it. I was focused on the hardening cock in my mouth, doing my best to pleasure it with only my mouth. I twisted as best I could with my hands tied behind me to move my mouth in position to satisfy my master. My clit touched his leg and I rubbed it as best I could.

After several minutes of sucking and licking, he got up to untie my hands, which immediately took hold of his shaft and balls. My tongue focused on swirling around the underside of his cock head as my left hand stroked the shaft up and down and my right hand gently massaged his balls.

"Lick my balls, slut," he ordered in a ragged tone and I eagerly complied. Still blindfolded, I could only tell where they were by touch and tongue. As my tongue begain licking them, I was surprised at how small they were compared to his cock. But I didn't care: I could hear the pleasure in his voice as he encouraged his slut to keep licking his cock and balls.

As my mouth continued to bob up and down his shaft, my hands wandered to his thighs, which I began to stroke softly. Another sensation was coming over me: I WAS his slut, his woman, and I wanted him as his woman. I trembled slightly as I ran my hands over his thighs, feeling the place where the hair of his legs ended and the smooth flesh of his crotch began. I removed my mouth from his cock, gave it a gentle kiss and laid my head on his stomach while my hand moved up his thigh and to his cock. I rubbed it with one hand while the other ran from stomach to thigh, marvelling at the feeling of his skin. I could feel the hair and, rather than being repelled by it, I luxuriated in it. As I rubbed my clit on his leg, the sensations of the stockings, the camisole, the robe all conspired to turn me even more into a woman obsessed with the body of this man who had overwhelmed me and made me his willing and eager slut.

Finally, he could take no more and, putting his cock in my mouth, jerked it while I sucked the head. And then, I tasted warmth in my mouth...one spurt, then another, then another. I kept it in my mouth, on my tongue, shocked that it filled me with contentment. The taste was not what I expected...almost sweet and oh so warm. I laid back, feeling a strange glow coming on me. I was ready to rest...

...but he had one last treat in store for me. Working on my clit in earnest, he stroked it furiously, leaving me crying out in pleasure as he brought me closer and closer to the edge. With a final convulsion, I came, and he kept working my clit, forcing more pleasure out of me, making me grab the pillow to control my movements, my legs twitching with the intensity of the orgasm. I felt the joy of my first orgasm as a CD and knew it would not be the last.