Soma's Journey Ch. 02: The Chair

Story Info
Soma's inner helpless maiden is being released more and more.
2k words
4.24
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I notice is the chair. It's the only item of furniture in the room, apart from a table holding cuffs, chains and some leather items whose purpose I can only guess at. The chair sits in the middle of the room, on a large blanket that provides the only covering for the floor. This is where my training will continue, where I shall learn more what it means to be a crossdressing pleasure slave.

I take off my street clothes and prepare to dress for Sir, under his watchful eye. First, I slide on the frilly lace panties; once again, as I feel them encase my crotch, I start to enter that special submissive headspace wearing such feminine items brings on. The feeling intensifies as I roll on the thigh highs and smooth them out, marvelling at the sensation of nylon on skin. I put on the short black wig he has given me and the transformation is complete. My cock has become my clit and I have become his CD slave. The panties and stockings are white: because he has not taken me not, Sir insists on white for the virgin. Today, he is going to take my mouth and make it his own. My virgin ass will be spared for another day. I sit in the chair and wait, my clit swelling in anticipation of what is to come.

He approaches me from behind and puts the blindfold on. Now I'm in full submission mode, my breathing quickening slightly. He orders me to raise my arms and puts a bra on me. This is the first time I've worn one and the sensual constriction arouses me even more. He lowers my arms and puts leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. He spreads my legs and ties each cuff to a chair leg. Pulling my arms behind the back of the chair, he hooks the cuffs together. A strap around my stomach binding me to the back of my chair and I'm now completely at his mercy. The lesson is about to begin.

He begins by running his hands over my body. He reaches inside the bra and pinches my nipples, bringing a low moan of pleasure to my lips. His hands move down my stomach to my panty clad crotch, where he reaches inside to stroke my clit. I feel his finger on my lips and I open them, tasting my precum. Suddenly, he steps away and I strain to hear what is going on. I finally make out the unmistakeable sound of pants dropping to the floor and I know that soon he will possess my pussy mouth.

I sense him in front of me and I open my mouth in anticipation of finally getting to taste him. However, to my disappointment, it's his finger that once again rubs my lips and enters my mouth. I taste more precum; from the texture and flavor, I realize that it belongs to Sir. I lick greedily, hoping for more. But, for now, there is none. Instead, he pulls my panties down, freeing my clit, which is engorging rapidly. He slaps it playfully, a portent of what is to come...

...and come it does, as I feel the welcome sting of a clothespin being placed on my ball sack. That is followed by another, and yet another, and then one on my clit. I gasp with pleasure/pain and lean back, delighting in the pain that makes me feel so good and reinforces my submission. He is giving me the sensations I've needed for so long. I gladly open my mouth to accept more of his precum from his finger.

After giving me time to appreciate the pain that brings me so much pleasure, he removes the clips and raises me from the chair, my hands still hooked together behind me. He turns me to face the chair and sits down himself. He grabs my balls and gives them a pull.

"We need to stretch your ball sack, Pussy Mouth." With that, I feel him wrapping something wide around my sack, pulling my balls down to make it fit. He appears to be having some trouble doing so, for he pulls my balls down even harder as he snaps the item closed around me. I give out a soft gasp as one of the snaps pulls on one of the stray hairs. He laughs, "Did that hurt, Pussy Mouth?"

"Yes, Sir, but it's my fault for having hair there."

"You're right, Pussy Mouth. Now, let's see if we can stretch those balls down." With that, I feel him attaching a chain to whatever is holding my balls away from my cock. Suddenly, there's a sharp tugging on my balls. I draw my breath in sharply as the pain hits.

"Like that, Pussy Mouth? I put a lock on the chain to pull on your balls. Now I can tell your balls (lightly smacking them) from your cock (lightly slapping it)."

He orders me to turn around and walk around a bit. I do so, feeling the lock start to swing and pull on my balls. The pulling is also tightening the strap around my sack. I'm intensely aware of my balls in a way I hadn't been before. In preparing my body for his use, he is also showing me the pleasures I've missed over all the years. I'm sinking deeper into submission and becoming more his slave every time he calls me Pussy Mouth: I am simply an outlet for his pleasure.

When he has finished amusing himself by my discomfort, he removes the strap, with a note that we'll have to continue to stretch my balls and that next time he'll add more weight. My clit twitches when I hear that: there will be a next time. I am pleasing him. He pulls up my panties and once again I feel that wonderful sensation of panties rubbing clit.

"On your knees, Pussy Mouth," he orders and I comply gingerly, struggling to get to my kness without using my hands for balance. Finally, I am there and, knowing what is coming next, I open my mouth wide in anticipation of tasting his cock at last.

Then he puts the head in my mouth and orders me to suck. I'm amazed at what I'm feeling: I knew from his pictures that he had a large cock, but this is more than I've ever had before. The head feels like a spear point, very pointed and thick. I struggle to get just the head and the beginning of the shaft in my mouth...and I can tell he's nowhere close to fully erect yet! Even in this state, he's oozing precum and I taste it as best I can as I swirl my tongue around the head, seeking to explore every part of it by taste and trying to discover the parts he finds most sensitive.

He orders me to taste his balls and I take them in my mouth, one at a time. He has little hair on his ball sack, and I lick each ball, taking it carefully in my mouth. He moans appreciatively, spurring me on to lick them even more and to explore the smoothness of his sack. When I've satisfied him there, he returns his cock to my mouth. I begin to move my head down his shaft, slowly so as not to choke myself and to feel how smooth and warm it is. As my tongues makes love to the cock that owns me, I feel him growing in my mouth and starting to choke me. How long I'm kneeling there worshipping that cock, I don't know...it's all a blur of warmth and fullness and the sweet taste of his precum. The discomfort of kneeling on the floor, the strain of my hands tied behind my back, the ache in my jaw...all forgotten in the rush that comes from hearing his words: "Good little Pussy Mouth."

Finally, he pulls out and orders me to lay down on my back. I feel him straddling over my chest and open my mouth, ready for him to drive in and fully possess me. He lowers himself slowly...and then I feel a stream of droplets on my lips and falling in my mouth. It's more of his precum: how much does he have in him? I lap it up as best I can, marveling at the stream he's feeding me and wondering just how much cum he'll shoot when he chooses to favor me with his orgasm...

...and then, when I least expect it, I feel his cock entering my mouth, driving in as far as he can. I struggle to avoid gagging and immediately begin to suck and lick on it. He encourages me: "That's right, Pussy Mouth, suck that cock. Let me feel it in your warm pussy." I redouble my efforts and suck with all my might, at the same time running my tongue around that wonderful head as best I can with it pushing towards my throat. I can no longer keep track of time. I don't know how long he assaults my mouth...

...but at last, he relents and withdraws. He pulls my panties down and removes them. Instinctively, I spread my legs and give his full access to my clit and ass. He rubs them appreciatively and then begins to smack them. Smack on the ass: "This is not your pussy." Smack on my clit: "This is not your pussy." Then his fingers in my mouth: "This is your pussy."

Smack on my ass: "This is not your pussy."

Smack on my clit: "This is not your pussy."

Fingers in my mouth: "This is your pussy."

He continues this, replacing his hand with a paddle of some sort, causing me to squirm. At the same time, The mantra is burrowing into my mind, until I'm repeating it:

"This is not my pussy."

"This is not my pussy."

"This is my pussy."

As if to show his disdain for my currently useless parts, he brings on the clothespins again, this time loading up my ball sack and clit before once again possessing my true pussy mouth. Again, I lap up the precum, taking more of his cock in my mouth and feeling him driving in and out, picking up tempo and doing his best to rape my mouth. I lick harder, knowing what's coming and trying to prepare myself for his orgasm.

There is no advance warning, no tensing up, no yelling out on his part. Suddenly, my mouth is filled with the proof of his pleasure. The volume is too much; combined with his cock completely filling me, I can't swallow. I can only choke and gag as I am overcome with his mastery of me. He pulls out and I roll to my side, gasping for air and overwhelmed with sensations.

In a few minutes, I feel him releasing my hands and removing the clothespins. When he removes the blindfold, I see that he's dressed again. He shows me the blindfold and I see the spots where his cum hit me. Apparently, the load in my mouth was not everything he had to give.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take your cock completely in my mouth, Sir. And I'm sorry I couldn't swallow your cum." Have I displeased him? Will he want me back?

Then I hear the words that I've been waiting for: "You've done well, Pussy Mouth." I breathe a sigh of relief. There will be more training, more chances to serve him. And then, he gives me one more surprise: a pair of black high heel sandals. I try them on and find they fit perfectly. I walk gingerly in them, learning to deal with the heels. I know the next time we meet, I'll be wearing them and he'll be turning me even more into a CD slave slut. One day soon, I'll be trained well enough to take his entire cock in my mouth and to savor the taste of his cum on my tongue. One day soon, I'll be prepared to give him my real pussy and let him take that. On that day, I'll no longer be Pussy Mouth: I'll be the pleasure slave I was meant to be. I have a long way to go to arrive, but I now know the destination.