Soma's Journey Ch. 07: Feeding Time

Story Info
Soma returns to Pegasus with his Dom for more lunch delights.
2.5k words
4.56
1.9k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a slow Friday at work. I was sitting through yet another boring meeting, trying to focus while anticipating my upcoming meeting with my Dom. The last time he had taken me to Pegasus, I had wound up between his legs, tasting his cock and cum in front of several men who rubbed their crotches as they watched. I also had enjoyed a bonus cock that came through the glory hole. This time, he promised me even more, including a very filling lunch.



Finally, the meeting was over and I walked to the far end of the parking lot, where my car sat alone, feeling the cool breeze and shivering in anticipation of the pleasure ahead. Getting in the car, I opened the bag containing the baggy, nylon shorts he had given me to wear the last time we met. At his command, I had bought a woman's pink V-neck tee. Looking around to make sure no one was nearby, I kicked off my shoes and, wriggling my ass, took off my pants and underpants, dropped them on the passenger side floor, then slid on the shorts. So far, there was no appearance from the security guard, so I figured I was out of sight of the cameras. I replaced my shirt with the V-neck and pulled out of the parking lot, heading for the ABS.

As I drove, I turned the radio on to a classical station and focused on the road, trying not to look at the cars on either side. Every red light was a new test of my nerve, as I was certain the drivers on either side of me were taking in my humiliation. I wondered if they were looking at my obviously feminine tee-shirt and snickering. I didn't dare make eye contact, but could feel my blush deepening.

My thoughts turned to what would happened when I arrived at Pegasus. Would people driving by see me walking inside? How would the people at the ABS respond when they saw me? With lust, or laughter? I was thankful that I wouldn't have to get change from the attendant.



I arrived and pulled into the Pegasus parking lot. A few minutes later, my Dom pulled up beside me. He walked over to my door and handed me a pair of slip on sandals. I took off my shoes and socks and slipped them on. They were a size too small, but the constriction was the perfect reminder of my submission and almost a form of bondage. I stepped out of the car and into the chill December noontime.

I looked down at my Dom. Though he was 3" shorter and several years older than me, he exuded an air of confidence and pride of possession that had me looking forward to what was to come. He was wearing sweats and sneakers and looked very warm and comfortable. He turned and walked to the entrance. I followed behind, my eyes focused on him and getting used to walking in the tight sandals. The wind blew gently under my baggy shorts and over my crotch. The tee shirt provided some warmth, but the softness of the material rubbed over my nipples in a way that made them stand out with excitement. I struggled to keep my cock limp, knowing that, without underpants, an erection would tent my shorts in public.



Somehow, I made it up the metal stairs to the entrance without embarrassment. I was acutely aware of the cold of the rail I was gripping and the cold slowly numbing my bare toes. I walked into the store, trying to avoid eye contact with the clerk. He glanced up at us; was that a smirk on his face? I hurriedly fed my money into the turnstile and walked into the arcade area. There were several men standing in the hall. None of them was wearing shorts or sandals, and certainly none of them had a woman's V-neck on. I wanted to hurry into the theater room, but had to wait for my vision to adjust to the darkness. Though I had been there many times in the past, I had to reach my hands out to find the wall and the entrance to the theater room.



Once inside, I took a quick look at the porn playing on the TV, saw that it was the usual bad straight porn and turned my attention back to my Dom. He rubbed my cock through my shorts and I quickly followed suit, facing him and feeling his thick cock starting to grow even thicker. I was slipping into subspace. He took off his shoes and socks and sat on the sofa. I took off my glasses and put them in my pocket. All was blurry now, and I could only clearly see what was directly in front of me.



Unbuckling his belt, he directed me, "Take my pants off."

I knelt on the cold, hard floor and, with his assistance, slid his pants and underpants off.

"Suck my toes," he ordered, planting his foot on my thigh.

I took it in my hand and kissed each toe before sucking his big toe into my mouth and nursing on it. I felt the whorls of his toe with my tongue and heard him hiss and say quietly, "Oh, my God!" He was enjoying this more than he had expected, and I was thrilled. I licked across his toes, slipping my tongue between each one before taking it in my mouth and exploring it as I had with his big toe. In the dark, I couldn't see them, only feel them. His moans of pleasure and the taste of his foot were flooding my cock with blood and it grew erect. I straightened my back and held his foot more tightly in my mouth, seeing a man on either side of us standing and watching. I no longer cared what they thought about how I looked or what I was doing. I was pleasuring my Dom, and nothing else mattered.



"Move up my leg to my cock," he finally said and I reluctantly took his foot from my mouth and set it gently on the ground.

Starting with the top of his foot, I kissed my way up his leg slowly, smacking my lips as I went and doing my best to put on a show for the men who were coming in to see the live porn. When I arrived at his cock, it was harder and thicker than I had seen it before and was leaking precum, as I found when I put the head in my mouth.



I bobbed down the shaft before removing it from my mouth and kissing my way from the head to the bottom, then licking his magnificent cock from bottom to top in one motion of my tongue. I lowered my mouth on his cock, letting it move down slowly as I ran my tongue over it and coated it with my saliva. My hands were on the floor, trying to take some of the pressure off my knees. Whatever they tell you in the stories, kneeling on tile floors is a young man's game.

I ran my tongue around the underside of the head, then moved it up to the slit, flicking in and tasting the sweet precum. I took my time, moving up and down slowly, making love to his cock, enjoying how it filled my mouth, like it belonged there. I was humming with pleasure as I tasted more precum. I wasn't in a hurry and neither was he. I saw him pull up his sweatshirt and play with his nipples. I knew they were hardwired to his cock, so I paused for a moment and savored the warmth and fullness of his cock in my mouth. As he started to get close, he stopped and pulled my head off his cock.



"Sit down here," he ordered.

When I did so, he knelt and pulled my shorts down and off, knocking off one sandal in the process. I pulled it back on awkwardly with my foot as he spread my legs and, surprisingly, drove his mouth onto my cock. The vigor with which he sucked me had me gasping with pleasure. I threw my head back on the sofa to wallow in the pleasure and saw a man to my right watching and rubbing his pants. I gave him a pleading look and licked my lips to let him know what I wanted, but he continued to stand and watch.

I turned and saw another man watching from the other side. Clearly, they were enjoying the spectacle, but weren't ready to do more than watch. I flung my arms out to either side of the top of the sofa and turned my palms up toward the men, begging for their cocks. I started to pant from the pleasure he was giving me and my cock hardened in his mouth. I could feel the precum flowing. So could he. With a last lick, he stood up and swapped places with me.



I quickly resumed working on his cock, which had not lost any of its hardness. I bobbed up and down with a little more urgency and felt him start to buck. As he shot into my mouth, I felt the liquid filling me and I swallowed it, saying "Mmmmm hmmmmm" as best I could with his cock in my mouth. I kept my mouth sealed around it, not wanting to lose a drop. He collapsed on the sofa as I continued to pump out every drop of his precious cum. He started to pull out of my mouth, but I sucked my cheeks in, holding him in place while I licked the underside of his shaft and coaxed another couple of minipulses of cum. Finally, when there was no more, I released him, licking his cock again as it left my mouth to make sure nothing was left.

I looked up at him gratefully and said, "Thank you, Sir."



He slid over and I sat next to him on the sofa, still naked from the waist down, and watched as he pulled on his sweatpants and turned to the onlookers.

"Who wants to use him?" he asked, signifying to all that I belonged to him that he was sharing me. My heart pounded as the words sank in and I knew I would be enjoying a multi course lunch today.

The man on my right walked in front of me and pulled down his zipper. As best I could tell without my glasses, he looked to be in his 50s, as did the man on my left. He showed me a semierect cock about 6" long and not quite as thick as my Dom's, with a small ball sack and a trimmed bush. I took it in my hands and guided it into my mouth, feeling it grow in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around it and savored its taste. It was smoother than my Dom's, with a less pronounced mushroom head, but still quite tasty. I coated it with saliva and used that to lubricate it. I had all but about an inch of it in my mouth. My Dom remained seated next to me, watching.



I started stroking the bottom of his cock with one hand while caressing his balls with my other hand and sliding my mouth slowly up and down. Hearing his response to my tongue under his head, I focused my efforts there, swirling my tongue around it and lapping up the oh-so-tasty precum that was oozing from the tip. Soon, he was tensing up, and I felt warm, thick spurts in my mouth. I swallowed them greedily, squeezed his shaft and slid my hand up, coaxing more cum into my mouth. He pushed my head away and I swallowed one last time, saying, "Thank you, Sir."



As he was zipping up and leaving, another man walked up to me and unzipped his jeans. Through the blur that was my unassisted vision, I could see a similar looking cock, with an untrimmed bush of brown and white pubic hair. The cock was already erect and ready for my waiting mouth. I reached for his balls at the same time I took his mushroom head in my mouth, breathing in the manly musk of his crotch. He responded quickly to that, and I slid my mouth slowly and sensually down his cock, lost in the cocksucker's delight of one cock after another. My saliva and his precum mixed to make a delightful taste and texture. Once again, I focused on that sweet spot under the head of his cock. He rewarded me with a sweet stream of precum, which I swallowed with a hum of delight. It wasn't long before he was feeding me his load, this time with a slightly buttery taste and texture. I swallowed it down with delight as he tucked himself back into his jeans and zipped up.

"Thank you, Sir," I said.



I saw a blur of other men who looked like they were approaching, but my Dom rose and told me it was time to go. I stifled a moan of disappointment, wiped the precum off my cock and licked it off my fingers. After doing that several times, I was able to pull up my shorts and adjust my sandals. I stood up and, looking him in the eyes, said, quite sincerely, "Thank you, Sir, for a wonderful lunch today." Three feedings at one sitting...a new record for me and a delight. I only hope the next time, he'll allow me an all I can eat buffet.


I couldn't tell you what any of the men, apart from my Dom, looked like. But that didn't matter. They were extensions of my Dom, who gifted me with the greatest reward a cocksucker can have: cock and cum. But he also took care of me. In my cock frenzied state, I would have taken on any cock presented to me, regardless of consequences. In exerting control over me and leading me out, he demonstrated his concern for my wellbeing (that's my romanticized interpretation, and I'm sticking with it).

We walked out into the cold winter afternoon, and I went down the stairs with my head held high. This was no walk of shame: it was a triumphal march being led by my Dom. We got into our separate cars and he left. I stepped into my car and returned to my drab khaki existence, but with a smile on my face as I savored the flavors in my mouth. While I knew I'd need to wash down the aroma before I returned to the office, I also knew that this was only the beginning of a new chapter in my life: I am a cocksucker and proud of it.


And I've learned one thing as a cocksucker: the more cum I eat, the more I need.