Urges Pt. 03 - Michael

Story Info
My third installment of the Urges series.
1k words
4.65
1.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is older than 18 and this is a true account of what happened this past week on the 4th of July

I work on the road and this year since the 4th of July landed on a Tuesday there was no way to go home and then come back for work, so I resigned myself to spending a day in the hotel. Boredom has a way of spawning horniness in me and so soon I was stroking my cock and edging thinking about getting laid.

I opened my Grindr app and checked to see if there were any new messages. And there was one from a blank profile. Usually those just get deleted or overlooked, but I opened it.

It said, "Hey how are you? Do you really do what your profile says?" Now on my profile I put it out there that I am a pleaser and that I will service guys to completion even if they don't want to reciprocate. I even said I'll do what she won't. So, I just simply replied yes.

I got a quick response with a picture attached. "She won't suck it will you?" with a picture of a nice cock. Not too long and not too short.

I just replied, "Gladly."

And before I could even blink, he shot back, "Host?"

I said yes and told him my hotel and room 112.

He told me that he would message me in a few because he was going to run some errands shortly for his wife and that he'd like to stop by for some stress relief. I was stroking my hard cock slowly thinking about him coming over.

I waited for about twenty minutes and his message came through, "Here." I heard a light tap at the door and it was him. He came in and smiled at me and introduced himself as Michael. He was a little bit shorter than me and hot. He had a swimmers build which was much smaller than my muscular frame.

It took him no time for him to kick off his shoes and pull his gym shorts down exposing his gorgeous cock. I immediately dropped to my knees and opened my mouth as he slid his cock in. it tasted clean like he had just showered and so I slowly started to bob my head as his cock grew hard in my wet hot mouth. His hands found the back of my head drew me in. I swallowed as his cock entered the back of my throat and he just moaned. He started to fuck my mouth faster and deeper. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him as deep into my mouth and throat as I could.

He pulled out and had me stand up. As I stood there taller than him, he looked into my eyes and pulled me close and kissed me. His tongue forced its way into my mouth and then our tongues danced together. I sucked on his lips. I felt his hands undo my jeans and his hands fish my cock out and start to stroke me. Michael pulled me over to the bed as he sat down. I looked down into his eyes and he never once broke eye contact as his mouth closed over my cock. I could feel his tongue on the underside of my manhood caressing all the way down to my balls.

I slowly fucked his mouth. I slowed the pace because I didn't want to cum since I'd been edging all day. I pulled him up and threw him on top the bed and knelt again between his legs and worshipped his rock-hard cock. I licked off all the precum and went to sucking fervently. My head bobbing up and down. I gently brushed his puckered hole with my finger, and it was like and electric shock to him. He moaned loudly.

I slowed my pace and settled further down between his legs and gently sucked on his full and swollen balls. Then moved even further and started to lick his ass. He grabbed both of his legs and hoisted them wide open and whispered, "Please!" That's all I needed to hear. I probed his clean asshole with my tongue and felt it loosen up. I had one hand stroking him while I feasted on his pucker hole. He moaned that he was getting close. I wanted it to last for him.

I got up and pulled him up to me and kissed him deep on the lips our tongues twisting and writhing around each other. My hard cock rubbed against his and his legs wrapped around my waist. His arms were wrapped around me, and he held me tight. The kisses were so hot. I felt my cock rubbing against his man pussy, but he moaned for me to not fuck him. I reluctantly agreed as I ended our kiss and embrace.

I hovered over him and spit in my hand and grabbed both our cock and rubbed them together stroking them slowly. He started to moan that he was close, and I wasn't about to miss this moment. I knelt between his legs and sucked him bobbing my head up and down furiously as I felt him tense up. I took hit cock as deeply into my throat as I could as I felt him release his load. I had to swallow a few times to accommodate his load. His wife apparently doesn't fuck either by the size of his load.

He ran his fingers through my hair as just smiled at me. I moved back up and kissed him again and I'm sure that he could taste his seed on my tongue. I went to the restroom and when I came out, he was getting dressed and I knelt in front of him one last time and sucked his beautiful cock. Savoring ever last ounce of his semen I could coax out.

As he walked to the door of the hotel room, he told me thank you and then came over and kissed me again and said that was the best head he experienced in as ling as he could remember. And then he left going home to his lovely wife.