Soma's Journey Ch. 06: GH Surprise

Story Info
My lunchtime feeding gets an unexpected appetizer.
1.8k words
4.54
3.3k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the sofa in one of the theater rooms at Pegasus, a favorite ABS of mine, waiting for the man who was going to feed me for lunch. He had answered my ad looking for a dominant feeder and seemed like a good match. The TV showed the usual bad porn, featuring a blonde alternately being vaginally and orally pounded by a well endowed man, with no visible signs of pleasure either on his cock or her pussy. It was easy not to pay attention to the action on screen.



I was seated in my usual pose, my shoes off and my feet curled up under me. I was doing my best to look demure but sexy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an older man standing near the sofa, looking at me. I returned the stare. He was slightly shorter than me, a quite ordinary looking 65 year old balding man, but with intelligent eyes that were locked on me and a hand that was rubbing his crotch. I looked at it and licked my lips in what I hoped was an inviting manner, then returned to his eyes. He was clearly sizing me up, his eyes daring mine to return their gaze. For some reason, I couldn't do so and lowered my eyes back to his crotch while lowering my head and leaning forward ever so slightly.



"May I sit by you?" he asked.



"Please do," I responded softly, glad that he had initiated. Making first contact in an ABS has never been my strong suit, and I've missed many a feeding by being too shy to speak up.



He sat next to me and we watched the porn for a minute or so, as I took over rubbing his crotch, feeling the bulge start to grow. He put his hand on my thigh and blew gently on my neck, near my shoulder. Even though I'm naturally sensitive there, my body's response shocked me. I melted instantly, especially when he followed up with a soft kiss on the same spot that had my cock responding and my inner submissive maiden bursting forth wanting to lean my head on his shoulder. I resisted the urge, but sighed with pleasure. Then he whispered in my ear, bringing more goosebumps.



"Let's go find a booth." He was not asking. He rose and started walking, without looking back.



"Yes, Sir," I whispered, barely able to respond, but knowing I must follow this man who had captured my body with a touch on my neck. He led the way and I followed, wishing he had taken my hand and wondering where that thought had come from.



He led me into a booth near the back of the building. There was a chair in the booth next to the glory hole and I promptly sat down, took off my glasses and put them in my shirt pocket. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down, showing me his white briefs with a bulge that had me staring in anticipation...



...but not for long, as he pulled down his underpants and I got my first look at his cock. It was half erect, about 5" long and thicker than I expected. As I lowered my head, I inhaled his musk, savoring the masculine scent wafting up from his crotch. I lifted it to my lips and kissed the head gently before sliding it slowly into my mouth, feeling it slide over my tongue until my nose was nestled in his pubic hair. I reached behind him to rub his ass and was surprised yet again as I felt trim, muscular buttocks. I pulled them toward me as my tongue began swirling around his cock, encouraging it to grow in my mouth.



I squeezed his buttocks, then slid my hands under his shirt up his hairy chest until I found his large nipples. He responded as I ran my fingers around them and through his chest hair. It was thick and soft. I wondered how it would feel to run my hands through his naked chest and suck on those nipples I could only feel now. I squeezed them gently, all the while continuing to feel his cock enlarge in my mouth, moving toward my throat and my gag reflex. I slid my head up until only his cock head was in my mouth, then moved back down slowly, coating it with as much saliva as I could.



He seemed to be enjoying my talents, if his moans mixed with a slight wheeze were any indication. I loved the feel of his firm ass in my hands and noted the way it twitched. As I held his cock in my mouth and ran my tongue up its length and over its slit, I started to observe a pattern in his ass squeezes, which seemed to be timed to my licking under his cock head. An orbit of his head resulted in a twitch; a poke of my tongue in his slit produced a gasp, as well as a taste of precum. Even though his cock never got fully hard, it was filling my mouth and leaking enough to keep me happy. I started humming with happiness, while my hands spread and closed his cheeks.



In the midst of the more satisfying feedings I'd had in some time, I heard the door of the next booth close. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a man bending over to watch us playing. I gave him a grin as best I could with a mouth full of cock. I saw him unbuckling his belt, then returned to focus on my man. I slid my hands around to his balls and held them gently while warming them with my breath. They were small enough that I was able to take them both in my mouth and give them a tongue bath as well. And then, he ran his hand through my hair and the goosebumps reappeared. I leaned my head against his thigh and hugged him to me.



With his balls still in my hands, I kissed my way up his shaft and planted a kiss on the top of his cock, then slipped his head into my mouth and applied heavy suction. After building up a pool of saliva in my mouth, I slid down his shaft, then pulled up, stopping at his cock head and sucking hard, then, still sucking hard, sliding down his cock as quickly as I could. I moved up slowly, my tongue licking his shaft on the upstroke and circling the head when it was the only thing in my mouth. He hissed with pleasure and put his hands on either side of my head. I had him now...his cum would soon be mine.



I glanced at the glory hole and saw the neighbor playing with his cock. I moved one hand to the hole and beckoned his cock with my finger. Shortly, an erect, thin cock appeared. It was slightly longer than the one in my mouth and very hard. I took it in my wet hand and started jacking him. I looked up at my feeder and, after making contact with his eyes, glanced at the other cock and asked silently if he would mind. He smiled and nodded. I moved my mouth off him and slurped my way down the new cock, while holding onto the other one and sliding my hand over it.



From the precum on the new cock, I knew he wouldn't have long to go, and I was ready to accommodate him. I slobbered on his cock and applied the same suction trick I had been using, this time twisting my mouth around his cock as I descended. I wasn't able to take the full length in my mouth, but I licked down as far as the glory hole permitted. He hadn't pushed his balls through, so I was limited to his cock. It was strangely cool on my tongue, but responded with a good dose of precum.



It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes before I felt a pulse of cum enter my mouth. After a couple of spurts, he pulled back into his room and started to pull up his pants. On an impulse, I opened my mouth to the man in my booth and showed him the cum, then swallowed and showed him my empty mouth.



Through the hole, I heard, "Thanks."



"Thank YOU, Sir," I replied, "It was yummy."

It was and it made me hungry for more. I looked up at my man. He smiled at me and pointed his cock at my mouth. I took the hint, and his cock, determined to have his cum join what was already in my stomach. Lunch hour was ending and I would need to be heading back to the office soon; it was time to get my treat.



I pulled his buttocks to me; forcing his cock down my throat and making me gag. I held it for a few seconds, until the gag reflex was too much for me. I pulled back, but kept my tongue active on his shaft. My lust was growing as I paid closer attention to his musky and manly scent. I felt my own cock start to swell for the first time. My head bobbed up and down, the lust driving me on. There was no more thought of making love to his cock. I had a primal need to feel him shoot into my mouth. I hummed and moaned as visions of his thick cock penetrating my ass suddenly appeared. His own breathing grew raspy as he approached his climax.



And then I tasted it: several spurts of thin, warm, sweet cum, filling my mouth. This time, I had no self control and swallowed it as quickly as it filled my mouth. I was humming contentedly and dug my fingers into his buttocks. My tongue was digging into his slit, encouraging more and more cum. Knowing the end was near, I suckled his cock, not wanting it to leave my mouth. Alas, he slid my head off gently.



"That was amazing. Thank you," he said as he pulled up his pants.



"Thank you, Sir. I'm glad I was able to give you pleasure. I hope we can meet again somewhere we can stretch out and have a more relaxed time."



"That would be good. I want to take your ass. Would you like that?"



"Very much, Sir. Your cock is a wonderful fit in my mouth. I think it would be good in my ass as well."



"I wish we had more time today, but I know you have to return to work. We'll keep in touch. You have my email address.

"

"Yes, Sir. I hope we can meet again soon."



And we did....but that's another story.